PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Video ?

dreamerspur
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Can someone post or tell me where I can find that 2005 championship video with the song 'dare you to move' by Switchfoot
I can't find t anywhere

saporvida
09-11-2007, 12:01 AM
well i have the complete 2005 finals game 7 i got off the net. i dont like switchfoot so i really dont know what youre talking about.

dreamerspur
09-11-2007, 12:11 AM
It was a short video of the 2005 championship run with 'dare you to move' by Switchfoot you know like the video compilations you see on youtube

If you go to youtube and search san antonio spurs , you get a bunch except the one I'm looking for

ancestron
09-11-2007, 10:40 AM
It was a short video of the 2005 championship run with 'dare you to move' by Switchfoot you know like the video compilations you see on youtube

If you go to youtube and search san antonio spurs , you get a bunch except the one I'm looking for

hmm good luck finding that. I have the "you and I collide" video. which is from 05.
Is that swicthfoot song the same song that says "he takes a step back, he's under attack, but he knows that no one can stop him now, he's got all kinds of time, all kinds of time...etc.

?

Budkin
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
That video used to be on the official Spurs site but I can't find it anymore. It was more of a slideshow than anything else.

duncan228
09-11-2007, 10:44 AM
I think it was either the clip that Spurs.com did or the clip that they ran at the Alamodome celebration.

I don't think either is around anymore but I'm not sure.
It was a great clip.

SKINNYPIMP210
09-11-2007, 12:08 PM
well i have the complete 2005 finals game 7 i got off the net. i dont like switchfoot so i really dont know what youre talking about.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT COMPLETE GAME 7 VIDEO?
:hungry:

saporvida
09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT COMPLETE GAME 7 VIDEO?
:hungry:

got it off the net right after the game... tor___. haha.

you live in sa? i can hook ya up or if you have messenger i can send it that way. the quality is superb too. freakin awesome with no commercials but all commentary and in HD(well was recorded off an HD card but i don't know how much of HD it truly is to tell ya the truth).

anyhow hit me up. i think i have game4 vs the cavs too. i will have to look.