PDA

View Full Version : just when you thought you heard everything about Scola

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Just watching Spain-Israel and one of the announcer said he talked with a former Paris assistant coach who is now in charge of individual trainings for the rockets.

The guy said him that they were suprised how commited, serious and hard-working Scola was. Guy is the first at the gym and the last to leave.

The announcer also talked about how nice Scola was, remembering several meetings with him and how commited he was to basketball.

:corn:

ducks
09-11-2007, 04:03 PM
you could not post this in another scola thread

ducks
09-11-2007, 04:04 PM
well his rebounding never has improved that much and he still performs worse in his bigger game of his careers

FromWayDowntown
09-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Before the NBA season starts, I think many will be convinced that Scola invented the wheel and discovered fire, too.

That, or they'll all be convinced that Chuck Norris fears only Luis Scola.

Reggie Miller
09-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Luis Scola's dad can beat up your dad, any day of the week...sucker!

ducks
09-11-2007, 04:07 PM
does he wear superman underwear?

urunobili
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Before the NBA season starts, I think many will be convinced that Scola invented the wheel and discovered fire, too.

i think YOU will actually... :devil

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Actually I have already heard that Scola is hardworking, committed and nice.

duncan228
09-11-2007, 04:14 PM
The only way this doesn't haunt Spurs fans forever is if the guy is a bust.

I don't see that happening.

He may not be a saviour, but he won't be a bust and we're going to bitch endlessly like we already are.

Fuck. I can't take the Suns/Mavs trolls. Now the Rockets trolls are everywhere.

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:16 PM
you could not post this in another scola thread

Couldn't find any close enough.

And I wanted my own. :smokin

By the way, how many Parker thread did you create ?

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Actually I have already heard that Scola is hardworking, committed and nice.

You heard the contrary too.

I'm talking here about actual facts from directly concerned people.

the anouncer (a respected euro-NBA analyst) just didn't understand how the spurs could have let Scola go for about nothing.

Nothing new but this is the general feeling for all the people who are following basketball in Europe and know Luis for years and in NBA now after the Americas tournament. Not just for meaningless ST posters.

Melmart1
09-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Just watching Spain-Israel and one of the announcer said he talked with a former Paris assistant coach who is now in charge of individual trainings for the rockets.

The guy said him that they were suprised how commited, serious and hard-working Scola was. Guy is the first at the gym and the last to leave.

The announcer also talked about how nice Scola was, remembering several meetings with him and how commited he was to basketball.

If this guy is in charge of individual trainings, doesn't that mean one-on-one? Then of course Scola is first in and last out of the gym -- he is also the only one in the gym, apparently. :downspin:

FromWayDowntown
09-11-2007, 04:28 PM
i think YOU will actually... :devil

Actually, I can understand why the Spurs dealt Scola and I'll be somewhat suprised if he proves to be more than a journeyman-type player in the NBA over time.

I haven't exactly been wringing my hands and whining incessantly about Luis Scola going to Houston.

FromWayDowntown
09-11-2007, 04:29 PM

One guy's opinion is now actual fact? I've heard announcers in a variety of sports describe all sorts of players as gym rats -- that doesn't make it a fact; it remains an opinion.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 04:31 PM
You heard the contrary too.Actually I have never heard that he is lazy, uncommitted and unkind.
the anouncer (a respected euro-NBA analyst) just didn't understand how the spurs could have let Scola go for about nothing. Respected euro-NBA analysts don't have to pay several millions of dollars in luxury taxes.

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:34 PM
If this guy is in charge of individual trainings, doesn't that mean one-on-one? Then of course Scola is first in and last out of the gym -- he is also the only one in the gym, apparently. :downspin:

You know you don't need to be alone in the gym to work on your game, right ?

He's not a personal coach. He's in charge of individual trainings for all the players, giving them specific exercices.

Unless Rockets have dozens of gym to their disponibilty ?

ducks
09-11-2007, 04:37 PM

the anouncer (a respected euro-NBA analyst) just didn't understand how the spurs could have let Scola go for about nothing.

Nothing new but this is the general feeling for all the people who are following basketball in Europe and know Luis for years and in NBA now after the Americas tournament. Not just for meaningless ST posters.
why did he not bring up the fact the SUNS let THOMAS go for nothing !

ducks
09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Couldn't find any close enough.

And I wanted my own. :smokin

By the way, how many Parker thread did you create ?
I post articles on tp I rarely start a tp thread without an artcile
and he is actually a spur not a player on another team

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Actually I have never heard that he is lazy, uncommitted and unkind.

So you missed the posts where he was described as a big-headed selfish player who wanted more money ?

Respected euro-NBA analysts don't have to pay several millions of dollars in luxury taxes

No, they just talk about basketball.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 04:43 PM
So you missed the posts where he was described as a big-headed selfish player who wanted more money ?Sure, but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being hard-working, committed and personally nice.
No, they just talk about basketball.Yes, it's nice saying how you would spend money you will never have.

Melmart1
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM
You know you don't need to be alone in the gym to work on your game, right ?

He's not a personal coach. He's in charge of individual trainings for all the players, giving them specific exercices.

Unless Rockets have dozens of gym to their disponibilty ?
It was sarcasm. Because this thread is pointless.

Seriously, what did you want the coach to say? "Luis Scola is a lazy bastard?" Of course he is going to say the man is a hard worker and dedicated, that's what he is supposed to say. I mean, the man hasn't even suited up for a game yet, did you expect him to throw him under the buss or something? Did you expect him to embarass the organization that signs his paychecks?

And it never ceases to amaze me how many people are the first in the gym and the last one out on the same team, depending on who you ask. It is such a cliche now, I doubt half the coaches that use it really mean it, it is just one of those sports things you are supposed to say. It's the coach equivalent of a player saying "I just want to help my team win" or "we got to take it one game at a time."

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 04:45 PM

For some reazon I´ve always had the same feelling.
Many¨BB experts¨as they call themself,think they can predict the transition from EuroBasket to the NBA,just by reading a couple of Stat sheets.
BTW, Nice to see you starting threads again in ST JPB.

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I post articles on tp I rarely start a tp thread without an artcile
and he is actually a spur not a player on another team

It's offseason.

So we're talking about what happened in offseason for the Spurs : they traded a player to the rockets.

When Malik was traded to NY, you still talked about him even if he was a knick, same for Rasho to Toronto.

You just don't stop talking about players the moment they're traded, do you ?

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-11-2007, 04:52 PM
From the thread title I thought maybe he was blabbing details of his sex life Eva-style.

I heard he was actually from up state New York and his real name is Lewis Scolari. He just changed it to sound more exotic when he was trying to pick up chicks.

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
It was sarcasm. Because this thread is pointless.

Seriously, what did you want the coach to say? "Luis Scola is a lazy bastard?" Of course he is going to say the man is a hard worker and dedicated, that's what he is supposed to say. I mean, the man hasn't even suited up for a game yet, did you expect him to throw him under the buss or something? Did you expect him to embarass the organization that signs his paychecks?

And it never ceases to amaze me how many people are the first in the gym and the last one out on the same team, depending on who you ask. It is such a cliche now, I doubt half the coaches that use it really mean it, it is just one of those sports things you are supposed to say. It's the coach equivalent of a player saying "I just want to help my team win" or "we got to take it one game at a time."

I agree with the cliche thing.

But it was not a declaration in the media.

It was a discussion between two friends. Rockets coach was sincerely surprised by the intensity that Scola was showing.

And no, not all the players are as dedicated. Devin Brown, anyone ?
The point of the anouncer, who was seconded by a french player who was there too and played vs Luis, was that he was a guy that had a real passion for BB, just like Manu has. And also that he was humble and professional.

It just sounded Spurs melody, that's all.

lil'mo
09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
malik and rasho actually played for us

JPB
09-11-2007, 04:57 PM

that's precisely the point with Luis...

sandman
09-11-2007, 05:00 PM

[/thread]

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:01 PM
.Yes, it's nice saying how you would spend money you will never have.

Sorry Mr.Holt we didn´t mean to ofend you.
You can spend your money the way you want. :fro

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Many¨BB experts¨as they call themself,think they can predict the transition from EuroBasket to the NBA,just by reading a couple of Stat sheets.
Predictions go both ways
Scola>LeBron right?

JPB
09-11-2007, 05:03 PM
[/thread]

So, you'll never talk about players we draft unless they're signed ?

:rolleyes

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Predictions go both ways
Scola>LeBron right?

damn....I was talking to your boy friend,not you.
Anyways is moving to see how couples support eachother. :lol

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:04 PM
damn....I was talking to your boy friend,not you.
Anyways is moving to see how couples support eachother. :lol
Still hate African Americans?

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Sorry Mr.Holt we didn´t mean to ofend you.
You can spend your money the way you want.You know about offensive, you racist piece of shit. :rolleyes :madrun :santahat :toast :clap :cooldevil

JPB
.Yes, it's nice saying how you would spend money you will never have.

If you consider the money argument, what spurs got was still nothing for Scola.

ArgSpursFan
Still hate African Americans?

Link to where I said the word¨hate¨please. thanx :lol

Scola Trade
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
I hate to say this but I told you guys.. the Scola trade will haunt us for years to come :(

sandman
09-11-2007, 05:10 PM
So, you'll never talk about players we draft unless they're signed ?

There is some legitimacy to talking about a player who is currently in the pipeline. There is legitimacy in talking about a player who once contributed to championship runs but is no longer on the team.

But once we traded the rights to Scola (remember, we did not trade him, we traded his rights. He was NEVER on the team) he moved from a Not Yet to a Never Will.

Why would I continue to talk about a player that will have never suited up for my team? Unless of course to rebutt Rocketfan as he creams all over himself with the next coming of Larry Bird.

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:11 PM
You know about offensive, you racist piece of shit. :rolleyes :madrun :santahat :toast :clap :cooldevil

I know about Basketball,something that you seem not to be so good at.
you´re just a stat sheets reader and that´s all.

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Scola>LeBron right?

Scola Trade
09-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Predictions go both ways
Scola>LeBron right?
Nope. But we can safely say Scola>Bonner

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 05:13 PM
If you consider the money argument, what spurs got was still nothing for Scola.Depends on the buyout.

They got rid of Scola, which is good enough for me.

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Link to where I said the word¨hate¨please. thanx :lol
Dont think the word hate was required

thanks God there´s no Black People in Argentina.

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:14 PM

Ouch!!that did hurt.
but it´s true though.

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Bonner, Rasho, Nazr, Malik, Bateer, Willis, Massenburg, Purdue, Schintzuis, Haley, Ian, Splitter, Ely, Walker, Spencer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scola

:lol

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Dont think the word hate was required
them shut the fuck up.
and BTW,in Vagas..........
...........Scola was the MVP of the tournament(and that includes Lebron too)
any more facts that you would like to talk about.?

mardigan
09-11-2007, 05:18 PM
them shut the fuck up.
Keyboard commando back in action.
You going to threaten to break my nouse again ya pussy?
Still stuck in that closet huh?

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Bonner, Rasho, Nazr, Malik, Bateer, Willis, Massenburg, Purdue, Schintzuis, Haley, Ian, Splitter, Ely, Walker, Spencer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scola

:lol
love it when Homers run out of arguments.

ArgSpursFan
09-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Keyboard commando back in action.
You going to threaten to break my nouse again ya pussy?
Still stuck in that closet huh?

nope,I´m fine being straight.
but It´s ok, if your gay your gay mards,no need to feel bad about it.
you are what you are bud.

sandman
09-11-2007, 05:24 PM
them shut the fuck up.

Serious question...

Do you Argies struggle with supporting the Spurs because of Manu/Oberto, and hating them because they traded the rights to Scola?

IMO, your objection to the trade and subsequent buildup of the player traded would be non-existent if the player in question had the exact same skill set and resume, but was not an Argie.

I know that in the end you guys are Argies first and Spurs second, but did you ever think that your ethnocentricity is blatantly obvious in your posts? I doubt you could make an objective post regarding Scola because of that.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
them shut the fuck up.
any more facts that you would like to talk about.?Like the fact Scola benefited from the MVP vote's being split between two Americans? You know, the guys who actually won the tournament?

RussN
09-11-2007, 05:32 PM
It's offseason.

So we're talking about what happened in offseason for the Spurs : they traded a player to the rockets.

When Malik was traded to NY, you still talked about him even if he was a knick, same for Rasho to Toronto.

Those guys actually wore Spurs UNIFORMS before! Give it a rest! If you love Scola so much become a Rockets fan.

ducks
09-11-2007, 05:35 PM
It's offseason.

I do not post articles about former spur players unless they get hurt or traded

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-11-2007, 05:37 PM

Luis Scola can speak Braille.

smrattler
09-11-2007, 05:40 PM

I think Sean Marks was also the first and last person in the gym. And he was a LOT nicer than Scola.

ducks
09-11-2007, 05:42 PM
IF ArgSpursFan actually like scola he would love the fact he was traded!
WHY
playing time and getting a bigger contract later

screw_ston713
09-11-2007, 07:55 PM
lol its funny so many ppl complain about scola threads but it dosnt take long before each 1 is filled with replies

ducks
09-11-2007, 07:55 PM
did scola bang spears?
nothing would surprise me
I mean he is the mighty scola

smeagol
09-11-2007, 08:00 PM
did scola bang spears?
nothing would surprise me
I mean he is the mighty scola
ducks does not like latinos.

He hates Manu; he hates Scola . . . and he wants to shoot illegal alliens.

Kori Ellis
09-11-2007, 08:00 PM

No, but I think I made it pretty clear that we don't need any more new Scola threads (especially ones without any news in them liked this) started since there are already several on the front page of the forum everyday.

Spurs Dynasty 21
09-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Spurs will pay, they will pay

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Scola is nice!

Kill_Bill_Pana
09-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Morey, LINDSEY, Spanoulis, Rockets, Scola, BUFORD = screws Spurs

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 09:37 PM
I don't get why the Greek guy is still here.

anakha
09-11-2007, 09:45 PM

:sleep :sleep :sleep

SRJ
09-11-2007, 09:59 PM

Says the poster who asserted that Kevin Garnett could not play in Phoenix's system for stamina reasons. :lol

Roxsfan
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
1. This should be in NBA news
2. Kori already said NO NEW SCOLA Threads in the Spurs section(he said it way before his post up above at 8pm) :nope
3. I love that we have Scola, but these threads won't have significance until he has 2-3 mos. playing time under his belt.

ChumpDumper
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM
But he's nice!

jay014
09-11-2007, 10:53 PM
They won without him and will continue to win.http://i.pbase.com/u35/trrsranch/upload/22845793.2003SpursNBAChampsTrophyandRings.jpg

ducks
09-11-2007, 10:54 PM
ducks does not like latinos.

He hates Manu; he hates Scola . . . and he wants to shoot illegal alliens.
shooting illegal alliens would make the borders secure again
I like manu off the bench
he provides a spark
I posted scola and manu off the bench would be great
however for what scola would have to make it would not be great unless duncan got hurt

scola is not going to beat out duncan

ducks
09-11-2007, 11:01 PM
that's precisely the point with Luis...
he has never gotten the privedge to

ducks
09-11-2007, 11:02 PM
they will not pay scola a penny

Ariel
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Serious question...

Do you Argies struggle with supporting the Spurs because of Manu/Oberto, and hating them because they traded the rights to Scola?

IMO, your objection to the trade and subsequent buildup of the player traded would be non-existent if the player in question had the exact same skill set and resume, but was not an Argie.

I know that in the end you guys are Argies first and Spurs second, but did you ever think that your ethnocentricity is blatantly obvious in your posts? I doubt you could make an objective post regarding Scola because of that.
Could you possibly avoid making generalizations based on one guy? And on THIS guy in particular?

Demo Dick Marcinko
09-12-2007, 07:02 AM

Do you think you could try any harder to embarrass yourself? Please tell me you don't actually believe that?
http://valleywag.com/assets/resources/2007/02/sergey-drag-gallery.jpg

ArgSpursFan
09-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Says the poster who asserted that Kevin Garnett could not play in Phoenix's system for stamina reasons. :lol
you bet your ass he wouldn´t.
He wouldn´t keep up with the run and guns system at his age for a whole reg season,coze by the playoffs he would be out of legs. And that´s exactly what´s gonna happen to Grant Hill this year, book it. :reading
Next time you need to learn something else about BB,let me know,I´ll help you out.

ArgSpursFan
09-12-2007, 07:12 AM

them I´m the racist mofo here, right?
why don´t you all kiss my ass.

samikeyp
09-12-2007, 08:15 AM
them I´m the racist mofo here, right?

No, you are still a racist mofo...just not the only one. Then again, no one here ever said you were the only one.

ducks
09-12-2007, 08:40 AM
I think shooting them would solve the problem
alot of them die in the desert before they get to safety anyhow

I also could care less what color they are
if they are white shoot them if they are black shoot them
if they are green shoot them
you get the point

yeah it might sound harsh but they would stop crossing the boarding and the illegal alliends would stop shooting at the border patrol and also save them from cooking in the desert and dying of the heat

ducks
09-12-2007, 08:42 AM
Do you think you could try any harder to embarrass yourself? Please tell me you don't actually believe that?
http://valleywag.com/assets/resources/2007/02/sergey-drag-gallery.jpg
why I suppose you think catching them and bringing them back to their country works :rolleyes

if you catch them and if you do not shoot them
I think they should go to jail for a period of time
and get bread and water for atleast two weeks before they go back

the fence is working to a degree now though

ArgSpursFan
09-12-2007, 08:44 AM
No, you are still a racist mofo...just not the only one. Then again, no one here ever said you were the only one.

Them tell me,Mr right.
Where you stand,as far as the iligal alliens,the border wall and the death of thousands imigrants every year.???
I bet Ducks aint alone in that boat.
BTW ducks,you don´t have a mexican background do you?

smeagol
09-12-2007, 08:53 AM

you get the point

yeah it might sound harsh but they would stop crossing the boarding and the illegal alliends would stop shooting at the border patrol and also save them from cooking in the desert and dying of the heat

Martin R
09-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Scola = Nemesis

....just wait for a Rockets vs Spurs game with him scoring more than 10 points and we'll have 10 TIMES more threads than today.

ducks
09-12-2007, 08:55 AM
no I do not have a mexican background
I go to mexico to buy things once in a blue moon.

it is 30 minutes away. I have nothing against them. They are very good people at working hard. They pick most of the lettuce due to the laziness of american's. American's cry about having no jobs but they refuse to pick lettuce in the fields in az.

I bet if you start shooting them that try to cross illegal you will have less killed then the ones that die in the desert trying to cross now. IF they know you will shot at them and try to kill them they will stop!

a bullet kills faster then dying of having no water and cooking in the desert

ArgSpursFan
09-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Them tell me,Mr right.
Where you stand,as far as the iligal alliens,the border wall and the death of thousands imigrants every year.???
I bet Ducks aint alone in that boat.
BTW ducks,you don´t have a mexican background do you?

I´m still waiting samikeyp.

samikeyp
09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Them tell me,Mr right.

Forgive me for not dropping everything I am doing just to satisfy your obsession, I have to work like most adults. When you grow up, you will understand.

I believe people coming to this country should do so legally and that illegal immigrants should given that opportunity. If they refuse they should be sent back. But no, I am not in favor of shooting them at the border nor am I in favor of wasting tax money on a wall that is more symbolic than anything. Sorry to disappoint you. I know you hate all Americans and think we all walk, talk and act alike. And I know you will call me a liar because you are convinced that we all think alike and because you didn't get the answer you were hoping for.

Ariel
09-12-2007, 11:25 AM

you get the point

why I suppose you think catching them and bringing them back to their country works :rolleyes

if you catch them and if you do not shoot them
I think they should go to jail for a period of time
and get bread and water for atleast two weeks before they go back

the fence is working to a degree now though

it is 30 minutes away. I have nothing against them. They are very good people at working hard. They pick most of the lettuce due to the laziness of american's. American's cry about having no jobs but they refuse to pick lettuce in the fields in az.

I bet if you start shooting them that try to cross illegal you will have less killed then the ones that die in the desert trying to cross now. IF they know you will shot at them and try to kill them they will stop!

:spless: :smchode: :frying:

Ah, so ducks is just so afraid they'll die from thirst and heat, that he'd rather spare them the suffering altogether. What we have here, ladies and gentleman, is a misunderstood humanitarian.

nfg3
09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Talk about a sports thread on Scola utterly deteriorating into a political one based on Hispanic ethnicity! Hey guys can we just get along? (Where have I heard that before? Damn that sounds familar!)

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.

ducks
09-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Talk about a sports thread on Scola utterly deteriorating into a political one based on Hispanic ethnicity! Hey guys can we just get along? (Where have I heard that before? Damn that sounds familar!)

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.
helps if people obey the law

nfg3
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
helps if people obey the law

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obey the law? In this "me first" world?

What a novel and innovative concept!

Kori Ellis
09-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Dang, a lot of you guys need to step back.

Get back on the topic of Scola or this thread will be closed.

Debates about immigration can go to the Club or Political forum. Thanks.

Mister Sinister
09-12-2007, 01:29 PM

I lol'd at that. But, yeah. Honestly, I'm not too overly fussed that we traded Scola. Yeah, I would have liked to see him somewhere other than HOU, but, meh. I like the Udoka signing. Defense wins championships, and all that.

Scola Trade
09-12-2007, 01:59 PM

And the hate should be saved for the next local Klan meeting, not this forum.

Back to topic... it's funny how people around here justify the trade by wanting to believe that we sacrifice Scola to get Udoka. Truth is that we signed Bonner when we could have done Scola for about the same price :bang

ducks
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Truth is that we signed Bonner when we could have done Scola for about the same price

no
would scola sign for that no
we do not know for a fact scola wanted to be a spur
he might have signed for the rockets at that price
he was ticked with the spurs

booner does not play the same way as scola
booner plays a different postion then duncan does on the court
2 very different players

Scola Trade
09-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah we heard that before... but bottom line is that Scola > Bonner. And we gave Scola for nothing to a division rival that was deperately looking for a PF :bang

ducks
09-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah we heard that before... but bottom line is that Scola > Bonner. And we gave Scola for nothing to a division rival that was deperately looking for a PF :bang
better giving him to houston then mavs or suns :smokin

saporvida
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM

youre a piece of shit man...

and for one you think they should try and come over legally like your boy scola who gets a free ride for being a famed bballer in another country. too bad for all the poor people who have to try and make their way here for pennies a day right? to bad for those people who should be shooting us white folk for taking their land and trying to impose our own will and rules onto them. too bad you dont have a fuckin conscience or else youd probably see how much of a dumbass you come across as on this forum and probably in your day to day life.

one last thing... FUCK YOU!

ducks
09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
kori said get back on topic

jay014
09-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Scola = Nemesis

....just wait for a Rockets vs Spurs game with him scoring more than 10 points and we'll have 10 TIMES more threads than today.
argspursfan will have a boner if he does.

The Franchise
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM

a bullet kills faster then dying of having no water and cooking in the desert :idiot

gilmor
09-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Ducks suck frenchie dick and kill argies.. haha what's new???

Brutalis
09-12-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.obertoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/scola-y-oberto.JPG

Fast Dunk
09-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Ducks = Complete IDIOT

RACIST from another country...

Fast Dunk
09-13-2007, 01:45 AM
Ban him BITCH!!!

Mister Sinister
09-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Ban him BITCH!!!
If stupidity was a bannable offense, you wouldn't be allowed to get online ever again.

Fast Dunk
09-13-2007, 02:28 AM
You are stupid..not me...

Mister Sinister
09-13-2007, 03:03 AM
Such a snappy retory. How *will* I recover?