PDA

View Full Version : Two guys are about to get a police boot up their ass

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Men sought in connection with shooting of NISD officer

Web Posted: 09/12/2007 12:28 AM CDT

Express-News

San Antonio Police say they are searching for two men they believe are involved in the shooting of a Northside Independent School District officer.

At midnight, a helicopter was up searching for the men. Eighty SAPD units had been called to the scene of the shooting, which occurred at Lackland City Elementary School on 101 DuMont at approximately 11 p.m.Streets in the Lackland Air Force Base neighborhood off of Valley High Drive were blocked off during the search.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus reported that the victim said he was patrolling the grounds of the elementary school when he saw what looked like freshly painted graffiti on one of the portable buildings. When he began to look for a culprit, he encountered two men who might have been in their 30s. The victim then approached the men to ask questions, McManus said.

According to McManus, the victim said the men began to fight with him. At some point the officer had drawn his gun, and during the struggle, McManus said, the officer was shot twice in the chest.

The officer was wearing a bullet-resistant vest, McManus said, and it did not appear that he suffered life-threatening injuries.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/MYSA091207.shooting.e-n.c61dee91.html

Buddy Holly
09-12-2007, 03:47 AM
... or not.

UPDATE: SAPD says shooting was hoax

Web Posted: 09/12/2007 02:24 AM CDT

Michelle Mondo
Express-News

The shooting of a Northside Independent School District officer that initiated a late-night manhunt that included a police helicopter has been determined to be a hoax, according to Sgt. Gabe Trevino, spokesman for the San Antonio Police Department.

The officer, who originally told police he was attacked by two men at Lackland City Elementary School, is now saying he made up the story, Trevino said. After further investigation, Trevino said, it was determined that the wounds the officer sustained were self-inflicted.

Trevino did not have a reason for the officer's conduct, but the incident is still under investigation and he did not know what charges, if any, would be filed.

Around 11 p.m. Tuesday, a call went out that an officer had been shot at Lackland City Elementary School at 101 DuMont.

At about midnight, San Antonio Police Chief William McManus reported that the officer said he was patrolling the grounds of the elementary school when he saw what looked like freshly painted graffiti on one of the portable buildings.

When he began to look for a culprit, the officer said he encountered two men who might have been in their 30s. The officer then approached the men to ask questions, McManus said.

According to McManus, the officer said the men began to fight with him. At some point the officer had drawn his gun, and during the struggle, McManus said, the officer was shot twice in the chest.

The officer had been wearing a bullet-resistant vest, McManus said, and it did not appear that he suffered life-threatening injuries.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/MYSA091207.shooting.e-n.c61dee91.html

Buddy Holly
09-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Imagine had they arrested two people who fit whatever description that asshole used.

degenerate_gambler
09-12-2007, 09:23 AM
fucking cops....period.

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Can we change the thread title to: One cop is about to get a police boot up his ass.

LuvBones
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
NISD cops get no excitement so I'm not surprised to read they did this.

LuvBones
09-12-2007, 12:00 PM
lol, I say that because once me and two friends got caught at a northside school drinking and they brought over 4 cops and made this huge deal like they couldn't handle three teenagers. :rolleyes

TheTruth
09-12-2007, 01:14 PM
No drinking on campus. ZERO TOLERANCE!!!

ZStomp
09-12-2007, 01:57 PM
lol, I say that because once me and two friends got caught at a northside school drinking and they brought over 4 cops and made this huge deal like they couldn't handle three teenagers. :rolleyes

:lol

BigBeezie
09-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Cops are idiots. Plain and simple.

Okay, I shouldn't stereotype here. Some cops are idiots. If all idiots were cops, then my first statement may have a little value.

midgetonadonkey
09-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Cops are idiots. Plain and simple.

You should've stopped there. That's an accurate statement. Only college dropouts and other people that couldn't do anything better with their lives become cops. And they use their bitterness and anger to be bullies against the public. There is only a small percentage of cops that want to do good.

Melmart1
09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
And yet when you are in trouble, if someone breaks into your house, or steals your car, who are you going to call?

Sure, there are a few cops who might be assholes, but there are also computer techs and librarians who are assholes, too. Every workforce has some. The vast majority want to do good.

E20
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
And yet when you are in trouble, if someone breaks into your house, or steals your car, who are you going to call?

Sure, there are a few cops who might be assholes, but there are also computer techs and librarians who are assholes, too. Every workforce has some. The vast majority want to do good.
The fucking ghost busters that's who.

midgetonadonkey
09-12-2007, 04:45 PM

I don't call the cops for anything. I was in an accident and I didn't even call the cops. My truck has been broken into 5 times and I still didn't call the cops. They won't do shit to try and catch a person that breaks in to a vehicle so why try? They are nothing but glorified security guards.

Ginofan
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I don't call the cops for anything. I was in an accident and I didn't even call the cops. My truck has been broken into 5 times and I still didn't call the cops. They won't do shit to try and catch a person that breaks in to a vehicle so why try? They are nothing but glorified security guards.

That's retarded. How do you expect them to even TRY to find the culprit if you don't let them know what happened???

My cousin is a cop on the east side, and I've heard plenty of whacked out stories. I have plenty of respect for cops and the way they put their life on the line every single day. That doesn't mean there aren't the slackers or the assholes out there, but damn saying that only college dropouts and people that didn't have anything better to do become cops....that's cold...

BigBeezie
09-12-2007, 09:25 PM

I am less and less inclined to call the cops. My house got broken into when I was out of town. According to my neighbor the cops took 45 minutes to show up after they were called. What a disgrace!!!

I know a few cops personally and they all have affairs with other women, and drink more than a sailor at port. I wouldn't count on them to show up on time for anything.

2Blonde
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Can we change the thread title to: One cop is about to get a police boot up his ass.
No way... Your journalistic ethics should prevent you from being able to go back and alter message board history. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-12-2007, 10:59 PM
No way... Your journalistic ethics should prevent you from being able to go back and alter message board history. :lol

:lol

Consider it my own personal "Setting It Straight".

Booharv
09-12-2007, 11:51 PM

Your comments remind of the scene in The Big Lebowski when the Dude asks the guy at the impound lot if they're going to investigate who stole his crap car. They have more important things to do man, besides cops are like everybody else, some are assholes, some are decent.

Fillmoe
09-12-2007, 11:58 PM
reminds of or superbad... LOLL