PDA

View Full Version : Are the Patriots the only team cheating?

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Answer the poll.

Dirk Nowitzki
09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I am a cowboys fan but god damn do I respect the fucking Pats. Best wideout in the game (when he wants to be) Clutchest and one of the best QB's in the league, an overall unstoppable offense, a top notch dominating defense, great special teams, the best coach in the league etc etc. Cheating or not, Pats>>>>>>>>>Jets no matter what. They have literally owned them for years now. People just cant stand the Pats because the only team who is a legit threat to their superbowl hopes is themselves.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Monosylab1k = Robert Kraft

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Monosylab1k = Robert Kraft
well he does own the Patriots, something the Chargers are incapable of doing.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2007, 01:04 PM
well he does own the Patriots, something the Chargers are incapable of doing.:lol @ you thinking the Patriots own the Chargers. Last year, the game was served up on a silver platter by the Chargers. The year before, the Chargers ended the Patriots precious home win streak. I'll be laughing next week when your bitch ass is making excuses for the Patriots loss.

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:05 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1776/kcchargersne267167x1190qb6.png (http://imageshack.us)

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:06 PM
:lol @ you thinking the Patriots own the Chargers. Last year, the game was served up on a silver platter by the Chargers. The year before, the Chargers ended the Patriots precious home win streak. I'll be laughing next week when your bitch ass is making excuses for the Patriots loss.
the only real question is this: after losing, how much whining will LT do this time?

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2007, 01:09 PM
the only real question is this: after losing, how much whining will LT do this time?:lol @ you talking about someone else whining.

How many more whiny threads will you start about your team cheating?

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
:lol @ you talking about someone else whining.

How many more whiny threads will you start about your team cheating?
This time around, after winning the Patriots should go to the middle of the field and hold fake press conferences announcing to everyone "Hey, I'm a classy guy!"

TheTruth
09-12-2007, 01:13 PM
The only team in the NFL that "owns" the Patriots wear the Orange and Blue.

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
The only team in the NFL that "owns" the Patriots wear the Orange and Blue.
Ain't that the truth. you could start Heath Shuler right now as QB for the Broncos and he'd throw 4 TD's against New England and Denver would win by 20.

They've owned the Patriots since the Pre-Parcells days.

And the Patriots are lucky Jacksonville beat them, or they would have probably taken the biggest beating in AFC Championship Game history back in 96.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Are the Patriots the only team stealing radio frequencies from the other team's headsets?

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Are the Patriots the only team stealing radio frequencies from the other team's headsets?
incredibly doubtful.

but at least you've got your excuse for Monday morning.

Switchman
09-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Everyone cheats in every profession. If you get caught, you deserve to be punished.

Nice guys finish last. Unless you are the Spurs. Pats should have hired Bowen to hold the camera.

TheSanityAnnex
Mangini will bring much disgrace to the Patriots organization.

monosylab1k
Everyone cheats in every profession. If you get caught, you deserve to be punished.
I agree 100%. The Patriots deserve what's coming to them. But to think that they're the only ones cheating is stupid.

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Mangini will bring much disgrace to the Patriots organization.
I dunno what Belichick did to Mangini other than be his usual grumpy self, but he certainly has his wrath pointed right at him. First screwing him over on the Deion Branch deal and now this. It's like he agreed to coach the Jets for the sole purpose of screwing over Belichick.

TheSanityAnnex
09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
It's like he agreed to coach the Jets for the sole purpose of screwing over Belichick.Wouldn't that be funny.

J.T.
09-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Other teams are cheating for sure but so far the Pats are the only ones dumb enough to get caught.

Findog
09-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Damn, Mono, I'm suprised you're able to type with Belichick's cock in your mouth today. I second JT's comment, they just got caught.

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Damn, Mono, I'm suprised you're able to type with Belichick's cock in your mouth today. I second JT's comment, they just got caught.
I've tried hiding my Patriots alleigance for fear of everyone accusing me of being a bandwagoner (despite the fact that I've been rooting for the Patriots since the Hugh Millen/ugliest uniform in sports history days, granted I was like 10 years old and only started rooting for them out of pity, but I stuck with them) and of course nobody would believe my "I've been a Patriots fan since back when they sucked!' defense. I also find myself rooting big time for the local Cowboys so that further complicates things.

After this story I couldn't hold my Pats love in any longer.

But trust me, I'm no GiG-esque Pats fan.

So if it seems like Belichick's cock is in my mouth, it's cuz it is :) . Although I hardly find it any different than the way Avery/Dirk's cock is in yours.

Findog
09-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Fair enough. Didn't know you were a fan of the Pats, so I was thrown by your vigorous defense.

leemajors
09-12-2007, 02:38 PM
they violated the letter of the rule. you can't videotape the sidelines. whatever punishment is dished out is deserved.

L.I.T
09-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Outside of breaking into opponent's facilities and stealing information, or bribing a staffer, it's all about competitive advantage.

Do what you can to win, but if you're stupid enough to get caught, deal with the consequences and move on. Looks like that's what the Pats are doing. I just hope the Cowboys take notes and hide the cameras this weekend.

IceColdBrewski
09-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Patriots legacy = Tarnished

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Patriots legacy = Tarnished
at least they played full seasons for all their titles

oh yeah, and they know how to repeat

IceColdBrewski
09-12-2007, 03:32 PM
at least they played full seasons for all their titles

oh yeah, and they know how to cheat

Fixed it for ya.

mookie_crew
08-21-2009, 12:17 AM
I've tried hiding my Patriots alleigance for fear of everyone accusing me of being a bandwagoner (despite the fact that I've been rooting for the Patriots since the Hugh Millen/ugliest uniform in sports history days, granted I was like 10 years old and only started rooting for them out of pity, but I stuck with them) and of course nobody would believe my "I've been a Patriots fan since back when they sucked!' defense. I also find myself rooting big time for the local Cowboys so that further complicates things.

So if it seems like Belichick's cock is in my mouth, it's cuz it is :) . Although I hardly find it any different than the way Avery/Dirk's cock is in yours.

this is the gayest ST post in the history of spurstalk. this is pretty gay even for mono

KSeal
08-21-2009, 12:41 AM
lol patriots

lol 18-1

lol bill simmons

Goran Dragic
08-21-2009, 12:48 AM
lol bill simmons

This I do agree with.

mookie_crew
08-21-2009, 11:28 AM

this post was pretty gay for the beginning of it but once he started talking about having Belichick's cock in his mouth, it became really gay. all other mavfans should be embarrassed to be associated with you after this post. you make sinister look straight.

Goran Dragic
08-21-2009, 11:31 AM
this post was pretty gay for the beginning of it but once he started talking about having Belichick's cock in his mouth, it became really gay. all other mavfans should be embarrassed to be associated with you after this post. you make sinister look straight.

:lmao

vander
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
what if you use NFL game tape to try and steal signals, is that cheating?

exstatic
08-23-2009, 10:29 AM
what if you use NFL game tape to try and steal signals, is that cheating?

NFL game tape doesn't show the coaches on the sideline giving signals, on purpose, just literally the zoomed portion of the field with the players lined up. If it did, the Cheat-riots wouldn't have needed their home movies.

mojorizen7
08-24-2009, 05:40 AM
As a RAMS fan for the last 30 yrs I was groomed to be a Niner hater and I gladly obliged as a young man.
Then that fucking farce of a shady Brady post 9/11 "We are the Patriots so we're gonna get handed a SB" garbage happened.
Belicheat and the inferior Patsies cheated by filming the RAMS walkthru AND by having Bernie Kukar and the rest of his zebras on the payroll of "those who represented the best interests of a nation of proud american patriots in mourning." A.K.A. Fixed.

Fuck all that and FUCK the New England Patriots.

18-1..........Karmas a bitch :lol
:toast
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3529369093687376012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spygate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXVI

LnGrrrR
08-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Man... the hate is damn near palpable.

I'll be amazed if my Pats don't go at least 12-4 this season.

Edit: Assuming, of course, that Brady is at least 80% healed physically/mentally.

J.T.
08-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Bill Simmons is pretty good whenever he's not writing about something relating to his hardon for Red Sox or Patriots. Otherwise dude's a bigger homer than Sean Elliott.

gaKNOW!blee
08-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I just would like to say...I'm a Bills fan (lol) and if they beat the Pats week 1 (doubtful) I'm going to be talking a lot of shit. But if they lose, I hope everyone will forget about this post and just ignore the Bills like normal.

monosylab1k
08-24-2009, 09:15 PM
filming the RAMS walkthru

As a rams fan it figures you'd conveniently forget that Matt Walsh had no such tape.

mojorizen7
08-25-2009, 01:33 AM
As a rams fan it figures you'd conveniently forget that Matt Walsh had no such tape.
:lol.......you think he just had it neatly filed under " Belicheats Rams video" in his home collection of VHS and DVD's so it could be found and used as evidence in the event that something like Spygate should materialize?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3529369093687376012
^Shady
Did you even watch this SB? I watched it with a die hard Cowboys fan, a die hard Browns fan and my ex-wife who knew nothing about football and everyone was laughing at the bullshit (except for me of course).
It was a farce.
14 point underdogs.....ha ha yeah and 3 weeks after the tuck rule against a better Oakland Raiders team as well.
It was F-I-X-E-D in the name of....well, in the name of Red,White and Blue...and silver too.

cherylsteele
08-25-2009, 01:42 AM
I think most, if not all teams, cheat in one way or another, the Pats are the ones that got caught.

monosylab1k
08-25-2009, 07:42 AM
:lol.......you think he just had it neatly filed under " Belicheats Rams video" in his home collection of VHS and DVD's so it could be found and used as evidence in the event that something like Spygate should materialize?

That's exactly what he told Arlen Specter and the media. Then came the day to bring it to Roger Goodell, and somehow the one video everybody wanted to see didn't make the trip. Because it never existed. You've got no proof whatsoever.

manufan10
08-25-2009, 09:09 AM
It's not cheating unless you get caught. Patriots were the only ones stupid enough to get caught. :lol

possessed
08-25-2009, 09:58 AM
That's exactly what he told Arlen Specter and the media. Then came the day to bring it to Roger Goodell, and somehow the one video everybody wanted to see didn't make the trip. Because it never existed. You've got no proof whatsoever.

Rumor has it that's it's locked away in Al Capone's secret vault. I hear Geraldo's on the case as we speak.

And of course the Patriots aren't the only team that cheats. The Broncos throughout the Shanahan era were the biggest cheats of all.