PDA

View Full Version : Southpark...

Pages : [1] 2 3

florige
09-12-2007, 02:40 PM
If anyone here watches Southpark, do you know what season has the episode where Cartman is trying to get into the Special Olympics? I saw that episode yesterday and was no more good. :lol

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Season 8

florige
09-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks.. :king

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 02:46 PM
that season has a shitload of classic episodes too

Good Times With Weapons - Japanese cartoon episode

Up The Down Steriod - Special Olympics

The Passion Of The Jew

You Got F'd In The A - makes fun of "you got served"

Awesome-O

Goobacks

Douche And Turd - mocks presidential election and has the great Puff Daddy "Vote Or Die" segment

The Wal-Mart Episode

The Paris Hilton Episode

The Cartman Is Psychic Episode

Woodland Critter Christmas

samikeyp
09-12-2007, 02:55 PM
That is my favorite season since the 1st.

A lot of good ones.

midgetonadonkey
09-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Woodland Critter Christmas is the fucking greatest Christmas special ever. Fuck that episode is hilarious.

Blood Orgy! Blood Orgy!

florige
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I watched that last night and was no more good. I thought one of the funniest parts of that episode had to be when Cartman's mom took him to get enrolled into the Special Olympics and the woman asked her what Cartman's disabilty was and she said "he's retarded" Man I was rolling after I heard that. I was no more freakin good!!! :lol

samikeyp
09-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Woodland Critter Christmas is the fucking greatest Christmas special ever. Fuck that episode is hilarious.

Blood Orgy! Blood Orgy!
"Its a woodland critter christmas! Hail Satan!"
:lmao

kingsfan
09-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Anyone know when the new season starts? I can't wait. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

mardigan
09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Wed. Oct. 3rd is when the new season is scheduled to begin

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-12-2007, 05:27 PM

Go ahead try Kyle, Jews can't throw away something they paid 15 bucks for...

Goobacks

Dey took ur jurbs!

monosylab1k
09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Every time I see the Goobacks episode, the "they took ur jobs!" guys immediately make me think of TPark

PM5K
09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
that season has a shitload of classic episodes too

I love that one, it's the one with Let's Fighting Love...

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
:lol Yea.

Tai set su na mono protect my balls!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-12-2007, 10:05 PM
I love that one, it's the one with Let's Fighting Love...

Yeah, classic!

South Park has only got better and better since about the 4th season.

How about the Buck Rogers time travel episode? :lol

samikeyp
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
"all I want is a goddam cheeseburger and some goddam fries, you fucking gooback!"

Rhino17
09-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I loved south park, but this season especially just seems to suck ass imo

mardigan
09-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Japanese

Suba-ra-shi chin chin mono
Kintama no kame aru
Sore no oto saru bo bo
Iie! Ninja ga imasuuuuuuuu
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
Kono uta chotto baka wa
Wake ga wakaranai
Eigo ga mecha-kucha Daijobu - we do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go! Kenka suru--

English

Wonderful penis thing
There are hairs at balls
That's sound of Monkey-like Cunt
No! Ninjas are here!
Hey hey let's! Lets fight!
This is important. Protect my balls!
I'm badass. So let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
This song is a bit stupid
This doesn't make sense.
English is all f**ked up
It's okay--we do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go! Lets fight--

Beno Udrih
09-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I watched that last night and was no more good. I thought one of the funniest parts of that episode had to be when Cartman's mom took him to get enrolled into the Special Olympics and the woman asked her what Cartman's disabilty was and she said "he's retarded" Man I was rolling after I heard that. I was no more freakin good!!! :lol
The song they play when he's trying to look like a retard is funny. :lol

Beno Udrih
09-13-2007, 02:20 AM
You Got F'd In The A - makes fun of "you got served"

:lol This one is hilarious. Little Kim is all small and shit.

Whisky Dog
09-13-2007, 02:30 AM
If anyone here watches Southpark, do you know what season has the episode where Cartman is trying to get into the Special Olympics? I saw that episode yesterday and was no more good. :lol

I saw that one yesterday too. I hadn't seen it in a while and was cracking up all over again.

The music was great, when Jimmy is smokin' people on the 'roids they go to the old school Scarface music, "Take it to the limit...LIMIT!!"

samikeyp
09-13-2007, 06:47 AM
The music was great, when Jimmy is smokin' people on the 'roids they go to the old school Scarface music, "Take it to the limit...LIMIT!!"

I loved it when Jimmy was roided up and his little girlfriend confronts him on it.

"Jimmy! I'm leaving!"
"You're n-not going anywhere, b-b-bitch!"

:lol

florige
09-13-2007, 07:18 AM
I saw that one yesterday too. I hadn't seen it in a while and was cracking up all over again.

It's so many parts of that one that is funny. How about when the handicapped drug dealer was trying to sell the roids to that kid. The kid was trying to justify his wanting to use steroids, and the pimped out steroid dealer was like " whatever you say man, whatever you say man". I'm picking that season up today.

Beno Udrih
09-13-2007, 01:17 PM
It's so many parts of that one that is funny. How about when the handicapped drug dealer was trying to sell the roids to that kid. The kid was trying to justify his wanting to use steroids, and the pimped out steroid dealer was like " whatever you say man, whatever you say man". I'm picking that season up today.
Or when Timmy sees the bottle of steroids Jimmy drops. :lol

Wifebeater
09-13-2007, 01:22 PM

Alright I'll bite, what's with the lame "was no more good" shit?

Wifebeater
09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Damn, forgot to log out of my troll name. Please answer anyway.

florige
09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Damn, forgot to log out of my troll name. Please answer anyway.

Who are you really and I'll tell you...

Wifebeater
09-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Who are you really and I'll tell you...

Timvp.

Beno Udrih
09-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Crap forgot to log out of my wifebeater account.

dickface
09-13-2007, 02:51 PM
forgetful? Eat more chicken! KFC has a wide variety of delicious menu options.

florige
09-14-2007, 09:29 AM

Go ahead try Kyle, Jews can't throw away something they paid 15 bucks for...

Goobacks

Dey took ur jurbs!

Yeah that was freakin hillarious when Kyle was trying to drop them and his hand started shaking. I felt sorry for poor Butters though.

How about when everyone is in their japanese bodies and Jimmy was like what are you guys, Ni-ni ninjas or pu-pu pussies...? The entire first disc was hillarious.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-14-2007, 04:50 PM
How about when everyone is in their japanese bodies and Jimmy was like what are you guys, Ni-ni ninjas or pu-pu pussies...? The entire first disc was hillarious.
Oh dear god that was hilarious. :lmao

samikeyp
09-14-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't remember which season it was (I think it was 9) but the Lord of the Rings episode was hilarious too.

"Butters must have the one videotape" :lol

Beno Udrih
09-14-2007, 06:29 PM
:lol I saw an episode last night and it was the one about cartman betting stan 10 dollars to see who can make a cd to sell platinum. And so cartman makes a Christian rock band.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-14-2007, 06:58 PM
:lol I saw an episode last night and it was the one about cartman betting stan 10 dollars to see who can make a cd to sell platinum. And so cartman makes a Christian rock band.
That is one seriously badass episode. Easily top 5 for me.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-14-2007, 07:04 PM
They're not gonna show it again til Sunday at 8:30 and 10:30. The 8:30 one is when Cartman's mom hires Dog Whisperer Cesar Milan to make Cartman behave. The 10:30 one is when all the boys at school try to figure out what the girls' machine does (that origami paper thing with numbers and messages inside), so they fake Butters' death and turn him into a girl to go undercover and see what it does (also has a Pet Sematary parody).

samikeyp
09-14-2007, 07:16 PM
I saw an episode last night and it was the one about cartman betting stan 10 dollars to see who can make a cd to sell platinum. And so cartman makes a Christian rock band.

"Gonna get down on my knees to please Jesus!" :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-14-2007, 07:25 PM
"Gonna get down on my knees to please Jesus!" :lol

Token: But I don't have a bass guitar.
Cartman: Jesus, Token, you're black, there's gotta be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere.

Booharv
09-15-2007, 07:19 AM

I nearly pissed my pants when Cartman gets owned at the end.

florige
09-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh dear god that was hilarious. :lmao

It wasn't so much how it sound that made it funny for me, it was also how they had Jimmy's japanese character's face moving as he struggled to get the words out. How about when everyone is looking for Butters. Butters, BUTTERS, then here comes Jimmy, Bu-bu-butters. I like how they made sure everyone else was quiet when it came Jimmy's turn to struggle out Butters name. Genius!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
There's a marathon til midnight going on right now.

SAtown
09-30-2007, 09:23 PM

sweet, thanks

florige
09-30-2007, 09:26 PM

Thanks dude! :hat

Beno Udrih
09-30-2007, 09:38 PM
:lol thanks.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Tonight's episode at 8:30CT is the one of the cat orgy.

samikeyp
10-01-2007, 08:21 PM
No kitty that's a bad kitty!!! :lol

mardigan
10-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Season premier tonight

Le Petit Tourette
Le Petit Tourette - Cartman discovers the joys of having Tourette's syndrome. Drunk with the power of saying whatever he wants without getting in trouble for it, he lines up National TV Coverage to take advantage of his new life with no filters.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm ready. :smokin

mookie2001
10-03-2007, 06:25 PM
that part where hes learning how to be retarded so hes studying those kid rock videos

it rivals when cartman becomes a detective and theyre analyzing/graphing that 3D hand on the computer and cartman wears those motion capture balls

samikeyp
10-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Tonight was the new season premier. Cartman was faking having Tourette's so he could curse all he wanted and not get into trouble.

It was awesome! Instant Classic!

kingsfan
10-04-2007, 07:34 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/lmao.gif I love Cartman, that show was so him. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif

samikeyp
10-04-2007, 10:49 AM
"PISS....OUT MY ASS!!"

mardigan
10-04-2007, 01:26 PM
"PISS....OUT MY ASS!!"

That character was killing me, havent laughed that hard in a long time

Viva Las Espuelas
10-04-2007, 01:43 PM
"N _ G G E R S

people that annoy you"

Viva Las Espuelas
10-04-2007, 01:44 PM
i'm really not into southpark, but a friend of mine told me of an episode that sounds pretty funny. something about people in LA, i believe, that smell their farts as soon as they bust them. which season?

samikeyp
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM
i'm really not into southpark, but a friend of mine told me of an episode that sounds pretty funny. something about people in LA, i believe, that smell their farts as soon as they bust them. which season?

Actually its people in San Francisco who are smug about owning hybrids...although they do reference Hollywood (specifically George Clooney) about being smug also. That was season 10.

CuckingFunt
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Actually its people in San Francisco who are smug about owning hybrids...although they do reference Hollywood (specifically George Clooney) about being smug also. That was season 10.Funny episode, though the dig at Clooney kind of bugged me since he's partly responsible for that show even existing.

Don't know why that bothered me so much, frankly... but it did.

mardigan
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
though the dig at Clooney kind of bugged me since he's partly responsible for that show even existing.
Hows that?

CuckingFunt
10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Hows that?Parker/Stone had an animated short with early versions of the South Park characters that they made as sort of a Christmas card for a friend and it circulated amongst various Hollywood types. Clooney got a hold of it, thought it was hilarious and his name/support helped get them a deal with Comedy Central.

florige
10-04-2007, 07:05 PM

I wasn't a fan either until I saw the steroid episode. I then heard how funny the entire season 8 series was, since then I have been hooked... :lol

florige
10-05-2007, 07:38 AM
I like the "you got served" episode when Stan's father was showing him how to dance in the basement, and he put on "My Acky Breaky heart." Stan saw the kids again and served them back to that song. I thought that was freakin hillarious. :lol

Xolotl
10-05-2007, 07:43 AM
I hadn't watched South Park in a long time, but when I saw that World of Warcraft episode lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I like the "you got served" episode when Stan's father was showing him how to dance in the basement, and he put on "My Acky Breaky heart." Stan saw the kids again and served them back to that song. I thought that was freakin hillarious. :lol
:lol And then when he goes to the other kids practice to say that it's not on, and their instructor serves him and he has to go to the hospital. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-05-2007, 04:35 PM
I hadn't watched South Park in a long time, but when I saw that World of Warcraft episode lol
OMG at the end when Stan's dad's charcter dies and he is making all those dying sounds I just LMAO'd. :lmao

florige
10-06-2007, 10:47 AM
:lol And then when he goes to the other kids practice to say that it's not on, and their instructor serves him and he has to go to the hospital. :lol

:lol :lol . Yeah, Stan's dad was like "his moves, his moves were so original, so unique. I was freakin dying laughing. :lmao

It was cool watching little Stan break them down to that country song. My GF applauded, she was like GO Stan. That was awesome!

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-06-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghvglTkHWV0

Token, Butters, and Cartman start their Christian rock band. :lmao

Man I crack up so bad when Cartman makes a racist joke.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Tourette's episode reairs at 11ct tonight followed by the south park movie at 12.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah that was freakin hillarious when Kyle was trying to drop them and his hand started shaking. I felt sorry for poor Butters though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hBDEciiPH_g

mardigan
10-10-2007, 09:10 PM
New episode tonight

kingsfan
10-10-2007, 09:36 PM
The biggest crap ever, that was hysterical :lmao:lmao Poor Bono.

Burn531
10-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Hothothothothothot!

:lol :lol

Soul_Patch
10-11-2007, 11:17 AM
fucking bono was hillarious...

yea yea yea yea!!!

mardigan
10-11-2007, 12:04 PM
9.5 Courics

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-11-2007, 09:46 PM
:lmao I just saw the encore. Bono was fucking hilarious. :lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-14-2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.tv.com/south-park/imaginationland/episode/1143466/summary.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;title;0

The plot for Wednesday's new episode is out.

samikeyp
10-14-2007, 09:31 PM
New episode tonight

I liked the first one better but this one was amusing.

florige
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
How about the episode in Season 8 when the Goonbacks came and were taking all the jobs in Southpark. The part when they were all in the town meeting and they were trying to come up with a way to stop the goonbacks. The one guy from the audience said that maybe we could cause global warming, you know melt the ice caps. Then Jeff Foxworthy said "that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, it would take millions of years for something like that to happen. Stuff like that doesn;t happen overnight. And thats if global warming were real. Then the guy in the audience said "oh I was just trying to help" Foxworthy: "Well how about helping yourself to a f****** science book because your talking like a f****** retard. When he said that I nearly cracked my side.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:43 PM
How about the episode in Season 8 when the Goonbacks came and were taking all the jobs in Southpark. The part when they were all in the town meeting and they were trying to come up with a way to stop the goonbacks. The one guy from the audience said that maybe we could cause global warming, you know melt the ice caps. Then Jeff Foxworthy said "that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, it would take millions of years for something like that to happen. Stuff like that doesn;t happen overnight. And thats if global warming were real. Then the guy in the audience said "oh I was just trying to help" Foxworthy: "Well how about helping yourself to a f****** science book because your talking like a f****** retard. When he said that I nearly cracked my side.

One of my all time favorites.

"All I want is a goddam cheeseburger and some goddam fries you fucking gooback!"
"Stan Marsh!"
"Oh..Ohhhh"

:lmao :lmao

florige
10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
One of my all time favorites.

"All I want is a goddam cheeseburger and some goddam fries you fucking gooback!"
"Stan Marsh!"
"Oh..Ohhhh"

:lmao :lmao

Burger and Fries,

Glork Glork, what, Glork

Cartman: We can't understand you a-hole. :lol

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:56 PM
"Chik-in san-wich?" :lol

Gerryatrics
10-18-2007, 06:22 AM
What, nobody watched the new episode?

"Are you going to rape us?"

Spurminator
10-18-2007, 08:41 AM
There's something about this season that's just... off... I don't know.

samikeyp
10-18-2007, 08:58 AM
What, nobody watched the new episode?

"Are you going to rape us?"

I did...I liked it.

Cartman: "Faggot...faggot come in."
Butters: "(sigh) faggot here."

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Ronald McDonald looking for his arm Private Ryan style and the Care Bear execution were fucking great.

I forgot how good this show can be.

mardigan
11-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Stan's superior skills on Guitar Hero damage his friendship with Kyle. An all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Guitar Queer-O," premieres on Wednesday, November 7 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Obsessed with the Guitar Hero video game, Stan and Kyle make a great team and score record points when they play. Stan realizes he has the potential for enormous success if he plays with another partner. He and Kyle break up but, without his friend, Stan quickly folds under the pressure of being a rockstar.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-07-2007, 07:31 PM
:rollin
Can already tell this is going to be a good one.

kingsfan
11-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm glad the imagination trilogy is over, that just wasn't funny to me.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
:lmao The Guitar Hero episode was HILARIOUS! Especially Guitar Hero Acoustic. :lmao

florige
03-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Two questions. What season was the Christopher Reeve episode when he had Superman powers, and he had to eat fetus' to keep his power up?

And what season was it that Cartmans mom was trying to figure out who his dad was?

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 01:36 PM
This past episode was pretty funny with the list. I love how Butters was all excited to be number 11 and was happy he wasn't last so he wouldnt get grounded hahahaha. Butters is the best.

florige
03-07-2008, 01:40 PM
This past episode was pretty funny with the list. I love how Butters was all excited to be number 11 and was happy he wasn't last so he wouldnt get grounded hahahaha. Butters is the best.

Trent Boyyet? "Oh Hamburgers" :lol

samikeyp
03-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Two questions. What season was the Christopher Reeve episode when he had Superman powers, and he had to eat fetus' to keep his power up?

Season 7

And what season was it that Cartmans mom was trying to figure out who his dad was

This was a two-parter. The last episode of Season 1 and the second episode of Season 2. There was a Terrance and Phillip "special" in between to throw people off.

florige
03-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Season 7

This was a two-parter. The last episode of Season 1 and the second episode of Season 2. There was a Terrance and Phillip "special" in between to throw people off.

I knew my main man Mikey would know. Thanks... :spin Southpark guru!

peewee's lovechild
03-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Your ass should be watching Snatch right now.

Quit posting and watch the damn movie.

Spurminator
03-07-2008, 01:49 PM
New episodes start this Wednesday

Squid
03-07-2008, 01:50 PM
The worst South Park episode>>>>Snatch

samikeyp
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
I knew my main man Mikey would know. Thanks... :spin Southpark guru!

Yeah, I likes me some South Park. My wife couldn't stand it when we first met, I have since brought her over to the Dark Side and she loves it!

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm going to Denver in a few weeks, im going to look for Casa Bonita

Squid
03-07-2008, 01:58 PM
I'm going to Denver in a few weeks, im going to look for Casa Bonita

http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 02:03 PM
http://www.casabonitadenver.com/

holy shit its real!!! I have to go now!!!

Squid
03-07-2008, 02:04 PM
holy shit its real!!! I have to go now!!!

If you go you have to post a video of yourself doing Cartman's Casa Bonita dance.

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
If you go you have to post a video of yourself doing Cartman's Casa Bonita dance.

hahah "Well son was it worth it"

"TOTALLY"

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I want some TACO FLAVORED KISSES!!!

CuckingFunt
03-07-2008, 02:50 PM
http://www.casabonitadenver.com/I was in Denver last year and none of my degenerate friends told me there was an actual Casa Bonita???

Fuck them all.

In the ass.

With a chainsaw.

CuckingFunt
03-07-2008, 02:51 PM
This past episode was pretty funny with the list. I love how Butters was all excited to be number 11 and was happy he wasn't last so he wouldnt get grounded hahahaha. Butters is the best.Butters is my favorite South Park character. By far.

pussyface
03-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Butters is my favorite South Park character. By far.

"...this here could be made into a Bennigans.... or a PF Chang's."

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 02:56 PM

Yeah same here Butters is the best however everytime MR Slave says ohhhhh Jeeesus Christ I laugh my ass off.

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 03:19 PM
I was in Denver last year and none of my degenerate friends told me there was an actual Casa Bonita???

Fuck them all.

In the ass.

With a chainsaw.

I wonder if there is really a "Raisins"?

CuckingFunt
03-07-2008, 03:22 PM
I wonder if there is really a "Raisins"?Nah. There would have already been a Dateline special expose if there was.

Maybe in Thailand, though?

ATRAIN
03-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Nah. There would have already been a Dateline special expose if there was.

Maybe in Thailand, though?

LMAO, I think im going to start calling Flo Token.

lefty
03-07-2008, 04:19 PM
South Park is awesome

It's the shit

The ultimate shit

Spurminator
03-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I was in Denver last year and none of my degenerate friends told me there was an actual Casa Bonita???

Fuck them all.

In the ass.

With a chainsaw.

Unfortunately, you can't just go in and look, you have to buy a meal, and the meals are overpriced and taste godawful.

But it's still worth it to say you've been there. I just wish I could have gone as a kid, because there would have been some EPIC Hide 'n' Seek games.

I think there's one in Tulsa too.

florige
03-07-2008, 05:23 PM

I like Jimmy. It sounds so funny when he is trying so hard to complete a simple sentence. That and the fact he is one of the reasons I started watching the show to begin with.

peewee's lovechild
03-07-2008, 05:27 PM
I like Jimmy. It sounds so funny when he is trying so hard to complete a simple sentence. That and the fact he is one of the reasons I started watching the show to begin with.

I crack up with that one episode where he tries to pull a Gandalf.

"You shall not pa, pa,pa . ."
"Yoooouu shall not pa, pa, pa, pa . . ."

mikejones99
03-07-2008, 05:28 PM
They rewarded George Clooney with an animal part in one of the Southpark shows.

florige
03-07-2008, 05:38 PM

Remember the episode when Cartman thought he was Psychic. Well t-wards the middle of the episode when the cops started going after the psychics, the one psychic guy told the SWAT officers to "stand back, don't make me do it, ni,ni,ni,ni" GUNSHOTS! They shot the shit out of him no questions asked.... :lmao :lmao

peewee's lovechild
03-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Remember the episode when Cartman thought he was Psychic. Well t-wards the middle of the episode when the cops started going after the psychics, the one psychic guy told the SWAT officers to "stand back, don't make me do it, ni,ni,ni,ni" GUNSHOTS! They shot the shit out of him no questions asked.... :lmao :lmao

That was some funny shit.

You should do that in Baltimore one of these days.

florige
03-07-2008, 06:21 PM
That was some funny shit.

You should do that in Baltimore one of these days.

It's the weekend here so watch the news. That just might happen. Even though it's raining and dreary here this weekend.

KidCongo
03-08-2008, 03:32 AM
'Chicken Samich'

Kori Ellis
03-08-2008, 03:54 AM
I used to hate South Park. But lately, we have been watching it late at night/early in morning right before we go to sleep and I find it quite funny. Maybe I'm just really tired when I watch it though. :lol

freemeat
03-08-2008, 04:12 AM
They rewarded George Clooney with an animal part in one of the Southpark shows.

He plays Big Gay Al's dog...and in the movie he plays the doctor that replaces Kenny's heart with a potato.

KidCongo
03-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Super, thanks for asking

spursfan09
03-08-2008, 09:32 AM
I liked the one where they make fun of Family Guy. Even Bart Simpson makes an appearnce.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-08-2008, 09:50 AM
The best one is definitely where they buy the Asian weapons and it looks like DragonBall Z.

mikejones99
03-08-2008, 09:40 PM
shitty walk asian food

ATRAIN
03-10-2008, 07:55 AM

Greatest Jimmy line

Stan: Jimmy, can you tell Wendy that she's a continous source of inspiration?
Jimmy [to Wendy]: Stan says that your a cunt-cunt-cunt-cunt...
Wendy: Well, tell Stan to FUCK OFF! [walks away]
Jimmy: ...a continuous s-source of inspiration.

ATRAIN
03-10-2008, 07:56 AM
I just saw this episode this weekend and laughed my ass off

Cartman: Okay, Token, give me a sweet bass line.
Token: I don't know how to play the bass.
Cartman: Token, how many times do we have to go through this? You're black. You can play bass. Token: I'm getting sick of your stereotypes.
Cartman: Get as sick as you want, just give me a goddamn bass line!
Token: [Plays the bass expertly] Oh, goddammit.

florige
03-10-2008, 08:18 AM
I brought Season 7 over the weekend and was cracking up when the mormon family moved to Southpark, and the kid was in the play ground kicking the soccer ball around. All of the kids were talking about him, but Kyle did it for me when he said "yeah, somebody needs to go over there and wipe that f****** smirk off his face". The reason that was so funny is because it was coming from Kyle. He usually is the one who doesn't promote violence. :lol

ATRAIN
03-10-2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/butters_bear_dock_icons_13421161_thumb_1422.png

I've Been a bad bad bear hahahahah

florige
03-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Who was you guys favorite Woodland Critter?
I liked the bear. You're not going to shoot me are you S-a-n-t-a...... Blam!!! :lol

CuckingFunt
03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Who was you guys favorite Woodland Critter?
I liked the bear. You're not going to shoot me are you S-a-n-t-a...... Blam!!! :lolThe squirrel.

"Now, come on y'all..."

Spurminator
03-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Chickadee-y the Chickadee

CuckingFunt
03-10-2008, 04:41 PM
The Imaginationland trilogy wouldn't have been anywhere near as amusing if not for the return of the Woodland Critters.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Tonsil Trouble
Episode Number: 168 Season Num: 12 First Aired: Wednesday March 12, 2008

After going in for a routine tonsilectomy, Cartman is stricken by an incurable disease. Will he find support and comfort in his friends, or will he take matters into his own hands?

http://www.tv.com/south-park/tonsil-trouble/episode/1152228/summary.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;title;0

ATRAIN
03-11-2008, 11:49 AM
The Imaginationland trilogy wouldn't have been anywhere near as amusing if not for the return of the Woodland Critters.

The dry balls dream was pretty damn hilarious.

kingsfan
03-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Cartman has AIDS. No-one showed up to his benefit :lol

kingsfan
03-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Magic Johnson's cash cures AIDS :lmao

samikeyp
03-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Hail Satan!

samikeyp
03-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Last night was not as funny as I thought it would be although it did have its moments. Kyle kicking the crap out of Cartman was funny. The Magic Johnson cash thing was good too.

monosylab1k
03-13-2008, 04:02 PM
great new episode. I read an article which seriously wrote something along the lines of "the ending was confusing and seemed tacked on. It appeared to be some sort of message about how more money needs to go into AIDS research". :lmao the ending was the entire point of the whole show. Are people really that obtuse?

Marklar MM
03-13-2008, 04:05 PM
I liked yesterday's episode. Kyle made the episode.

"Im still breaking your Xbox."

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-13-2008, 05:21 PM
:lmao That was an awesome episode.
Fuckin Jimmy Buffet.

ATRAIN
03-17-2008, 08:10 AM
I liked yesterday's episode. Kyle made the episode.

"Im still breaking your Xbox."

Butters kissing Cartman was fucking hilarious.

florige
03-17-2008, 08:15 AM
Fu-Fuck me, it's a Lepracaun.- Jimmy

ATRAIN
03-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Chris: Do I hear the television? We told you no television while you're grounded!
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Oh, gee whiz, I'm not, uh, watchin' television, Dad, I'm just layin' around jackin' it.
Chris: Jacking it? Jacking what?
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Well my hot spicy boner, of course, Dad.
Chris: What?! Are you trying to get yourself into more trouble with that kind of language?!
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Ah, loosen up, you bloody vaginal belch.
Chris: OH! YOU ARE GONNA GET IT MISTER! YOU JUST WAIT TILL I GET HOME!
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Bring it on, queerbate.

Linda: Butters, your father called and said you made him very upset!
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Yeah, well, Dad's being a little pussy, Mom.
Linda: Butters, where did you get that kind of smart mouth?
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Uh, not from you dumb asses, that's for sure.
Linda: Oh! Just wait till I get home, mister!
Cartman: (impersonating Butters) Well, I'll be waiting with horse bells on, you old… horse-bangin' skank.

Soul_Patch
03-17-2008, 08:25 AM
lol....

florige
03-17-2008, 08:28 AM
.. :lol

ATRAIN
03-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Dammit I forgot to add this hahahah I love what Cartman says

Butters: Hi, Mom and Dad!
Chris: Don't you "Hi, Mom and Dad!" us, you little punk! (punches him)
Butters: Ow. Dad?
Linda: You don't even know the trouble you're in, mister! (punches him)
Butters: Ah! What did I do? What did I do?
Chris: You think you're tough now? Answer me! (the beating continues; Butters starts crying)
Cartman: (outside; listening) Aw, man, if I was older, I would totally start jacking off right now.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-17-2008, 10:18 AM

johngateswhiteley
03-17-2008, 10:22 AM
still the best show on tv.

florige
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah, they are still going strong. I hope they don't fall off like Family Guy did. That show used to be hillarious. Now they go way over the top...

ATRAIN
03-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Tomorrow's episode preview

Britney's New Look

While trying to escape her troubles in the secluded mountains near South Park, Britney Spears has a run-in with the boys. Stan and Kyle get swept up in her celebrity as well as the non-stop feeding frenzy that plagues her wherever she goes. The boys must take Britney to the North Pole when they learn the secret behind what makes her so popular.

johngateswhiteley
03-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah, they are still going strong. I hope they don't fall off like Family Guy did. That show used to be hillarious. Now they go way over the top...

never thought family guy was funny...and if it weren't for stewie i imagine it would be one of the worst shows on tv. i don't like the humor.

south park rapes family guy...

florige
03-18-2008, 09:54 AM
never thought family guy was funny...and if it weren't for stewie i imagine it would be one of the worst shows on tv. i don't like the humor.

south park rapes family guy...

I never was a Southpark fan at all until this season. Now this is slowly becoming my favorite show easily. The detail they have with current events and real life people is incredible. Family Guy used to be really funny to me. I never was much of a Stewie fan at all, but Peter used to crack me up. Now when I watch it, it seems like half the show they are doing musicals. I know you said that you never really liked that show anyway, but for me that show really took a nosedive.

samikeyp
03-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Tomorrow's episode preview

Britney's New Look

While trying to escape her troubles in the secluded mountains near South Park, Britney Spears has a run-in with the boys. Stan and Kyle get swept up in her celebrity as well as the non-stop feeding frenzy that plagues her wherever she goes. The boys must take Britney to the North Pole when they learn the secret behind what makes her so popular.

Should be funny.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Early Family Guy = South Park
Current Family Guy<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<South Park

ATRAIN
03-19-2008, 10:10 AM
New Episode tonight, don't forget to tune in or dvr it.

I just saw the fun with Weapons episode for the first time hahahah. I love it how butters keeps wooofing in a faint voice hahahah poor butters. There are a few episodes here and there that I have yet to see. I want to start buying them on dvd, which season is the best in ya'll opnion? I was thinking about getting 6,7,or 8 first.http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/i/I/sp801_Good_Times_With_Weapons_2.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-19-2008, 10:48 AM
^:lmao That episode's classic.
I like when he's in the dog pound and they're about to put Butters to sleep.
VET: Poor dog. Here you go boy, I've got a nice dose of murder for you.
(notices Butters escaped)
VET: Damn it! He's escaped! Oh well, let's just murder one of these other dogs...

ATRAIN
03-19-2008, 10:52 AM
^:lmao That episode's classic.
I like when he's in the dog pound and they're about to put Butters to sleep.
VET: Poor dog. Here you go boy, I've got a nice dose of murder for you.
(notices Butters escaped)
VET: Damn it! He's escaped! Oh well, let's just murder one of these other dogs...

hahahahah YEAH

florige
03-19-2008, 11:48 AM

I just saw the fun with Weapons episode for the first time hahahah. I love it how butters keeps wooofing in a faint voice hahahah poor butters. There are a few episodes here and there that I have yet to see. I want to start buying them on dvd, which season is the best in ya'll opnion? I was thinking about getting 6,7,or 8 first.http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/i/I/sp801_Good_Times_With_Weapons_2.jpg

You are just now seeing this!? I actually felt really bad for Butters this episode.

florige
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM

Dude 7 is freakin hilarious too! I just got that this weekend. That is the one with Christopher Reeves, and the one with where Cartman kidnaps Butters so he can go to Casa de blanca. Season 7 is a winner dude! Also you need to pick up the new movie Imaginationland. 12 bucks at Best Buy.

ATRAIN
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
You are just now seeing this!? I actually felt really bad for Butters this episode.

Yeah there are episodes here and there that I haven't seen but am catching up.

florige
03-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah there are episodes here and there that I haven't seen but am catching up.

I have Seasons 4,7, and 8 so far. All of them are funny to me. I found the season 4 box set on sale last week for $20. Normally they are $40.

ATRAIN
03-19-2008, 12:55 PM
I have Seasons 4,7, and 8 so far. All of them are funny to me. I found the season 4 box set on sale last week for $20. Normally they are $40.

I think I might start backwards, because the newer stuff is funnier to me.

florige
03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
I think I might start backwards, because the newer stuff is funnier to me.

Yeah. The first couple of seasons don't have my boy Jimmy there either.

Herschel Walker
03-19-2008, 10:59 PM
I was actually disappointed with this new Brittney episode. It was slow and awkward, but once "The Lottery" aspects kicked in it became amusing.

mrsmaalox
03-19-2008, 11:23 PM
OMFG!!! I have to tell you guys----This is the first South Park i have ever seen. I just don't know what to say.............Oh shit, the cameltoe!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
03-19-2008, 11:23 PM
ehhhh, are they just not going to have Kenny be in any episodes anymore? I don't remember him in last week's season premiere.

CuckingFunt
03-19-2008, 11:27 PM
ehhhh, are they just not going to have Kenny be in any episodes anymore? I don't remember him in last week's season premiere.Kenny was in last week's episode, he just wasn't featured very prominently.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Butters is an awesome character, but it never feels right without Kenny. Really, they should take out Stan for a few episodes. Kyle is a necessity as a counterpoint to Cartmna, but Stan has become worthless for some time now.
His dad is hilarious though.
Tonight's episode was kinda boring, so far it has been a semi-humorous season. But the southpark seasons always start slow and end strong, like the Spurs.

pussyface
03-20-2008, 12:56 AM
i for one found tonight's episode to be sub-par.

iffy season for me so far, jimmy buffett material excepted

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Butters is an awesome character, but it never feels right without Kenny. Really, they should take out Stan for a few episodes. Kyle is a necessity as a counterpoint to Cartmna, but Stan has become worthless for some time now.
His dad is hilarious though.
Tonight's episode was kinda boring, so far it has been a semi-humorous season. But the southpark seasons always start slow and end strong, like the Spurs.

Yeah I agree the original 4 are just that the original 4 but I do see how they try to push other characters in order to keep the show somewhat fresh

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 08:02 AM
I think its funny how Butters always dresses up in all the animal costumes haahahah

thispego
03-20-2008, 09:56 AM
pretty f'd up southpark last night.
it was funny when butters decided he wasnt gonna let them take a picture of britney taking a dump on him as a squirrel so cartman says alright lady just flash us your boobs or something. lol

Spurminator
03-20-2008, 09:59 AM
Great premise last night, but yeah, a little lacking on the funny. I was hoping that Butters was going to end up on YouTube doing a "Leave Her Alone!" bit.

Still, I think they nailed the ridiculous obsession with self-destructive young celebrities.

MannyIsGod
03-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Last nights episode fucking sucked.

samikeyp
03-20-2008, 10:33 AM
I didn't like it last night. It started off good with Stan's dad talking about the importance of politics then squealing like a girl when the Britney report came on. Kinda went downhill from there, IMO.

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 01:32 PM
I didn't like it last night. It started off good with Stan's dad talking about the importance of politics then squealing like a girl when the Britney report came on. Kinda went downhill from there, IMO.

best part of the episode, but then again im a butters fan so whenever he comes out im happy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/drewshack/South%20Park/Itsbutters.jpg

CuckingFunt
03-20-2008, 01:46 PM
best part of the episode, but then again im a butters fan so whenever he comes out im happy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/drewshack/South%20Park/Itsbutters.jpgAgreed.

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey Funt I never noticed in your sig you have a Faith +1 lyric LMAO!!! "Token one of these days im going to kill you" - Eric Cartman

Avitus1
03-20-2008, 02:09 PM
The Butters bit was funny, but the rest of the episode was kinda retarded. Even with "The Lottery" spoof.

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Dude 7 is freakin hilarious too! I just got that this weekend. That is the one with Christopher Reeves, and the one with where Cartman kidnaps Butters so he can go to Casa de blanca. Season 7 is a winner dude! Also you need to pick up the new movie Imaginationland. 12 bucks at Best Buy.

Casa Bonita you mean? I love that episode. I wonder if last season will have imaginationland on the dvd's. I would hate to buy it for 12 then pay for it again on the season dvd.

CuckingFunt
03-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Hey Funt I never noticed in your sig you have a Faith +1 lyric LMAO!!! "Token one of these days im going to kill you" - Eric CartmanI just added it a couple weeks ago.

florige
03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Casa Bonita you mean? I love that episode. I wonder if last season will have imaginationland on the dvd's. I would hate to buy it for 12 then pay for it again on the season dvd.

Aww man stop being cheap. You sound worse than my brother... :lol

Casa Bonita, I'm not sure where I got Casa de Blanca from. I liked when the episode first begins and Cartman starts dancing after Kyle said that his mom was taking him there for his birthday, then the music stopped all of the sudden when Kyle said, "what makes you think that I'm going to invite you"? The look on Cartman's face was priceless... :lol

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 02:42 PM
Aww man stop being cheap. You sound worse than my brother... :lol

Casa Bonita, I'm not sure where I got Casa de Blanca from. I liked when the episode first begins and Cartman starts dancing after Kyle said that his mom was taking him there for his birthday, then the music stopped all of the sudden when Kyle said, "what makes you think that I'm going to invite you"? The look on Cartman's face was priceless... :lol

hahahah he then tell him fuck you at least 2 times then appologizes....then here comes another fuck you hahaha Cartman was great in that episode.

CuckingFunt
03-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Casa Bonita is like two of my favorite episodes wrapped into one -- I love Cartman's obsession with the restaurant and attempts to kiss Kyle's ass, and I love him convincing Butters that there's radiation and cannibals and that he has to rebuild society.

ATRAIN
03-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Casa Bonita is like two of my favorite episodes wrapped into one -- I love Cartman's obsession with the restaurant and attempts to kiss Kyle's ass, and I love him convincing Butters that there's radiation and cannibals and that he has to rebuild society.

Yes I agree I need to watch that one again.

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Buttes: Let's Dance

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/0/7/7076c69a3b46dd9bc1da99aafd315740.gif

Cartman: Butters I hate you every inch of my body

Soul_Patch
03-21-2008, 08:36 AM
OMFG...

www.southparkstudios.com

watch every episode ever....ever....wooooo

monosylab1k
03-21-2008, 08:43 AM
I think my favorite Butters moment is the episode where his parents think he's become an undead zombie monster, and they chain him up in the basement. Then at the end of the episode they kill a salesperson and throw her into the basement so that Butters can feed on her flesh.

samikeyp
03-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I think my favorite Butters moment is the episode where his parents think he's become an undead zombie monster, and they chain him up in the basement. Then at the end of the episode they kill a salesperson and throw her into the basement so that Butters can feed on her flesh.

"aww Mom, can't I just have some spaghetti-o's?"

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 09:07 AM

lol

Soul_Patch
03-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Man Bear Pig....hahah...

Im so Cereal!

florige
03-21-2008, 11:18 AM

You know what I'm getting ready to ask you Mikey. What season?... lol

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 01:34 PM
You know what I'm getting ready to ask you Mikey. What season?... lol

Season 9 Marjorine

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM

Be warned what you are about to see should not be viewed by small children - Cartman

Oooo Ok im not looking - Butters

hahahahahaah

CuckingFunt
03-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Season 9 MarjorineI fucking love that episode. Butters dressed as a girl and dancing makes me giggle like a kid.

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 02:55 PM
I fucking love that episode. Butters dressed as a girl and dancing makes me giggle like a kid.

Yeah and crying in the bathroom like a little girl hahah. Ill be at work this weekend and be watching southpark all day!!!!

manufor3
03-21-2008, 03:00 PM
the weapons one with butters hitting his eye is hilarious.

samikeyp
03-21-2008, 03:05 PM
the weapons one with butters hitting his eye is hilarious.

"Ret's fighting Rove!" :lmao

florige
03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
"Ret's fighting Rove!" :lmao

Do you have every season Mikey?

samikeyp
03-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Oddly enough, I don't own any of the season DVD's. I might start though soon. I have a feeling South Park's run is winding down.

florige
03-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Oddly enough, I don't own any of the season DVD's. I might start though soon. I have a feeling South Park's run is winding down.

Man dude! As much as you know about Southpark I was sure you had all the box sets.

samikeyp
03-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Its because I know so much that I don't need the box sets. :smokin

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Man dude! As much as you know about Southpark I was sure you had all the box sets.

One of the many reasons why I look up to Mikey!!

florige
03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
One of the many reasons why I look up to Mikey!!

Cant_Be_Faded
03-21-2008, 09:55 PM
Buttes: Let's Dance

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/0/7/7076c69a3b46dd9bc1da99aafd315740.gif

Cartman: Butters I hate you every inch of my body

Asspen is without a doubt my favorite episode of all time. South Park spoofing my favorite thing ever: the 80's.

Plus it even had an appearance by the Herman Munster southern old guy from Pet Semetary and Children of the Corn....."Yaap....lotta history down that rodd"

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-21-2008, 10:03 PM
Asspen is without a doubt my favorite episode of all time.
:lol That one's awesome.

When you wanna go fast you french fries. If you wanna go slow you pizza. If you do a pizza when you're supposed to french fries you're gonna have a bad time. :lol
Then Cartman gives Butters a Hitler. :lol And there's that asshole guy calling Stan "Darsh" lol.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-21-2008, 10:05 PM
The episode is arguably the best of all time. From the introduction song, with the 80's south park logo, and the bum doing a line of coke on the street, showing off his south park smile, rofl

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-21-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103955

johngateswhiteley
03-21-2008, 10:09 PM
the britney spears episode, while not overly funny, was a great point. i'd like to extend that in a fuck you media and people (you know who you are)...cocksuckers.

ATRAIN
03-21-2008, 11:56 PM

When you wanna go fast you french fries. If you wanna go slow you pizza. If you do a pizza when you're supposed to french fries you're gonna have a bad time. :lol
Then Cartman gives Butters a Hitler. :lol And there's that asshole guy calling Stan "Darsh" lol.

hahah You're gonna have a bad time bit was fucking funny

samikeyp
03-22-2008, 07:05 AM
Asspen is without a doubt my favorite episode of all time. South Park spoofing my favorite thing ever: the 80's.

Plus it even had an appearance by the Herman Munster southern old guy from Pet Semetary and Children of the Corn....."Yaap....lotta history down that rodd"

"I know whaat yer thinkin' Stotch....." :lol

ATRAIN
03-24-2008, 01:26 PM
MR. SLAVE: Ooh! Jesuth! Jesuth Chrith!
*Lemmiwinks tries to escape, magic frog king appears*

FROG KING: Lemmiwinks, you must find your way out of this place, or you will surely die. This way has been closed off by the great sphinctor. To escape, you must journey up to the dark reaches of the intestine and pass the stomach! Who am I? Just a friend. Heed my words, Lemmiwinks. Your time is running out. Make for the large intestine. Start straight ahead.

SONG: A great adventure is waiting for you ahead. Hurry onward Lemmiwinks, for you will soon be dead. The journey before you may be long and filled with woe. But you must escape the gay man's ass, or your tale can't be told.

Lemmiwinks, Lemmiwinks, Lemmiwinks, Lemmiwinks!

Lemmiwink's journey is distant, far and fast! To find his way out of a gay man's ass! The road ahead is filled with danger and fright! But push onward Lemmiwinks with all of your might!

FROG KING: Lemmiwinks, you are coming to the enterance off the small intestine! There you must seek out The Sparrow Prince!

SONG: The Sparrow Prince lies somewhere way up ahead! Don't look back lemmiwinks, or you will soon be dead! Lemmiwinks, Lemmiwinks, the time is growing late. Slow down now, and seal your fate.

*Sparrow Prince Appears*
SPARROW PRINCE: I am The Sparrow Prince! Long has my spirit been trapped within this place! Before you lies the maze of the small intestine. One path leads to the stomach, the other to certain doom. Take with you this helmet and torch. Let them be your guide! *Gives Lemmiwinks a helmet with a torch*
[Lemmiwinks' Quest lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

SONG: Take the magic helmet-torch to help you light the way, there's still alot of ground to cross inside the man so gay! Ahead of you lies adventure, and your stregnth still lies within! Freedom from the ass of doom is the treasure you will win!

ATRAIN
03-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Did anyone notice that CATATA FISH has a Gun in his hand hahahah, I wonder why the hell he has that and started laughing.

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 09:44 AM
New Episode Tomorrow

Major Boobage
Episode 1203 (Original Air Date: 2008-03-26)

In a South Park homage to the 1981 film, “Heavy Metal”, the boys are trying to get Kenny off the latest drug craze that’s captured the junior high and under set.

Whisky Dog
03-25-2008, 11:40 AM
One of my favorites is the baseball episode. Randy Marsh is the best character on the show.

The great "Rocky" spoofs with the Karate Kid soundtrack was fuckin gold.

"You're the best, around. Nothin's gonna ever keep you down..."

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 11:43 AM
One of my favorites is the baseball episode. Randy Marsh is the best character on the show.

Shit I havent seen that one, what is it called? Season?

Whisky Dog
03-25-2008, 11:50 AM
Shit I havent seen that one, what is it called? Season?

Season 9. Episode is "The Losing Edge".

I've watched it a couple of times again on that Soutpark Studios website linked earlier in the thread. Pure greatness.

samikeyp
03-25-2008, 12:07 PM

"Hey Bat Dad....I didn't hear no bell"

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Season 9. Episode is "The Losing Edge".

I've watched it a couple of times again on that Soutpark Studios website linked earlier in the thread. Pure greatness.

I will be watching that today!!

Ginofan
03-25-2008, 01:45 PM

I can't stand that one. It's almost as bad as the Jackovasaurus episode. All those annoying "Stan DARRRRRSH"es annoy the hell out of me.

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 01:50 PM
"Oh yeah, you got my jagon all hard!" "oooohh yeah! suck my jagon!"

samikeyp
03-25-2008, 01:53 PM
I can't stand that one. It's almost as bad as the Jackovasaurus episode. All those annoying "Stan DARRRRRSH"es annoy the hell out of me.

Yeah the jackovasaurs were pretty stupid.

ATRAIN
03-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah the jackovasaurs were pretty stupid.

Yeah I dont remember that episode much.

florige
03-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah I dont remember that episode much.

Good for you. That whole episode was pretty weak. Put me in the mind too much of Futurama.

mikejones99
03-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Southpark news is actually more accurate than most and it is a fucking cartoon.

johngateswhiteley
03-26-2008, 10:34 PM
good stuff tonight.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Tonight's episode totally makes up for last week's weak episode. As usual, south park baits you with episode 1, dissapoints you with episode 2, then keeps you coming back for hte rest of the season with a showstopping episode 3.

Heavy Metal fucking rules, one of the best movies to get high to.
Good to see Kenny back in action.

mikejones99
03-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Succubus and oprah's talking Vagina were great.

samikeyp
03-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Tonight's episode totally makes up for last week's weak episode. As usual, south park baits you with episode 1, dissapoints you with episode 2, then keeps you coming back for hte rest of the season with a showstopping episode 3.

Heavy Metal fucking rules, one of the best movies to get high to.
Good to see Kenny back in action.

Amen....best this new season so far, IMO.

ATRAIN
03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
That was the most tits in a cartoon that I have ever seen!!!!

Ginofan
03-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Cartman and the cats cracked me up so much! Then finding Kenny in the attic with piss all over his face...good lord, hilarious stuff.

samikeyp
03-27-2008, 06:25 PM
"He's cheesed out of his fucking mind!"

Cant_Be_Faded
03-27-2008, 09:26 PM
the heavy metal theme song was in my head all day at work today
so were mountains of huge tits

samikeyp
03-27-2008, 11:06 PM

never a bad combination!

Whisky Dog
03-27-2008, 11:25 PM
That was a great episode. Watching Kyle's dad's hypocritical cheesing and resulting half naked stoned wrestling with Kenny in the school playground was really funny.

Remember, it's called cheesing because it's fon-t-du.

florige
03-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Is that song Butters is always singing a real song? Oooh,oooh,oooh, oooh, baby please don't gooo, oooh, oooh, ooooh, ooooh, oooh. :lol

samikeyp
03-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Is that song Butters is always singing a real song? Oooh,oooh,oooh, oooh, baby please don't gooo, oooh, oooh, ooooh, ooooh, oooh. :lol

yes it is.

"If you leave me now"
by Chicago

thispego
03-28-2008, 10:41 AM
one of the funniest parts of last episode was when Kyle took the cat away from kenny and then Kyles mom went up to his room with his clean laundry and opens his drawer and the cat is peering at her from under his underwear/socks. HAHAHAHA. I never hid my contraband in my undie drawer.

CuckingFunt
03-28-2008, 01:51 PM
one of the funniest parts of last episode was when Kyle took the cat away from kenny and then Kyles mom went up to his room with his clean laundry and opens his drawer and the cat is peering at her from under his underwear/socks. HAHAHAHA. I never hid my contraband in my undie drawer.That and the cat in the ziplock bag made me laugh so hard I was actually in pain.

samikeyp
03-28-2008, 01:53 PM
That and the cat in the ziplock bag made me laugh so hard I was actually in pain.

"It's not mine...i'm holding it for a friend!" :lol

and the whole "Cartman, cats, Anne Frank" thing was hilarious.

CubanSucks
03-29-2008, 01:11 AM
"It's not mine...i'm holding it for a friend!" :lol

and the whole "Cartman, cats, Anne Frank" thing was hilarious.
I thought the whole thing with Cartman hiding the cats was from Schindler's List? I havn't seen the movie though so please tell me what exactly does it make fun of?

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 09:22 AM

I have that song in my head right now hahaha!!! I loved this last episode!!!! I want to watch it again when I get home

ATRAIN
03-31-2008, 09:25 AM
OH and Im back from my Denver trip, as soon as I get the pictures off my phone you guys can see the CASA BONITA pics I took!! Its funny because the kids in the parking lot were yelling and screaming YAY CASA BONITA!!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-01-2008, 04:51 PM
:lmao I finally saw the new episode last night. I absolutely loved it.
The gang goes into Cartman's attic to see Kenny cheesing it with every fuckin cat. :lmao That was so great.

Spurminator
04-01-2008, 04:53 PM
This Week on South Park: "Canada on Strike"
The head of the World Canadian Bureau leads the country into a long and painful strike and the responsibility of brokering a settlement rests with the boys.

ATRAIN
04-02-2008, 10:36 AM
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/Y/T/sp909_Marjorine-1.jpg

Butters: I'm just a typical little girl. I like dancing and ponies and getting my snootch pounded on Friday nights.
Clyde: Nice.

samikeyp
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/Y/T/sp909_Marjorine-1.jpg

Butters: I'm just a typical little girl. I like dancing and ponies and getting my snootch pounded on Friday nights.
Clyde: Nice.

"Now Marjorine, that's not very lady-like. Us Colorado girls love to get pounded in the snizz just like any woman but we keep it to ourselves."

samikeyp
04-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Ms. Garrison: Children I'm going to tell you something that you may find, well, a little strange.
[sighs]
Ms. Garrison: I'm gay.
Stan: [after a pause] Again?