PDA

View Full Version : Lmao

SequSpur
09-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Do the Spurs want to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Patriots now????????????????

:lmao

What a f up of all proportions.

ducks, you're stupid, short bus riding special education taken, GED failin bitch.

Melmart1
09-13-2007, 09:58 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77352

SequSpur
09-13-2007, 10:07 AM
:depressed

Strike
09-13-2007, 11:48 AM
I never liked the Patriots but I could never figure out why. Just some unpoken thing under the surface.

Now I know what that was.

duncan228
09-13-2007, 11:50 AM
My Father-In-Law was the biggest Patriots fan I ever knew. And I grew up in New England surrounded by Patriots fans.

He passed away in July.
I find myself glad he didn't see this.
It would have broken his heart.

bdictjames
09-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Is Brady still on the team?

Just asking, I was never a football fan.

SenorSpur
09-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Do the Spurs want to be mentioned in the same sentence as the Patriots now????????????????

ducks, you're stupid, short bus riding special education taken, GED failin bitch.

I thought about that too when I heard the news.

Maybe the league should check to see if the Spurs had some sort of secret relationship with Tim Donaghy. :rolleyes

duncan228
09-13-2007, 12:18 PM
Is Brady still on the team?

Just asking, I was never a football fan.

In case you're serious, yes. Brady is still on the team.

ducks
09-13-2007, 01:08 PM

already posted forum

:nope

ducks
09-13-2007, 01:08 PM
:depressed
:clap :clap :clap
you should be depressed !

saporvida
09-13-2007, 01:25 PM
what went down? am i missing something here?

duncan228
09-13-2007, 01:28 PM
what went down? am i missing something here?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77428

It seems the Patroits had a camera aimed where they shouldn't have....

saporvida
09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77428

It seems the Patroits had a camera aimed where they shouldn't have....

yeah but what does this have to do with the SPURS?

duncan228
09-13-2007, 01:42 PM
yeah but what does this have to do with the SPURS?

The Spurs and the Patriots are often discussed together as the right way to run a team/organization in pro sports. Their philosophies are similar, their team approach to winning is similar.

So...SequSpur is asking if the Spurs still want to be discussed as similar to the Patriots.

saporvida
09-13-2007, 02:51 PM
The Spurs and the Patriots are often discussed together as the right way to run a team/organization in pro sports. Their philosophies are similar, their team approach to winning is similar.

So...SequSpur is asking if the Spurs still want to be discussed as similar to the Patriots.

sucks that patriots took the cheaters route recently...

on a side note this past weekend i found out football isnt so bad as i used to think it was. i ended up catching a few games this past weekend that totally blew my mind but i suppose since it was opening week things were a bit wild in the league and players were trying to get comfortable out on the field. anyhow it was some exciting football and not once have i ever said that before. this doesn't mean i am going to watch football but if by chance i catch a game i might give it another shot.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-13-2007, 04:41 PM
If anything this makes the Spurs and Patriots that much closer. Up until now they've been all squeaky clean and no one in the league has had a bad word to say about them. Now they're getting called dirty too. Welcome to the club guys!

lefty
09-13-2007, 04:55 PM
As a Pats fan, I'm extermely diappointed.

I have to root for another team now

jay014
09-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Good thing they don't sit across the court from the opposing team. They would have been accused of signal stealing.

Brutalis
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM
I never liked the Patriots but I could never figure out why. Just some unpoken thing under the surface.

Now I know what that was.
Agreed to the fullest extent.

smrattler
09-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Spurs and Patriots always mentioned in same breath. In fact...

A thousand Suns fans started picketing for the commish to reverse the Patriot's Super Bowl wins. It took them a couple of hours to realize they had never played them and went home.

SequSpur
09-14-2007, 12:14 AM
I thought about that too when I heard the news.

Maybe the league should check to see if the Spurs had some sort of secret relationship with Tim Donaghy. :rolleyes

Booharv
09-14-2007, 12:35 AM
As a Pats fan, I'm extermely diappointed.

I have to root for another team now

You're seriously going to stop rooting for them? I mean every fucking team does it.

lefty
09-14-2007, 05:34 PM
You're seriously going to stop rooting for them? I mean every fucking team does it.

No

ShoogarBear
09-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Spurs and Patriots always mentioned in same breath. In fact...

A thousand Suns fans started picketing for the commish to reverse the Patriot's Super Bowl wins. It took them a couple of hours to realize they had never played them and went home.:rollin