PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember the last time you got over?................

Smackie Chan
12-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Remember the last time you paid for a coke and two cokes came out of the machine?

Maybe you bought a Peyton Manning rookie card worth 2,300,00 Dollars for 2 Dollars from A kid who mows your lawn, Maybe you got home and There was 8 Tacos not the 6 you paid for. Or maybe you happen to be the first 50 persons in line at the SBC center, and you got a sweet deal on some Spurs Playoff tickets?

Do you remember the last time you got over?................

Thanks

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-15-2004, 01:19 AM
*Paging Yonivore*

mouse
12-15-2004, 01:28 AM
.Psssssssssst! 'Yo Crazyone' this is where you tell everyone about how you got a play station , 15 Games ,two controllers ,and a memory card for only $31.00 Dollars.

Living in a Trailer park has it's advantages. :lmao

exstatic
12-15-2004, 01:28 AM
*Paging Yonivore*
:lmao

We had this coke machine at work, and sometimes it would drop up to FOUR cokes on one pay. If you are familiar with the taste and cost of ARAMark food, you'd understand why I took them, and shared with co-workers.

mouse
12-15-2004, 01:31 AM
I once cracked an egg and saw two yokes, I felt guilty............

for about 10 seconds then I made some killer Chorizo and Egg tacos,

Kori Ellis
12-15-2004, 01:37 AM
One time I was at a store in Los Angeles and the checker was so very rude from the second that I got in line. She was slamming stuff around, I asked her a question and she snapped at me, etc.

When she finished ringing it up, it was $19.47. I gave her a $20. She rolled her eyes and starting slamming stuff around again, digging through the drawers, etc. I asked her what was the matter and again, she nearly bit my head off.

The whole time I was thinking, "Why can't she make change -- it's only FIFTY-THREE cents?"

All of a sudden she pulls out a $50 bill from under the drawer hands it to me along with three cents and says, "Here you go, FIFTY ... THREE."

I just walked out.

Karma, bitch.

If you weren't a nasty old crow from the time I got in line, I would have given it back in a heartbeat.

That's my best "getting over" story.

timvp
12-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Haha.

One time I went to dairy queen and my total was like $17.50 so I gave the guy a twenty dollar bill and he gave me $17.50 back. Best damn ice cream I ever tasted.

Experiment2100
12-15-2004, 03:03 AM
Went to Jack in the Box and waited about 10 minutes for my food in the drive through. I go back to school and what's waiting for me is an extra Jumbo Jack and an extra Chicken Sandwich.
Me 1 JITB 0

toosmallshoes
12-15-2004, 03:38 AM
i've had many a drunken idiot hand me more money than they meant to at 1:30 in the morning while delivering them a friggin' pizza. screw em'. eat some damn ramen and let us finish washing dishes you late ordering bastards.

iminlakerland
12-15-2004, 03:46 AM
I was in high school at the time. Playing Varsity Softball and we used to go to the batting cages all the time for game days, because we werent allowed to use a batting machine at school it was illegal. So anywho the chick was being a bitch flirting with all these dudes not doing her job n shit and i finally was like damn here i need yaddi yaddi yadda and handed her 2.00 lol the dumb bitch thought i handed her a 20 and gave me 18 bucks in change :)

CosmicCowboy
12-15-2004, 09:38 AM
hmmm...don't want to put TOO many details in here....about 4 years ago I rented a big corporation some equipment on an emergency basis....(the equipment was used and had cost me about 5K and I was the only one that had it immediately available)...they had a government contract and had to be up and running by a certain date...the rental was originally supposed to be for only 3 months until they got new equipment and I priced it accordingly...this corporation has a lot of turnover in the facility I am dealing and all the people from the original deal are long gone...and the new people just assume they have to keep renting it from me...4+ years later they are still paying me $3000 a month to rent this equipment and pay like clockwork...

not that I am complaining...:lol

Shelly
12-15-2004, 09:43 AM
When we were first married and lived in an apartment, we would occassionally get a card for someone who rented our place many tenants ago. I opened it up and there was $20 inside!

shhhhhhhh

Yonivore
12-15-2004, 09:57 AM
*Paging Yonivore*
What?

Clandestino
12-15-2004, 10:01 AM
when i was in jr high, there was a gas station near the school... the condom machine was broken..all you had to do was keep turning it and condoms would come out... needless to say condoms were everywhere in school.. blown up, stuck on doorknobs, hangng everywhere...

Clandestino
12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
but my best all time getting over is i was at a strip bar in germany... my buddy, was visiting from kosovo so we wanted to go out and have a good time.. we were going to put it on my card so we wouldn't have to pay drink by drink... anyway, we racked up $1,800 and the charge never showed up... he kept asking me when i needed the money..i told him when it showed up on the card i'd tell him... it still never showed up!

Jimcs50
12-15-2004, 10:16 AM
I once got 6 table dances for $100

CosmicCowboy
12-15-2004, 10:27 AM
I once got 6 table dances for $100

and considering how BIG she was it was REALLY cheap by the pound...:lol

Jimcs50
12-15-2004, 10:47 AM
and considering how BIG she was it was REALLY cheap by the pound...:lol

Hardly, her ass was tighter than tlong with his money. :)

mouse
12-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Hardly, her ass was tighter than tlong with his money. :)

^RACK^ The original comedy writing, :lmao

I paid for one bundle of fire wood at HEB and stuck two bundles in the basket, Jokes on me the wood was wet and I spent another 6.oo bucks on starter sticks,

mouse
12-15-2004, 05:15 PM
When we were first married and lived in an apartment, we would occassionally get a card for someone who rented our place many tenants ago. I opened it up and there was $20 inside!

shhhhhhhh

Maybe deep down inside your a closet Madam , and don't lknow it jet. :lmao

tlongII
12-15-2004, 05:40 PM
I went to a bachelor party once and the stripper mistook me for the "groom to be".

mouse
12-15-2004, 05:44 PM
One time I was at a store in Los Angeles and the checker was so very rude from the second that I got in line. She was slamming stuff around, I asked her a question and she snapped at me, etc.

When she finished ringing it up, it was $19.47. I gave her a $20. She rolled her eyes and starting slamming stuff around again, digging through the drawers, etc. I asked her what was the matter and again, she nearly bit my head off.

The whole time I was thinking, "Why can't she make change -- it's only FIFTY-THREE cents?"

All of a sudden she pulls out a $50 bill from under the drawer hands it to me along with three cents and says, "Here you go, FIFTY ... THREE."

I just walked out.

Karma, bitch.

If you weren't a nasty old crow from the time I got in line, I would have given it back in a heartbeat.

That's my best "getting over" story.

Kori please... That girl could have been the friendliest person on earth and 99% of us would have still keeped that 50 dollar bill . You did the right thang
:lmao

Jimcs50
12-15-2004, 05:45 PM
I went to a bachelor party once and the stripper mistook me for the "groom to be".

why, did you have that look of resignation on your face?

baseline bum
12-15-2004, 05:49 PM
I got a two-song lap dance from a stripper and then tipped the DJ $5 so he'd play Hotel California twice.

CrazyOne
12-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Sorry, Mouse... I've been off ranting about stuff at work...

Yeah, somebody at the apartments had about 6 other kinds of gamecubes, xbox, sony and whatnot, so they sold their old Playstation for $31 dollars. It included 2 controllers, a couple memory cards and about a dozen games... I guess it's time for me to learn how the Playstation works.

Duff McCartney
12-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Never really got over...but I think at a bar downtown they might have skipped charging us for a round.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-15-2004, 08:13 PM
There was this time a few weeks ago with some DVDs...

SequSpur
12-16-2004, 12:26 AM
How about a full cart of groceries and liquor from HEB for the cost of a pack of gum?

My best friend was a checker at HEB.

LMAO.

LuvBones
12-16-2004, 02:49 AM
I once went to pay my car insurance and they told me I had already gone in that day and paid it. I didn't have to pay that month. :)

Clandestino
12-16-2004, 03:11 AM
Duff: I got ass raped at a GTG and didn't even have to pay for the condoms!!!

herbivore female
12-16-2004, 04:37 AM
getting over: see Manny

1. Manny and his girlfriend
2. That's all

bigzak25
12-16-2004, 11:50 AM
you know that quart of budweiser i brought you mouse.....the lady at shamrock charged me a total of $2.36 for both of them. chaaaaching.

Taco
12-16-2004, 12:11 PM
I bought a Colt's Mini Helmet (still in the box never opened) and an Outlet store for $7.00 (mini helmets cost anywhere from $25.00 - $40)

I bought it as a Christmas present for my nephew who lives up in Indiana.

As I began to wrap the present I saw a paper stuffed inside the helmet, I pulled it out and it was a “Certificate of Authenticity” paper, I opened the box and there it was Peyton Manning’s autograph on the helmet

Pretty sweet for $7.00

SpursWoman
12-16-2004, 12:21 PM
I bought a Colt's Mini Helmet (still in the box never opened) and an Outlet store for $7.00 (mini helmets cost anywhere from $25.00 - $40)

I bought it as a Christmas present for my nephew who lives up in Indiana.

As I began to wrap the present I saw a paper stuffed inside the helmet, I pulled it out and it was a “Certificate of Authenticity” paper, I opened the box and there it was Peyton Manning’s autograph on the helmet

Pretty sweet for $7.00

So did you keep it instead? :angel :lol

Taco
12-16-2004, 01:07 PM
So did you keep it instead? :angel :lol
Nope I gave it to my nephew!!

SpursWoman
12-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I don't really recall ever "getting one over" until today. I was checking out the receipts after Christmas shopping today and noticed I got under-charged $100 for a pretty high-dollar item. I had to check & double check that I got the right thing, but I did. :)

And that $100 under was even after the on-sale price... :wow :smokin

Smackie Chan
12-24-2004, 10:46 AM
you know that quart of budweiser i brought you mouse.....the lady at shamrock charged me a total of $2.36 for both of them. chaaaaching.

You know that large Bud I left on the hood of your car in an AOL case that you did not see and drove off and lord knows where it landed? I bet that person who found it, can post in here and talk about an AOL case they found on the road and saw it had a huge bud in it and said Cha-Ching! also :lmao