PDA

View Full Version : Hey

SequSpur
09-14-2007, 12:28 AM
Democrats can blow me.

You have to be the biggest pussbags in the whole fucking world. What a fucking waste of time. Your opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Wgaf about what you think?

You ain't got no plan for some healthcare... Eat shit.

Nbadan
09-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Ahhhh..that liberal bastion proves Sequ wrong again.....

San Francisco to Offer Care for Every Uninsured Adult

SAN FRANCISCO — Since contracting polio at age 2, Yan Ling Ho has lived with pain for most of her 52 years. After she immigrated here from Hong Kong last year, the soreness in her back and joints proved too debilitating for her to work.

That also meant she did not have health insurance. Not wanting to burden her daughter, who was already paying her living expenses, Ms. Ho delayed doctors’ visits and battled her misery with over-the-counter medications.

“Sometimes the pain was so bad, I would just cry,” she said. “I didn’t know what else to do.”

Last month, unable to bear her discomfort any longer, Ms. Ho went to North East Medical Services, a nonprofit community clinic on the edge of Chinatown, and discovered to her delight that she qualified for a new program that offers free or subsidized health care to all 82,000 San Francisco adults without insurance.

The initiative, known as Healthy San Francisco, is the first effort by a locality to guarantee care to all of its uninsured, and it represents the latest attempt by state and local governments to patch a inadequate federal system.

It is financed mostly by the city, which is gambling that it can provide universal and sensibly managed care to the uninsured for about the amount being spent on their treatment now, often in emergency rooms.

NY times (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/14/us/14health.html?ex=1347422400&en=df72c154839c329f&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss)

JoeChalupa
09-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Democrats can blow me.

You have to be the biggest pussbags in the whole fucking world. What a fucking waste of time. Your opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Wgaf about what you think?

Get on a stool and blow me!!! And here's another opinion for you...you're an asshole.

Oh, Gee!!
09-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Democrats can blow me.

Wait. That was the smartest thing I have ever heard anyone say about anything.

George Gervin's Afro
09-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Democrats can blow me.

still haven't enlisted keyboard GI? By the way how's it feel to have an trifecta in 2008..The House..The Senate..The White House..

GOP owned in 08!

mrsmaalox
09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Well I admit the Repubs have quite a plan for healthcare: make as many cuts as possible in order to pay for their war.

DarkReign
09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Democrats can blow me.

http://www.virgilanti.com/journal/images/genius2.jpg

(links will not last)

DarkReign
09-14-2007, 12:27 PM
still haven't enlisted keyboard GI? By the way how's it feel to have an trifecta in 2008..The House..The Senate..The White House..

GOP owned in 08!

Dear God, lets hope not. Power unchecked is power unchecked, regardless of Red vs Blue.

George Gervin's Afro
09-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Dear God, lets hope not. Power unchecked is power unchecked, regardless of Red vs Blue.

Now I agree 100%...

George Gervin's Afro
09-14-2007, 12:44 PM
yeah but republicans suck hard

I also agree 100%

smeagol
09-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Judging by this board, next year the Dems will win with 75% of the votes.

mavs>spurs2
09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Sequ nobody cares what you have to say you 5ft nothing piece of shit. In about the year's time i've been at spurstalk, I have yet to see one quality post out of your 15k+ postcount. All you ever do is bash other people or harass ducks. Your act is fucking lame and old why don't you step it up or just leave spurstalk.

SequSpur
09-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Sequ nobody cares what you have to say you 5ft nothing piece of shit. In about the year's time i've been at spurstalk, I have yet to see one quality post out of your 15k+ postcount. All you ever do is bash other people or harass ducks. Your act is fucking lame and old why don't you step it up or just leave spurstalk.

Nice take. Save your breath for someone who gives a shit.

Trainwreck2100
09-15-2007, 12:53 AM
yeah but republicans suck hard

demos can fuck the country up just as easily.

smeagol
09-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Sequ nobody cares what you have to say you

And why do you think anybody care what you have to say, douche? Fucking forum police idiot.

5ft nothing piece of shit.

Let's see a pic of yourself. Or are you afraid just like peewee dickface?

In about the year's time i've been at spurstalk

No wonder the quality of posts has gone down the drain lately.

All you ever do is bash other people or harass ducks.

That's his shtick. Get over it or fuck off.

Your act is fucking lame and old why don't you step it up or just leave spurstalk.

Damm, you like telling people what to do. STFU already.

mavs>spurs2
09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
And why do you think anybody care what you have to say, douche? Fucking forum police idiot.

Let's see a pic of yourself. Or are you afraid just like peewee dickface?

No wonder the quality of posts has gone lately.

That's his shtick. Get over it or fuck off.

Damm, you like telling people what to do. STFU already.

Keep your weak ass arguments in the troll forum

09-15-2007, 07:44 PM
demos will fuck the country up just as easily.

FTFY

Wild Cobra
09-15-2007, 08:01 PM
I see we have some first graders who decided to join us.

smeagol
09-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Keep your weak ass arguments in the troll forum

The arguments that have owned you over and over. :lol

Ok