PDA

View Full Version : Who is Tom Hanks?

carrecaminos
09-15-2007, 09:19 AM
I usually lurk in a lot of forums, yesterday, I was lurking at SR and I witnessed something quite extraordinary.

A dude with the screen name of Tom Hanks was banned because of posting this in a thread that was closed by MomBear several times:

The thread should never of been closed anyway. It just turned out to be another important thread that Mombear closes when it shouldn't. I don't know if it's that she can't take the whole website turning on you and her or if it's that she is just on one of her usual power trips. The posters of SR have grown tired of her for some time as have most of the mods.

By the way, when are you and Mombear going to consummate your relationship or has it happened already? It's pathetic. You blow so much smoke up her ass, that her mouth could be a chimney. Get a room. On second thought, get a room with you, Mombear, and Luis Scola. I would pay good money to see you three complete that Menage a trois.

Also, get over your hatred with Popovich and the Front Office. THEY JUST WEREN'T THAT IN TO YOU! By the way, your predictions and opinions have always sucked. Amente will always know more than you. Stick with your day job and I will stick with mine. You may have been nominated for an Emmy, but I won an Oscar....Twice.

:elephant :santahat :toast :downspin:

I like it :clap

carrecaminos
09-15-2007, 09:22 AM
I think the banned poster is talking to Dusty.

BacktoBasics
09-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Worthless Thread Forum

duncan228
09-15-2007, 09:28 AM
I find I can't even lurk at SR anymore.
It's just yucky there, has been for a long time.

jaffies
09-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Q: Who is Otm Shank?

A: India's answer to Brian Dennehey.