PDA

View Full Version : Electricity and running water are luxuries

Clandestino
12-15-2004, 09:18 AM
That is what CPS told a person I know that called CPS because he found out that a family here in SA didn't have them. They also had many children. I couldn't believe that was there response. I guess what should I have expected when CPS lets more and more children die everyday....

tsb2000
12-15-2004, 12:25 PM
We were told that when we called CPS on a neighbor who had left their child in their house in the dark. In Arizona. In the summertime. I was beside myself. It was about 105 outside at the time and the child was sitting in their house alone which was a virtual sauna, according to the police. The kid was 9; the cops said there was nothing they could do. I asked, "what if the kid dies in that house because of the heat?" The cop just repeated to me there was nothing they could do- the parents were not breaking the law because the child was old enough to be home alone, and A/C and electricity were luxuries, even in Arizona. :wtf

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 04:30 AM
That is what CPS told a person I know that called CPS because he found out that a family here in SA didn't have them. They also had many children. I couldn't believe that was there response. I guess what should I have expected when CPS lets more and more children die everyday....

Welcome to Bush-ville. The twenty-first century version of Hoover-ville.

SpursWoman
12-16-2004, 09:18 AM

Now it's Bush's fault we don't have welfare for utilites? :lol :lol

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Now it's Bush's fault we don't have welfare for utilites? :lol :lol

City Public Service can't deal with everyone's children.

Clandestino
12-16-2004, 10:11 AM
no, i think it is a san antonio problem... but i'm glad that we can blame everything on bush now... nbadan is going to kill someone while playing D&D and then claim bush made him do it.

Hook Dem
12-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Joke of the century! You lose any credibility you might have had with every post you make. Why don't you just go ahead and commit suicide. You know you wanna do it. :lol