PDA

View Full Version : Hate to break it to ya Horns fans...

IceColdBrewski
09-15-2007, 05:42 PM
but your team is overrated. Big time. Struggling against the likes of Arkansas State and Central Florida?

Pitiful. No way do they deserve to be in the top 10.

leemajors
09-15-2007, 05:45 PM
You're not breaking anything to anyone...

Kermit
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
but thanks for telling us something we already know.

scott
09-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Thank you UT for pulling this one out and not completely ruining the Sooners strength of schedule...

Kermit
09-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Oh, don't worry. After the 40 point whopping OU will put on the Horns, they'll be sitting pretty.

Brutalis
09-15-2007, 07:32 PM
ASU is thumping SMU. And yeah Texas is overrated I think they know that. It's no biggie. You go through that many arrests and injuries and what do ya expect?

OU will thump Texas though big time. And if Texas happens to beat them I will be really really REALLY shocked.

BeerIsGood!
09-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Basically we have an underachieving team with absolutely no killer instinct that plays down to the level of it's opponent. This season's going on borrowed time and will soon enter disaster mode. Worst UT team this decade. I'm done even talking about these undisciplined fools.

BeerIsGood!
09-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Thank you UT for pulling this one out and not completely ruining the Sooners strength of schedule...

Don't count your chickens yet, we still have K-State before we go to Dallas. Hell, Rice might even push us 4 quarters.

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 09:31 PM
UT keeps this up, they will be lucky to make the Alamo Bowl. More like the insertthisyearssponsorsnamehere.com bowl.

RonMexico
09-15-2007, 10:44 PM
I welcome the humility Horns fans that are posting here (not ALL of them, samikey), especially after a lot posted very negative things about the Ags 3 weeks ago.

dallaskd
09-15-2007, 10:46 PM
And the Wildcats is where your season ends.

K-State Spur
09-15-2007, 10:56 PM
after the 2006-2007 sports year, i think Horn fans are probably the one group that we can count on to not take K-State lightly.

leemajors
09-15-2007, 11:02 PM
I welcome the humility Horns fans that are posting here (not ALL of them, samikey), especially after a lot posted very negative things about the Ags 3 weeks ago.
this may be RM's best post ever. digs at mikey the pacifist. although he is the one person who can resist ripping jgw up, which deserves props.

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 11:07 PM
this may be RM's best post ever. digs at mikey the pacifist. although he is the one person who can resist ripping jgw up, which deserves props.

Pacifist? :lol
Interesting considering some of the legendary blowups I have had here.

I didn't see that as a dig. Its a running gag Ron and I have going. Its all good.
:)

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 11:17 PM
after the 2006-2007 sports year, i think Horn fans are probably the one group that we can count on to not take K-State lightly.

No shit.

Texas has the talent to win the Big 12 and at times have shown flashes of brilliance but they have yet to put together a solid effort for a whole game this season. That could end up biting them in the ass.

Mr Dio
09-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Yeah, can't seem to think of any team that has won every BCS Nat'l Championship.
Can You? :smokin

Does this make the Horns the college version of the Eagles? Ohhh, wait, the Horns didn't lose game #1. :lol

leemajors
09-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Pacifist? :lol
Interesting considering some of the legendary blowups I have had here.

I didn't see that as a dig. Its a running gag Ron and I have going. Its all good.
:)
well, i have only been here a couple years, but the closest thing i have seen to you being anything but even keeled was losing a tad of patience with cap'n mike. the only thing that Ron's post was missing was the :rolleyes

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 11:30 PM
I will give you the even keeled part. Although I got into it recently with ArgSpursfan...then again everyone did.

Im not as vocal as I once was but I still have rants now and then. A lot of posts, to me anyway, aren't worth getting worked up over. Just a personal thing I guess.

Ron and I though have a running joke about the whole "all fans" thing. Its all in good fun.

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 11:32 PM
Does this make the Horns the college version of the Eagles? Ohhh, wait, the Horns didn't lose game #1

:lol

and the next round of Dio v.Ice begins. :corn:

zekes
09-15-2007, 11:32 PM

Any word on if Beasley still plans to honor his committment?

leemajors
09-15-2007, 11:33 PM
once i saw the monkey stuff from ArgSpursfan i skipped the rest of his posts. guess that was a good decision.

samikeyp
09-15-2007, 11:34 PM
once i saw the monkey stuff from ArgSpursfan i skipped the rest of his posts. guess that was a good decision.

It was.

That was one of those times I should have too.

RonMexico
09-16-2007, 12:23 AM
well, i have only been here a couple years, but the closest thing i have seen to you being anything but even keeled was losing a tad of patience with cap'n mike. the only thing that Ron's post was missing was the :rolleyes

No, I was being completely sincere.

I don't have much to be angry about this weekend: UCF made me money by covering the spread, A&M finally decided to air it out a little, and OSU got blasted by Troy... and Tony Parker missed a game-tying FT in Euroleague play.

K-State Spur
09-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Any word on if Beasley still plans to honor his committment?

are you being serious? he's been on campus for a month.

cats will probably be the only big 12 team with 2 2008 lottery picks on the roster...now whether they can play as a team with a first year head coach remains to be seen.

zekes
09-16-2007, 12:53 AM
are you being serious? he's been on campus for a month.

cats will probably be the only big 12 team with 2 2008 lottery picks on the roster...now whether they can play as a team with a first year head coach remains to be seen.

Yea, I don't follow K-State basketball.

leemajors
09-16-2007, 12:54 AM
No, I was being completely sincere.

I don't have much to be angry about this weekend: UCF made me money by covering the spread, A&M finally decided to air it out a little, and OSU got blasted by Troy... and Tony Parker missed a game-tying FT in Euroleague play.
i was too, mikey's "not every ** fan is like that" is always followed by the :rolleyes. a&m did air it out vs one of the worst pass d's in the country. *zing*

RonMexico
09-16-2007, 12:55 AM
i was too, mikey's "not every ** fan is like that" is always followed by the :rolleyes

Oh yeah... good call.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-16-2007, 01:30 AM
We should be ranked in the 30s at best.

K-State Spur
09-16-2007, 01:46 AM
Yea, I don't follow K-State basketball.

fair enough. when we hired top assistant Frank Martin, the entire #1 recruiting class stayed on - and they even added a couple of nice pieces to it.

whether he can coach them once they are here is now the question...