PDA

View Full Version : She Changed

Wild Cobra
09-16-2007, 07:08 AM
Hillary then and now:

She Changed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L63Ff_mGzs)

ChumpDumper
09-16-2007, 07:35 AM
This is news?

George Gervin's Afro
09-16-2007, 01:09 PM
No WC is right. 4,000 dead GIs s just the start. Bush may have screwed up post war Iraq b ut he's wiling to sacrifice another 2,000 or 3,000 to save his and WC's face... :rolleyes

Can people change their minds WC? yes or no.

Wild Cobra
09-17-2007, 03:41 AM
Can people change their minds WC? yes or no.
Yes, people can change there minds. But that's not the case with Hillary. She is on the record as to saying she didn't read key documents. Se is on the record as to saying he had WMD then saying he didn't. She is just a typical flip-flopper, not really caring about anything other than what is expediant at the time for votes. She is a political whore, like most politicians, but far worse than most too.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2007, 03:46 AM
We are supposed to vote for some dumbass who has always thought and still thinks the invasion of Iraq is the best, smartest thing this country has ever done.

Oh, Gee!!
09-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Bush for a third term!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
09-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Yes, people can change there minds. But that's not the case with Hillary. She is on the record as to saying she didn't read key documents. Se is on the record as to saying he had WMD then saying he didn't. She is just a typical flip-flopper, not really caring about anything other than what is expediant at the time for votes. She is a political whore, like most politicians, but far worse than most too.
So once she read key documents she changed her mind? What's strange about that? It's called education!

DarkReign
09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
GTFOOH.

Billary is a flip-flopping, political whore. She panders to the popular wind, what the fuck else is new?

I wouldnt vote for that bitch if she were the only college grad on the ticket. Ever. Never ever.

DarkReign
09-17-2007, 03:37 PM
it would be nice to have a president who listened to the people

In case you havent noticed by the last 2 presidential elections, people as a whole are dumb beyond a shadow of a doubt.

....electing a person to a presidency who cant even annuciate simple word combinations....has the vocabulary of a grade-schooler.....

TLWisfoine
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
GTFOOH.

Billary is a flip-flopping, political whore. She panders to the popular wind, what the fuck else is new?

I wouldnt vote for that bitch if she were the only college grad on the ticket. Ever. Never ever.

Took the words straight out of my mouth. For once you and I agree on something.