09-16-2007, 08:38 PM
I can't actually see the game where I am but I can say this:

Norv Turner. Know him, live him.

dirk4mvp
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Rivers is awesome tonight.

Greg Oden
09-17-2007, 12:06 AM
So you made this thread, lurked for 2 hours, then pulled a Ann Frank and went into hiding ? what a bitch.

It was funny though watching LT's crybaby ass in that interview.

Fabbs
09-17-2007, 12:59 AM
I can't actually see the game where I am but I can say this:

Norv Turner. Know him, live him.
I've only replayed the 1st half but so far....
Completely worked in the playcalling dept by BeliCheat. :rolleyes
Norv had better get better fast. But then again if he doesnt already know by now :depressed

monosylab1k
09-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Nothing shocking or satisfying happened for me this game. Patriots did exactly what I knew they would.

The only surprising and extremely satisfying moment was seeing those tears on bitch ass LT's face.

Dirk Nowitzki
09-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Nothing shocking or satisfying happened for me this game. Patriots did exactly what I knew they would.

The only surprising and extremely satisfying moment was seeing those tears on bitch ass LT's face.

5 months from now, the Patriots will be superbowl champions. As long as they stay in good health, the title is theirs to lose. I would be surprised if they have any drama this season. They are their own worst enemies.

TheTruth
09-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Yeah, I don't see anyone being able to stop that Patriots offense. The Colts are probably the only team that would be able to score with them. I know I'm a homer but the Broncos are the only ones with the Secondary to match, but even they only go three deep at Corner. The Patriots are just too damn good right now. This sucks.

TheSanityAnnex
09-17-2007, 10:28 AM
So you made this thread, lurked for 2 hours, then pulled a Ann Frank and went into hiding ? what a bitch.

Ann Frank? :lol

You stupid fuck. I don't sit with my laptop on the couch and post while watching the game. I made the thread then went back to watching the game and drowning my sorrows.

Patriots looked well prepared last night. Brady definitely took advantage of the injuries to the Chargers defense.

johnsmith
09-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Did LT really cry after the game?

TheSanityAnnex
09-17-2007, 11:08 AM
I didn't see the interviews. And if I did, I was too drunk to remember.

Greg Oden
09-17-2007, 02:04 PM
It's ok old pal, now you just gotta shut the fuck up about Rivers being a good qb till he does something worthy.

Slinkyman
09-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Ann Frank? :lol

You stupid fuck. I don't sit with my laptop on the couch and post while watching the game. I made the thread then went back to watching the game and drowning my sorrows.

Patriots looked well prepared last night. Brady definitely took advantage of the injuries to the Chargers defense.

i don't know why everyone is giving you a hard time, you said 'someone' is getting their asses kicked. For all we know you had an epiphany and realized NE was the superior team and just wanted everyone at Spurstalk that you've come to your senses.

Slinkyman
09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Did LT really cry after the game?

Don't you mean, Did the Pats really make LT cry AGAIN??? 2 out of the last 3 charger games have ended in tears.

monosylab1k
09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
The Patriots just know how to hit LT's vagina where it hurts.

TheSanityAnnex
09-17-2007, 03:21 PM
The Patriots just know how to hit LT's vagina where it hurts.I was surprised they contained him. LT's always had big games against the Patriots.

Erect as a Bull
09-18-2007, 02:13 AM
It's ok old pal, now you just gotta shut the fuck up about Rivers being a good qb till he does something worthy.

LMFAO^
I dont think Rivers sucks but I dont think hes anything great. He has been a winner at every level that he has played at so he knows how to win whether its by handing off or making a throw. I'd take a QB who wins anyday. However Rivers is a whiny bitch. He should be in hollywood. Hes always falling down and crying to the Refs.