PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off Niner fan

Dre_7
09-16-2007, 09:19 PM
As a die hard Niner fan, this opening drive of the 3rd qtr is really pissing me off. Why the hell cant San Fran use V Davis more?!?!?! Watching Gates get all these balls thrown to him makes me sick cuz the Niners, it seems, only throws to Davis once or twice a game. :depressed

Please San Fran, RUN MORE PLAYS FOR VERNON DAVIS!!!!!!!!!! :pctoss

Gino20
09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
As a die hard Niner fan, this opening drive of the 3rd qtr is really pissing me off. Why the hell cant San Fran use V Davis more?!?!?! Watching Gates get all these balls thrown to him makes me sick cuz the Niners, it seems, only throws to Davis once or twice a game. :depressed

Please San Fran, RUN MORE PLAYS FOR VERNON DAVIS!!!!!!!!!! :pctoss

It's still early in the season, so I think it's tough to be hard on them. I think they will eventually get it going. I am certain it's the play calling and they will be correcting it probably...It's tough to aruge with a 2-0 start though :elephant

Dre_7
09-16-2007, 10:06 PM
It's still early in the season, so I think it's tough to be hard on them. I think they will eventually get it going. I am certain it's the play calling and they will be correcting it probably...It's tough to aruge with a 2-0 start though :elephant

Oh I am happy with the 2-0 start. Im just concerned with the lack of offensive TDs, and lack of touches for VD, so far. Hope the O gets better.

NorCal510
09-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Jim Hostler blows.

Niners have the ball on the 40ish with 1:40 left. They do nothing but run for losses.

NorCal510
09-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Also, they need to get Lelie into the game. Screw Taylor Jacobs.

Fillmoe
09-16-2007, 11:42 PM
It makes me mad as fuck too man. Vernon Davis is a beast and we can never get him the fucking ball! Also why is Frank Gore not getting the ball more often? He was the horse we rode all last year can he at least get 20 carries a game? Also I think Hostler is a shitty OC, conservative ass play calling! We ran the ball on 3rd and 6 on the opponents 30 yard line, that shit should never happen. I'm glad we got the win but it almost seems like a loss.

Slinkyman
09-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Also, they need to get Lelie into the game. Screw Taylor Jacobs.

Lelie sucks ass

Fillmoe
09-16-2007, 11:45 PM
They both suck equally.