PDA

View Full Version : I need a Flaming Lips Ticket

PakiDan
09-18-2007, 03:53 PM
PLeeeeeaaassseee. Anyone with an extra. I really want to go. Please let me know. I will pay cash immediately. Help a Paki out.

midgetonadonkey
09-18-2007, 04:02 PM
http://www.newonlinetickets.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=669992

cornbread
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
You should have been at Mitchell's Pub on Thursday. There was a representative from Camel Cigarettes giving away free tickets and all of my buddies and I got hooked up!

atxrocker
09-18-2007, 04:41 PM
You should have been at Mitchell's Pub on Thursday. There was a representative from Camel Cigarettes giving away free tickets and all of my buddies and I got hooked up!

the fuck? how in the fuck did i miss that? goddamnit. :pctoss

PakiDan
09-18-2007, 04:53 PM

fuck my life.

ZStomp
09-18-2007, 05:44 PM
What is Flaming Lips?

midgetonadonkey
09-18-2007, 09:15 PM
What is Flaming Lips?

That's what they call your mom's herpes.

zekes
09-18-2007, 09:33 PM

Be ready to wait a long time to get into the show. They let in all of the people with regular paid tickets first and then if it's not full the Camel tickets.

cornbread
09-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Be ready to wait a long time to get into the show. They let in all of the people with regular paid tickets first and then if it's not full the Camel tickets.
thanks for the heads up.

cornbread
09-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Gotta love the SA crowd representing with a mosh pit...at a Flaming Lips concert. :lol

Sonia_TX
09-25-2007, 09:24 AM

They were at Jacks Patio bar last Friday too. Did you get the belt buckle and the flask with your face on it?! My favorite was the lighter with the green flame! haha

cornbread
09-25-2007, 02:50 PM
They were at Jacks Patio bar last Friday too. Did you get the belt buckle and the flask with your face on it?! My favorite was the lighter with the green flame! haha
Nah, I refused any of the Camel promotional materials.

Sonia_TX
09-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Nah, I refused any of the Camel promotional materials.

I don't smoke so I didn't bother to take the survey to get free stuff. I did, however, just ask one of the guys if I could have a lighter. I will use it to light candles... and my friend gave me her ticket to get the belt buckle and flask. I gave the belt buckle (It says Rock Star) to my friend Trey (The lead singer for The Band in my sig) and the flask...well, maybe I'll use it one day. :p: