PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Hantler
09-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Long time lurker here. I decided to join finally! :)

thispego
09-19-2007, 12:17 AM
sup homes

2Blonde
09-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Did you get bored over at SR?????

http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1213394

SpursReport.com > Entertainment Zone > The Cantina

09-10-07, 03:56 PM (#6)
Hantler
Too Jewish for His Shirt
http://www.spursreport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1213394

WOW...11,149 posts over there. You've been busy!!!

Whottt.
09-19-2007, 02:46 AM
:lmao

ZStomp
09-19-2007, 08:23 AM
I thought the name sounded familiar...

MoSpur
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome

Summers
09-19-2007, 12:10 PM
What did you get banned for?

ashbeeigh
09-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi! I hope you have fun here.

ATRAIN
09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
You can start by saying shut the fuck up Ashbeeigh!!

Steve Perry
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Hantler has no independent thought, Then again who @SR is allowed to say what they really want to? If you do, you get banned and you end up here. The man doesn't even even know mouse and yet he is name calling.

Old 09-13-07, 06:21 PM

(#297)
Hantler
Too Jewish for His Shirt

I really don't care what some loser (Mouse) may do with it. This is an up to date pic of me.

Isn't calling someone a loser like Dizz LS or TBNL reasons for banning? Nice double standards SR has. I can't wait for the day the light bulb goes off in those little brains they have and they realize its called the www for a reason. If you post something, or a photo your sharing it with the "word wide web"

Besides have you seen the pic he posted of himself?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6728/meri4.jpg

Like mouse has to do any photo shopping to make him look any more of an asshat :lmao

PakiDan
09-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Hello Hantler. I hate you.

Lance
09-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Hantler? who left the lid off the toilet bowl? :lmao

jman3000
09-20-2007, 01:03 AM
he looks like a younger, shaved trainwreck.

Lance
09-20-2007, 01:06 AM
he looks like a younger, shaved trainwreck.

To bad you don't have a troll.

:wakeup

Jimmy
09-20-2007, 01:08 AM

To bad you don't have a troll.

:wakeup

Who said I didn't?

Winston Wolf
09-20-2007, 01:10 AM
"Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet fellas!"

Captain Koons
09-20-2007, 01:16 AM
What time is it?

Brandon Fraser
09-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Long time lurker here. I decided to join finally! :)

Kori Ellis
09-20-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi Hantler, welcome to the forum.

Taco
09-20-2007, 07:31 AM
What up Hantler!!!

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Hangler the Mangler.

Cantina Poster
09-20-2007, 03:34 PM
About time some folks from the Cantina started showing up. This place needs better quality topics.

midgetonadonkey
09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't like this hantler character.

Jimmy
09-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey Hantler Blizz is here also!

Smackie Chan
09-22-2007, 10:49 PM
That is the real Hantler like NorCal is really Black!

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 09:08 PM
To clear things up.

1). The person posting as Hantler is not me. I am Hantler over at SR

2). I know all about Mouse. Just because I haven't met him doesn't mean I don't know what he's like. For instance, posting under my name like some kind of child.

3). Make fun of the picture all you guys want. I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think some morons would make fun of it. Let's see you guys post your pictures. No really, let's see it.

Pick of Destiny
02-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Feel better? welcome to the www.

Lance
02-15-2008, 09:49 PM
To clear things up.

Translation: I want to whine and Bitch.

1). The person posting as Hantler is not me.

Wow you should work for CSI

I am Hantler over at SR

And that is something to be proud of?

2). I know all about Mouse.

That's a lie not even Mouse knows all about mouse.

Just because I haven't met him doesn't mean I don't know what he's like.

So you know everyone on the www by what you read? How old are you?

Do you still put your tooth under the pillow also?

For instance, posting under my name like some kind of child.

Last I checked the Hantler name had no paten pending. Who made you God of the www to tell others who they can or cannot be?

This is not SR we don't try and control your every action on the www.

3). Make fun of the picture all you guys want.

Thank you for your permission.

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think some morons would make fun of it.

Morons? name calling is real adult like who is the child now?

Let's see you guys post your pictures. No really, let's see it.

Go to the classics forum where we keep all the GTG photos. You know that thing where more than 8 people show up to more than once a year?

Maybe one day when you grow up you will find a pair of balls inside your boxers and show up to one.

welcome to ST :)

Big Worm
02-15-2008, 10:00 PM
To clear things up.

1). The person posting as Hantler is not me. I am Hantler over at SR

2). I know all about Mouse. Just because I haven't met him doesn't mean I don't know what he's like. For instance, posting under my name like some kind of child.

3). Make fun of the picture all you guys want. I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think some morons would make fun of it. Let's see you guys post your pictures. No really, let's see it.

It is an honor to meet the real Shastafarian after all you wouldn't ever post as anyone but the name on your birth certificate. I figured after your semi lecture you tried to give.

Is this the kind of People they have @ SR? I can see now why that place is the way it is according to what I read.

In a way I kinda feel sorry for this guy. I hope I get to meet him in person before I judge his character.

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you guys. I was mad because someone thought it was funny to use my real last name (awww you're right though I don't have a patent pending), an avatar I used, and a signature I used to pretend to be me. You guys are lying if you say you wouldn't also be mad had someone pulled the same shit with you. I posted here so no one would think the hantler here is really me. Got a problem with that? I don't give a rat's ass.

Shastafarian.
02-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Sorry I may have over reacted,it comes from only posting at SR and I picked up some rude habits. I would love to someday meet mouse.

And I hope Kori invites me to the next gtg I would like to be part of ST.
:)

Smackie Chan
02-15-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you guys.

Translation: I don't want mouse to pull out the smack bat on my ass and send me back home to DizzG with my crusty tail between my legs.

I was mad because someone thought it was funny to use my real last name (awww you're right though I don't have a patent pending), an avatar I used, and a signature I used to pretend to be me. You guys are lying if you say you wouldn't also be mad had someone pulled the same shit with you.

Not everyone here is 16 years old we have bigger things to get upset about.
You need a break from the www maybe take up bowling.

Get away from SR they have you sounding like a tree hugging soccer mom.
You really want your first impression at ST to go down as some sort of drama queen.

Come on brah sac up and get over your self already and learn to have fun.
you have a girlfriend?

I posted here so no one would think the hantler here is really me. Got a problem with that? I don't give a rat's ass.

I think we get it. I hope you feel better now that you straighten out the biggest mystery here at ST now we can all sleep tonight.

I hope your next visit produces something worth reading. :toast

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:20 PM
So you want me to get into a pissing contest? But then you say don't be a drama queen. It was obviously a mistake to use my real name. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit what some over-the-hill, ratty ass Mavs fan does with my "handle".

Tenacious D
02-15-2008, 10:26 PM
So you want me to get into a pissing contest? But then you say don't be a drama queen. It was obviously a mistake to use my real name. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit what some over-the-hill, ratty ass Mavs fan does with my "handle".

Dude when was the last time you had sex? I have never seen such a bitter person. You must be from SR :lmao

why not have a beer and start posting why must you act like your dog died?

My Gay Uncle's real name is DizzG and you don't see him making a big deal about it.

You want your name back I will ask mouse to give you the password but for the love of God spare us all your lame attempts at running smack it's 1993 at best. Your better than that brah! :smokin

Tree hugger
02-15-2008, 10:28 PM
I think this Shastafarian person just needs a hug. Where is mombear when you need her?

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
No it's cool. I just didn't appreciate someone pretending to be me. I get that you guys wanna make fun of me. Whatever. I don't really care. I used to post on the shitty ESPN boards so I'm used to people trying to or successfully making fun of me.

FlyHigh07
02-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Dude when was the last time you had sex? I have never seen such a bitter person. You must be from SR :lmao

why not have a beer and start posting why must you act like your dog died?

My Gay Uncle's real name is DizzG and you don't see him making a big deal about it.

You want your name back I will ask mouse to give you the password but for the love of God spare us all your lame attempts at running smack it's 1993 at best. Your better than that brah! :smokin

Quit actin' like yo ass ain't mouse :lmao

Shastafarian chill yo ass the fuck out, Lady Spur must've sat her fat ass on your face :lmao

mouse
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
If this Shastafarian person is the real Hantler then I apologize it was very childish of me to think I could be someone I was not. I hope he finds it in his heart to forgive me.

Hey Hantler go to the next ST GTG I will get your Beer. I know deep down inside you are a cool vato you just need to let go Brah. All that hate is not good to keep inside 24/7

see you at the next gtg? :toast

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Like I said earlier Mouse, I wouldn't really care if you used a handle of mine. But since I made my last name my handle over there I didn't appreciate it. Let's just end all this silly shit.

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:38 PM
Is Tenacious D really Mouse?

Hantler's Father
02-15-2008, 10:38 PM
The next one of you asshats that fucks with my son I will have Dusty shut down this forum!

You have been warned!

Let's go back to SR son fuck these Morons!

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Fuckin A. You better listen to him. He's my dad. He does important shit.

FlyHigh07
02-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Fuckin A. You better listen to him. He's my dad. He does important shit.

Man... get yo pussy-whipped ass outta the house and enjoy ya damn Friday nite before it's ova! :flipoff

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Man... get yo pussy-whipped ass outta the house and enjoy ya damn Friday nite before it's ova! :flipoff
I'm waitin... I think we're doin a power hour around 10:30.

Pick of Destiny
02-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Is Tenacious D really Mouse?

Does it really matter? Your taking the www a tad bit to seriously.

You think your the only one who has been made fun of? And why would someone out of the blue pick you of all the millions of posters on their ESPN boards to make fun of?

Did you maybe have some part in it also? I hope your stay here at ST is a fun one I hate for you to go back to SR thinking your not welcomed here.

I have been here longer than you and mouse has never invited me to a gtg you should take advantage of it.

I hope you can get over all the hate you have endured since you entered the www life is to short to dwell on yesterday. :toast

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:47 PM
It might matter if you read the PM I sent you. Like I keep saying. The only reason I care is because my REAL name is involved. I used to get into big fights with Laker fans on the ESPN boards. It was fun and yeah I made fun of them plenty.

Kriz-Maxima
02-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Its your fault you decided to use your real name not theirs.

Lesson learned.

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Its your fault you decided to use your real name not theirs.

Lesson learned.

Yeah I agree.

Mavs08
02-15-2008, 10:54 PM
Dude I hate to be the one to break it to you but since I have deen here at ST I have seen Steve Irvin,Al Gore,and others and not one of them had a mini melt down when thier real names where used.

Besides how does someone know what a Hantler is? I would have never guessed it to be a real name. Why would you use your real name if it is so private?

You can do as you wish bro but if your going to get on people that use a picture name or idea you post on the www then your in for a long ride.

I hope you go to the next GTG I would like to meet you.

Ps: My real name is John Smith feel free to abuse it! :toast

Shastafarian
02-15-2008, 10:57 PM
To be honest it wasn't my choice to use it. I got banned a few times from SR (you guys should like to hear that) and Dusty chose it for me. It's a unique name so if someone does a search for it it's easy to find anything that has to do with our family. I don't even live in SA anymore. I go to school out of state and am moving out west after I graduate. So unless there are Cali GTG's I won't make any of them.

nacho
02-15-2008, 10:57 PM
This Shastafarian/Hantler person might be alright once he figures out how the www really works. I hope he can stick around and maybe come up with some cool screen names the Troll forum is slow these days! :smokin

Kriz-Maxima
02-15-2008, 11:00 PM
I wonder if im the only poster who doesnt have a troll.

maybe i should make one

Duncan
02-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Trust me you don't have the talent. :toast