PDA

View Full Version : You Have To See This Video

urunobili
09-19-2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMLlk2mNiw&mode=related&search=

i never thought Finley would attack Bowen like he did on this one after receiving Bruce's "treatment".. also.. Shaq attacking D-Rod... and Willis turning it up a notch... also featuring Malik and his karate kick... can someone explain me some of these plays? Also timmy soccer fouling a referee.. damn... i may need to go to the therapist after this...

E20
09-19-2007, 03:19 PM
That was hilarious.

After further reviewing that tape, TD pushed the shit out of that ref and it looked intentional. LMAO At Jordan figthing Miller, I would never want to fight Miller he'd break his bones swinging or something.

E20
09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
DRob punked Shaq. Drob was like bitch please get the fuck off me.

sa_butta
09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Its called frustration, and that video is pretty damn old.

thispego
09-19-2007, 03:23 PM
thats basketball right there baby

E20
09-19-2007, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JR8z9eXIE

Drob is in that one too, he scuffles with number 8 on Wolves, not Rasho and with KG.

Reggie Miller
09-19-2007, 03:31 PM
That was hilarious.

After further reviewing that tape, TD pushed the shit out of that ref and it looked intentional. LMAO At Jordan figthing Miller, I would never want to fight Miller he'd break his bones swinging or something.

If Miller said to you what he probably said to Jordan, I'm sure you would change your mind. Some nights you could hear Reggie's trash talk from the cheaper seats. He was one of the worst of all time when he was younger. I remember going up to Indy for games when Reggie first came in the league and hearing him use words that I didn't even recognize at the time, being about twelve or so.

E20
09-19-2007, 03:34 PM
If Miller said to you what he probably said to Jordan, I'm sure you would change your mind. Some nights you could hear Reggie's trash talk from the cheaper seats. He was one of the worst of all time when he was younger. I remember going up to Indy for games when Reggie first came in the league and hearing him use words that I didn't even recognize at the time, being about twelve or so.
I'm sure he is, I'm just jabbing at the fact that he is almost nothing but bone.

I'm watching a number of fight videos and it's funny to see that TD always shows up pushing that ref. :lol

urunobili
09-19-2007, 03:34 PM

Drob is in that one too, he scuffles with number 8 on Wolves, not Rasho and with KG.
fuck,, KG's sucker puncher on Timmy from behind was unexpected there...

Reggie Miller
09-19-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm sure he is, I'm just jabbing at the fact that he is almost nothing but bone.

I'm watching a number of fight videos and it's funny to see that TD always shows up pushing that ref. :lol

I never could figure out if Reggie looked more like a black Skeletor or more like a Ferengi (sp?) from Star Trek. I think his being so scrawny extended his career for a couple of years, though. Miller never really had any of the back, knee, or feet problems that most older players get. As we used to say, "dude is so thin, he only has one side!"

E20
09-19-2007, 04:14 PM
I never could figure out if Reggie looked more like a black Skeletor or more like a Ferengi (sp?) from Star Trek. I think his being so scrawny extended his career for a couple of years, though. Miller never really had any of the back, knee, or feet problems that most older players get. As we used to say, "dude is so thin, he only has one side!"
Maybe since he had that illness at a young age, it gave him durability as an older player lmao? Miller probably worked/trained harder since he had that disadvantage.

Holt's Cat
09-19-2007, 04:21 PM
The Spurs are well represented:

Malik with the kick to the Mailman's grill.
DRob ready to throw down with Shaq.
Willis regulating the Knicks.
Bruce getting into Fin's head before his conversion.

Where is Bruce Lee's kick to Wally World's dome? Horry's love tap on Nash?

Also, the NBA of the 80s & 90s was much less pussified.

RobSM64
09-19-2007, 04:33 PM
was that kidd bleeding?

when did that happen?

Obstructed_View
09-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Fin hit Bowen twice. They never show the first hit.

Rodman is such a fucking pussy. That kick never fails to piss me off.

I was waiting for Amare to cover his head with his arms and drop to the ground. He squared up and then waited for the teacher to come over and break them up. I don't know what he thinks he was going to do when he actually got to Horry. :lmao

Switchman
09-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Suns fans probably have a hard time watching that video without hiding behind the pillows.

ajh18
09-19-2007, 06:59 PM
I still have always liked barkley picking up and dropping shaq after throwing the ball off his head..

Summers
09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
After further reviewing that tape, TD pushed the shit out of that ref and it looked intentional.

No, when you see it from the side it's obvious Nies stepped in front of Tim while he was running and didn't have any time to stop or get around him, so he shoved him aside instead of plowing into him. The automatic fine was rescinded if I recall, but Nies has held a grudge ever since.

Summers
09-19-2007, 07:38 PM
This is my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX08DKIEPX0

lefty
09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Suns fans probably have a hard time watching that video without hiding behind the pillows.
:lol :lol

SenorSpur
09-19-2007, 09:25 PM

Notice the cheap shot that KG administers to the back of TD's head as the refs start to separate everyone.

ShoogarBear
09-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Also, the NBA of the 80s & 90s was much less pussified.No shit. How many Laker-Celtic scraps were represented? And that's supposed to be the Golden Age of the NBA.

CarefreeAZ
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM

Did you ever see Raja Bell Drop Kobe in the 2006 playoffs. Wouldn't be surprised if he did this year to Robert Horry!

saporvida
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Did you ever see Raja Bell Drop Kobe in the 2006 playoffs. Wouldn't be surprised if he did this year to Robert Horry!

bell is a pussy! period.

td4mvp21
09-20-2007, 08:00 PM
No, when you see it from the side it's obvious Nies stepped in front of Tim while he was running and didn't have any time to stop or get around him, so he shoved him aside instead of plowing into him. The automatic fine was rescinded if I recall, but Nies has held a grudge ever since.
Exactly, what the fuck is he doing in the middle of the key? Get out of TD's way.

mavs>spurs2
09-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Haha Robinson would have got his ass kicked by Shaq

lefty
09-20-2007, 08:59 PM
:madrun :madrun

mavs>spurs2
09-20-2007, 09:05 PM
As would anyone else in the league

lefty
09-20-2007, 09:11 PM
As would anyone else in the league

True; but Shaq is stupid, so you never know...

CarefreeAZ
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM
bell is a pussy! period.

No, Pussies usually use their feet - kind of like Bowen when he kicked Ray Allen in the back = Pussy/Bitch - Period.

lefty
09-20-2007, 09:16 PM
No, Pussies usually use their feet - kind of like Bowen when he kicked Ray Allen in the back = Pussy/Bitch - Period.

Pussies : no title

Real men : champions

Next

saporvida
09-20-2007, 10:23 PM

ah boohoo.. :depressed

:toast cheers to your team being a bunch of crybaby pussies... especially bell, stoudemire, and nash.

Holt's Cat
09-20-2007, 10:45 PM
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/070507/a_brown_nash_070507.300w.jpg

Pussies bleed.

QED.

CarefreeAZ
09-20-2007, 11:55 PM
http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/070507/a_brown_nash_070507.300w.jpg

Pussies bleed.

QED.

Warriors Bleed, and with no hesitation they come right out and drain the three. The only thing stopping this (so-called pussy) were the refs having to force him out of the game. I'll take this warrior any day of the week.

Obstructed_View
09-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Too bad your warrior hurt himself trying to play defense.

CarefreeAZ
09-21-2007, 12:24 AM
Too bad your warrior hurt himself trying to play defense.

True! I am amazed that he even tryed the whole defensive thing - not much success though

saporvida
09-21-2007, 12:53 AM
i give nash serious props.
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!
http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/4/4/7/6/566744_356x237.jpg

bdictjames
09-21-2007, 04:01 AM
I think Malik's was clearly unintentional. He was looking at the ball when it happened.

Miller's frustrated because with MJ around, he couldnt win any titles lol.

Who was that that was back-decked by Bird? Was it Cooper?

urunobili
09-21-2007, 06:06 AM
Warriors Bleed, and with no hesitation they come right out and drain the three. The only thing stopping this (so-called pussy) were the refs having to force him out of the game. I'll take this warrior any day of the week.

Just like Mark Cuban did.... :elephant

Obstructed_View
09-21-2007, 08:04 AM
True! I am amazed that he even tryed the whole defensive thing - not much success though
You gotta respect the guy for trying to add a dimension to his game, although given his age and health I'd have advised him to try something other than trying to strip the ball from quicker players and standing in front of big guys going to the hole.

Whisky Dog
09-21-2007, 09:19 AM
fuck,, KG's sucker puncher on Timmy from behind was unexpected there...

Was that was during the '99 1st round series? I can't stand KG to this day because of his bullshit, pussy cheap shots from behind during that series and his wannabe gangsta attitude. The guy's a bitch.

Switchman
09-21-2007, 10:41 AM

Yep. I gained a lot of respect for Nash that series.

hater
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM
LOL Kurt Rambis got FUCKED UP! those laker celtics series must have been crazy

ShoogarBear
09-21-2007, 12:54 PM
I'll take this warrior any day of the week.So you deserve a team with no titles, then.

Warriors play both ends of the court.

BacktoBasics
09-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Was Eazy-E dubbed in?

MoSpur
09-21-2007, 01:55 PM
DRob was the man. KG is a punk and so is Kobe. Kobe is always getting punked.

baseline bum
09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
That McHale on Rambis hit has to be the best one I've ever seen in a game, and no, Kermit Washington's sucker-punch doesn't count; that was just malicious and had nothing to do with competition.

E20
09-21-2007, 08:18 PM
WTF are you talking about? If Charles 'Sir Circumfrence' Barkely can dip Shaq and take him down, DRob would do a hell of a lot worse...........A LOT WORSE. Drob was in the navy, he probably knows a thing or two about fighting. I would never wanna fuck with Drob in his prime even more than Kimbo.

lefty
09-21-2007, 08:58 PM
WTF are you talking about? If Charles 'Sir Circumfrence' Barkely can dip Shaq and take him down, DRob would do a hell of a lot worse...........A LOT WORSE. Drob was in the navy, he probably knows a thing or two about fighting. I would never wanna fuck with Drob in his prime even more than Kimbo.

Not to mention the fact that Shaq is really dumb

Summers
09-22-2007, 12:25 AM

Pussies bleed.

QED.
That's not cool. Nash is a stud for wanting to keep playing through that. But I'm a Spurs fan, so I have to point out I think he flopped a little when Horry gave him that little love tap.

TheAuthority
09-22-2007, 01:30 AM
I have to laugh at Spurs fans(even though I am one myself) calling other teams players pussies. I can't think of a team with more pussies on it than the Spurs. Granted, that doesn't have much to do with basketball, but still, funny to see. Bowen has got to be the biggest pussy in the league. Hands down.

curtismedellin
09-22-2007, 11:38 AM
That McHale on Rambis hit has to be the best one I've ever seen in a game

No doubt, that one sucka punch totally defined the animosity that existed between the Lakers and Celtics among thier management, players and respective fans. That was what made that series during playoff time so much fun to watch,and i'm sure TV executives didn't mind too much either.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Tim Duncan rolls hard.