PDA

View Full Version : Note to WRs...

K-State Spur
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Stay out of AREA 51:

Taylor #21 + Landry #30 (http://mysite.verizon.net/kafowler/taylor_720p.mpg)

O-Factor
09-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Stay out of AREA 51:

Please, Dallas Offense is going to put a clinic on those fools.

monosylab1k
09-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Sean Taylor looks like Roy Williams 2.0 but possibly worse.

Laron Landry looks like he's gonna be the real deal though.

Fillmoe
09-19-2007, 09:42 PM
what college the boy sean taylor go to? my memory is bad....

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Fairfax ADC

http://patriot.net/~cary/fairfaxunderground/asnpcwiz/Taylor1.jpg

TLWisfoine
09-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Stay out of AREA 51:

Oh it is so on!!!

So what's your opinion on Jason Campbell K-State Spur.

BeerIsGood!
09-20-2007, 07:17 AM
I saw some footage of Landry getting picked apart in the run game because right now he's bad at over pursuing and missing his gaps. Until he gets that straight he'll have problems with run stopping. Otherwise, he does look pretty good through two weeks.

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Sean Taylor looks like Roy Williams 2.0 but possibly worse.

Laron Landry looks like he's gonna be the real deal though.

Say what? Taylor is tremendous in coverage. In fact, he's used in coverage much more than he is in run support.

Although, like Williams, he does have a knack for hitting and not wrapping up. But he's still an elite safety.

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Oh it is so on!!!

We love Campbell (especially following Brunell, who couldn't throw the all 15 yards downfield).

He's got a cannon, has decent to good accuracy, makes good decisions (by a young player's standard), and is tough to bring down.

He's already the best QB that the team has had since Rypien in his prime.

midgetonadonkey
09-20-2007, 12:58 PM

That's not saying much at all.

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 01:54 PM
That's not saying much at all.

no --- it's certainly not :lol

although there was one decent year of brad johnson and gus frerotte did make a pro bowl appearance.

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh it is so on!!!

You didn't ask me, but I think Jason Campbell is going to develop into a pretty good QB. While he needs improvement, he is starting to show a very good comand of the offense and he doesn't get rattled easily.

Joe Gibbs knew what he was doing when he drafted him, but he's no Tony Romo. :)

By the way, all that shit Gibbs was taking about being too old and being out of touch with modern football . . . pffft, fuck that. The man has more football knowledge in his pinky toe than most coaches have in thier entire body.

Too bad he's coaching the Washington Foreskins.

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 03:12 PM
no --- it's certainly not :lol

although there was one decent year of brad johnson and gus frerotte did make a pro bowl appearance.

The immortal Gus Ferrote!!!!!

Was it him that gave himself a concussion celebrating a TD, or was it the great Heath Schuler?

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 03:19 PM
that would be gus.

fast forward to the 1:30 mark (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ChNh1BgaIcY)

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Going off on a tangent:

My last year in school, we got to see Romo play while he was at Eastern Illinois (back when KSU operated under the Bill Snyder scheduling non-conference scheduling philosophy). He actually tore up the Cats (a team that beat USC the next week and finish in the top 10) in the first quarter, but finished with 5 picks. That was also Newman's senior year.

box score (http://kansasstate.rivals.com/boxscore.asp?Game=263&Team=KANSASST)

midgetonadonkey
09-20-2007, 03:23 PM
You didn't ask me, but I think Jason Campbell is going to develop into a pretty good QB. While he needs improvement, he is starting to show a very good comand of the offense and he doesn't get rattled easily.

By the way, all that shit Gibbs was taking about being too old and being out of touch with modern football . . . pffft, fuck that. The man has more football knowledge in his pinky toe than most coaches have in thier entire body.

Including Wade Phillips.

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Including Wade Phillips.

You forgot about Gary "I'm riding Coach Shanahan's coatails" Kubiak.

midgetonadonkey
09-20-2007, 03:47 PM
You forgot about Gary "I'm riding Coach Shanahan's coatails" Kubiak.

He's riding it all the way to the Super Bowl!!

Ok, not really.

dirk4mvp
09-20-2007, 03:53 PM
what college the boy sean taylor go to? my memory is bad....

more important question is where did the boy Landry go ?

TLWisfoine
09-20-2007, 04:04 PM
We love Campbell (especially following Brunell, who couldn't throw the all 15 yards downfield).

He's got a cannon, has decent to good accuracy, makes good decisions (by a young player's standard), and is tough to bring down.

Good because I think he and Romo can once again ignite the old Cowboy/Redskin rivalry of the old days. Even though with the crazy finishes of the last couple years its already starting to feel like old times.

TLWisfoine
09-20-2007, 04:14 PM

Here's to once again igniting the greatest rivalry in football!!! :toast

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Good because I think he and Romo can once again ignite the old Cowboy/Redskin rivalry of the old days. Even though with the crazy finishes of the last couple years its already starting to feel like old times.

Funny thing was watching that nut Skip Bayless yesterday. He said that Campbell will be a decent QB despite having a mediocre arm. The Kid has a gun. May not quite be Favre-esque, but it's not far off either.

tlongII
09-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Jason Campbell looks like the real deal to me too. Neither the Redskins nor the Cowboys can beat the Seahawks though.

TLWisfoine
09-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Funny thing was watching that nut Skip Bayless yesterday. He said that Campbell will be a decent QB despite having a mediocre arm. The Kid has a gun. May not quite be Favre-esque, but it's not far off either.

Skip once again proves how much of a dumbass he is!!!

Obstructed_View
09-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, that's just stupid. Dude's got a serious arm.

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Here's to once again igniting the greatest rivalry in football!!! :toast

Shit yea!!!

They're going to make it interesting again!!!

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 05:42 PM

Do you really listen to anything Bayless has to say??

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Jason Campbell looks like the real deal to me too. Neither the Redskins nor the Cowboys can beat the Seahawks though.

Pffffft, you mean the team that got beat by the Cardinals??

Puuuuhhhlease!!!

The Shehawks are a non factor this year.

Hook Dem
09-20-2007, 06:18 PM
Territorial homer????? lol

K-State Spur
09-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Do you really listen to anything Bayless has to say??

of course not. but there is some unintentional comedic value in him and the around the horn guys.

peewee's lovechild
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
of course not. but there is some unintentional comedic value in him and the around the horn guys.

I dig ATH, but Bayless annoys the shit out of me.