PDA

View Full Version : How do you attack Iranians bearing gifts?

clambake
09-19-2007, 05:41 PM
September 19, 2007, 4:15 pm
Reaction to Ahmadinejad at Ground Zero
By The New York Times

An advance team for the president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, asked earlier this month that he be allowed to lay a wreath at the World Trade Center site during the opening of the United Nations General Assembly next week, but the request was denied, New York City police officials said today. City Room has the story.
Mitt Romney issued a statement denouncing Mr. Ahmadinejad’s request:
Ahmadinejad’s shockingly audacious request should be met with a vehement no. It’s inconceivable that any consideration would be given to the idea of entertaining the leader of a state sponsor of terror at ground zero. This would deeply offend the sensibilities of Americans from all corners of our nation. Instead of entertaining Ahmadinejad, we should be indicting him.
Hillary Clinton has also released a statement:
“It is unacceptable for Iranian President Ahmadinejad, who refuses to renounce and end his own country’s support of terrorism, to visit the site of the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil in our nation’s history. ”

how sweet a gesture, and probably sincere

Wild Cobra
09-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Such a man should only have access to the USA to go into the UN. Only that, nothing more.

Nbadan
09-19-2007, 07:21 PM
doesn't matter...he's Islamic...the terra-ist were islamic, 'nough said....

Wild Cobra
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Tis man has vowed to destroy Israel. In the eyes of people like him, that also means us! Any Christian-Judeo country!

Wild Cobra
09-19-2007, 07:30 PM
israel = us?

how very neocon of you
Re-read my post. I never said what you implied. They view us both as infidels.

Nbadan
09-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Tis man has vowed to destroy Israel. In the eyes of people like him, that also means us! Any Christian-Judeo country!

He didn't 'vow to destroy Israel', he was merely speaking metaphorically...and taken out of context....

DarkReign
09-19-2007, 10:03 PM
He didn't 'vow to destroy Israel', he was merely speaking metaphorically...and taken out of context....

Come now....

Im glad he was denied.

Holt's Cat
09-19-2007, 10:53 PM
When partisanship makes you stupid, part mmmcmix.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-19-2007, 11:31 PM
how many 9/11 hijackers were from Iran?

all of them?

none of them?are you really that dense?

stop. don't answer that.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-19-2007, 11:33 PM
When partisanship makes you stupid, part mmmcmix.i mean, really.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Ahma-Genocide has some balls.

johnsmith
09-20-2007, 07:27 AM
Now Dan is even backing up the leader of Iran.

Dare I say that Dan hates being an American even more then Boutons?

fyatuk
09-20-2007, 07:36 AM

all of them?

none of them?

What does that have to do with it? The comment was that Iran was a state sponsor of terrorism, aka hezbollah and several other groups. It's been well documented and at many times even admitted by Iranian officials that they support terrorist groups.

Any supporter of terrorism should not be allowed to set foot on the WTC site.

Whisky Dog
09-20-2007, 08:12 AM
I don't see why they would deny his request. That makes no sense to me. They should let him go to the WTC site and walk up to the area...

right before a well placed sniper pierces his skull and lets the blood of the enemy run deep into the ground memorializing our slain.

DarkReign
09-20-2007, 09:03 AM
I don't see why they would deny his request. That makes no sense to me. They should let him go to the WTC site and walk up to the area...

right before a well placed sniper pierces his skull and lets the blood of the enemy run deep into the ground memorializing our slain.

:lmao

Oh, Gee!!
09-20-2007, 09:15 AM

sounds like Scene 1 of an Oliver Stone flick

xrayzebra
09-20-2007, 09:23 AM

all of them?

none of them?

All of them were Iranians that held our Embassy personnel
hostage. In case your have forgotten. And this butt
hole was the ring leader.

clambake
09-20-2007, 10:17 AM
All of them were Iranians that held our Embassy personnel
hostage. In case your have forgotten. And this butt
hole was the ring leader.
yeah, that whole hostage thing was whack. why would they do that?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I just heard this jack ass is still coming. I don't want to be in New York this coming monday at 10am. we need to call up the JFK shooters and call them quick.

i wish i had the link.

clambake
09-20-2007, 11:18 AM
you guys should be happy he's coming. with the death of habeas corpus, making torture legal, and able to lie to congress, this guy could disappear.

Wild Cobra
09-20-2007, 01:22 PM
He has made remarks on several occasions that clearly indicate his intent, should they have a method to. Yes, the most prominent reported of his aired remarks are subject to interpretation. He had directly said so as well.

Nbadan
09-20-2007, 04:16 PM
What does that have to do with it? The comment was that Iran was a state sponsor of terrorism, aka hezbollah and several other groups. It's been well documented and at many times even admitted by Iranian officials that they support terrorist groups.

Any supporter of terrorism should not be allowed to set foot on the WTC site.

The U.S. is supporting terra in Iran by financing, arming and even providing strategic support to separatist groups, but any country that tries to stand up to the U.S. corporate-oligarchy must be made a example of....like take their oil....

Nbadan
09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
...besides, there is no clear proof that Iran is supplying terra in Iraq, just a lot of unsubstantiated reports from FAUX News....sure there are Iran arms in Iraq, but there are also arms from ever other country in the region....you think the Iranians are arming the Sunni?

Nbadan
09-20-2007, 04:44 PM
A strong writer in another forum I visit writes...

There were no written records or explicit orders setting up the Holocaust. The perpetrators understood that the undertaking was so heinous that deniability was essential. So the planning and execution was all done via "shared values", party discipline, and euphemisms.

Similarly, you will not find a document from Rupert Murdoch or Dick Cheney defining exactly how the neocons planned and have almost completed their project to exterminate any semblance of honest reporting from the American media and the American government. You won't see the political hitmen in the corporate media or the neocon apparatchiks in the government admitting to membership in an einsatzgruppen. Nevertheless, since open information is the food supply of democracy, this mass slaughter of truthful facts is akin to a crop burning - a starving out of American democracy. Stalin did much the same when he instigated the infamous Ukranian famine, to eliminate his class enemy, the Kulaks.

Your typical "good American fundamentalist" is as oblivious to the intellectual genocide going on around him as the typical "good German" was to the mass murder of racial inferiors. If they think about what happens to the victims at all, they probably figure that harsh treatment of the designated enemies is essential for the security of the Homeland. In both cases, they may know the eternal war against cunning enemies is going poorly, but the Leaders who got them into this mess are never held responsible. It is always the Enemy's fault: atheists, liberals, homosexuals. One is never called upon to be intellectually engaged (You might notice its the same old "enemy".); but only to be afraid and to support the ruthless actions of the rulers.

Six years ago, after our version of the Reichstag Fire and the Enabling Act, the Bush Gang threw American Democracy into an "Arbeit Macht Frei" camp. Now, our government has lost about 12 trillion dollars of tax revenue. Our military has deliberately been run ragged, while private mercenary armies have had tens of billions put into their crooked pockets. The value of the dollar is down almost 50% against the Euro since 2001; and we have outsourced every factory in sight. And, finally, the great housing ripoff/bubble is bursting. So, it looks like the camp capos have gotten all the forced labor and gold fillings they can get from the American middle and lower classes. Now, its time for a shower, in the Iran bathhouse.

It may seem like a sick joke that, with opposition to the Iraq War running at 70% and the army and various deficits at the breaking point, the media is cheerleading for another Middle East war. But, when you understand that American democracy has been reduced to a zek, you understand that what the media is really doing is announcing that its time for the Final Solution for American Democracy: the Iranian shower-room.

Invading Iran will instantly result, internationally, in the start of a new Cold (or God save us, hot) War with the Russians and the Chinese. This is beyond stupid. The Chinese hold our debt and our manufacturing capacity, and the Russians have lots of oil and nukes. Both are right next door to Iran. The Russians and the Chinese may not want to fight, but they are realists and autocrats. If you thought attacking Iraq was swatting a hornet's nest, wait until we and the Israelis start the next fight.

The domestic outcome of such an attack will be a de facto, if not de jure, suspension of all Constitutional rights. We already see mercenary bases being set up inside the U.S. - we are to become just another colony of the multinational corporate empire. Anyone who has read Solzhenitsyn (as the right wing did so fervently) will remember that, in the Gulag, the common criminals were allowed to beat up and rob "the politicals". Progressives, meet your bunkmate, Blackwater.

In a fitting reversal, Americans will be the ones to "freeze in the dark" as we either run out of money to pay for oil or are shut out from the oil supplies by war or sanctions. America, its democracy asphyxiated in Iran and cremated by martial law, will soon resemble today's Iraq, with roving gangs fighting while sane people flee.

But, look at the upside. It is so very considerate of the media to offer us our choice of towels (red for the GOP or blue for the DLC) on the way to the showers. And isn't the little OJ-shaped bar of hotel soap just darling? Keep thinking about the meaningless 2008 elections, willfully-ignorant suckers, as you march naked to your deaths.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Nice drama.

We aren't able to invade Iran. We can bomb them, but that's about it.