PDA

View Full Version : Stephon Marbury is out of his Mind, again

spurscenter
09-20-2007, 05:53 PM
so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_89i-QCP7c

SpursDynasty
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Marbury's career highlights include getting streaky vs. the Spurs in 2002-2003. His career highlight was the game winner in Game 1 of the 2003 playoffs vs. the Spurs.

Ronaldo McDonald
09-21-2007, 01:36 AM
he's crazy

Slinkyman
09-21-2007, 04:05 AM
"Randolph... can make an NBA 3 if we needed him to, to win the championship."

I don't know what's more crazy, the fact that marbury thinks the knicks can win a championship or that he think Randolph can hit an NBA 3

JamStone
09-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Kids, don't do marijuana.

Soul_Patch
09-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Wtf is wrong with him...Did he go to the school of mike tyson?

Dex
09-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Wow.

Starbury wants to save the world. o.o

Medvedenko
09-21-2007, 12:02 PM
I know his charity work is pretty dope and he probably means well...but he's so self-serving and conceited it's not even funny. Everything he does is for him, regardless of his actions....that's definitely not Jesus's way as he professes. Still, he's entertainment and that's his job. Oh, and I think Randolph is a stud and him and curry will rip it up on the Knicks.

Johnny RIngo
09-21-2007, 04:11 PM
I appreciate all the charity work Marbury's done for the kids. It's a hell of a lot more than what Lebron's done. If he wants to act conceited every once in while, who cares? At least he's pretty damn funny to watch.

dbreiden83080
09-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Was he high or something? Compared himself to Oscar and talking about his legacy. What legacy, you are a joke not even in the top 20 players in the league. This guy has no shot at the hall of fame, he'll never win a title and will go down as basically a talented yet losing player, he and Stevie Franchise are in the same boat.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Marbury's career highlights include getting streaky vs. the Spurs in 2002-2003. His career highlight was the game winner in Game 1 of the 2003 playoffs vs. the Spurs.

And that shot was only possible by Amare Stoudemire hitting a banker from 4 feet beyond the three point line to send it into overtime.

JMarkJohns
09-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Lest you forget, in game 4 of the series, Marbury suffered a separated shoulder after getting blindsided by a Malik Rose pick. I wouldn't say "streaky" so much as "screwed" ... when the shoulder of one's shooting arm gets separated, that's about it.

I've been a fan of Marbury for a long time. Up until recently, he's been a very level-headed, caring person. I've had posts on this site about the examples. But his recent campaign of lunacy is really making me question my support of him. Larry Brown made him crazy, I guess...

EDIT: An SI.com article called it a "nerve injury" in his shooting shoulder. The injury occured in the third quarter of game four, and according to the game story, Marbury failed to score in that game afterwards, then according to the stats below, couldn't shoot a lick the rest of the series. In another story they said he had to have extensive rehab to correct the nerve damage.

Anyways... Just don't want unnecessary criticism of Marbury. Healthy, he was a HUGE thorn in the side of the Spurs that year. Who knows how that series plays out of he remains able to score at a high level? Just sayin' ...

JMarkJohns
09-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Game 1 line: 26 points on 9-of-28 shooting
Game 2 line: 32 points on 13-of-27 shooting
Game 3 line: 29 points on 12-of-21 shooting
Game 4 line: 18 points on 7-of-18 shooting
------------------------------------------
Pre-injury totals: 26.5 ppg, 44% shooting

Game 5 line: 13 points on 5-of-18 shooting
Game 6 line: 18 points on 5-of-19 shooting
------------------------------------------
Post-injury totals: 15.5 ppg, 27% shooting

Just saying.

boutons_
09-22-2007, 06:31 PM
"he was a HUGE thorn in the side of the Spurs that year"

.... was probably the peak of his career. Amare also had a nasty block of a Duncan dunk.

Very tough series, but two Suns wins were on fluke buzzer beaters.

Flo-Rida
09-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Thats my boy marbury. Alot of you are like OMG look how stupid he is its not normal blah blah blah... I personally like how he's acting. Alot of celebrites when they speak to the media are so fake and ingeniue. I love when people act and speak the way they want to and the way they would if they were anywhere else. Yeah he might not be the best at getting his point across clearly but you could still get the idea of what he's talking about. Screw the haters. Keep doing your thing steph

LMFAO