PDA

View Full Version : The San Antonio Spurs Have Four NBA Championships

timvp
09-21-2007, 11:47 PM
WTF? :lmao

Seriously. That's just disgusting. Four? It wasn't long ago I would have given up a limb just to see one.

Four?

http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg

Five?

:hungry:

J.T.
09-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Five?

Why not six?

baseline bum
09-21-2007, 11:53 PM

Seriously. That's just disgusting. Four? It wasn't long ago I would have given up a limb just to see one.

I was a greedy SOB. I always wanted two. :lol

SAtown
09-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Shiiit, the second round of the playoffs used to be our Finals; around 30,000 strong booing Malone whenever he touched the ball in the Dome...

timvp
09-22-2007, 12:01 AM
The San Antonio Spurs have more championships than the Jazz, Rockets, Mavs, Suns, Nuggets, Kings, Timberwolves, Cavs, Nets, Magic, Pacers, Hawks, Grizzlies, Hornets, Bobcats and Raptors combined.

:smokin

Summers
09-22-2007, 12:11 AM
The San Antonio Spurs have more championships than the Jazz, Rockets, Mavs, Suns, Nuggets, Kings, Timberwolves, Cavs, Nets, Magic, Pacers, Hawks, Grizzlies, Hornets, Bobcats and Raptors combined.

:lol That's just mean! Seriously, we are so spoiled!

timvp
Spurs = Four Championships in the Last Nine Years

Jazz, Rockets, Mavs, Suns, Nuggets, Kings, Timberwolves, Cavs, Nets, Magic, Pacers, Hawks, Grizzlies, Hornets, Bobcats and Raptors = Three Championships in the Last Four Hundred and Sixty Nine Years

469 > 9

baseline bum

:lol twice as many as the Knicks or 76ers

SpursDynasty
09-22-2007, 12:20 AM
And we only trail Magic and Kareem's Lakers (five), and MJ's Bulls (six) as a team in number of championships. Not bad considering we are still active championship contenders. We could tie the 80's Lakers this season, and possibly tie Jordan's Bulls.

EDIT: Well, technically we also trail Russell's Celtics, but that was when the league was half as big as it is now. 11 championships....in a league twice as small....so we will say that equates to about 5 1/2 championships by today's standards....

1. Jordan's Bulls - 6
2. Russell's Celtics - 5 1/2
3. Magic/Kareem Lakers - 5
4. Duncan's Spurs - 4 and counting

HighLowLobForBig-50
09-22-2007, 01:26 AM
high five :smokin

and i mean high

MrChug
09-22-2007, 01:37 AM

Four?

http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpghttp://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg

Shit

Five?

SHIT TIM!?!?!?! You mean now you're armless and legless and you're looking for a fifth??? What extremity will you cut off next??

Oh shit. I'm sorry man, you'd better pray for an injury or for Dirk to grow a limb between his legs. Maybe we have a chance of NOT winning a fifth trophy. I'm pullin for ya man!!!!! :spin

SenorSpur
09-22-2007, 02:06 AM
Time now for our boys to do something they've never done before - REPEAT!

Now that's just plain GREED.

Yet it's all the players, coaches and ownership talk about.

SRJ
09-22-2007, 02:25 AM
It really is amazing. I never thought it would get to this point. I was afraid the Spurs wouldn't be able to reload after the decline/retirements of Sean, David, and Avery. But the FO drafted Ginobili and Parker, they identified Bruce Bowen as a player who could excel in this system, and they found the right role players almost every time.

That's why I'm amazed that our fans could bash our FO. Of course they've made mistakes from time to time, but four fucking rings!

Fast Dunk
09-22-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: The San Antonio Spurs Have Four NBA Championships

The Lakers, Celtics and Bulls have much more than the Spurs what's the big deal DORK?

SAtown
09-22-2007, 04:22 AM
The Lakers, Celtics and Bulls have much more than the Spurs what's the big deal DORK?

That the Spurs have 4 championships and bigger markets like your loser town don't.

Slomo
09-22-2007, 04:51 AM
The Lakers, Celtics and Bulls have much more than the Spurs what's the big deal DORK?:lmao

You just missed an ideal opportunity to remain silent.

Kamnik
09-22-2007, 05:36 AM
:lmao

You just missed an ideal opportunity to remain silent.

:lol :toast

polandprzem
09-22-2007, 07:07 AM
When you see Timmay with all those trophies ...
Just wow how much of a gold is in san Antonio , Texas

Mister Sinister
09-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Hey, dude? Next time those two brain cells of yours bump together and cause you to have a thought....let it go.

Budkin
09-22-2007, 08:09 AM
It is pretty fucking awesome isn't it?

SenorSpur
09-22-2007, 08:13 AM
It is pretty fucking awesome isn't it?

Well said. Indeed it is.

All of us should really stop and savor what we have been so fortunate enough to witness. After all, there are no guarantees. As some have stated, there are several franchises with "0" championships. This may be as good as it ever gets. We hope not, but you never know.

Enjoy the ride and be thankful for this run, this team, and our superstar - Duncan.

SRJ
09-22-2007, 08:25 AM

How dare you. How DARE you!

First of all, how big a loser would you have to be to:

1) Select a user name like "Fast Dunk", which sounds like a poor translation of a Japanese basketball video game

2) ADMIT to being a Cavaliers fan, that team which only appears in a highlight whenever MJ wins a playoff series over Craig Ehlo

3) Keep trolling in a Spurs board long after your "LeBron plus eleven" got their overmatched asses swept

A pretty big fucking loser, if you ask me. But I digress. (BTW Fast Dunk, "digress" means that...ah, forget it)

Anyway, how dare you comment upon championship success? Cleveland is where championship sports not only goes to die, but gets disembowled, decapitated, and set on fire in the process. The Browns have sucked since God was a toddler, the Indians are only half as bad as the Cubs (which means the Indians haven't won anything for 50 years, as opposed to the Cubs 100), and the Cavaliers needed the most marketed athlete ever just so they wouldn't be regarded as a complete joke of a franchise, which they most certainly were before LBJ showed up.

You have never seen a hometown champion with your own two eyes, so how the hell are we supposed to lend any weight to your pathetic musings?

Anyway, back to your post:

First of all, each of those franchises has been in the NBA longer than the Spurs - the Bulls, eleven seasons longer. The Lakers, 28 seasons longer. The Celtics, 30 seasons longer.

Second of all, the Bulls do not have "much more" ("many more" is the term you wanted, you quarterwit) than the Spurs. They have only two more, and Mr. Duncan is far from done.

Third of all, what kind of Cleveland Cavs fan goes riding the Chicago Bulls jock to run smack? You have been the Bulls' bitch for generations, and you can expect more of the same in 2007-08. That would have been like a Spurs fan back in 1996 going at it with a Jazz fan by saying, "Yeah? Well at least the Rockets have won two championships! How many have you won, DORK?"

Kindly fuck off.

Solid D
09-22-2007, 08:34 AM
1 Championship......$10 to sit at high altitude
2 Championships.....$20 and bring your binoculars
3 Championships.....$30 and tissues for your nosebleed
4 Championships.....$40 and squint to watch preseason against Panathinaikos

:elephant :spin

...you know what, it's worth every penny. Good Times!

duncan228
09-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Enjoy the ride and be thankful for this run, this team, and our superstar - Duncan.

:toast

SPURS REP
09-22-2007, 09:08 AM
LOL...I was thinking the same thing about all the trophies.....Makes all those obstructed view...smoke filled....every curse word in the book, guacamole throwing, red white and blue balls Hemishpere Arena days even more treasured memories....Yes I'm that old......

Whisky Dog
09-22-2007, 09:13 AM
How dare you. How DARE you!

First of all, how big a loser would you have to be to...

Third of all, what kind of Cleveland Cavs fan goes riding the Chicago Bulls jock to run smack? You have been the Bulls' bitch for generations, and you can expect more of the same in 2007-08. That would have been like a Spurs fan back in 1996 going at it with a Jazz fan by saying, "Yeah? Well at least the Rockets have won two championships! How many have you won, DORK?"

Kindly fuck off.

I'm pretty sure that's just the nick of a Spurs fan who likes to stir shit up during the offseason using that moniker.

SPARKY
09-22-2007, 09:19 AM

Four?

I'm still celebrating. :toast Quite a feat when you consider that the team could have left the city on at least two occasions, if not three.

Unfortunately, too many here seemed to have hopped on the bandwagon later.

ducks
09-22-2007, 09:21 AM
to many people are worried when duncan is going to retire
they fucking better enjoy the duncan ride
then hopefully the tp and company ride

Extra Stout
09-22-2007, 10:02 AM

Jazz, Rockets (2), Mavs, Suns, Nuggets, Kings (1), Timberwolves, Cavs, Nets, Magic, Pacers, Hawks (1), Grizzlies, Hornets, Bobcats and Raptors = Four Championships in the Last Four Hundred and Sixty Nine Years

469 > 9

exstatic
09-22-2007, 10:13 AM
I thought the Hawks had won one back in the day in StL, pre-Celtics dynasty, but I didn't want to rain on LJ's parade.

exstatic
09-22-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure that's just the nick of a Spurs fan who likes to stir shit up during the offseason using that moniker.
Actually, judging by some random comments dropped by the mods and admins, I think it's the poster formerly known as louis, a die hard Rox fan and a major fucking troll. Kori has banned whoever it is numerous times, but lets him post now so it doesn't commit suicide. Apparently, it has nothing better to do with it's life than to spam another team's board.

duncan228
09-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Actually, judging by some random comments dropped by the mods and admins, I think it's the poster formerly known as louis, a die hard Rox fan and a major fucking troll. Kori has banned whoever it is numerous times, but lets him post now so it doesn't commit suicide. Apparently, it has nothing better to do with it's life than to spam another team's board.

Kori said he's listed a bunch of teams as his favorite, always the Spurs most current thorn, hence the Cavs since the Finals.

I can't find the thread she said it in at this moment but he replied to her with "whatever."
I took that as denying what she said but I believe her. He comes off as that kind of ass.

SpursIndonesia
09-22-2007, 10:27 AM
SHIT TIM!?!?!?! You mean now you're armless and legless and you're looking for a fifth??? What extremity will you cut off next??

Something that boneless downlow. :lol

duncan228
09-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Found it:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77312

Fast Dunk isn't a Cavs fan. He's been banned many times under his multiple screen names and IP addresses over the years. He just continues to re-surface.

IMO, if someone is that frickin' desperate to post, then we might as well let them. We wouldn't want him to kill himself or anything just because he can't get on SpursTalk.

Eventually maybe some of the knowledge spread on the board will sink through his head. In the meantime, add him to your Ignore List in your control panel.

He picks a new frontrunner other than the Spurs everytime, not necessarily East. He just became a Cavs fan last season.

Whatever!!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-22-2007, 10:33 AM
It's Louis.

duncan228
09-22-2007, 10:46 AM
It's Louis.

He's a die hard Rockets fan?

I wonder why he hasn't registered under yet another name with the Rockets as his "team."
After all, as a troll he'd have great material with the Scola thing.
Much better than the Cavs material.

Shit, if you're going to troll go with the power! :lol

Oh wait...There are some obnoxious Rockets trolls...Maybe he's one of them too. :lol

samikeyp
09-22-2007, 10:55 AM
This is truly the Golden Age of Spurs basketball.

As someone who lived through the dark days of the mid to late 80's as well as the tantalizing disappointments of the 90's before 99....I love every minute of this and I savor it because you never know when things will change.

All Spurs fans should do the same.

Whisky Dog
09-22-2007, 11:04 AM
exstatic/duncan228 - good info. I must have missed that thread. Either way I find it funny that people still seriously rebuke his idiotic posts.

duncan228
09-22-2007, 11:11 AM
exstatic/duncan228 - good info. I must have missed that thread. Either way I find it funny that people still seriously rebuke his idiotic posts.

We're that bored.
The season can't get here fast enough.

Поповић
09-22-2007, 11:23 AM

Louis used to troll the Spurs' usenet group (maybe still is). He's been trolling for a decade.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 12:58 PM

:smokinUh, Rockets =2, Kings = 1, Hawks =1.

And only if you don't count the Pacers' and Nets' ABA titles.

EDIT: but I see I'm piling on.

Extra Stout
09-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Uh, Rockets =2, Kings = 1, Hawks =1.

2 hours and 56 minutes late.

baseline bum
09-22-2007, 01:09 PM

Is this the same dumbass Rocket fan that used to be called myballs 7 or 8 years ago? I remember him posting as a Jazz fan back in the day, talking about how Kirilenko was going to be the next Kobe and all. :lmao

Summers
09-22-2007, 01:14 PM
to many people are worried when duncan is going to retire
they fucking better enjoy the duncan ride
then hopefully the tp and company ride

I'm just hoping he plays long enough that I can take my little boy to a game and he'll be old enough to understand and someday he'll say "I remember when my Mom took me to see Duncan play." He's 4. The baby is 1. :(

Поповић
09-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Is this the same dumbass Rocket fan that used to be called myballs 7 or 8 years ago? I remember him posting as a Jazz fan back in the day, talking about how Kirilenko was going to be the next Kobe and all. :lmao

One in the same.

Dirk Nowitzki
09-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Who gives a shit? :sleep :sleep :sleep

Mavs have won 67 games in an 82 game season. They also have had 4 or more double digit win streaks. Have the Spurs done that? :nope :nope :clap :clap :clap :elephant :)

exstatic
09-22-2007, 04:20 PM

Mavs have won 67 games in an 82 game season. They also have had 4 or more double digit win streaks. Have the Spurs done that? :nope :nope :clap :clap :clap :elephant :)
Noe one who doesn't masturbate to _irk's poster will remember that in 3 years.

dbreiden83080
09-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Why not six?

If Timmy can stay healthy i really think 6 can happen for the Spurs before he is all done.

zrinkill
09-22-2007, 04:33 PM

That has to be the saddest thing I have ever read.

duncan228
09-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Noe one who doesn't masturbate to _irk's poster will remember that in 3 years.

You guys don't get our buddy Dirk.

He's fun! He'll do this all season.

When he got sad about the Mavs losing in the first round he was no fun at all. :depressed

It's good when he's :elephant and :clap .

It's bad when he's :madrun and :pctoss . (Bad for the Mavs, not the Spurs.)

It's all fun.
I'm glad he's back in form.
He's more fun then most of the Mavs trolls and all of the Suns trolls.

pjjrfan
09-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Four?

Amen Brother!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Five?

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 05:07 PM
You guys don't get our buddy Dirk.

He's fun! He'll do this all season.
True. I have to say I've warmed up to him.

timvp
09-22-2007, 05:14 PM

Jazz, Rockets (2), Mavs, Suns, Nuggets, Kings (1), Timberwolves, Cavs, Nets, Magic, Pacers, Hawks (1), Grizzlies, Hornets, Bobcats and Raptors = Four Championships in the Last Four Hundred and Sixty Nine Years

469 > 9Rochester Royals :lmao

You're lucky I counted the St. Louis Hawks.

Uh, Rockets =2, Kings = 1, Hawks =1.

EDIT: but I see I'm piling on.

Oh and count up the years and you can already see I accounted for the ABA and Rochester days.

Thanks.

duncan228
09-22-2007, 05:19 PM
True. I have to say I've warmed up to him.

I think most of us have.

He's harmless and he makes me laugh.
Most trolls can make me grit my teeth because their stuff gets so old.
For whatever reason Dirk's antics make me smile.

I don't even consider him a troll. He's just a die hard Mavs fan who can take this game a little too seriously at times.
He said he's going to try not to do that this season. We'll see how he does.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Oh and count up the years and you can already see I accounted for the ABA and Rochester days.

Thanks.You want me to check your math?

Oh, this could get ugly . . .

timvp
09-22-2007, 07:41 PM
You want me to check your math?

Oh, this could get ugly . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mavs 0-27
Rockets 2-40
Jazz 0-33
Suns 0-39
Nuggets 0-31
Cavs 0-37
Kings 0-51
Wolves 0-19
Nets 0-32
Magic 0-19
Pacers 0-32
Hawks 1-59
Grizzlies 0-13
Hornets 0-20
Bobcats 0-4
Raptors 0-13
Total 3-469

Ahead of the curve, ugly style.

Phenomanul
09-22-2007, 08:27 PM
And we only trail Magic and Kareem's Lakers (five), and MJ's Bulls (six) as a team in number of championships. Not bad considering we are still active championship contenders. We could tie the 80's Lakers this season, and possibly tie Jordan's Bulls.

EDIT: Well, technically we also trail Russell's Celtics, but that was when the league was half as big as it is now. 11 championships....in a league twice as small....so we will say that equates to about 5 1/2 championships by today's standards....

1. Jordan's Bulls - 6
2. Russell's Celtics - 5 1/2
3. Magic/Kareem Lakers - 5
4. Duncan's Spurs - 4 and counting

Did no one catch this???

Didn't Russell end up with 11 Rings? Though I can't remember if one or two of them were obtained as coach.

anakha
09-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Did no one catch this???

Didn't Russell end up with 11 Rings? Though I can't remember if one or two of them were obtained as coach.

You actually take what SpursDynasty says seriously? :p:

exstatic
09-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Mavs 0-27
Rockets 2-40
Jazz 0-33
Suns 0-39
Nuggets 0-31
Cavs 0-37
Kings 1-51
Wolves 0-19
Nets 0-32
Magic 0-19
Pacers 0-32
Hawks 1-59
Grizzlies 0-13
Hornets 0-20
Bobcats 0-4
Raptors 0-13
Total 4-469

Rochester Royals = KC Kings = Sacto Kings.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Mavs 0-27
Rockets 2-40
Jazz 0-33
Suns 0-39
Nuggets 0-31
Cavs 0-37
Kings 0-51
Wolves 0-19
Nets 0-32
Magic 0-19
Pacers 0-32
Hawks 1-59
Grizzlies 0-13
Hornets 0-20
Bobcats 0-4
Raptors 0-13
Total 3-469

:smokin:lol Interesting bit of gerrymandering there.

You go back 59 years for the Hawks, but you don't go back 62 years for the Kings or 41 years for the Pacers or Nets?

Do you do tax consulting?

timvp
09-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Rochester Royals = KC Kings = Sacto Kings.

Rochester Royals = Won the championship 57 years ago

0-51 = Not counting the Rochester era

If we are going to give King fan credit for Rochester championships, we might as well give them credit for both of their championships. They won the championship in 1946 as part of the NBL and 1951 as part of the newly formed NBA.

timvp
09-22-2007, 09:48 PM
:lol Interesting bit of gerrymandering there.

You go back 59 years for the Hawks, but you don't go back 62 years for the Kings or 41 years for the Pacers or Nets?

Do you do tax consulting?Why aren't you counting the NBL years? Those championships have more NBA history than ABA championships.

Let's count them all if you wish to go down this trail.

tlongII
09-22-2007, 09:52 PM
You better get it done this year if you want another one. Oden will be back next year and it's all over for the rest of the NBA.

ducks
09-22-2007, 09:53 PM
You better get it done this year if you want another one. Oden will be back next year and it's all over for the rest of the NBA.
he will be back for how many games?

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 09:54 PM
he will be back for how many games?:lmao

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Why aren't you counting the NBL years? Those championships have more NBA history than ABA championships.

Let's count them all if you wish to go down this trail.Absolutely.

timvp
09-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Looks like the Cavs have three championships. The Akron Goodyear Wingfoots won the NBL championship in 1938 and the Akron Firestone Non-Skids won it in 1939 and 1940.

Props to Cav Fan.

Spurs four championships, Cavs three championships.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 10:01 PM
What about the All-American Football League? Cleveland pwned that.

timvp
09-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Damn, the NBL was formed in 1898. I can't find the list of the early champions.

Shoog, you were at those game, maybe you can fill us in.

:hat

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 10:04 PM
I actually did know a guy who played ball in Massachusetts before they cut the bottoms out of the peach basket.

Extra Stout
09-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Why aren't you counting the NBL years? Those championships have more NBA history than ABA championships.

Let's count them all if you wish to go down this trail.
The NBA recognizes BAA and NBA championships starting from 1947 as part of its history.

If you would like NBL titles to be recognized as well, please contact David Stern.

tlongII
09-22-2007, 10:06 PM

He'll be back full strength. I think it's likely he'll be back before the end of this year actually. He did have MF surgery, but it was a relatively minor one.

timvp
09-22-2007, 10:06 PM
The East Rutherford General Electric Light Bulbs Tungston Filaments won the NBL championship in 1909.

Chalk that one for the Nets.

timvp
09-22-2007, 10:10 PM
The NBA recognizes BAA and NBA championships starting from 1947 as part of its history.

If you would like NBL titles to be recognized as well, please contact David Stern.

What about the ABA? :madrun

Roxsfan
09-22-2007, 10:11 PM
The San Antonio Spurs Have Four NBA Championships

You've just figured this out?

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 10:13 PM
What about the ABA? :madrun

Fuck Red Auerbach.

timvp
09-22-2007, 10:30 PM
After much research, I have found that the Spurs actually have the least amount of basketball championships in the league.

My apologies.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-22-2007, 10:32 PM

timvp
09-22-2007, 10:37 PM
1915 NBL Champions - Southern Oklahoma Iron Works

Props to the Mavs.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-22-2007, 10:38 PM
For some reason I find this so hilarious I can't stop laughing.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 10:40 PM
For some reason I find this so hilarious I can't stop laughing.The idea of the Mavs with a championship?

Spurs Brazil
09-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Drive For Five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/champs07wp_1024.jpg

exstatic
09-22-2007, 11:06 PM

You go back 59 years for the Hawks, but you don't go back 62 years for the Kings...
Werd. Don't go all whotttangent on us now that you been called out, LJ. An NBA championship is an NBA championship, even if it was before I was born.

timvp
09-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Werd. Don't go all whotttangent on us now that you been called out, LJ. An NBA championship is an NBA championship, even if it was before I was born.I apologize for questioning the validity of a Rochester Royals 1950 championship as part of the "Kings" totals.

Rochester-Albany Royals became the Rochester Royals became the Cincinnati Royals became the KC-Omaha Kings became the Kansas City Kings became the Sacramento Kings. Technically, I guess you can give the current "Kings" credit for the championship won four cities, one nickname and 57 years ago.

My bad.

timvp
09-22-2007, 11:25 PM

You go back 59 years for the Hawks, but you don't go back 62 years for the KingsAs long as we are being factually correct in this thread, the Albany/Rochester/Cincinnati/Omaha/Kansas City/Sacramento Royals/Kings only go back 59 years according to the NBA history books.

timvp
09-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Let me try again . . .

Hawks, Bobcats, Cavaliers, Mavericks, Nuggets, Pacers, Clippers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Nets, Hornets, Magic, Suns, Kings, Raptors, Jazz, Wizards = Three Championships in the Last Five Hundred Years

500 > 9

baseline bum
09-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Let me try again . . .

Hawks, Bobcats, Cavaliers, Mavericks, Nuggets, Pacers, Clippers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, Nets, Hornets, Magic, Suns, Kings, Raptors, Jazz, Wizards = Three Championships in the Last Five Hundred Years

500 > 9

This thread will be much funnier in another 500 years when Dallas+Phoenix still haven't caught up to the current Spurs total.

timvp
09-22-2007, 11:47 PM

500 > 9

Anyone have a problem with these calculations?

tmtcsc
09-22-2007, 11:53 PM
It really is amazing. I never thought it would get to this point. I was afraid the Spurs wouldn't be able to reload after the decline/retirements of Sean, David, and Avery. But the FO drafted Ginobili and Parker, they identified Bruce Bowen as a player who could excel in this system, and they found the right role players almost every time.

That's why I'm amazed that our fans could bash our FO. Of course they've made mistakes from time to time, but four fucking rings!

Let's not forget Big Shot Rob. He was cold blooded against the Pistons.

exstatic
09-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Be as flippant as you want LJ, but imagine Tim goes to Orlando in 2000, that '99 banner is our only one, and the Spurs move to another city, which they would have.

Would you have liked someone 50 years from now dogging out the '99 title because it was only one, and they weren't in SA any more?

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-23-2007, 09:11 AM
The idea of the Mavs with a championship?
You and timvp's argument.

SenorSpur
09-23-2007, 09:37 AM

I doubt that anyone here could ever have imagined such organizational and team success.

There's no doubt the FO has done a superb job building this dynasty around one of the greatest players of all time (Duncan). However that doesn't mean they are above the occasional criticism. Many on this board can point to a few apparent "gaffes". Among those are as follows:

1. Questionable pursuit of Jason Kidd
2. Passing over Josh Howard in the '03 NBA draft (I still have nightmares)
3. Malik Rose contract
4. Nick Van Exel experiment (I still have flashbacks)
5. Ron Mercer experiment
6. Failure to address age at the swingman position over the past 3 years

Among a few. Somehow, they've still managed to overcome all these and win championships.

timvp
09-23-2007, 11:50 AM
Be as flippant as you want LJ, but imagine Tim goes to Orlando in 2000, that '99 banner is our only one, and the Spurs move to another city, which they would have. I've already moved on to another equation. I knew someone would come out of the woodworks to call me out when I originally posted that but I didn't expect to be piled on as if I didn't know the Hawks or the Royals had won championships.

But whatever. I don't care. timvp got owned. Congrats. Thanks for setting me in my place. I'll learn to clarify before I press submit. The Kings have a championship in their legacy. Nicely done by the Kings. Not sure what else I can say.

Would you have liked someone 50 years from now dogging out the '99 title because it was only one, and they weren't in SA any more?That's not a quality analogy.

A better analogy would be if the Spurs won the championship in 1999. Moved to Anaheim in 2005 and were known as the Anaheim Spurs. Stayed in Anaheim until 2020, at which point they moved to Pittsburgh and became the Pittsburgh Spurs. In 2023, the Pittsburgh Spurs (who at this point have no player, coach or owner in common with the San Antonio Spurs version of the franchise) move and become the Barcelona-Madrid Toros. Then in 2026 start playing full-time in Barcelona and become the Barcelona Toros. Finally, in 2036, the team moves to Moscow and becomes the Moscow Toros.

Fast forward to 2056 with the Moscow Toros still in existence. How much of a connection would you see between those Moscow Toros and the one championship in their existence?

Opinions please.

Thanks.

exstatic
09-23-2007, 12:04 PM
3. Malik Rose contract

If you're going to hold that against them when they got rid of it 2.5 years into a 7 year deal, then you MUST give them credit for dumping it.

5. Ron Mercer experiment
That wasn't an experiment, it was salary ballast. The player they wanted was Hedo, but to make it work, they had to take Mercer's ending contract in the deal.

exstatic
09-23-2007, 12:08 PM
I've already moved on to another equation. I knew someone would come out of the woodworks to call me out when I originally posted that but I didn't expect to be piled on as if I didn't know the Hawks or the Royals had won championships.

But whatever. I don't care. timvp got owned. Congrats. Thanks for setting me in my place. I'll learn to clarify before I press submit. The Kings have a championship in their legacy. Nicely done by the Kings. Not sure what else I can say.

That's not a quality analogy.

A better analogy would be if the Spurs won the championship in 1999. Moved to Anaheim in 2005 and were known as the Anaheim Spurs. Stayed in Anaheim until 2020, at which point they moved to Pittsburgh and became the Pittsburgh Spurs. In 2023, the Pittsburgh Spurs (who at this point have no player, coach or owner in common with the San Antonio Spurs version of the franchise) move and become the Barcelona-Madrid Toros. Then in 2026 start playing full-time in Barcelona and become the Barcelona Toros. Finally, in 2036, the team moves to Moscow and becomes the Moscow Toros.

Fast forward to 2056 with the Moscow Toros still in existence. How much of a connection would you see between those Moscow Toros and the one championship in their existence?

Opinions please.

Thanks.
Shit. You are turning into whottt. Either that, or he hacked your account.

My point wasn't necessarily the connection, it was the fact that a fan of the Spurs, who have the MOST denigrated LOB in history (1999) would go and piss on some other team's championship. Doesn't seem right, but to each his own.

HJNTX
09-23-2007, 12:28 PM
I was a greedy SOB. I always wanted two. :lol
:lol

HJNTX
09-23-2007, 12:30 PM
I doubt that anyone here could ever have imagined such organizational and team success.

There's no doubt the FO has done a superb job building this dynasty around one of the greatest players of all time (Duncan). However that doesn't mean they are above the occasional criticism. Many on this board can point to a few apparent "gaffes". Among those are as follows:

1. Questionable pursuit of Jason Kidd
2. Passing over Josh Howard in the '03 NBA draft (I still have nightmares)
3. Malik Rose contract
4. Nick Van Exel experiment (I still have flashbacks)
5. Ron Mercer experiment
6. Failure to address age at the swingman position over the past 3 years

Among a few. Somehow, they've still managed to overcome all these and win championships.

That one is a REAL bummer .. :rolleyes

Walter Craparita
09-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Screwing up on Nocioni = BIGGEST FAILURE IN NBA HISTORY.

Fast Dunk
09-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Is this the same dumbass Rocket fan that used to be called myballs 7 or 8 years ago? I remember him posting as a Jazz fan back in the day, talking about how Kirilenko was going to be the next Kobe and all. :lmao Wrong!

Keep it coming I laugh at your asses because this only shows total ownage by me...

God! I love bitchslapping spurs fans...

Fast Dunk
09-23-2007, 01:07 PM

Wrong!

Dumbass!! fag

exstatic
09-23-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks for confirming that you are louis.

703 Spurz
09-23-2007, 01:38 PM

I know you're still just here to be a fucking menace but how can anyone realistically talk shit about the Spurs?

One of the best franchises in the league's history. One can't be so ridiculous as you. No respect or character but they isn't that why you're here?

Motherfucker

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 01:41 PM

Four?

Five?

That is Nice. A very nice accomplishment by that franchise. :clap

But.....

Could you imagine what it is like to have this many Championships?

http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg

Now That's INSANE! REGAL! :king

exstatic
09-23-2007, 02:32 PM
That is Nice. A very nice accomplishment by that franchise. :clap

But.....

Could you imagine what it is like to have this many Championships?

http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg http://www.sportsfanmagazine.com/sfm/graphics/stories/nbatrophy.jpg

Now That's INSANE! REGAL! :king
Just imagine if you hadn't lost the Finals 14 times. Shit, you might have more than Boston....

boutons_
09-23-2007, 02:45 PM
"but that was when the league was half as big as it is now. 11 championships....in a league twice as small."

spurious bullshit.

Enlarging from 8 to 30 diluted talent, even with all the ballas pouring in.

Most of those 30 teams have not even one All-Star, nor have one starter who could crack the rotation of the top 5 teams.

Even the 16 teams that make the playoff are full of dreck, because it's a business, and not about the basketball.

NBA has huge problem withrampant mediocrity

exstatic
09-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I'd say the eras are a wash. Yes there were fewer teams, but that means better talent on each team. The talent is offset by the shorter playoff format, though. They only had 3 rounds; best of 5, best of 7, best of 7.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Just imagine if you hadn't lost the Finals 14 times. Shit, you might have more than Boston....

True, True,..but can you even fathom a team going to almost half of all finals played in NBA history? Like the lotto, you have no chance if you don't play to win! 28 times the lakers had a chance to be Champs. The closest to them is probably 4 by the Spurs in the Western Conference. Now that's just plain miraculous! Royalty worthy! :king

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:23 PM
2nd place isn't royalty worthy.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:27 PM
2nd place isn't royalty worthy.

48 percent of ALL Finals Played, should be!

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:28 PM
48 percent of ALL Finals Played, should be!It's not because they lost too many of them.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:31 PM
It's not because they lost too many of them.

Who's to say they lost too many? No one else has even been close to total appearances. Seems like the standard is set at 50% by the lakers. It will take another team to go to the finals 28 times to determine if that is too many losses.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Who's to say they lost too many?Who's to say they are royalty worthy?
Seems like the standard is set at 50% by the lakers.The standard for Finals series win percentage is 100%.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Who's to say they are royalty worthy?The standard for Finals series win percentage is 100%.

You have to have at least 28 appearances to set a standard. 58 Finals and 4 appearances doesn't make the cut!

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:37 PM
You have to have at least 28 appearances to set a standard.No, you just have to play in the finals.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:40 PM
No, you just have to play in the finals.

:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:42 PM
:fro

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 03:54 PM
You're right though, I'm being petty. Congratulations on the Lakers for losing the most Finals series in NBA history. It will be decades before any team matches that mark.

LakeShow
09-23-2007, 03:59 PM
You're right though, I'm being petty. Congratulations on the Lakers for losing the most Finals series in NBA history. It will be decades before any team matches that mark.

28 finals appearances will never be matched.

ChumpDumper
09-23-2007, 04:02 PM
28 finals appearances will never be matched.Sure it will.

E20
09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ChumpDumper's posts infuriate me and I'm on his side.

ShoogarBear
09-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Anyone have a problem with these calculations?Well, since you mentioned it . . .

Since only one team can win a championship in any given year, it reallly isn't fair to use cumulative seasons.

:)

timvp
09-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Well, since you mentioned it . . .

Since only one team can win a championship in any given year, it reallly isn't fair to use cumulative seasons.

:)I knew I could count on you. :smokin

I'm just shocked it took until post #122.

*Note to self: Self, if you ever need to spark a multi-page thread to eat up time between Spurs games, make a post with a debatable yet obvious factual error and you'll have posters tripping over themselves trying to get first in line to show up the timvp*

timvp
09-24-2007, 01:05 AM
Training camp can't start soon enough :hungry:

Hell, the news regarding who the Spurs are inviting to training camp can't start soon enough :hungry: :hungry:

ShoogarBear
09-24-2007, 01:15 AM
At least you got the four right.

:reading

timvp
09-24-2007, 02:47 AM
At least you got the four right.

:readingFour championships in the Spurs' 31 years of existence.

Not bad.

[/bait]

exstatic
09-24-2007, 07:56 AM
Who's to say they lost too many? No one else has even been close to total appearances. Seems like the standard is set at 50% by the lakers. It will take another team to go to the finals 28 times to determine if that is too many losses.
Actually, it won't. If Boston were to go 9 more times (they have 19 appearances, so far) and LOSE THEM ALL, they'd still have more trophies than LA.

LilMissSPURfect
09-24-2007, 10:33 AM
da REPEAT can't start soon enuff......

(dang i hope i don't jinx anything.....but this is IT....if 4 wasn't a statement already a repeat with 4 series sweeps would )

GO DANG SPURS GO!!!!!

SenorSpur
09-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Who's to say they are royalty worthy?The standard for Finals series win percentage is 100%.

That's a great point and one that is often overlooked. The Spurs have been VERY successful, in fact perfect, in NBA Finals appearances. When they get to the tournament - they close the deal. Let's hope this streak continues.

Obstructed_View
09-24-2007, 11:19 AM
"but that was when the league was half as big as it is now. 11 championships....in a league twice as small."

spurious bullshit.

Enlarging from 8 to 30 diluted talent, even with all the ballas pouring in.

Most of those 30 teams have not even one All-Star, nor have one starter who could crack the rotation of the top 5 teams.

Even the 16 teams that make the playoff are full of dreck, because it's a business, and not about the basketball.

Since there were 18 teams represented in the most recent all-star game, most of the 30 teams do have an all star, actually. Since the all-star team is voted on, that means little anyway.

They didn't go to 30 teams all at once. The popularity of basketball has increased the talent level to the point that Duke could beat most of the pro teams from the 50s. They probably couldn't beat the Celtics, who bought up all the talent from the other teams.

LakeShow
09-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Actually, it won't. If Boston were to go 9 more times (they have 19 appearances, so far) and LOSE THEM ALL, they'd still have more trophies than LA.

When and if that were to ever happen, i would concede that 14 losses out of 28 appearances would be 2 more losses than the Celtics. Still wouldn't make 14 losses too many losses, imo.

Cry Havoc
09-24-2007, 03:23 PM
When and if that were to ever happen, i would concede that 14 losses out of 28 appearances would be 2 more losses than the Celtics. Still wouldn't make 14 losses too many losses, imo.

It would mean that you have one damn big-ass sig, though. :depressed

Reggie Miller
09-24-2007, 04:19 PM

Okay, you big bully! How many ABA Championships did the Spurs win?

I thought so! :fro

Seriously, I would have killed an entire village to guarantee a Pacers victory in 2000. Really, I'd do just about anything if it meant I got to make Kobe cry.

slayermin
09-24-2007, 04:21 PM

Laker fan loves it when everyone has to smell their purple and gold flatulence.

LakeShow
09-24-2007, 05:22 PM

We do everything in LA bigger! :)

I would have changed it but because it changes all of the previous posts sig, I will not! :)

picnroll
09-24-2007, 05:46 PM
More and more Lakers' fans becoming history majors. :lol

LakeShow
09-24-2007, 06:26 PM
More and more Lakers' fans becoming history majors. :lol

:lol Just think about those who have NO history. Like they never existed!

Obstructed_View
09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
Knucklehead suckers better duck when the Buck comes through. Like a truck...

I thought Jessica Alba was a Warriors fan.

jman3000
09-24-2007, 07:00 PM
blah... i doubt any of the hollywood celebs are true fans... except for the notable diehards... they go to be seen and be publicized.

MrChug
09-25-2007, 01:08 AM

To think like that makes me believe that some people think: "I haven't really TOUCHED a girl but I've been to over a THOUSAND porn sites...it's the same thing". I'm crying because these guys REALLY exist on this board. I gotta go, gotta say a prayer for them...bye".

GrandeDavid
09-25-2007, 08:29 AM
Or as we say in Portuguese, "quatro".

GrandeDavid
09-25-2007, 08:37 AM
48 percent of ALL Finals Played, should be!

Great post, bro! Btw, who is your favorite Laker chick, i.e. hot fan?

samikeyp
09-25-2007, 08:54 AM
Holy crap!

A GrandeDavid sighting!

How you been man?

LakeShow
09-25-2007, 02:21 PM
blah... i doubt any of the hollywood celebs are true fans... except for the notable diehards... they go to be seen and be publicized.

That may be true with alot of celebrities but every one of those in my Sig are true lakers fans, except for Chris Rock. I still havent figured out why he's in the photo. Sure they hopped on the bandwagon during the Magic era but who didn't? They're still supportive of their Lakers to this day.

LakeShow
09-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Great post, bro! Btw, who is your favorite Laker chick, i.e. hot fan?

My favorite used to be Pamela Anderson, now it's got to be Jessica. Damn, she's Hot! :drool:

GrandeDavid
09-25-2007, 06:18 PM
I saw Pam Anderson at a magic show in Vegas in late July, then my sister, nephews and I ran into her at an airport convenience store. She ain't all that, if you don't believe me, come to Uberlandia, Brazil. :lol

LakeShow
09-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I saw Pam Anderson at a magic show in Vegas in late July, then my sister, nephews and I ran into her at an airport convenience store. She ain't all that, if you don't believe me, come to Uberlandia, Brazil. :lol

Naw, she's not all that now. Age, wear and tear has caught up with her but she used to be.

Brazil, I've heard some great things about the women there. I would like to visit one day. :hat

11-28-2007, 12:26 AM

Houston has 46 championships title. :clap :downspin: :toast :)

11-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Houston has 46 championships title. :clap :downspin: :toast :)
The Houston Comets has 4. So that mean san antonio spurs has 4.In the nba and wnba. :fro :santahat :spin

ShoogarBear
11-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Houston has 46 championships title. :clap :downspin: :toast :)I believe timvp has met his match.

RC's Boss
11-28-2007, 01:01 AM
The Houston Comets has 4. So that mean san antonio spurs has 4.In the nba and wnba. :fro :santahat :spin
Don't mean to be rude, but either you are masquerading as a complete idiot, or you have serious issues. There isn't shit you post on here that makes any fucking sense! We all make typos, but you really need to proofread your shit before you post muthafucker :madrun

RC's Boss
11-28-2007, 01:02 AM
And get your fucking email address off the fucking screen Forrest Gump!

11-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Everybody on this website are bully.We can not say nice thing about each other team.

travis2
11-28-2007, 07:32 AM

That would be the Portland title, right? :D

travis2
11-28-2007, 07:37 AM
Wrong!

Keep it coming I laugh at your asses because this only shows total ownage by me...

God! I love bitchslapping spurs fans...

Then you must hate your life.

Let us know when the bitchslapping starts, willya? Thanks. :toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-28-2007, 07:46 AM
I can't believe I never posted in this thread before!?

4, dammit, 44444444444444 championships!!!! I remember back in the 90s just praying that David could win one so people would give he and the team some respect.

We were always the little cousin to first Portland, then Houston and Utah... we were the Suns and Mavs of the 90s - close, but not close enough... and then '99 came, and could AJ and Sean have gone out any better? David finally got his due, and Timmy ushered in a new era.

Then I changed my life to go and see a part of 2003, didn't miss a game after all-star break and watched every playoff game... the Timmy D destruction of the Lakers... Steve Kerr's miracle 5 minutes... grinding it out against the Nets with Jax showing balls of steel.

2005 kinda snuck up on me, and I was in Japan so I only got to see about 20 regular season games and missed most of the playoffs, but did get to watch every game of the best Finals series in a long while (although no-one I know agrees with me on that - haters! lol )... Manu's coming out parade... and the reason we acquired Robert Horry - that was a Jordanesque 4thQ/OT in game 5! No, dammit, it was Horryesque!

Then 2007, in the States again but this time to see the Spurs struggling in January. Still wonderful times, and I met David and Bruce and Brett and Chip... Spurschick and I had a long an involved discussion in Champs Sportsbar about how it was all going wrong with Beno and that it was time to play JV... and then it happened a couple of days later and the team didn't look back.

4 FREAKIN TROPHIES!!!!!!

AND IT'S NOT A DREAM - IT'S THE BEST RIDE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

:smokin ;) :drunk :fro :D

RC's Boss
11-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Everybody on this website are bully.We can not say nice thing about each other team.
No, we're just literate you moron :dizzy

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-28-2007, 08:27 PM
And this matters why?

11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
And this matters why?
Because i love to compare.SA has 4 title :clap good job for bringing a championship to city of san antonio.Let work for #5.I'am a spurs fan now.
:clap GO SPURS GO :clap

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-29-2007, 01:15 AM
That's, like, the 6th time I've gotten the bottom post on a thread this week! Thus, I am posting this again. :dramaquee

I can't believe I never posted in this thread before!?

4, dammit, 44444444444444 championships!!!! I remember back in the 90s just praying that David could win one so people would give he and the team some respect.

We were always the little cousin to first Portland, then Houston and Utah... we were the Suns and Mavs of the 90s - close, but not close enough... and then '99 came, and could AJ and Sean have gone out any better? David finally got his due, and Timmy ushered in a new era.

Then I changed my life to go and see a part of 2003, didn't miss a game after all-star break and watched every playoff game... the Timmy D destruction of the Lakers... Steve Kerr's miracle 5 minutes... grinding it out against the Nets with Jax showing balls of steel.

2005 kinda snuck up on me, and I was in Japan so I only got to see about 20 regular season games and missed most of the playoffs, but did get to watch every game of the best Finals series in a long while (although no-one I know agrees with me on that - haters! lol )... Manu's coming out parade... and the reason we acquired Robert Horry - that was a Jordanesque 4thQ/OT in game 5! No, dammit, it was Horryesque!

Then 2007, in the States again but this time to see the Spurs struggling in January. Still wonderful times, and I met David and Bruce and Brett and Chip... Spurschick and I had a long an involved discussion in Champs Sportsbar about how it was all going wrong with Beno and that it was time to play JV... and then it happened a couple of days later and the team didn't look back.

4 FREAKIN TROPHIES!!!!!!

AND IT'S NOT A DREAM - IT'S THE BEST RIDE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

JBIIRockets
11-29-2007, 10:07 AM
A team will win 4 championships when it it has a Tim Duncan.

Duncan is a longer version of Hakeem Olajuwon. Hakeem started being unselfish in 1993.

Duncan has been unselfish his whole career. What a player.

LEN BIAS 4EVER
11-29-2007, 09:03 PM
4 is great.

Should be 5.

Hopefully come June it will be.