PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Sucks

midgetonadonkey
09-22-2007, 05:28 PM
0-4. lol

0-8 is soon to come.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Good move signing Weis to that 10-year contract.

He really has given them that "decided schematic advantage every game" that he promised.

samikeyp
09-22-2007, 08:05 PM
ND fan....you missing Ty Willingham yet?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Stolen:

Bud Light "Real Men of Genius"

Announcer: Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional, Irrational Notre Dame football Fan....

Announcer: Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly high pre-season ranking.
Backup singer: Why aren't we number one??

Announcer: You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Irish lose to yet another grossly inferior opponent.
Backup singer: Charlie's headset was broken!

Announcer: Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of championships won 20 years before you were born.
Backup singer: We wore leather helmets!!

Announcer: You will point out that you have more heisman winners than any other program, as though that is relevant to the current season.
Backup singer: Been playing since the 1880ssssss!

Announcer: Go on, ignore that home loss to Boston College in the regular season for the 6th consecutive time in a row...
Backup singer: BC has better Christians!!

Announcer: And continue to believe that you'll actually win a bowl game some time this century.
Backup singer: We're O for the 2000's!!!

Announcer: So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you don't finish in the top 25, you'll be back to number three when the pre-season polls come out next year.
Backup singer: Mr. Delusional, Irrational and Hopelessly Pathetic Irish Fannnnnnn!

samikeyp
09-22-2007, 09:09 PM
^^^:lmao

JamStone
09-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Saying Notre Dame sucks is a low blow to hookers and sluts.

ShoogarBear
09-22-2007, 09:45 PM
Every game, you will have a decided schematic advantage.
They're going to have to learn about us, OK? Let them try to stop a pro-style offense, which has multiple personnel groups and multiple formations. Let's see how they are going to do. They've had their advantage because I've come into recruiting late. Well, now it's Xs and Os time. Let's see who has the advantage now.

Extra Stout
09-22-2007, 10:00 PM
You know Navy and Duke have to be licking their chops.

samikeyp
09-22-2007, 10:36 PM
I hope Navy finally beats them.

curtismedellin
09-22-2007, 11:24 PM
fuck, i'm a big Irish Fan. These guys suck and from what i'm seeing they won't be much better next year.

Oh well there's always 2009. does anyone want to sell thier tickets against WSU early???

curtismedellin
09-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I hope Navy finally beats them.

they will

Beaverfuzz
09-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Well, at least my team isn't 0-4.

Marklar MM
09-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Did I see that right...2 offensive touchdowns and POSITIVE rushing yardage on the day.

kskonn
09-23-2007, 01:02 AM
ND fan....you missing Ty Willingham yet?

well I will say as a fan I was not really for getting rid of Willingham, I could understand the decision when they were sure they were getting Meyers but that severly back fired on them.

kskonn
09-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Did I see that right...2 offensive touchdowns and POSITIVE rushing yardage on the day.

yea. As an Irish fan I will bring the positive outlook to this. It appears that the offense is getting acclaimated to game speed at this level. They are incredibly young on both sides of the ball and that is really hurting them. On the other hand the offensive line worked much better as a unit today. They also have seemed to find a couple of good young receivers that can make plays. The big problem is they have no experience, and more importantly know one to take the pressure off clausen. Darius walker not returning at running back was a huge blow, and of course not having a stud receiver besides the tight end carlson is killing them.

Perhaps this shows how good Quinn really was. Also lets not forget going from High school to learning Charlie Weiss offense is tough, very tough, and when he backs it down it is not effective. So I will remain loyal and ride out this rough patch like any good fan. But since I live in San Antonio I will root for UT to do well this year, that will also make my family happen,most of them are UT alum.

Whisky Dog
09-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Even though Weis is a cocky blowhard it's obvious that they lost every bit of experience on that team from last year. Lost their QB, RB, most of O line, a ton on defense. That coupled with the fact that they don't recruit like USC or Texas where you basically plug in people and win 10 or more games every year. It's their rebuilding year and everyone is taking them to the woodshed because of it. Next year they'll be better and in 2 years back to a title contender.

exstatic
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Does anyone else think that maybe Weis was a "genius" at New England because BB was feeding him the defensive signals of the other team? He's sure been exposed when forced to go it alone.

exstatic
09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Even though Weis is a cocky blowhard it's obvious that they lost every bit of experience on that team from last year. Lost their QB, RB, most of O line, a ton on defense. That coupled with the fact that they don't recruit like USC or Texas where you basically plug in people and win 10 or more games every year. It's their rebuilding year and everyone is taking them to the woodshed because of it. Next year they'll be better and in 2 years back to a title contender.
They haven't been a title contender in 20 years. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Brutalis
09-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Blah blah who cares. Everyone has off years although I'm no ND fan at all while we got a chance to stop talking about them why not fucking do it instead of blaming the media.

SpursFanFirst
09-24-2007, 11:52 PM
0-4. lol

0-8 is soon to come.

:depressed

johngateswhiteley
09-25-2007, 12:22 AM

don't compare USC and t.u.

johngateswhiteley
09-25-2007, 12:29 AM
0-4. lol

0-8 is soon to come.

0-8 for sure, but i could see 0-10 before beating Duke....and i do think they lose @ Stanford.

1-11 would be a dream season...i can only hope.

sa_butta
09-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I wouldnt be upset if they just lost the rest of thier games.
Even though my team sucks this year at least we beat ND and a top 10 team.

mookie2001
09-26-2007, 08:33 PM
aggy has comparable recent bowl wins

Flo-Rida
09-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Sucks is an undersatement for ND They are fucking terrible

IceColdBrewski
09-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Purdue shutting them out in the first half 23-0. So refreshing to see ND struggle in such a slow agonizing fashion.

samikeyp
09-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Purdue shutting them out in the first half 23-0

Could be even worse.....Purdue settled for 3 fg's.

ShoogarBear
09-29-2007, 03:30 PM
claro que si

notre dame > purdue

vbook it

my prediction of the weekWell, on the bright side, at least they aren't out of consideration for a BCS bowl yet.