PDA

View Full Version : Funny southpark moments.........

Re-Animator
09-24-2007, 09:45 PM
When The Dog whisper shows up to help with Cartman. :lmao

what are some cool Southpark moments?

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I absolutely love when Cartman makes racial slurs at Token.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Token: But I don't have a bass guitar.
Cartman: Jesus, Token, you're black, there's gotta be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere.

:lmao

Forum_Etiquette_101
09-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Cartman: Jesus, Token, you're black, there's gotta be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere.

QUOTING - When referencing a quote, please use the correct quote.

Cartman: All right, guys, this is gonna be so easy. All we have to do to make Christian songs is take regular old songs and add Jesus stuff to them. See? All we have to do is cross out words like "baby" and "Darling" and replace them with Jesus. All right, Butters, give me a beat. [Butters doesn't understand, but starts drumming. It's rather good] Okay, nice. Very nice. All right, Token, give me a smooth bass line.
Token: I don't know how to play bass.
Cartman: Token, how many times do we have to go through this? You're black. You can play bass.
Token: I'm gettin' sick of your stereotypes!
Cartman: Be as sick as you want, just give me a God-damned bass line! [Token begins to play a bass line, then is surprised that he can actually do it, then realizes that Cartman is right]
Token: God-damnit! [Butters joins in and their sounds flow together]

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-24-2007, 10:16 PM
QUOTING - When referencing a quote, please use the correct quote.

Cartman: All right, guys, this is gonna be so easy. All we have to do to make Christian songs is take regular old songs and add Jesus stuff to them. See? All we have to do is cross out words like "baby" and "Darling" and replace them with Jesus. All right, Butters, give me a beat. [Butters doesn't understand, but starts drumming. It's rather good] Okay, nice. Very nice. All right, Token, give me a smooth bass line.
Token: I don't know how to play bass.
Cartman: Token, how many times do we have to go through this? You're black. You can play bass.
Token: I'm gettin' sick of your stereotypes!
Cartman: Be as sick as you want, just give me a God-damned bass line! [Token begins to play a bass line, then is surprised that he can actually do it, then realizes that Cartman is right]
Token: God-damnit! [Butters joins in and their sounds flow together]

http://www.tv.com/south-park/christian-rock-hard/episode/281992/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;8

Dumb bitch.

Re-Animator
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
The lezbo scissor scene in 300 :lmao

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Misc/water.gif

thispego
09-24-2007, 11:05 PM

QUOTING - When defending your quote from a popular animated series, make sure said quote is accurate. Otherwise, you will be called out.

Cartman: No time to waste! Platinum album! Must beat Kyle! [pounds on the door and Token answers] Token! Get the bass guitar out of your basement and meet me over at my house! [turns around and dashes off]
Token: What?! We don't have a bass guitar.
Cartman: [spins around] Your family's black, Token! There's bound to be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere! [runs off. Token gets annoyed and shuts the door]

samikeyp
09-24-2007, 11:10 PM
"all I want is a goddam cheeseburger and some goddam fries, you fucking gooback!"

:lol

Forum_Etiquette_101
09-24-2007, 11:39 PM
QUOTING - When defending your quote from a popular animated series, make sure said quote is accurate. Otherwise, you will be called out.

Cartman: No time to waste! Platinum album! Must beat Kyle! [pounds on the door and Token answers] Token! Get the bass guitar out of your basement and meet me over at my house! [turns around and dashes off]
Cartman: [spins around] Your family's black, Token! There's bound to be a bass guitar in your basement somewhere! [runs off. Token gets annoyed and shuts the door]
Thank You, thispego. You've illustrated my point perfectly. From now on, everyone use a thispego level of dedication to accuracy when it comes to posting.

ShoogarBear
09-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Dammit, I forgot to log out!

Re-Animator
09-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Remember they asked the Mexicans to write some S A's for them? :lmao
funny how comedy gives you a pass to be a racist

Forum_Etiquette_101
09-25-2007, 12:19 AM
When trying to solve a forum mystery you should not accuse the innocent of wrongdoing.

Re-Animator
09-25-2007, 12:33 AM
9/11 turd in the urinal conspiracy

Al Gore
09-25-2007, 01:14 AM
Forum_Etiquette_101

TROLL OF THE NIGHT!

Al Gore
09-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Mel Gibson movie refund!

florige
09-25-2007, 07:37 AM
The entire Season 8 was hillarious to me. The Butters quote comes to mind though during the fun with weapons episode. "what are you guys, Ni-ni-ninjas, or pu-pu-pu-pussies. Also in that same episode when everyone is looking for Butters and the kids are like "Butters, who-hoo, Butters, then when everyone is quiet here come Jimmy, Bu-bu-Butters. The little detail they put into that show is amazing. I know their are alot more quotes I will think of later.

SAtown
09-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Randy (Stan's dad) fighting with all the dads at the little league games. Fuckin hilarious episode

Thunder Dan
09-25-2007, 01:14 PM
when Stan's parents cut future Stan's arm off trying to justify their lie to Stan.

When Cartman makes Scott Tetherman (or whatever his name is) eat his mom in chilli

samikeyp
09-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Back Door Sluts 9.

epic.

Mr Roper
09-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Back Door Sluts 9.

epic.
:toast

The one where he is the dog bounty hunter hall monitor

Marklar MM
09-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Starvin Marvin - Season 1 Episode 8

(Cartman and everyone's families are eating at a buffet except for Kenny's. The waiter brings some shrimp.)
Cartman: You see Starvin' Marvin; this is what we call and appetizer. (Picks up a shrimp) This is what you eat before you eat, so that you'll be more hungry.
(Waiter brings main course)
Cartman: Whoop. Food's here. That's it for the appetizers!
(tosses shrimp into a nearby trash can)

TheSanityAnnex
09-25-2007, 03:44 PM
The one where Cartman is not invited to Kyle's birthday party at Casa Bonita.

Marklar MM
09-25-2007, 03:55 PM
The Wheel of Fortune
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/58827/detail/

monosylab1k
09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
i'm super serial

florige
09-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Speaking of Cartman not getting invited to the party, during the Paris Hilton episode when the girls were having the stupid slut party, and they were in the hallway looking at the guys and galking the guys, but as soon as Cartman walked by all the girls got dead silent. That was freakin hilliarious the way he was walking, or wobbling. lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-25-2007, 07:32 PM

Link?

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Nevermind I found it for you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ghvglTkHWV0