PDA

View Full Version : Nbadan, Your Daddy is on the Lose with His Wallet Again

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-16-2004, 02:14 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/nm/20041215/od_uk_nm/oukoe_life_conspiracy

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 02:33 AM
You don't even want to go here.

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 07:30 AM
lets go there

CrazyOne
12-16-2004, 08:43 AM
I went there... just got back...

Dan, you never told us your family had the big bucks. :lol

Hook Dem
12-16-2004, 08:46 AM
So, did you enter the contest Dan? :lol

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 09:20 AM
So Dan how did it all happen?

"It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," he said. He dismissed the official September 11 commission report, saying, "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

:lol :lol :lol

NeoConIV
12-16-2004, 09:59 AM
There's stupid, and then there's real paranoid schizophrnia. This could be a combination of both stupidity and paranoid schizophrenia. What a poor man, being obsessed like that. The guy needs some help, really.

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 12:41 PM
There's stupid, and then there's real paranoid schizophrnia. This could be a combination of both stupidity and paranoid schizophrenia. What a poor man, being obsessed like that. The guy needs some help, really.

Yeah, thats what they said about the FDR and Pearl Harbor allegations until history proved that those conspiracy theories were based on more fact than the lessons we were being thought in school. Doesn't matter what I think anyway, time will reveal all. I just hope that some of you are still around so I can say, "Told ya so!"

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 12:45 PM
the only thing proven about FDR and pearl harbor is that FDR preferred to have japan attack first. hardly a major revelation there. as for the intercepts the japanese naval/diplomatic code was not broken prior to 12-7-41 so that kinda kills the conspiracy theory.

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 12:56 PM
the only thing proven about FDR and pearl harbor is that FDR preferred to have japan attack first. hardly a major revelation there. as for the intercepts the japanese naval/diplomatic code was not broken prior to 12-7-41 so that kinda kills the conspiracy theory.

The Japanese code was broken by then, but more than that, by cutting off the Japanese crude supply in the Pacific the U.S. forced Japan's hand to attack Pearl Harbor in order to secure oil deliveries from Indonesia. The U.S. and Roosevelt had to have known the Japanese were coming.

sbsquared
12-16-2004, 12:58 PM
This guy sounds like a real nutjob! Reminds me of the old saying, "a fool and his money are soon parted!" :spin

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Could you answer my question Dan?

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-16-2004, 02:34 PM
cutting off the Japanese crude supply in the Pacific the U.S. forced Japan's hand

We cut off sales to Germany too, sure didn't see them attacking us on our soil.

You still haven't answered User's Q.

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 02:39 PM
the code was not broken you are quite mistaken. try reading history from something other than random sites you find on the internets

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Oh, by the way

The Japanese code was broken by then,

Some of their codes were broken by then, but not all of it, in particular JN25b, the Jap Naval Code. We were capable of reading all the Japanese Purple codes, but it didn't matter - the Japanese did not communicate in any of its comm channels, encrypted or not, regarding Pearl Harbor.

My math minor in college was in cryptography, and not only did we actually play around with code and technology to learn the ins and outs of crypto, but we were responsible for its history as well.

I had to do a little hunting for you, but here's a direct quote from David Kahn's book Codebreakers. Now Dan, you may not have heard of Kahn seeings he doesn't write anything for the Chinese Communist News Agency, but he is the world's foremost expert on all things cryptographic, and is considered the most knowledgeable man in the world on codebreaking activities by both sides in WWII. This is straight out of his book...

Oct. 9, 1943 - The Purple code, broken by William Friedman at SIS in 1940, allowed the U.S. to read the dispatches of Oshima in Germany and learn Hitler's plans. "U.S. army and navy codebreakers, led by William F. Friedman, one of the greatest cryptanalysts of all time, began attacking this top-level Japanese system around the beginning of 1939. In August of 1940, after 20 months of work that in other fields would be worthy of a Nobel Prize, they submitted their first completely solved PURPLE message. The PURPLE solution could not prevent the Pearl Harbor attack. Nor did it help much in the war in the Pacific, where the diplomats had little to do. It made its greatest contribution in the war in Europe. For it enabled the Allies to read the messages ofJapan's ambassador and military attaché in Germany as they reported on Hitler's capabilities and plans. . . . On 9 October 1943 the Allies read a message of a few days earlier in which Baron Hiroshi Oshima, the Japanese ambassador, reported that he had recently visited Hitler in his East Prussia headquarters. Among many other items of interest, Hitler told him that 'I am inclined to believe' that the Allies would land in the Balkans instead of moving north in Italy."

Purple was a diplomatic code, totally unrelated to Pearl Harbor (military code). We didn't break the Japanese Naval Code until late spring of '42, well after Pearl Harbor.

Here's more:

http://historynet.com/wwii/bypearlharbor2/index2.html

On December 1, 1940, the Imperial Navy substituted a new version, which the Americans called JN25b... Despite all these efforts, the code remained readable only to a very small degree. By December 1941, only 10 to 15 percent of each message could be understood.

That then was the cryptanalytic situation with Japan on December 6, 1941: The main diplomatic system could be read rapidly and completely; other diplomatic and consular systems could be read with a few days' delay; the main naval system could be read only slightly.

Don't you hate it when history makes you look like a fool Dan?

12-16-2004, 03:28 PM
AHF, why cloud unsubstantiated speculation with facts?

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Dan, take your tin foil hat off and answer some of our questions!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-16-2004, 03:32 PM
1369, I don't know, just felt like being an ass today I guess...

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 03:44 PM
nbadan's busy managing his horde of hard working vending machine refilling, taco making techies with honors degrees from the school of hard knocks.

12-16-2004, 03:45 PM
But they have OVER 100 years of experience!

JohnnyMarzetti
12-16-2004, 03:51 PM
I thought this was about Bush and Rummy finding 4 billion dollars to fix the un-armored armored vehicles.

12-16-2004, 03:52 PM
...un-armored armored vehicles...

Which vehicles are you talking about?

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 04:14 PM
So Dan how did it all happen?

If I had all the answers to this question I would write a book. I have a plausible theory of how 911 could have been pulled off, but since all of the physical evidence has been eliminated and the rest hidden behind the National security cloak by the administration there is very little to talk about beside just speculation. If your really interested you should investigate where Cheney was and what he was doing the morning of 911. What happened to Tower 7 and why did it have to collapse? Did a plane really hit the Pentagon? Was Mohammed Atta CIA?

Like a mystery? Here is a important clue, what deduction can you make from this?

American Airlines Flight 11: A Boeing 767-223ER -- Seating Capacity 181 -- Fatalities 92

United Airlines Flight 175: A Boeing 767-222 -- Seating Capacity 181 -- Fatalities 65

American Airlines Flight 77: A Boeing 757-223 -- Seating Capacity 200 -- Fatalities 64

United Airlines Flight 93: A Boeing 757-222 -- Seating Capacity 200 -- Fatalities 44

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 04:16 PM
you have conclusively proven that you are in dire need of a life

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Here is a important clue, what deduction can you make from this?

That like every other day not during the holiday season, the planes weren't full?

That the terrorists, who were very thorough in their planning, used online booking/ticket flight information to make sure they were on flights where they couldn't be overpowered?

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 04:34 PM
you have conclusively proven that you are in dire need of a life

For God sakes Marcus, leave the kitty nip at home.

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 04:35 PM
If I had all the answers to this question I would write a book. I have a plausible theory of how 911 could have been pulled off, but since all of the physical evidence has been eliminated and the rest hidden behind the National security cloak by the administration there is very little to talk about beside just speculation. If your really interested you should investigate where Cheney was and what he was doing the morning of 911. What happened to Tower 7 and why did it have to collapse? Did a plane really hit the Pentagon? Was Mohammed Atta CIA?

Like a mystery? Here is a important clue, what deduction can you make from this?

You should never answer a question with a bunch more questions. You don't believe the Pentagon was hit by a plane? Give some answers for once. All you do is come here and carpet bomb this forum with wild accusations and conspiracy theories without being able to back them up.

I am especially interested in what you think happened to the Trade Center buildings and The Pentagon. Don't bring boogie man junk though when you do go digging up arguments.

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 04:38 PM
sorry im not marcus. come with a real response

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 04:39 PM
You should never answer a question with a bunch more questions.

I could sit here speculating and get shot down all day, but all you have to do is look at the evidence that is available to make your own judgement. I have given you a very important clue, what says you?

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 04:44 PM
if we all did the same drugs you did maybe we'd see the same shit

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
if we all did the same drugs you did maybe we'd see the same shit

Bad Kitty!

http://www.geocities.com/chessher/cat_with_attitude.jpg

Shelly
12-16-2004, 04:48 PM
I think Dan's just upset because he really thought the world was going to end at 12am 01/01/2000. He's been eating 5 years worth of canned goods that he stocked up on. That would be enough to drive someone a little batty. Either that, or he's pissed off that nothing happened.

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 04:52 PM
I could sit here speculating and get shot down all day, but all you have to do is look at the evidence that is available to make your own judgement. I have given you a very important clue, what says you?

I asked you what you meant in your wild and random speculation of what happened to those buildings you mentioned. Now you want ot turn that on me. I wanted to see where you would be going with your conspiracy theory. But since you have no clue about what happened you can only throw the argument back on someone else like a hot potato. If you come out with something like that, and someone asks you to explain yourself, you look foolish when you can't.

I hope you can come up with a good answer this time. Don't bring anything that can't be backed up.

12-16-2004, 05:00 PM
I think Dan's just upset because he really thought the world was going to end at 12am 01/01/2000. He's been eating 5 years worth of canned goods that he stocked up on. That would be enough to drive someone a little batty. Either that, or he's pissed off that nothing happened.

5 years of eating potted meat, canned peaches and vienna sausages? Hope he stocked up on enough toilet paper.

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 05:02 PM

The Millineum time-bomb?!? :lol Shelly's digging!!

About the only canned goods I store at my house come in the 12oz variety. I hunt, I fish, I have a garden, and I have water rights (white gold).

12-16-2004, 05:05 PM
...I hunt...

All bullshit aside Dan, you do any good this year?

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 05:06 PM
5 years of eating potted meat, canned peaches and vienna sausages? Hope he stocked up on enough toilet paper.

I don't eat canned meat, but I have some special Italian sausage for you!

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 05:07 PM
dans life story was portrayed in deliverance

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 05:15 PM
All bullshit aside Dan, you do any good this year?

I got a deer, but my brother and father in law both got nice sized elks. I've been hunting with cross bows lately (wouldn't Ted be proud?). The deer practically walk up to our place up North.

We also have some nice sized trout in the icebox.

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 05:18 PM
shit. the only thing youve bagged is of the dime variety

Nbadan
12-16-2004, 05:21 PM
dans life story was portrayed in deliverance

"Get up, boy. I bet you can squeal. I bet you can squeal like a pig"

Useruser666
12-16-2004, 05:25 PM
"Get up, boy. I bet you can squeal. I bet you can squeal like a pig"

Dan are you ignoring my posts now?

Hook Dem
12-16-2004, 07:19 PM
:lol :lol Very entertaining! :lol

CrazyOne
12-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Up north? Like between here and Austin or something like North Dakota?

Useruser666
12-17-2004, 08:43 AM
Damnit Dan you better not post another stinking thread here until you answer my question.