PDA

View Full Version : Any "24" fans here?

florige
09-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Who else is eagerly awaiting the Season 7 premiere already?? It seems like every other show has started or will be starting soon. The January wait time is too long to wait!

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:14 PM
As busy I am with Prison Break and Heroes for monday night programming, yes I am a huge fan.

Melmart1
09-25-2007, 12:19 PM
There is an ongoing thread about it deep in the bowels of the Club. Unfortunately there are a lot of bored people who hate the show and can't seem to keep their sarcastic remarks to themselves, and the thread shows it. But it has been going on for a few seasons now.

I am very excited to see what role Janeane Garafalo plays. She has signed on for next season (not sure how many episodes but apparently its a pretty meaty role) and she is one of the last people I would think would do so. Should be pretty interesting.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I am very excited to see what role Janeane Garafalo plays. She has signed on for next season (not sure how many episodes but apparently its a pretty meaty role) and she is one of the last people I would think would do so. Should be pretty interesting.i'm sure it'll be a liberal role.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I am very excited to see what role Janeane Garafalo plays. She has signed on for next season (not sure how many episodes but apparently its a pretty meaty role) and she is one of the last people I would think would do so. Should be pretty interesting.
I hate her! Can't put my finger on the exact reason why, but she makes me want to change the channel. If it's a meaty role I suppose I can't hope that she dies in the first hour. My lone solace remains that Jack will shoot her in the leg a few times.

BTW, anyone hear about Kiefer Sutherland getting a DUI bust?

Melmart1
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I hate her! Can't put my finger on the exact reason why, but she makes me want to change the channel. If it's a meaty role I suppose I can't hope that she dies in the first hour. My lone solace remains that Jack will shoot her in the leg a few times.

BTW, anyone hear about Kiefer Sutherland getting a DUI bust?
Why don't these fucking millionaires hire a gotdamned car service if they are going to be out drinking? Is it really so hard?

Forum_Etiquette_101
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
NEW THREADS - When posting new threads, use the search-forum feature to determine whether a similar thread already exists. Creating multiple threads on a single topic can cause forum clutter and wastes bandwidth.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Man they killed off so many characters in the last 2 seasons the only 2 ongoing are Jack of course and whats her name(i hope she dies next)

florige
09-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Why don't these fucking millionaires hire a gotdamned car service if they are going to be out drinking? Is it really so hard?

Thats what I'm saying. I would have my own "drinking car" for me when I go out.

florige
09-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Man they killed off so many characters in the last 2 seasons the only 2 ongoing are Jack of course and whats her name(i hope she dies next)

Yeah jack and Chloe. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Jack for a few episodes. Then all the where's Jack threads will be popping up everywhere. I just get a feeling about this one.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah jack and Chloe. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Jack for a few episodes. Then all the where's Jack threads will be popping up everywhere. I just get a feeling about this one.

Yeah its always uncertain where Jack is going to be after all he has been through. I wonder if Audrey will come out this one?

florige
09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
There is an ongoing thread about it deep in the bowels of the Club. Unfortunately there are a lot of bored people who hate the show and can't seem to keep their sarcastic remarks to themselves, and the thread shows it. But it has been going on for a few seasons now.

MY bad I didn't think to search it first.

florige
09-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Yeah its always uncertain where Jack is going to be after all he has been through. I wonder if Audrey will come out this one?

I wouldn't be too surprised to see Jack and Audrey married off somewhere and we not see Jack until like the 5 or 6th episode. they never explained what happened to the woman Jack had a relationship with when he was "Frank Bauer" :lol

Melmart1
09-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Can you guys imagine what a hormonal, pregnant Chloe will be like? She might actually show some emotion beyond that grim stare of hers.

peewee's lovechild
09-25-2007, 12:40 PM

Audrey is comming back, and (strangely enought) Tony Almeada is comming back too.

peewee's lovechild
09-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Garafalo is going to kick ass on the show.

I hope she comes out nude.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't be too surprised to see Jack and Audrey married off somewhere and we not see Jack until like the 5 or 6th episode. they never explained what happened to the woman Jack had a relationship with when he was "Frank Bauer" :lol

She wanted Jack bad

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Audrey is comming back, and (strangely enought) Tony Almeada is comming back too.

I was thinking that it would be awesome to somehow "fake" Tony's death and have him come back pissed off at what got Michelle killed and blame the country and become the "ultimate" terrorist.

florige
09-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Can you guys imagine what a hormonal, pregnant Chloe will be like? She might actually show some emotion beyond that grim stare of hers.

I say she will probably go from her normal 2-3 one liners per show now to about 10-12 now thats she's pregnant.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 12:45 PM

He isnt listed on IMDB on the cast are you sure?

florige
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM

I think if he were coming back they would probably have to have some sort of contractual agreement as to not give up the twister. That would be awesome though.

peewee's lovechild
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM

Read this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34102

florige
09-25-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm wondering if Nadia will be aiding Agent Whatever his name is, Ricky Scroeders character back to health. She was so freakin hot last season. Poor Milo didn't stand a chance.

florige
09-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Read this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34102

Huh. that did raise alot of eyebrows when Tony didn't recieve a silent count. Is this site reliable peewee?

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Holy shit, you're right. God bless you Wikipedia! I'm glad because I always liked Tony but they're going to have to dig pretty deep to pull a good explanation for that out of their asses. Jack will wake up from a terrible nightmare, go to the bathroom, and find Tony stepping out of the shower or some shit.

My biggest hope-NO MORE NUKES! Apparently anyone with a middle eastern accent is capable of obtaining one these days.

tlongII
09-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Jack Bauer just got a DUI.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297926,00.html

peewee's lovechild
09-25-2007, 12:59 PM
Huh. that did raise alot of eyebrows when Tony didn't recieve a silent count. Is this site reliable peewee?

Extremely reliable.

I get most of my rumors and shit from there.

florige
09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Holy shit, you're right. God bless you Wikipedia! I'm glad because I always liked Tony but they're going to have to dig pretty deep to pull a good explanation for that out of their asses. Jack will wake up from a terrible nightmare, go to the bathroom, and find Tony stepping out of the shower or some shit.

My biggest hope-NO MORE NUKES! Apparently anyone with a middle eastern accent is capable of obtaining one these days.

Now I REALLY can't wait for the season to start. I'm wondering how they are going to tie Tony back into the story. MAN I can't freakin wait now! Good find Peewee!

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Fond a similar one that is reliable

http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/story/10195.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh&tag=headlines;title;1om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh

peewee's lovechild
09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Fond a similar one that is reliable

http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/story/10195.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh&tag=headlines;title;1om_act=convert&om_clk=headlinessh

You didn't trust The PeeWee??

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 01:10 PM
You didn't trust The PeeWee??

Yeah I do, but I started searching when you put that. When I came back to the thread you had posted the article already.

ShoogarBear
09-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Ha, I've never watched the show before last month and have just made my way into season 2, so the January start time is perfect for me.

And I'm not going to read this thread to avoid the spoilers.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Ha, I've never watched the show before last month and have just made my way into season 2, so the January start time is perfect for me.

And I'm not going to read this thread to avoid the spoilers.

How long did you get through 1?

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I started watching 24 when season 4 started. I went through season 1 and 2 in a week and a half thanks to my last job. I was addicted. Season 3 took me a month, but finished it just in time to see the Finale of 4.

ShoogarBear
09-25-2007, 02:23 PM
How long did you get through 1??

You mean how long did it take me to get through it? A couple of weeks.

My plan is to get through all six before January.

Melmart1
09-25-2007, 02:23 PM
How long did you get through 1?
Dude, he said he wasn't going to read this thread, and you are asking him a question in it? :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-25-2007, 02:25 PM
Dude, he said he wasn't going to read this thread, and you are asking him a question in it? :lol
Shoog answered it! :lol

I know you don't want spoilers, Bear, but someone has to tell you about the Halle Berry/Salma Hayek make out session mid way through Day 4.

ShoogarBear
09-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Okay, okay. I'm not reading after this post.

But I am going to skip to season 4 now.

Melmart1
Aw hell, he answered right before I posted. What a damned liar! :lol

ATRAIN
?

You mean how long did it take me to get through it? A couple of weeks.

My plan is to get through all six before January.

You can do it, now stop reading in here hahaha.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Okay, okay. I'm not reading after this post.

But I am going to skip to season 4 now.

DONT, go in order, you wont regret it.

ATRAIN
09-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Aw hell, he answered right before I posted. What a damned liar! :lol

Go ahead and put the soap back in your mouth Ralphie!!

tlongII
09-25-2007, 02:38 PM

ShoogarBear
09-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Nyah, nyah, nyah. I'm not actually reading any of your posts.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

florige
09-25-2007, 02:57 PM
I started watching during season 2. It seems that the concensus on IMDB is that most people's favorite season is the season that started them off with 24. Season 2 imo was the most edge of your seat if you ask me.

Spurfect
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm really excited about Tony Almeada coming back!!!!!1

ALVAREZ6
09-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Kiefer was charged with DUI recently

mookie2001
09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
I like the parts where 24 talks on his cellphone, then calls other people on their cellphones, splitscreened while whispering loudly

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Mookie, you're such a liar.

You like the parts where people have their constitutional rights violated and neo-cons drive Tahoes with turn-by-turn directions to the bomb given to them by their OnStar service.

mookie2001
09-25-2007, 06:54 PM
i notice a lot more cellphones than tahoes

Spurminator
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM
I think 24 is going to be one of my "cuts" this year... Maybe I'll revisit it on DVD later but it's no longer must-see TV for me.

florige
09-26-2007, 07:08 AM
I think 24 is going to be one of my "cuts" this year... Maybe I'll revisit it on DVD later but it's no longer must-see TV for me.

I haven't reached that point yet thank goodness. But if Bauer continues to somehow defy all odds known to man every season I might. But Tony coming back this season has me thinking now that maybe, just maybe he may be replacing Bauer. The whole thing seems a little strange... :rolleyes

peewee's lovechild
09-26-2007, 09:04 AM
But if Bauer continues to somehow defy all odds known to man every season I might.

He didn't defy the Chinese.
He got his ass handed to him by the Chinese.

florige
09-26-2007, 10:47 AM
He didn't defy the Chinese.
He got his ass handed to him by the Chinese.

I meant Jack finally "biting the bullet"

ATRAIN
09-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I meant Jack finally "biting the bullet"

well it wouldnt be 24 without him now would it?

peewee's lovechild
09-26-2007, 11:21 AM
well it wouldnt be 24 without him now would it?

Actually, I read a rumor that they're going to kill off (or seemingly kill him off) and another character is going to take over. They're probably going to do this right before they make the 24 movie.

I don't have time right now, but I'll try to find the article later so I can post it.

ATRAIN
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM
Actually, I read a rumor that they're going to kill off (or seemingly kill him off) and another character is going to take over. They're probably going to do this right before they make the 24 movie.

I don't have time right now, but I'll try to find the article later so I can post it.

The Ultimate story would have him "killed" off and come back as a Terrorist and turning against the country that always screwed him over. I mean he has lost soo much, there is only so much a man can take.

florige
09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
The Ultimate story would have him "killed" off and come back as a Terrorist and turning against the country that always screwed him over. I mean he has lost soo much, there is only so much a man can take.

I'm telling you guys. They aren't bringing Tony back for just a side role. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised at all if what you said about Jack being a terrorist being true and Tony will be the one tracking him down. Last season I thought they bought in Ricky Schroeder's character to seemingly replace Jack. But now all the Tony coming back stuff leads me to wonder. While I know it would be very hard to replace Jack, thats the beauty of 24. I know alot of times the other non-Jack storylines had me just as intrigued as whatever Jack was doing. Especially the David Palmer-Wayne Palmer-Alan Milligan conspiracy of season 4. As long as the writers keep up I think 24 could survive without Jack. I remember in some episodes we barely even saw Jack but for a couple of scenes.

Melmart1
10-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Have any of you guys seen this? There have been some fake "previews" out there but this definitely looks legit. Apparently this was for a UK audience. There are a LOT of spoilers about what will happen next season so don't click unless you want to know exactly what role Tony will be playing and what happens to Jack and CTU.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZFiVproc2w

T Park
10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
All I can say about the preview is, wow....

When can we talk about the spoilers!?!? :-)

O-Factor
10-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Have any of you guys seen this? There have been some fake "previews" out there but this definitely looks legit. Apparently this was for a UK audience. There are a LOT of spoilers about what will happen next season so don't click unless you want to know exactly what role Tony will be playing and what happens to Jack and CTU.

Holy shit! What a preview. This is the best and most relavent post you've ever posted in your 8000+ posts.

Melmart1
10-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Holy shit! What a preview. This is the best and most relavent post you've ever posted in your 8000+ posts.
You just can't help yourself, can you? :rolleyes

T Park
10-26-2007, 06:04 PM

Dude STFU.

Mel is fifty times the poster you are, and an OM.

So f off and show some respect dumbass.

O-Factor
10-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Dude STFU.

Mel is fifty times the poster you are, and an OM.

So f off and show some respect dumbass.

I was actually being serious, I love 24 and really appreciated the preview.

Fuck yourself, tpark. Like I care what a twat like you thinks? :lol

T Park
10-26-2007, 06:19 PM
Fuck yourself, tpark. Like I care what a twat like you thinks?

Spoken like a true head up the ass fuck whos too chicken shit to say it to someone in person at a GTG.

STFU and show respect to the OMs around here ass.

O-Factor
10-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Spoken like a true head up the ass fuck whos too chicken shit to say it to someone in person at a GTG.

STFU and show respect to the OMs around here ass.

:lmao @ your threat. Nothing like a bitch who makes threats over the computer. But, I'll more than say it to your face fag.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Is it considered a spoiler to say that Tony looks like Joey Lawrence's stunt double in the preview? If it is someone let me know and I'll edit this.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 12:46 PM
I was thinking that it would be awesome to somehow "fake" Tony's death and have him come back pissed off at what got Michelle killed and blame the country and become the "ultimate" terrorist.

WHAT DID I SAY!!! I totally called it!!! Damn this season has the making of the best season ever!!

Spurminator
10-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Dang it, I wasn't going to watch it this year, but that trailer has me intrigued.

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!

florige
10-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Holy F'ing CRAP!!! Good find girl!!!!!!!!!!!

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM

Fuck me gently with a chain saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn, this is gonna be the best season ever!!!!!!!!!!

2Blonde
10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
SHOOG,
You should have no problem getting through all the DVD seasons by January. My husband and I started last year on New Years Eve and made it through all the seasons by week 2 or 3 of the season. It was pretty easy since most of the other shows were in rerun time.

I can't wait for this season.

florige
10-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Fuck me gently with a chain saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn, this is gonna be the best season ever!!!!!!!!!!

And just when you thought 24 couldn;t get any better. A-Train did call that one right on the numbers! :toast

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, yeah, ATRAIN called it, lucky guess! haha. I am really excited now for this season too. I was wondering if they had lost their mojo but apparently not.

TheZackAttack!
10-29-2007, 05:29 PM
I had read that's what they were going to do with Tony months ago. So it wasn't that big of a secret.

2centsworth
10-29-2007, 06:22 PM

dude, it just looks like that from the exterior, but trust me Jack is doing that for our own good.

ALVAREZ6
10-29-2007, 06:32 PM
:danceclub

mookie2001
10-29-2007, 07:45 PM
whats better 24 or Heros season 2?

LaMarcus Bryant
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Or Hannah Montana season 3?

mookie2001
10-29-2007, 07:59 PM
remember that show called conviction where in the preview it said "the average age of a new york city assistant dictrict attorney is only 28 years old, young prosecutors..."

that was the best tv commercial ive ever seen
besides a real law firm commercial where some lady was like (ask thispego) "things got so bad, i even had to...PAWnmyweddingring"

florige
10-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Nyah, nyah, nyah. I'm not actually reading any of your posts.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

You have GOT to make sure you watch the previous seasons. If not you won't be able to appreciate the specialness of this season.

ATRAIN
10-30-2007, 07:27 AM
I had read that's what they were going to do with Tony months ago. So it wasn't that big of a secret.

Bull shit!!

peewee's lovechild
10-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I call bullshit on that too.

leemajors
10-30-2007, 01:05 PM
whats better 24 or Heros season 2?
i don't know what it is, but cellphones as a necessity has me looking at 24.

ATRAIN
10-30-2007, 01:09 PM
i don't know what it is, but cellphones as a necessity has me looking at 24.

Its funny how they have all the latest and greatest on there. I wonder if they will have the Iphone on this new season?

TheZackAttack!
10-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Bull shit!!

If you'd of kept up with good spoiler sites in the summer, you'd of known that. When I read Carlos Bernard was on board for season 7, I thought he'd be back with Jack or maybe in a flashback or something. But as a terrorist, wow, thats badass. I hope Jack joins him.

florige
10-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Its funny how they have all the latest and greatest on there. I wonder if they will have the Iphone on this new season?

Jack Bauer had a Sprint phone last season. They suck! I know because I have one... :lol

TheZackAttack!
10-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Jack will have the iphone with all these government applications on it.

ATRAIN
10-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Jack will have the iphone with all these government applications on it.

That is kind of sad that CTU is gone though :(.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-30-2007, 01:54 PM
That is kind of sad that CTU is gone though :(.
But inevitable. They had a mole or some sort of horrific security lapse at least once a season. Jack's badassery kept it afloat, but even FEMA wouldn't get cut that kind of slack.

ATRAIN
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
But inevitable. They had a mole or some sort of horrific security lapse at least once a season. Jack's badassery kept it afloat, but even FEMA wouldn't get cut that kind of slack.

It looks like there is a mole here too......OF COURSE!!

florige
11-01-2007, 08:35 AM
So when does the new season start?

ATRAIN
11-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Jan prob like the 3rd weekend. Im sure they will do a 2 hour sunday premire then 2 hours on monday. I love it when they do that.

florige
11-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Jan prob like the 3rd weekend. Im sure they will do a 2 hour sunday premire then 2 hours on monday. I love it when they do that.

I remember when it used to start with the normal fall lineups. But then it would take a two month hiatus and leave us hanging until January which would suck. I like it better this way. It's starts later but it goes all the way through into May. Giving us a taste then dissapearing for two months used to kill me. :lol

ATRAIN
11-01-2007, 09:30 AM
I remember when it used to start with the normal fall lineups. But then it would take a two month hiatus and leave us hanging until January which would suck. I like it better this way. It's starts later but it goes all the way through into May. Giving us a taste then dissapearing for two months used to kill me. :lol

Yeah the non stop seasons are where its at!!

Melmart1
11-08-2007, 04:24 AM
http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2007/11/24-strikes-out.html

Even the mighty Jack Bauer is no match for a WGA strike: Fox has decided to postpone the previously scheduled January 13 debut of 24's seventh season so Kiefer Sutherland's alter ego will not be left hanging indefinitely in the middle of some world-saving story line. The series will finish shooting through episode 8 before shutting down production later this month, and it will likely be rescheduled at a time when this season's episodes can be seen in consecutive weeks.

To fill the void left by 24, Fox has scheduled the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles for Jan. 13 and 14. Prison Break, which was scheduled to go off the air in December and return in April, will now get an early hiatus, following the Nov. 12 episode; the show will resume Jan. 14. American Idol will also return Jan. 15 and 16 with a two-night, four-hour debut.

florige
11-08-2007, 08:48 AM

Even the mighty Jack Bauer is no match for a WGA strike: Fox has decided to postpone the previously scheduled January 13 debut of 24's seventh season so Kiefer Sutherland's alter ego will not be left hanging indefinitely in the middle of some world-saving story line. The series will finish shooting through episode 8 before shutting down production later this month, and it will likely be rescheduled at a time when this season's episodes can be seen in consecutive weeks.

To fill the void left by 24, Fox has scheduled the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles for Jan. 13 and 14. Prison Break, which was scheduled to go off the air in December and return in April, will now get an early hiatus, following the Nov. 12 episode; the show will resume Jan. 14. American Idol will also return Jan. 15 and 16 with a two-night, four-hour debut.

Oh thats just great!! My week just keeps getting better....

peewee's lovechild
11-08-2007, 12:38 PM

FUCK ME WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CuckingFunt
11-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Maybe the whole strike is a ploy to push the unwatchable Terminator show.

11-08-2007, 12:45 PM

Maybe Jack now willl....Have....MORE.....TIME!!!!!!!

mookie2001
11-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Jack Bauer had a Sprint phone last seasonhow could you tell?

florige
11-08-2007, 04:57 PM
how could you tell?

I saw the Sprint logo in a couple of episodes. The one episode I distinctly remember seeing it was the episode in which Jack merked Curtis.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Ha-ha. Just wanted to check to make sure everyone knew about the delay.

Good. I'm still just in the middle of season 3. This will give me more time.

:wakeup

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2007, 12:15 PM
What if Jack Bauer used AOL in 1994? (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1788161/)

Josh810
11-09-2007, 02:43 PM
What if Jack Bauer used AOL in 1994? (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1788161/)
:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Kiefer was scheduled to go in for his sentence right after shooting wrapped, IIRC. Any idea how this affects that?

mookie2001
11-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I saw the Sprint logo in a couple of episodes. The one episode I distinctly remember seeing it was the episode in which Jack merked Curtis.true true, they often, and by often i mean always make the entire show a big cell phone commercial, the best is when theres 3 people splitscreened all on their phones talking about jihad

mookie2001
11-10-2007, 02:00 PM
of course i only saw this because mannyisgod said i couldnt scoff 24 without watching it

well worth it

florige
11-11-2007, 12:35 AM
true true, they often, and by often i mean always make the entire show a big cell phone commercial, the best is when theres 3 people splitscreened all on their phones talking about jihad

Forget about the cell phones. They need to change the name of that show from "24" to "2Ford" In almost every episode it seems they make it their priority to show that freakin logo. It's funny when the camera is shooting from the ground level up and the Ford Expedition pulls up, it makes sure that the camera is angled right at the Ford logo. Then it pauses on it for like 2-5 seconds... :lol

mookie2001
11-11-2007, 02:22 PM
^ROFL
its funny because its true.

florige
12-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Anybody happen to pick up Season 6 yet? I started watching one and have almost made it to the third disc already. I can never get tired of this freakin show. I hope the writers hurry up and settle this strike crap already so that Season 7 can start on time!

ShoogarBear
12-06-2007, 10:11 PM
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/58/70/22187058.jpg

LaLaLaLaLaLa

Almost done with season 3 . . . .

LaLaLaLaLaLa

ALVAREZ6
12-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Whens the next one start?

Melmart1
12-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Whens the next one start?
It was supposed to start in January. But the writer's strike coupled with the fact that Keifer Sutherland just starting serving a 48 day sentence for DUI that isn't expected to get shortened, I would say it will be awhile.

florige
12-07-2007, 08:32 AM
It was supposed to start in January. But the writer's strike coupled with the fact that Keifer Sutherland just starting serving a 48 day sentence for DUI that isn't expected to get shortened, I would say it will be awhile.

:td

ATRAIN
12-07-2007, 11:25 AM
:td

damn writers better get off their asses, what about the fans!!!

Melmart1
12-07-2007, 11:29 AM
damn writers better get off their asses, what about the fans!!!
:rolleyes The writers would be more than happy to go back to work if the producers would be reasonable and start paying them more than they earned 20 years ago.

ATRAIN
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM
:rolleyes The writers would be more than happy to go back to work if the producers would be reasonable and start paying them more than they earned 20 years ago.

Yes I agree but dammit I want my 24!!!

Melmart1
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Yes I agree but dammit I want my 24!!!
Keifer being too cheap to hire a driver after a night of drinking will be just as much a sticking point regarding the return date as the strike, especially since more than half the episodes are already in the can. I would guess that as soon as he is out of jail and production resumes, the season would start shortly thereafter.

But I agree, I will miss the show and I already miss Letterman.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Finished.

:elephant

florige
11-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Finished.

:elephant

The writers strike really benefited you.

ShoogarBear
11-13-2008, 10:20 PM
I took a break and then slowed down when I knew they weren't going to be back on till this fall.

They need to come up with some new story twists, though. It's harder to break into my house than into CTU.

florige
01-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Season premiere this Sunday!!!!!:clap:corn::cheer:cheer:elephant:smokin :clap

sonic21
01-09-2009, 10:19 AM

already
did i have to watch the redemption episode? is there something important happening?

ATRAIN
01-09-2009, 10:22 AM

:toast

tonylongoriafan
01-09-2009, 10:26 AM
already
did i have to watch the redemption episode? is there something important happening?

yup!

florige
01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
already

Yeah it sorta ties into the new season. You need to watch it.

misterx91578
01-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Sunday its back:toast

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Not the strongest season premier but I liked it none the less. Glad to have Jack Back and that new FBI chick is hot. Its good to see Tony back but it kind of sucks that he was captured to quickly.

JoeChalupa
01-12-2009, 11:34 AM
I watched it last night for the first time. Not bad.

degenerate_gambler
01-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Not the strongest season premier but I liked it none the less. Glad to have Jack Back and that new FBI chick is hot. Its good to see Tony back but it kind of sucks that he was captured to quickly.

a) she is hot

b) yeah his capture so early on surprised me too. but that fact is why i kind of think tony may not be as bad as he was initially portrayed. maybe someone's got the goods on him or something like that.

JoeChalupa
01-12-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah, she's hot.

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 11:58 AM
a) she is hot

b) yeah his capture so early on surprised me too. but that fact is why i kind of think tony may not be as bad as he was initially portrayed. maybe someone's got the goods on him or something like that.

Yeah im not sure, plus I dont see him being a little bitch like that. Im sure he is working undercover for someone, thats why he was trying to get more info from that one guy he is working for.

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 12:05 PM
The beginning was a little boring.......I was expecting more action from Jack. Maybe tonight's episode will be more :ihit

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 12:24 PM
The beginning was a little boring.......I was expecting more action from Jack. Maybe tonight's episode will be more :ihit

LOL calm down there is still 22 more episodes to go hahah

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 12:56 PM
LOL calm down there is still 22 more episodes to go hahah

:p: How much you wanna bet he'll hook up with the FBI chick?

degenerate_gambler
01-12-2009, 01:03 PM

I think that chick is the mole..

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:06 PM
I think that chick is the mole..

I think her boss is the mole.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-12-2009, 01:08 PM

My gut's saying Garafealo (sp?). Mostly because I don't like her and that seems a good excuse Jack to shoot her at some point. Their attempt at Chloe 2.0 is a big fat FAIL.

florige
01-12-2009, 01:13 PM
My gut's saying Garafealo (sp?). Mostly because I don't like her and that seems a good excuse Jack to shoot her at some point. Their attempt at Chloe 2.0 is a big fat FAIL.

She seems too jumpy to be the mole. I think her boss either likes her, or had a prior relationship with her at some point in time. The way he whispers to her on the phone points to something.

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:14 PM

You may be right and I don't know why they signed her to the show. :rolleyes

Chloe had a baby in real life, I think they might write it into the show.

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:17 PM
You may be right and I don't know why they signed her to the show. :rolleyes

Chloe had a baby in real life, I think they might write it into the show.

They are actually she came out on a preview that I saw.

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:18 PM

She will want Jack before its all said and done but he wont let her close

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:19 PM

Its either her boss or walsh(from entourage). Funny seeing him all clean cut.

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:19 PM
They are actually she came out on a preview that I saw.

Changing topic for a minute, do you remember the South Park episode they did spoofing 24? :lol

florige
01-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Changing topic for a minute, do you remember the South Park episode they did spoofing 24? :lol

Cartman played Bauer spot on in that episode with the way he was whispering into the phone when Kyle was playing Chloe...:lol

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:21 PM
She will want Jack before its all said and done but he wont let her close

I want Jack too. :hat

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Cartman played Bauer spot on in that episode with the way he was whispering into the phone when Kyle was playing Chloe...:lol

WTF I never saw that, what season and episode name?

CuckingFunt
01-12-2009, 01:24 PM

Episode is called "The Snuke," but I can't remember the season. Ten, maybe?

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:25 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snuke

Genius! :lol

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:27 PM
NICE im gonna go watch that today when I get home!!

florige
01-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Episode is called "The Snuke," but I can't remember the season. Ten, maybe?

Yep 10.

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
:lol :lol Im watching the South Park show again.

ATRAIN
01-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Damn I wish SP Studios wasnt blocked here at work.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2009, 03:10 PM
where to begin i say the mole is guy who gave the sniper the jacket
the fbi chick is banging her boss
the woman president is an idiot and needs to get blown up ala season 3's or last season's
24 vs. die hard 4 should be interesting.

florige
01-12-2009, 03:15 PM
the woman president is an idiot and needs to get blown up ala season 3's or last season's

Yeah Die Hard did beat them to the punch with the whole computer take over thing. The writers strike allowed Die Hard to get the one up on "24" with the storyline.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Also i'd like to add that Tony's probably working UC with other former CTU members or maybe DHS from season 5. And crazy pres spouse has been done to death on this show

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Also i'd like to add that Tony's probably working UC with other former CTU members or maybe DHS from season 5. And crazy pres spouse has been done to death on this show

Werd. The only person to avoid that was Wayne Palmer. IIRC, he had 99 problems but bitch wasn't one. I guess President Powers Booth's woman problems technically weren't with a spouse, but still.

I predict that if they do another season they'll jump the shark even further by introducing America's first polygamist president. Which one of the presidential wives is the mole?!?!?!?? Could the Russian mail order bride in fact be an ex-KGB assassin working for the country's enemies? Or is the Middle Eastern woman that the president fell in love with during his time as a soldier stationed overseas in an unspecified country a one woman sleeper cell? Or is WASPy bitch he married after getting her knocked up straight out of high school scheming to lay claim to the presidency somehow?

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Werd. The only person to avoid that was Wayne Palmer. IIRC, he had 99 problems but bitch wasn't one. I guess President Powers Booth's woman problems technically weren't with a spouse, but still.

I predict that if they do another season they'll jump the shark even further by introducing America's first polygamist president. Which one of the presidential wives is the mole?!?!?!?? Could the Russian mail order bride in fact be an ex-KGB assassin working for the country's enemies? Or is the Middle Eastern woman that the president fell in love with during his time as a soldier stationed overseas in an unspecified country a one woman sleeper cell? Or is WASPy bitch he married after getting her knocked up straight out of high school scheming to lay claim to the presidency somehow?

Nah, Powers Boothe and Wayne Palmer didn't have one, so they felt the need to bring back the crazy bitch from season 5.

Speaking of season 5 Red Foreman should have been on in season 5 not this one along with those guys from robocop that were there.

jack sommerset
01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I have not watched 24 in 2 years. I really liked that show. The thing is I am not able to watch the show once a week. I tivo the show but before I know it I am behind 5-6 shows. I still have all of 2 seasons ago on my machine. Its hard to get into 24 knowing you have so much to catch up on. I started to watch the first show last night but I thought I would miss out on future shows and get lost so I watched a b-ball game. But it is a great show.

Trainwreck2100
01-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I have not watched 24 in 2 years. I really liked that show. The thing is I am not able to watch the show once a week. I tivo the show but before I know it I am behind 5-6 shows. I still have all of 2 seasons ago on my machine. Its hard to get into 24 knowing you have so much to catch up on. I started to watch the first show last night but I thought I would miss out on future shows and get lost so I watched a b-ball game. But it is a great show.

you could say that about everyone on the planet

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Speaking of season 5 Red Foreman should have been on in season 5 not this one along with those guys from robocop that were there.

:lol I'll bet good money that next season will give us either President Ronny Cox or First Lady Nancy Allen.

JoeChalupa
01-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I must have come in too late because it wasn't all that or perhaps it has been hyped up so much it has lost its luster.

JudynTX
01-12-2009, 05:15 PM

Yea, the woman president needs to go. Not impressed with her at all.

florige
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
So I guess Wayne is dead or somethin?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-12-2009, 05:34 PM
So I guess Wayne is dead or somethin?
He went down with a brain anuerysm or something cranial, but I don't think they said anything about him dying. I wouldn't put it past the show to reintroduce him as part of whatever it is that Tony is really trying to do.

jack sommerset
01-12-2009, 05:36 PM
you could say that about everyone on the planet

Has it gotten bad?

florige
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM
He went down with a brain anuerysm or something cranial, but I don't think they said anything about him dying. I wouldn't put it past the show to reintroduce him as part of whatever it is that Tony is really trying to do.

Yeah, and we have got to remember that they never did explain what ever happened to President Keeler either. That next season they just had Logan s still there as President.

florige
01-13-2009, 08:24 AM

Okay dude what spoilers did you read?:lol That was toooooo spot on!

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Okay dude what spoilers did you read?:lol That was toooooo spot on!

Yeah good job TW

JudynTX
01-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Booooooooo to spoilers! :nope If you're going to post a spoiler, warn us first!

Anyhoo......Tony is a good guy after all! Yes! Last night's episode made up for Sunday's.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Booooooooo to spoilers! :nope If you're going to post a spoiler, warn us first!

Anyhoo......Tony is a good guy after all! Yes! Last night's episode made up for Sunday's.

LOL well sort of....remember he said he did work for him for the last 3 years according to Tony.

JudynTX
01-13-2009, 09:31 AM
LOL well sort of....remember he said he did work for him for the last 3 years according to Tony.

Ok, he's a semi-good guy. :lol I thought Jack had killed the FBI chick! :wow

And Chloe is back.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Ok, he's a semi-good job. :lol I thought Jack had killed the FBI chick! :wow

And Chloe is back.

Id like to state again Annie Wersching is HOOOOT

http://seat42f.com/site/images/stories/tvshows/24/Season7/annie-wersching-24-season-7.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-13-2009, 09:40 AM
I was a little disapointed with how easily evil terrorist guy accepted Jack and Tony. I'm kind of thinking (or at least hoping) that he's a serious bad ass and has them made already and is just going along with some sort of evil scheme that will somehow leave both of them framed for everything that went down.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Its funny how her Tactics mirror Jack's, however she is new at it and its bothering her but she knows she has to do what she has to get the job done.

JudynTX
01-13-2009, 09:43 AM
So the president's son committed suicide, supposedly?

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:45 AM
So the president's son committed suicide, supposedly?

He was killed in that 2 hour special.

JudynTX
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM

I don't remember that.

Sidetrack: Did you watch that South Park episode? :lol

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't remember that.

Sidetrack: Did you watch that South Park episode? :lol

NO I didnt get a chance to but im going to watch that today

florige
01-13-2009, 09:53 AM
I was a little disapointed with how easily evil terrorist guy accepted Jack and Tony. I'm kind of thinking (or at least hoping) that he's a serious bad ass and has them made already and is just going along with some sort of evil scheme that will somehow leave both of them framed for everything that went down.

Yeah me too. Being as who Jack is and all the times he's had chances to go rogue, if he hasn't done it yet he isn't going too.So that being said there is NO WAY that I let Jack Bauer into my terrorist organization. Tony maybe. Hell I might have accepted David Palmer himself before I let in Jack Bauer.

When did that happen? I don't remember that at all. I remember the dudes looking at him and talking, but I never remember seeing them actually kill him.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Yeah me too. Being as who Jack is and all the times he's had chances to go rogue, if he hasn't done it yet he isn't going too.So that being said there is NO WAY that I let Jack Bauer into my terrorist organization. Tony maybe. Hell I might have accepted David Palmer himself before I let in Jack Bauer.

When did that happen? I don't remember that at all. I remember the dudes looking at him and talking, but I never remember seeing them actually kill him.

OH ok well I thought they had, I remember them going to his apt and deleting the files on his computer and just assumed they capped him lol.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 10:00 AM

WEll Tony was his right hand man and with what the govt was doing to Jack he was a little accepting. Remember Tony said that he followed him around the first time the Govt burnt him, im guessing when Tony was released from CTU when he broke protocol to save Michelle in I think it was season 3 (correct me if im wrong). Tony worked for him fro 3 years so he trusted him and he saw all the evil things tony did. Jack was screwed over more times and harder than Tony so that guy was compassionate to those that the Govt bent over and none took it harder than Jack.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-13-2009, 10:04 AM
I figured that the FBI lady would end up crossing the line with a suspect. What I don't understand is why they kept saying that they were above that because they are the FBI, like the Bureau's never done anything shady EVER.

It's good to see Chloe back and have some quality comic relief back in the show. "Jack, I want you to know that I think what the government is doing to you is completely wrong. I saw the hearings on C-SPAN. (beat) You looked good."

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 10:10 AM
I wasnt expecting to see Bill Buchanan on though. I have always liked his character, he is one of the few you can always count on. They should have brought Chase back in. What happened to Curtis I forgot, did he die? Didnt Jack Kill him?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-13-2009, 10:15 AM
I wasnt expecting to see Bill Buchanan on though. I have always liked his character, he is one of the few you can always count on. They should have brought Chase back in. What happened to Curtis I forgot, did he die? Didnt Jack Kill him?

Jack popped a cap in him a few minutes before the first nuke went off last season. Curtis had some history with the ex-terrorist guy that was trying to help CTU and was getting ready to kill him before Jack blew him away.

As for Chase, I liked him, but I don't think anyone has ever had a worse day that wasn't Jack and survived. Jack knocked him out, dumped him in the middle of a prison riot while he escaped, had a gun put to his head and the trigger pulled (it was empty, the Mexican cartel was simply testing Jack), tortured in some shithole shack, and finally had his hand cut off. He's a good guy, but the man has earned a vacation.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Jack popped a cap in him a few minutes before the first nuke went off last season. Curtis had some history with the ex-terrorist guy that was trying to help CTU and was getting ready to kill him before Jack blew him away.

As for Chase, I liked him, but I don't think anyone has ever had a worse day that wasn't Jack and survived. Jack knocked him out, dumped him in the middle of a prison riot while he escaped, had a gun put to his head and the trigger pulled (it was empty, the Mexican cartel was simply testing Jack), tortured in some shithole shack, and finally had his hand cut off. He's a good guy, but the man has earned a vacation.

LOL ok yeah I remember about Curtis and yeah Chase had it bad but he was like Jack he knew what had to be done. I was hoping they would bring him back with a fake hand or something. I just thank god that Kim Bauer hasnt been back in a few seasons. Thought you guys might like this......its a Death Toll list

http://24.wikia.com/wiki/Deaths_on_24

degenerate_gambler
01-13-2009, 10:27 AM

Nice!

I'll only add this:

http://www.bauercount.com/

florige
01-13-2009, 02:07 PM
LOL ok yeah I remember about Curtis and yeah Chase had it bad but he was like Jack he knew what had to be done. I was hoping they would bring him back with a fake hand or something. I just thank god that Kim Bauer hasnt been back in a few seasons. Thought you guys might like this......its a Death Toll list

Kim was nice to look at. But they sorta jumped the shark when she was there working at CTU all of the sudden in Season 3 I think it was. Her character was alright in Season 2 because they sorta had a good storyline setup for her. But after they forced her into the Season 3 storyline they pretty much killed her character. I can't remember though if it was Season 3, or Season 4 she just showed up working at CTU and was this top notch computer analyst.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Kim was nice to look at. But they sorta jumped the shark when she was there working at CTU all of the sudden in Season 3 I think it was. Her character was alright in Season 2 because they sorta had a good storyline setup for her. But after they forced her into the Season 3 storyline they pretty much killed her character. I can't remember though if it was Season 3, or Season 4 she just showed up working at CTU and was this top notch computer analyst.

Yeah its funny how a lot of those guys are all bad asses with computers.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
That's the one thing that can be said for the last few seasons. For all the valid criticisms, there was no Kim Bauer stumbling around like a stupid whore and constantly in need of rescue. Sadly, they felt the need to bring that dumb bitch's spirit back in the form of Jack's albino nephew last year.

Easjer always felt that killing Kim instead of Teri would have been the way to end the first season. Not only because the character was completely useless but then you can start the next season off with the tension of a new child in the family while Jack gets pulled back into the life that killed his daughter. Elisha Cuthbert was nice enough eye candy but that girl couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag.

2centsworth
01-13-2009, 03:50 PM
this season seems to be the most fun since Marwan.

ATRAIN
01-13-2009, 03:56 PM

Yeah I agree that season was BAD ASS. What season was that 4 or 5?

2centsworth
01-13-2009, 03:58 PM

i think 5, but not sure.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-13-2009, 04:12 PM
It has been fun seeing Tony and Jack working together again. I had to laugh last night at their exchange while they were escaping.

"You're just lucky I didn't break your neck."
"Well, you almost did."
"Yeah, about that...sorry."

Has Jack ever apologized on this show? :lol

JudynTX
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
24 needs to be on everyday, not just once a week.

tonylongoriafan
01-13-2009, 04:45 PM
what about billy the director of medillian from entourage being a suit!

Trainwreck2100
01-13-2009, 06:46 PM

i think 5, but not sure.

It was season 4 season 5 was nerve gas and season six was suicide bombers/china shit

I liked Bill's reaction this episode

Chloe"OMG they're going to kill Jack
Bill:"eh"

Chloe:OMG they're going to kill president moofasa
Bill:"eh"`

angelbelow
01-14-2009, 03:31 AM
i wonder if wayne palmer will be back, i think that would be a popular move. also im indifferent to this guy but i wonder if they'll bring aaron pierce back for the 7th consecutive season.

damn so many questions but we have to wait until next week... and then the next next, and then the next next next...arg.

tonylongoriafan
01-14-2009, 08:50 AM
damn so many questions but we have to wait until next week... and then the next next, and then the next next next...arg.

i know, fox are like drug dealers...they give you 4 hours in consecutive days and now i have to wait a week to see 1 hour at a time...i'm definitely addicted.

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 10:08 AM
I think this might be the best season yet.

I like how Bill and Cloe went underground.

But, I'm having a problem with the President being believable. She seems to soft. And, her husband is pissing me off.

I still think it's going to be the best season, though.

ATRAIN
01-14-2009, 10:55 AM
I think this might be the best season yet.

I like how Bill and Cloe went underground.

But, I'm having a problem with the President being believable. She seems to soft. And, her husband is pissing me off.

I still think it's going to be the best season, though.

I think they are going to kill her off and I hope they do hahaha. She is prob the 2nd worst pres so far....Logan being number 1 of course.

JudynTX
01-14-2009, 11:50 AM
I wonder if we'll see Jack's daughter this season?

Melmart1
01-14-2009, 11:54 AM
what about billy the director of medillian from entourage being a suit!

There was a scene when that girl was asking him about his wife's plane where he started raising his voice and started to sound a little like Billy. I cringed, I HATE that character on Entourage. Thank goodness he seems to have more range as an actor than that.

Melmart1
01-14-2009, 11:55 AM

Sloppy seconds!

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2009, 11:57 AM

I hope not, unless the terrorists crash a plane right on top of her.

JudynTX
01-14-2009, 12:01 PM
I hope not, unless the terrorists crash a plane right on top of her.

:lol What happened to her last season, I forgot?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2009, 12:11 PM
:lol What happened to her last season, I forgot?

Actually I don't think she made an appearance last season. They had Jack's nephew stand in as the de facto useless blonde in peril. Last time I remember seeing her was when CTU got gassed. She was in therapy because all the shit she'd been through thanks to Jack had fucked her up. I think we discover she's boning her doctor as well. I think things ended on an "I love you dad, but every time I see you something bad happens to me so maybe it's just best if you stay out of my life," kind of note. And then we haven't seen her since the gas cleared and the building was evacuated.

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 12:22 PM
There was a scene when that girl was asking him about his wife's plane where he started raising his voice and started to sound a little like Billy. I cringed, I HATE that character on Entourage. Thank goodness he seems to have more range as an actor than that.

Hahaha, I keep expecting to see him covered in tats and acting crazy.

I was okay with his Billy character.
But, I can see how they went over the top with him.

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Sloppy seconds!

I'll take sloppy triples.

florige
01-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Actually I don't think she made an appearance last season. They had Jack's nephew stand in as the de facto useless blonde in peril. Last time I remember seeing her was when CTU got gassed. She was in therapy because all the shit she'd been through thanks to Jack had fucked her up. I think we discover she's boning her doctor as well. I think things ended on an "I love you dad, but every time I see you something bad happens to me so maybe it's just best if you stay out of my life," kind of note. And then we haven't seen her since the gas cleared and the building was evacuated.

What scene was this?:lol

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 12:28 PM
I think they are going to kill her off and I hope they do hahaha. She is prob the 2nd worst pres so far....Logan being number 1 of course.

She just pisses me off.

I can't imagine Hillary Clinton being that much of a puss. Hillary's got bigger balls than most men in the Senate.

That chick just looks and talks so meekish.

I can't stand her.

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 12:29 PM
What scene was this?:lol

She showed up with her therapist, Pony Boy from The Outsiders.

I think she was shaking up with him.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Ah shit. SPOILER ALERT
Highlight the text below to see what I mean.

According to our pals at IMDB.com Kim's coming back for five episodes this season. Shit.

ATRAIN
01-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I hate you for even posting this

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Ah shit. SPOILER ALERT

According to our pals at IMDB.com Kim's coming back for five episodes this season. Shit.

What about Pony Boy?

Is he coming back?

JudynTX
01-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Ah fudge! A spoiler! :bang

You don't have that feature where you can click on an icon to read the spoiler? :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2009, 02:40 PM
What about Pony Boy?

Is he coming back?

Doesn't look like it. Sorry peewee.

ATRAIN
01-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Doesn't look like it. Sorry peewee.

LOL Pony Boy was a bad ass

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Ah fudge! A spoiler! :bang

You don't have that feature where you can click on an icon to read the spoiler? :lol

Sorry, I meant to shade it out so people could highlight. It's fixed now. My apologies.

ATRAIN
01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Sorry, I meant to shade it out so people could highlight. It's fixed now. My apologies.

LMAO

florige
01-14-2009, 02:48 PM

Thank goodness I caught it after you fixed it...:lol

ATRAIN
01-14-2009, 02:50 PM
It wasnt much of a spoiler IMO

peewee's lovechild
01-14-2009, 03:23 PM
It wasnt much of a spoiler IMO

Not at all.

They've mentioned his daughter half a million times since the movie when he was in Africa.