PDA

View Full Version : To many tattoos? Cant live here!

The_Worlds_finest
09-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Good. Now I want to see a ban on over sized "white tees", big ass fake jewelry, stupid ass capri gangsta shorts, loud bass, last names sprawled across back windows, and any other degenerate displays of "being oneself".
I will live there for sure, because I know my chance of being a victim of crime are lower

Wild Cobra
09-25-2007, 04:59 PM
What really gets me id those faggot pant's the kids where today. Did some prison fairy get the trend started? You know, that's what it indicates in the big-house, right?

Those baggy pants worn to see the underwear around the hips instead of above the hips... All I see is prison fairy wanna-bes! I get a laugh when I see people wearing them. Almost been in a few fights pointing it out too!

Oh, Gee!!
09-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Good. Now I want to see a ban on over sized "white tees", big ass fake jewelry, stupid ass capri gangsta shorts, loud bass, last names sprawled across back windows, and any other degenerate displays of "being oneself".
I will live there for sure, because I know my chance of being a victim of crime are lower

Fashion crimes?

BacktoBasics
09-26-2007, 09:28 AM
The police in the towns where the baggy pants have been banned are outraged. Seems its much easier to keep up or catch someone fleeing when they're wearing the baggy clothes. Good job thinking things through moral freedom fighters.

xrayzebra
09-26-2007, 09:29 AM
The police in the towns where the baggy pants have been banned are outraged. Seems its much easier to keep up or catch someone fleeing when they're wearing the baggy clothes. Good job thinking things through moral freedom fighters.
:lol :lol