PDA

View Full Version : For UTSA students...

The_Worlds_finest
09-25-2007, 04:27 PM
The other night I was in the BB computer lab, a student of a certain belief takes the computer infront of me. Due to her belief she does not use soap of deoderant. The smell was so over powering and distracting, covering my nose couldnt cut it, I literally had to get up and leave. I find nothing wrong with any ideas of believes that do not impose upon others, but obviously personal hygiene does. I feel that either they should be allowed thier own room seperate from others or not allowed in the common areas. Although I was only using the computer to check email and news updates, this problem would be very difficult to over come if it were in a large class room where one would need to pay attention while fighting an intoxicating foul stench. :ban:

Yonivore
09-25-2007, 04:49 PM
The other night I was in the BB computer lab, a student of a certain belief takes the computer infront of me. Due to her belief she does not use soap of deoderant. The smell was so over powering and distracting, covering my nose couldnt cut it, I literally had to get up and leave. I find nothing wrong with any ideas of believes that do not impose upon others, but obviously personal hygiene does. I feel that either they should be allowed thier own room seperate from others or not allowed in the common areas. Although I was only using the computer to check email and news updates, this problem would be very difficult to over come if it were in a large class room where one would need to pay attention while fighting an intoxicating foul stench. :ban:
Hate Speech.

xrayzebra
09-25-2007, 04:59 PM
^^I feel the same, pure hate. (like he hates the smell. But we must be tolerate)

ChumpDumper
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
How political.

Nbadan
09-26-2007, 01:25 AM
There's 28,000 students and about 2-3000 staff at UTSA....someone's bound to smell....

PixelPusher
09-26-2007, 01:29 AM
The only thing worse than sitting next to someone with B.O., is sitting next to someone with B.O. who's also lived on a steady diet of Cheetos for his entire adult life...that is one surprisingly foul odor mixture.

Oh, Gee!!
09-26-2007, 09:08 AM
what kind of beliefs keep someone from using soap or deodorant?

Parisian