PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Else Been Having A Lot Of Nose Bleeds?

The Red Hood
09-26-2007, 10:03 AM
Just got a massive one right now only lasted a few minutes but still it is a pain in the ass anyone else out there having this problem maybe it's allergies? maybe its dry air?

peewee's lovechild
09-26-2007, 10:11 AM
I haven't had a massive nose bleed, but I do wake up with nose bleeds.

I haven't been the same since I moved up here.

Xolotl
09-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Keep your fingers out of your nose :P

Soul_Patch
09-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Not since i moved away from Chernobyl.

Oh, Gee!!
09-26-2007, 10:39 AM
not since I was 5 y.o.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I've never had a nose bleed.

And this is after talking a baseball straight in the grill, numerous elbows playing hockey, etc.

Maybe you need a humidifier in the house...

MoSpur
09-26-2007, 10:43 AM
I was having a lot a few weeks ago and lately my allergies have been very bad. No nose bleeds lately though.

Mister Sinister
09-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Oh, thank God, I thought it was just me. Yeah, I've been having them a lot lately...had one last Thursday that was so bad, I had to use this thing to make it scab over.

Soul_Patch
09-26-2007, 10:47 AM
I have a splitting headache today...no nosebleed.

MoSpur
09-26-2007, 10:50 AM
The pollen count in our county is high. I think its around 9.5

peewee's lovechild
09-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Hood, stop worring about your pansy assed nose bleeds and get to work on finding some more Batman shit!!

Backtobasics already beat you on the crew member dying.

duncan228
09-26-2007, 11:21 AM
My kids get quite a few nosebleeds when the weather changes in the fall.
Not sure why, it doesn't seem to be allergies.

It was worse when we were in Rhode Island and got those freezing mornings. My daughter would go out for recess after spending the morning in heated classrooms and her nose would bleed like a tap.

It's never been anything serious, Thank God. She clots fairly fast and that's the end of it. Covering her nose with a scarf sometimes helped prevent them.

BacktoBasics
09-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Does your vagina bleed too?

Mister Sinister
09-26-2007, 11:23 AM
My kids get quite a few nosebleeds when the weather changes in the fall.
Not sure why, it doesn't seem to be allergies.

It was worse when we were in Rhode Island and got those freezing mornings. My daughter would go out for recess after spending the morning in heated classrooms and her nose would bleed like a tap.

It's never been anything serious, Thank God. She clots fairly fast and that's the end of it. Covering her nose with a scarf sometimes helped prevent them.
I think that's why mine bleeds the way it does. It only happens in summer and winter, though.

BacktoBasics
09-26-2007, 11:34 AM
FYI don't trim your nosehairs. They're there to help.

leemajors
09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
FYI don't trim your nosehairs. They're there to help.
i like them to blend in with my moustache. they tickle though.

BacktoBasics
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Nose hairs blending with moustaches are the fucking talk of the town.

The sone
09-26-2007, 12:01 PM
nose hairs...it looks like there is an octopus reaching out for help in my nose when i sneeze.

The Red Hood
09-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Hood, stop worring about your pansy assed nose bleeds and get to work on finding some more Batman shit!!

Backtobasics already beat you on the crew member dying.

yeah I saw that read about it before the news got wind of it my condolences go out to the family and friends of the departed

there really hasn't been any news for TDK there done filming here in the states and now they are in Hong Kong filming small not so big scenes so filming is pretty much wrapping up now all eyes are on JL

The Red Hood
09-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Oh, thank God, I thought it was just me. Yeah, I've been having them a lot lately...had one last Thursday that was so bad, I had to use this thing to make it scab over.

I was having a lot a few weeks ago and lately my allergies have been very bad. No nose bleeds lately though.

Your definantly not the only one and I'm glad I am not the only one also I was starting to think it was something serious
you live in SA Shangia?

I just had another massive one last night I don't know if they are so much as massive nose bleeds because I have real thick maroon blood and I have had it ever since I was a kid so I think I'm always having massive ones but sometimes I think it is just the thick dark blood that fools me I get my veins or blood vessels cauterized every now and then from the Ear nose and throat doc he said I probably have to do that for the rest of my life or at least for a few more years anyway last nights nose bleed left me dehydrated even my hands were dry does anyone know what kind of foods or drinks are good for replenishing that loss of nutrients iron and vitamins that is in blood?

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-27-2007, 08:57 AM
The only advice I can offer is from the wisdom of Ralph Wiggum.

"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2007, 09:13 AM
http://www.poster.net/scarface/scarface-photo-xl-scarface-6235696.jpg

I get those damn things all the time...

Jimcs50
09-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Mine are cyclical. I tend to get them when husbands come home unexpectedly without any advanced warning.

:p:

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2007, 10:10 AM
Mine are cyclical. I tend to get them when husbands come home unexpectedly without any advanced warning.

:p:

LOL

Thats what windows are for.

Jimcs50
09-27-2007, 11:46 AM
LOL

Thats what windows are for.

Spoken like someone with some personal experience....right?

:)

ashbeeigh
09-27-2007, 12:14 PM

I got some pretty nasty bloody noses when I lived in Wisconsin with the dry winters. Here, though, it's more the couple dry and hot summer days when I get the bloody noses.

People who don't get bloody noses, ever, freak out when people who get them all the time just shrug them off and take care of it. It's so funny to see their freaked out faces, "Lean forward, pinch your nose....." I'll be fine in five minutes. Just let it clot up.

703 Spurz
10-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Never had a nosebleed. Allergies still suck though. No rain here and lots O pollen

Gerryatrics
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Just got a massive one right now only lasted a few minutes but still it is a pain in the ass anyone else out there having this problem maybe it's allergies? maybe its dry air?

I wasn't sure what might be causing this, then I saw this thread next to the Brain-eating Amoebas thread...

LuvBones
10-03-2007, 09:48 PM
Never had a nosebleed either.. and I don't want to know what it feels like.

marini martini
10-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Never had a nosebleed either.. and I don't want to know what it feels like.

mein either! Nose full of booogers though :clap

The Red Hood
10-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I wasn't sure what might be causing this, then I saw this thread next to the Brain-eating Amoebas thread...
:( the thing is I've been having them for years........so yeah

drunkendan
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Man I used to get nosebleeds in boot camp a lot. It only happened in the morning when they would wake us up at 4 a.m. I would jump out of my bed, start to fold my sheets, and then blood would start coming out of my nose. It was pretty intense.

ALVAREZ6
10-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Nose bleeds seem to come in waves for me. I don't have them often but when I have one, I know that within those couple of days at least 2 more are coming.

The Red Hood
10-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Nose bleeds seem to come in waves for me. I don't have them often but when I have one, I know that within those couple of days at least 2 more are coming.

Thats exactly like me