PDA

View Full Version : MANU V Chelsea

Soul_Patch
09-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Anyone catch this? Reds win, 2 - 0!

What a great match, some really REALLY good goals in this one, especially the tevez header right at half time.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-26-2007, 11:16 AM
I couldn't watch it.What is fucked up though is youtube isn't even aloud to show replays of the game. All the replays posted have been taking down due to NetResult

Evan
09-26-2007, 11:27 AM
It was a good match. Rooney looks back in form. I was kind of hoping he would be a reserve for a few weeks though. Long season ahead.

Nice seeing Tevez get into the flow. Not sure why people were freaking out, these things take time but I still wanted it to happen.

ManU has managed to stay on top regardless of their chaos.

Interesting to see if they even mess with the transfer window later on. I doubt it. Chelsea is just falling to pieces…

What has happened to Tettenham………

MaNuMaNiAc………

Does this help you?
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/4802370

Its not much but its what we got.

SAtown
09-26-2007, 11:28 AM
I saw the game on FSC on the show where those 2 fans are doing the commentary. They go fuckin nuts

Evan
09-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Odd fit and I don't think it will do much for them.........

"The Sun has reported that Chelsea's rumoured approach for Ronaldinho is still very much alive, with the London club set to offer the player 16 million euros a season for the next five years, should they agree a transfer with his current club, Barcelona.

The newspaper claims that the Stamford Bridge side is eager to coax the player to the Premiership, offering him almost double his current salary of 8.5 million euros in doing so.:

MaNuMaNiAc
09-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Odd fit and I don't think it will do much for them.........

"The Sun has reported that Chelsea's rumoured approach for Ronaldinho is still very much alive, with the London club set to offer the player 16 million euros a season for the next five years, should they agree a transfer with his current club, Barcelona.

The newspaper claims that the Stamford Bridge side is eager to coax the player to the Premiership, offering him almost double his current salary of 8.5 million euros in doing so.:interesting... I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldinho takes them up on that offer what with the situation with Barcelona. I can't believe Barca fans have reacted this way against Ronaldinho. I mean the guy has given them so much. Ungrateful bastards

Evan
09-26-2007, 01:56 PM
interesting... I wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldinho takes them up on that offer what with the situation with Barcelona. I can't believe Barca fans have reacted this way against Ronaldinho. I mean the guy has given them so much. Ungrateful bastards

Pure Footy fans are so incredibly dramatic and "knee jerkey."

I guess that's what happens in 1 sport countries though...you live in die by that ONE team.

Tell you what though....once upon a time it was between Ronaldinho and Ronald...SAF made the right choice.

SAtown
09-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Rumor has it that Chelsea not only want Ronaldinho, but also Kaka from Milan.

Evan
09-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Really? I wonder if its either / or....

MaNuMaNiAc
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Rumor has it that Chelsea not only want Ronaldinho, but also Kaka from Milan.Most likely a one or the other scenario. They can't afford both, not with what's been rumored they are offering Ronaldinho. I've also read Barcelona wants Kaka. Earlier in the season, there was talk of a Ronaldinho for Kaka deal. I still think Ronaldinho is too valuable to Barcelona. It would be stupid to let him go when everyone knows his chemistry with Messi is incredible. They've become best friends from what I've heard.

resistanze
09-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Was this the game on sunday? I thought the red card on Mikel was bullshit and killed the game, though Man U was the better team before.

And IMHO, Kaka is the best player in the world right now. I can't see Milan giving him up even for Ronaldinho (which is a stupid offer by Barca in the first).

Jack Handey
09-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Good stuff here

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18730520

About Chelsea

Chelsea's owner hates loosing, and he isnt affraid to drop some jack to stop loosing. I could see this definately happening, both Kaka and Ronaldinho. That would be huge if it happened.

MaNuMaNiAc
09-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Was this the game on sunday? I thought the red card on Mikel was bullshit and killed the game, though Man U was the better team before.

And IMHO, Kaka is the best player in the world right now. I can't see Milan giving him up even for Ronaldinho (which is a stupid offer by Barca in the first).I disagree, Messi is kicking ass in Spain. He's the league's top scorer so far with the 2 goals in 6 minutes he scored today. I think they're close, but Messi is the top candidate to win Footballer of the Year right now.

resistanze
09-26-2007, 05:41 PM
I disagree, Messi is kicking ass in Spain. He's the league's top scorer so far with the 2 goals in 6 minutes he scored today. I think they're close, but Messi is the top candidate to win Footballer of the Year right now.
Messi for sure is my favourite young player, with Fabregas closely behind.

I think however AC Milan's Champions League run will help Kaka. He was absolutely dominant in the tournament.

Evan
09-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Good Manchester United blog by the way

www.redrants.com