PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for season 07-08

Mr Brown
09-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi!

I'm a Spurs fan from Finland and I would like to go to San Antonio next spring to see a couple of games. I'd like to know what would be the best way to buy tickets to the games. There seems to be different prices on different web sites... Ticketmaster for example does not sell tickets for the regular season yet, but there are other online services that do.

Are these the official prices that are shown on this site?
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/seatingmap_0708.pdf

And how difficult is it to get tickets to the play-offs, especially when I try to buy them online? Is it even possible to get hold on some tickets or will they be sold out immediately?

Thanks for your help!!

SequSpur
09-26-2007, 02:57 PM
yes.

SAtown
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
Ticketmaster is your best hope for the cheapest tickets. And yes, there will be plenty of playoff tickets available, as Spurs fans decided not to pack the stadium anymore, especially in Round 1.

robino2001
09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Season tickets were mailed out this week. Preseason tickets are on sale now. I think regular season single tickets go on sale October 20th. From looking at the season ticket holder presale - nothing is totally sold out yet for the regular season, but there aren't many seats left for the big games and I'd expect them to disappear very quickly on the 20th.

If games are sold out - craigslist, brokers or ticket resale on ticketmaster are options. For games I can't make - I plan on using ticket resale or I'm compiling a list of emails for people interested in buying my tickets if I can't make the game.

ashbeeigh
09-26-2007, 06:43 PM
For games I can't make - I plan on using ticket resale or I'm compiling a list of emails for people interested in buying my tickets if I can't make the game.

If you can't find anyone to take them off your hands I'm sure Sequ would be glad to take them for free.

Mr Brown
09-28-2007, 02:46 AM