PDA

View Full Version : dubya is beyond stupid, he can't manage his native tongue after 58 years of trying

boutons_
09-26-2007, 11:56 PM
An Extra 'S' on the Report Card

Hailing a Singular Achievement, President Gets Pluralistic

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 27, 2007; Page A10

NEW YORK, Sept. 26 -- As a candidate, George W. Bush once asked,
"Is our children learning?"
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Now he has an answer.

"Childrens do learn," he said Wednesday.

The setting was, yes, an education event http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif where the president was taking credit for rising test scores and promoting congressional renewal of his signature education law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/26/AR2007092601015.html?hpid=topnews

===============

Beautiful, the jerk has closed the circle, what's goes 'round, comes 'round. dubya's head is full of air. What an embarassing excuse of a US president and unmitigated disaster of a presidency.

George Gervin's Afro
09-27-2007, 07:04 AM
He really is embarassing...

now I'll patiently wait on the Clinton hit brigade to tell me Bush isn't as bad as Clinton .. or that the dems are more of an embarassment..so predictable..

DarkReign
09-27-2007, 08:55 AM
His inability to use the English language with anything nearing competency makes you wonder how good his Spanish really is.

Oh, Gee!!
09-27-2007, 08:58 AM
cut him a break, he was a C minus student for God's sake..

jacobdrj
09-27-2007, 09:11 AM
As much as I feel that GW has been a pawn and a puppet, due to his inability to speak, we must not forget that being able to speak is not a gauge of intelligence... Listen to our basketball stars: Some of them are articulate, but just give us cliche after cliche... Some stars have heavy accents (i.e. Ben Wallace's heavy southern style) yet has some of the most intelligent things to say, on par with that of Kobe or any other player who has ever analyzed basketball.

While certainly anecdotal evidence, I have heard, quite often, that when he isn't trying to read a pre-made speech, he has quite a wit and is as lucent as anyone else. Right now, he is just playing the Andy Jackson thing to death, and it worked for him to the tune of 2 terms in the presidency, and the governorship of Texas.

Just because someone is dyslexic, doesn't make them stupid.

I am not embarrassed by his words, but I am by some of his actions.

xrayzebra
09-27-2007, 09:20 AM
An Extra 'S' on the Report Card

Hailing a Singular Achievement, President Gets Pluralistic

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, September 27, 2007; Page A10

NEW YORK, Sept. 26 -- As a candidate, George W. Bush once asked,
"Is our children learning?"

Now he has an answer.

"Childrens do learn," he said Wednesday.

The setting was, yes, an education event http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif where the president was taking credit for rising test scores and promoting congressional renewal of his signature education law.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/26/AR2007092601015.html?hpid=topnews

===============

Beautiful, the jerk has closed the circle, what's goes 'round, comes 'round. dubya's head is full of air. What an embarassing excuse of a US president and unmitigated disaster of a presidency.

This posted by a person who cant seem to post anything
without profanity. This post of his many be one of the
few exceptions.

smeagol
09-27-2007, 10:13 AM
few exceptions.
That made little to no sense at all.

Oh, Gee!!
09-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the childrens!!

clambake
09-27-2007, 10:29 AM
thinking of the childrens is for the church

fyatuk
09-27-2007, 11:24 AM
His inability to speak is why I voted for him last time. Both him and Kerry looked like they would do equally as bad (albeit in slightly different manners), but Bush was by far more entertaining to listen to and laugh at.

boutons_
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
XZ, go fuck yourself, and take your Alzheimer's medicine.

Speaking well, for a politician, is a critical skill. Convincing people to agree with him, to compromise, to inspire, to lead, to convince. St Ronnie's smooth, melodious, professional, talented voice was the reason he was called The Great Communicator (quite apart from what he said).

dubya is shitty politician, inarticulate, ignorant, no charisma, and a shitty, ignorant, narcissistic, shallow person. You know a person by his fruits, and dubya's fruits his whole life have been rotten putridness, and murderous in the case of Iraq. He was conscripted by the Repugs in TX and nationally because of his family brand name, because he was southern white man, and because the Repug string-pullers and king-makers knew dubya would be an easy puppet to manipulate.

Yonivore
09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm always amazed at people who criticize the intelligence, worth, or ability of those who have achieved exponentially more than they.

Spurs>All
09-27-2007, 12:05 PM
few exceptions.

I'm always amazed at people who criticize the intelligence, worth, or ability of those who have achieved exponentially more than they.

Neocon 101: when you can't rebut the point, go after the person who made it.

Oh, Gee!!
09-27-2007, 12:11 PM

wow, then your options must be extremely limited

George Gervin's Afro
09-27-2007, 12:16 PM

Uh Yoni you have been criticizing dem Senators and Congressman for years now..

Hi I'm pot.
Hello I'm kettle nice to meet you..

:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
09-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm always amazed at people who criticize the intelligence, worth, or ability of those who have achieved exponentially more than they.it's good to know you appreciate and respect the intelligence, worth and ability of the Clintons and Kennedys and Al Gore and John Edwards and John Kerry and every Democrat currently in office.

George Gervin's Afro
09-27-2007, 12:22 PM
it's good to know you appreciate and respect the intelligence, worth and ability of the Clintons and Kennedys and Al Gore and John Edwards and John Kerry and every Democrat currently in office.

I am surprised no one caught this.. of course there is always a caveat with republicans..

Oh, Gee!!
09-27-2007, 12:23 PM

oh, I get it! you're amazed with yourself.

conceited.

Extra Stout
09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
if they would let the childrens use the internets they would do learn more

MaNuMaNiAc
09-27-2007, 01:10 PM
:lol @ Yonivore's silence. Getting pwned hurts I guess

clambake
09-27-2007, 01:23 PM
nah, he spends most of his time and money driving around until he can find a gas station that's negro-free.

Yonivore
09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
No, just remaining amazed.

What's to say? I think I'll just stand by while you guys continue to make losers of yourselves...

MaNuMaNiAc
09-27-2007, 02:12 PM
No, just remaining amazed.

What's to say? I think I'll just stand by while you guys continue to make losers of yourselves...hey I'm just a spectator in this thing. However it does seem you got your ass handed to you with that ridiculous statement you made back there.

2centsworth
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM
is inheriting a good name achievement? I'm a GW supporter, but his inability to speak is embarrasing.

2centsworth
09-27-2007, 02:15 PM
nah, he spends most of his time and money driving around until he can find a gas station that's negro-free.
i vote you the dumbest poster on this site.

clambake
09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
i vote you the dumbest poster on this site.
you support bush, so it's a tie

2centsworth
09-27-2007, 02:27 PM
you support bush, so it's a tie
are you trying to break some type of record for dumb post?

PixelPusher
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm always amazed at people who criticize the intelligence, worth, or ability, of those who have achieved exponentially more than they.
1 out of 3 for Dubya, anyway. That you would include "worth" as a measure of someone speaks to the shallowness of your values.

clambake
09-27-2007, 03:18 PM
are you trying to break some type of record for dumb post?
don't worry, your record is safe.

unlike yoni, i'm amazed that anyone that supports this pres. thinks they're capable of making valid judgements.

boutons_
09-27-2007, 04:45 PM
"intelligence, worth, or ability"

none of which apply to loser dubya, so why are "intelligence, worth, or ability" qualifications needed by those who trash his pathetic ass?

There are many people right here in this forum who have more "intelligence, worth, or ability" than dubya would dream of, not the dubya would dream of "intelligence, worth, or ability" in the first place.

2centsworth
09-27-2007, 05:05 PM
don't worry, your record is safe.

unlike yoni, i'm amazed that anyone that supports this pres. thinks they're capable of making valid judgements.
There's the typical liberal elites attitude.

clambake
09-27-2007, 05:26 PM
i wasn't republican or democrat until bush came along.

let's review:

we are MUCH weaker and in more danger
Russia and China are looking at us out of the corner of their eye
all respect is gone
Iran, Syria, N. Korea, Venezuela have all benefited from W's incompetence
even the perception of US strength has evaporated

Nbadan
09-27-2007, 06:10 PM
The WH is raising a stink...

Apparently, a marked-up draft of the president's speech popped up on the U.N.'s website as President Bush delivered his remarks this morning before the General Assembly, USA TODAY's David Jackson reports. The draft included phonetic spellings of some names and countries, and the cellphone numbers for Bush speechwriters.

Press secretary Dana Perino downplayed the incident, and said phonetic spellings are used to help interpreters. Asked if the president has trouble pronouncing some country's names, Perino deemed it "an offensive question."

"There was an error made," Perino said, noting it was not a final draft.

Update at 12:46 p.m. ET: Blake Hounshell at Foreign Policy says he has a copy of the speech that got the White House so worked up this morning. Here are some of the phonetic guides it included, according to the magazine's blog:

• Kyrgyzstan (KEYR-geez-stan)
• Mauritania (moor-EH-tain-ee-a)
• Harare (hah-RAR-ray)
• Mugabe (moo-GAH-bee)
• Sarkozy (sar-KO-zee)
• Caracas (kah-RAH-kus)

Link (http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/09/white-house-ups.html)

Nbadan
09-27-2007, 06:16 PM
an oldie, but goodie...

http://www.ihaus.com/bushspeech.jpg

mookie2001
09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
clambake you should edit your pfhenomanual quote and put (hemegamaboa), thats what most people know him as
that and the guy has 3 PHDs and doesnt believe in evolution

clambake
09-27-2007, 06:57 PM
clambake you should edit your pfhenomanual quote and put (hemegamaboa), thats what most people know him as

Maybe, but he believes in demons bent on confusing mankind

BushDynasty
09-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Now watch who yer callin' stupid. I've skimmed billion$ off the top for my buds over at Haliburton who are going to ensure the Bu$h Dyna$ty continues!

DarkReign
09-28-2007, 08:44 AM

If youre going to slam the guy, at least try and not misrepresent him.

In case you didnt know, Phen/Hemeg has since reversed his stance by a large degree. He is well-educated and has a lot of valid arguments in his pointed questions about evolution (when he strictly sticks to the science of it).

His belief system gets in the way at times, but overall, he has admitted openly that the firm belief he held of evolution being a myth has been debunked because of the lengthy debates he has held here.

At least the man is bright enough and logical enough to at least entertain the idea that he doesnt know everything. As misguided as a person may seem to not believe in evolution, at least openly debated his position, unlike other ignorant individuals without the balls to open their minds beyond what they believe.

If more people had half the intelligence to enter into a civil discourse on the touchy subjects like evolution/abortion/etc with an open mind similar to Phen/Hegem, we'd all be better off.

101A
09-28-2007, 09:05 AM
If more people had half the intelligence to enter into a civil discourse on the touchy subjects like evolution/abortion/etc with an open mind similar to Phen/Hegem, we'd all be better off.

:toast

Here's to the open minded among us.