PDA

View Full Version : Just had

nsrammstein
09-27-2007, 01:38 PM
huevos con hamon and frijoles with flour tortillas along with a homemade green salsa the best fuckin food ive had in about 3yrs..... everything homemade btw my mom is in town :)

Mixability
09-27-2007, 01:45 PM
fuck, nothing beats huevos rancheros. Over easy, hot ranchero sauce, beans and bacon, and don't forget some fluffy flour tortillas. :tu

Damn, now I'm hungry.

Whottt.
09-27-2007, 01:54 PM
huevos con hamon and frijoles with flour tortillas along with a homemade green salsa the best fuckin food ive had in about 3yrs..... everything homemade btw my mom is in town :)

Is she legal?

nsrammstein
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Is she legal?

She has a visa

Whottt.
09-27-2007, 02:07 PM
She has a visa

^Rack! :lmao

Hey bro will she sell some recipes? What other meals is she good at?

I want to make chicken mole
and caldo. Can you get her to meet kori?

Kori is a part time chief and I would like to see her make some of those dishes for an up coming gtg :hungry:

Jimmy
09-27-2007, 02:14 PM

Hell yeah! Nothing beats Moms food!

Hey nsrammstein why don't you video tape her cooking so you will have some data recorded on how those meals are made for your kids future?

:smokin

Summers
09-27-2007, 02:33 PM
You need a recipe to cook eggs?? :lol

Summers
09-27-2007, 02:38 PM
On a serious note, the "secret" to great-tasting eggs is to take them off the heat while they're still a little bit wet and underdone. That's what gives them that fluffy, buttery texture and taste. If you keep them on the heat until they look done, they're shit. (And we're talkigna bout scrambled eggs).

jman3000
09-27-2007, 02:48 PM
i was always told that you mix a bit of milk with eggs to give them the fluffy look.

ROFL
09-27-2007, 02:53 PM
i was always told that you mix a bit of milk with eggs to give them the fluffy look.

You can milk my eggs any day!

:lmao

curtismedellin
09-27-2007, 06:40 PM

true..saw that tip on the food network,from that lady with the white hair and she nver lies!!!

Summers
09-27-2007, 06:58 PM

A lot of people do that, but for me it just waters them down a bit. I prefer them straight up. Scramble them really well with a fork, throw a little salt in at the last minute, pour them in some hot butter and stir slowly until they're set up but still a little wet looking. Dump them on a plate before they're overcooked. Perfect.