PDA

View Full Version : Houston Vs. Atlanta

ATRAIN
09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Who do you guys pick? Matt goes back to his old team, will he make them regret it more for letting him go?

peewee's lovechild
09-28-2007, 08:57 AM
I don't know about this one.

Matt's a good QB, to be sure, but he's lost so many of his weapons the past few weeks. He still has Owen Daniels, but can Matt consistently count on him every down? The Housotn D has been playing pretty damn good, but how effective will the defense be if they're on the field for 3/4 of the game?

Plus, as laughable as this may sound, Harrington has been improving. He looked pretty good last week, although it is Harrington we're talking about.

So, this game is a hard one to call.

Findog
09-28-2007, 09:08 AM
The Wrath of Schaub! SCHAUUUUUUUUUB!

TheZackAttack!
09-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Who do you guys pick? Matt goes back to his old team, will he make them regret it more for letting him go?

A better question, will losing to Atlanta finally make texan fans realize the truth?

ATRAIN
09-28-2007, 09:44 AM
A better question, will losing to Atlanta finally make texan fans realize the truth?

hahah your a fucking idiot!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
09-28-2007, 10:06 AM
I think this game's over in the third quarter.

Texans romp.

samikeyp
09-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Schaub is going to go nuts and laugh watching the Falcons go down big time.

TheZackAttack!
09-28-2007, 11:32 AM
hahah your a fucking idiot!!

You'll realize it soon enough. :lol

midgetonadonkey
09-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Actually, it could be a trap game for the Texans. I think they are the better team but it will probably be close and I don't feel it's a sure thing. Especially with all the injuries on offense. Green may be back but that's not a given. Dayne will be back but he's Ron Dayne. Johnson and Jones are still out. So they are still without many of their weapons. I think they win but wouldn't be surprised if the Falcons pull the upset.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Texans by 10.

kskonn
09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
without their best offensive player and perhaps without green I think texans will win a close one. Healthy texans would run away with this thing. Atlanta will be pumped to play against Schaub but it won't last the whole game.

TheZackAttack!
09-30-2007, 04:57 PM

Yup, the truth was told..........texans suck.

peewee's lovechild
09-30-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't know about this one.

Matt's a good QB, to be sure, but he's lost so many of his weapons the past few weeks. He still has Owen Daniels, but can Matt consistently count on him every down? The Housotn D has been playing pretty damn good, but how effective will the defense be if they're on the field for 3/4 of the game?

Plus, as laughable as this may sound, Harrington has been improving. He looked pretty good last week, although it is Harrington we're talking about.

So, this game is a hard one to call.

Like I said, Houston was too banged up on offense and their defense just got tired.

peewee's lovechild
09-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Shaub showed some moxy, though.

All is not lost.

But, they still suck ass.