PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Angel!

angel_luv
12-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi guys!
It is Angel_ luv. Long time no talk, I know. Sorry! My life has been chaotic!!!!! I've sunk to an all new low- jobless already and homeless come March. Very long, very stupid situation. I won't bore you with that now.

I think there is something in the air. The whole world is going insane. And I just thought it was my retarded landlords.
What the heck is this about us signing Karl Malone. Just say no, Pop! For the love of all that is holy, just say no. I have despised him forever and he has never given me even a hint of a reason to feel otherwise. Honestly, as long as I can remember basketball being a part of my life ( since I was eight or so), I remember hating Karl Malone. He is the antichrist of basketball.
Malone is old, mean and falling apart. I say return the mailman to sender!

This is all Kobe Bryant's fault. I can't stand him. He ruins everything. This is his worse trick yet. If he fixed it so Maloney Baloney is a Spur... so help me!

On a happy note, I went to the Spurs vs. Orlando game last night. I felt that I needed something to put the merry back in my Christmas. Also I wanted to make sure I saw the Spurs at least once more before the entire organization is desecrated!

Well guys, I am at the library and my time is almost up.
I wanted to touch base with all of you. I have missed being able to hang out. I will be in England for two weeks. With the time difference, I doubt I will be able to come in the chat. But I will post here when I can.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas! See you ( in the chat) next year. =)

Medvedenko
12-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Have a good Christmas AL....we'll see you in the new year.

Streakyshooter08
12-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Hi Angel.

I don't think that Malone will sign with the Spurs. All just rumors.

Bye :)

violentkitten
12-16-2004, 12:11 PM
nothing but tidings of peace and joy

smeagol
12-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Angel, you need to post more!

Happy Xmas.

samikeyp
12-16-2004, 01:29 PM
Good to see you. Hope all goes well for you in '05!

FilSpursFan
12-16-2004, 06:50 PM
we missed you last game's chat 'luv!

Athenea
12-16-2004, 09:16 PM
Angel!! The chat won't be the same w/o u!!
Merry Xmas and enjoy your trip!!!
http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/happy_holidays-AGOL.gif

thispego
12-17-2004, 01:53 AM
ANgel!!! How's it going?? merry christmas and have fun in Europe.!!! tell your sister i said whats up, lol

angel_luv
12-18-2004, 12:02 PM
You guys are just awesome! I'm going into withdrawls not being able to chat with you all. :depressed
But, in the words of Arnold, '' I'll be back!''
Until then, you all have a great holiday and remember everything for me.
Also here's a new year's resolution for you to start practicing in my absense, BE NICE TO RASHO! :spin See you soon! =)

Jimcs50
12-18-2004, 12:08 PM
Angel, why are you not in some pub, throwing back a few pints and throwing darts???

angel_luv
12-19-2004, 07:35 AM
Drinking and playing with sharp objects. Sounds like a dangerous combination, don't you think? =)

P.S. I have decided to try to get a job in the SBC center when I come back into town.

RobinsontoDuncan
12-19-2004, 08:05 AM
yeah i think you have a point, are you going to watch the changing of the guard

Rummpd
12-19-2004, 08:32 AM
Lets break new ground on the Spurs forum.

If this a real (?) situation = we (the Spurs talk forum community) should try to get her a job. Makes a lot of sense in her post, if such, this astute Angel lady should not end up on the streets. Terrible and chaotic situations can happen to good people, I see it all the time in my field of public health.

Angel consider posting a few lines re your job interests - skills and best of luck once you get back from England.

Regards,

MadDoc

angel_luv
12-19-2004, 04:06 PM
I won't end up on the streets literally... my landlords aren't that low. Besides they and I know too many of the same people. I can stay where I am until March, but would rather not be where I am not wanted.

As for my work interest...
I really want to work in the SBC center. I think that would be soi fun. I was told they are hiring people so I will go apply as soon as I get back.
If that doesn't work, I will be in the same situation I am in now, so panicking can wait, at least until after Christmas.

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive, Mad Doc. It meant a lot to me.

No R.D. I am not watching the changing of the guard. Our friends live a train ride away from London and say it is to crowded to go this time of year.

ShoogarBear
12-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Cheeri-o and all that.