PDA

View Full Version : Oberto and Manu

El_Mago
09-30-2007, 03:32 AM
The guys were at Dolce tonight....

Good to see them getting geared up for the season....

Everyone appeared to be having a good time....

Wished them luck on the season....

:smokin

mystargtr34
09-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Whats Dolce? Im Aussie :)

WalterBenitez
09-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Whats Dolce? Im Aussie :)

Me be argentinean :oops , explain ... it is a kind of restaurant?

spurschick
09-30-2007, 10:11 AM
Dolce is a club/bar/lounge.
http://www.dolcesa.com/

HJNTX
09-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Manu was also at Sea World on Saturday. My daughter works there and she text msgd me, "OMGOSH MOM!!! MANU is RIGHT infront of me!!! He's SO gorgeous!!!!"
Enthusiasm of an 18 yr old .. I loved it!!

HJNTX
09-30-2007, 11:24 AM
It's that time of year again and our guys will begin to make their public appearances. Tony Parker LOVES Sea World and is seen there quite often....One of the things that players like about SA is that we allow our SPURS their privacy and time to just enjoy what we have to offer here in San Antonio...

HJNTX
09-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Spurschick..Love the quote of Pop.... :lol

"I don't give a shit." - Coach Pop :elephant

He speaks so eloquently and leaves nothing to the imagination .. :king

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

WalterBenitez
09-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Dolce is a club/bar/lounge.
http://www.dolcesa.com/

great site, thanks.

TMTTRIO
09-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Manu was also at Sea World on Saturday. My daughter works there and she text msgd me, "OMGOSH MOM!!! MANU is RIGHT infront of me!!! He's SO gorgeous!!!!"
Enthusiasm of an 18 yr old .. I loved it!!
I was at Sea World yesterday too and I heard the same thing. Some of the people that were around there said he had just gotten on one of the roller coasters there and I just happened to get over there about the time he had just left the area. I had noticed earlier in the day that there was a big group of people from Argentina (wearing the Argentinean flag) and two of those guys were in line in front of me but I didn't really pay close attention but it did rise in my mind once when I saw them :lol .

HJNTX
09-30-2007, 02:20 PM
I was at Sea World yesterday too and I heard the same thing. Some of the people that were around there said he had just gotten on one of the roller coasters there and I just happened to get over there about the time he had just left the area. I had noticed earlier in the day that there was a big group of people from Argentina (wearing the Argentinean flag) and two of those guys were in line in front of me but I didn't really pay close attention but it did rise in my mind once when I saw them :lol .

She helps to operate the new water coaster Journey to Atlantis and that's where she saw him .. :spin

TMTTRIO
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh I heard he had just gotten off the Great White rollercoaster at that time.

HJNTX
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh I heard he had just gotten off the Great White rollercoaster at that time.
Well, is that near JTA ? lol .. She was working so I know he was near there ..