PDA

View Full Version : Let's get it on.

Summers
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm ready. In honor of the start of training camp the shrine has gone back up on my TV. And that, by the way, is a little pink Maverick I made myself out of modeling clay. I'm not necessarily taking credit for last year, but I'm not taking any chances.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/bluepooh72/100_1795.jpg

duncan228
09-30-2007, 07:38 PM
My can of SPAM, with the Spurs logo on it, goes on my monitor on March first.

Should I change that or stick with my ritual?

Mister Sinister
09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
I have my 03 Champions poster (The one with Timmy and D-Rob on it...descriptive, ne?) and a bumper sticker signed by the Coyote (That I got at the age of 11) tacked to my wall above my TV, and my 05 and 07 hats on my desk...oh, and all my Spurs shirts that still fit me are lined up in the closet. The one or two that don't fit are draped over my desk chair for posterity.

Summers
09-30-2007, 07:42 PM
I'd stick with ritual. :)

Summers
09-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I have my 03 Champions poster (The one with Timmy and D-Rob on it...descriptive, ne?)

And yet we all know which one you're talking about. :lol

Mister Sinister
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
:lol I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about. If you guys didn't, I'd be totally *lost*.

duncan228
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
:lol I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about. If you guys didn't, I'd be totally *lost*.

We all know.
And we all have it. :)

duncan228
09-30-2007, 07:55 PM
I'd stick with ritual. :)

I shall! :spin

Mister Sinister
09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
This reminds me, I need to see if I can procure tickets to the Spurs @ Bulls game up here.

SequSpur
09-30-2007, 08:46 PM
spam sucks and tastes like crap.

Solid D
09-30-2007, 11:11 PM
Will Kori be at photo/media day Monday?

Summers
10-01-2007, 09:06 AM
Will Kori be at photo/media day Monday?

I believe she will.

Jimcs50
10-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Damn Summers, I thought that was an invitation.....got all excited for nothing.

:p:

Dirk Nowitzki
10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm ready. In honor of the start of training camp the shrine has gone back up on my TV. And that, by the way, is a little pink Maverick I made myself out of modeling clay. I'm not necessarily taking credit for last year, but I'm not taking any chances.

Mavs have won 60 plus games the past 2 seasons and they will try to go for a 3rd 60 win season this year. They also have the MVP award and the Southwest division title to defend! Meanwhile you have your nice trophys to defend. How about this....Mavs repeat as regular season champs (Division and MVP award) and Spurs can have their 5th meaningless title? Deal? :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant :drunk :blah :downspin: :smokin

Cry Havoc
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Mavs have won 60 plus games the past 2 seasons and they will try to go for a 3rd 60 win season this year. They also have the MVP award and the Southwest division title to defend! Meanwhile you have your nice trophys to defend. How about this....Mavs repeat as regular season champs (Division and MVP award) and Spurs can have their 5th meaningless title? Deal? :clap :clap :clap :elephant :elephant :elephant :drunk :blah :downspin: :smokin

It seems that preliminary reports of your suicide were a tad exaggerated.

Dirk Nowitzki
10-01-2007, 11:36 AM
It seems that preliminary reports of your suicide were a tad exaggerated.

That they were. I am back baby and come 3-4 weeks from now my gameday threads are starting up again in the NBA section. I need to get Mav fans fired up and my gameday threads do the trick! :clap :clap :clap

Summers
10-01-2007, 02:31 PM

:lmao I don't even know how to respond to this. Are you high?

Summers
10-01-2007, 02:31 PM

:lol Sorry to disapoint you.

angel_luv
10-01-2007, 06:20 PM

Awesome Summers! :)

angel_luv
10-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Whoosh- just saw my first Spurs news coverage of the new season: Timmy talking smack about the Cowboys. :lol

The drought is over! :elephant

FirebatMIV
10-01-2007, 06:30 PM

Right on man, be positive. It's the start of training camp, and everyone deserves to believe in their team.

I honestly hope you keep on believing, it makes it much more fun when your Mavericks ultimately underachieves.

Mrs.Jimcs50
10-01-2007, 11:37 PM

What goes around, comes around. :rolleyes

Jimcs50
10-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Check out the cool countdown clock.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/team?statsId=24

hater
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
that's kinda a freaky altar

LilMissSPURfect
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Cinco De Manu!

RC's Boss
10-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Just before tip off I shall fart twice, take two tokes from a fatty, and two shots of cognac as always!

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Instead of getting fired up for the season I find myself wondering why Summers has a book on Aversive Interpersonal Behaviors. Is it there to make a statement about how the Spurs have become champions by triumphing over the interpersonal chemistry issues that undid the Lakers? Or is it a representative the psychology degree which Tim Duncan acquired by bucking convention and completing his education before going on to be the foundation of the Spurs success? Or is she just working through some issues?

And finally I think, I really need to find something to do at work because I might be slowly going insane.

duncan228
10-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Instead of getting fired up for the season I find myself wondering why Summers has a book on Aversive Interpersonal Behaviors. Is it there to make a statement about how the Spurs have become champions by triumphing over the interpersonal chemistry issues that undid the Lakers? Or is it a representative the psychology degree which Tim Duncan acquired by bucking convention and completing his education before going on to be the foundation of the Spurs success? Or is she just working through some issues?

And finally I think, I really need to find something to do at work because I might be slowly going insane.

You're not going insane.
Keep working it.
You'll figure it out. :)

Cry Havoc
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/team?statsId=24

Please refer yourself to the upper left portion of these forums. Thanks.

ShoogarBear
10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Please refer yourself to the upper left portion of these forums. Thanks.:lol For real. WTF, Jim, do you not have the flash-enabled skin on?

duncan228
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
No one got what the book is about yet. :)

Summers
10-03-2007, 06:01 AM

I'm always working through some issues, but that book wasn't placed there inadvertently. I do have several accounting textbooks in weird places because my husband will be in school for the rest of our child-bearing years, but a Spur helped write part of this book.

And you were trying to be a smartass! :p:

Slomo
10-03-2007, 06:11 AM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/team?statsId=24:flipoff

BTW
NBA.com also have copied the countdown from us :tongue but it's off by one hour for me. Is it the same for you guys?

Summers
10-03-2007, 06:55 AM
:flipoff

BTW
NBA.com also have copied the countdown from us :tongue but it's off by one hour for me. Is it the same for you guys?

It's that eastern seaboard bias!! :lol