PDA

View Full Version : Sunday GTGs?

J.T.
10-01-2007, 04:52 AM
Hey I was wondering if you guys were interested in having Sunday GTGs to watch football all day, or just a couple of games, whatever works. I live in San Marcos, but I can travel to Austin easily. San Antonio is a bit of a stretch for me but I could make it there in exchange for not having to provide any alcohol. Gas is a bitch for me.

I'm just tired of watching games alone on TV or check box scores on line.

Just for people in the Austin/SM/San Antonio area... my cousin's got a lake house in New Braunsfels I might be able to negotiate to borrow for Sundays, but I don't know. Let me know if anyone thinks this is worth giving a try. We couls just all bring a 12 pack and then chip in on a pizza or something.

For the playoffs I usually host, but I'm moving during that time so I don't know if I would be able to. I have a george forman indoor grill that works great for burgers, chicken strips... you name it, but if anyone has a better grill that would prob be better. Anyone think this is a good idea or just fuck it? I'm sick and tired of downing a few beers and watching games by myself. I'll probably get evicted soon since my neightbors probaly only hear "FUCK!" or "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "Move the chains!!!" on Sundays.

peewee's lovechild
10-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Will there be any pot?

Faccia di Angelo
10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I think sunday GTGs would be sweet, but I also live in SA so I don't know how easy that would be. But hey, watching Colts games with other fans is fine by me any day. :) I hate being in cowboy country and hearing it all the time. blah.

BeerIsGood!
10-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Will there be any pot?

??

That's the deal breaker for me.

J.T.
10-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Will there be any pot?

Depends on if I'm having to provide or front money for the party favors... I'm not exactly George Jung here.

I guess starting this thread was a little premature since some of us are spread out between Austin and SA, but since it looks like the Boys and Colts will be in the playoffs again this year, maybe we can take turns hosting playoff parties at our places. That is if Romo can hold on long enough to get through the first game. :lol