PDA

View Full Version : The Cowboys Are Going 16-0!!!

Bigzax
10-01-2007, 12:26 PM
:smokin

Bigzax
10-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Romo is like Aikman with wheels...

TO is a hall of famer!

That defense is top 5!

The Oline is monster.

Nobody can stop them!!!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-01-2007, 12:40 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Kool-AidMan.jpg

Melmart1
10-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Nice try, 'Skins fan. There will be no reverse jinxing going on in here!

Thunder Dan
10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
they are lucky they don't have the Browns on their schedule

samikeyp
10-01-2007, 12:53 PM
they are lucky they don't have the Browns on their schedule

Damn Derek Anderson!

The Browns are supposed to be losing so that #1 pick is a high one! :lol

Seriously though, great game against the Ravens. That was fun to watch.

Thunder Dan
10-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Damn Derek Anderson!

They like to take weeks off but it's always strange to see them beat anyone, let alone potential playoff teams. We have the Pats next week..let's hope they atleast force them to punt a couple of times.

tlongII
10-01-2007, 01:00 PM
The Seahawks are the best team in the NFC and that fact will be evident by the end of the season.

stretch
10-01-2007, 01:01 PM
pull your head out of your ass.

tlongII
10-01-2007, 01:04 PM
The Cowboys are lucky they don't have the Seahawks on the schedule this year. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs.

TheZackAttack!
10-01-2007, 01:08 PM
:smokin

We are going to kill the skins.....

Taco
10-01-2007, 01:22 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Kool-AidMan.jpg

:lol

samikeyp
10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
All hail the Taco!!

Those who do not will perish.

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!!! :ihit

Fillmoe_
10-01-2007, 01:33 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bigzax
10-01-2007, 01:50 PM
The Boys are going to DESTROY THE BUFFALO BILLS!!!

even Marv Levy will be rolling in his grave!!!

BacktoBasics
10-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Nice try, 'Skins fan. There will be no reverse jinxing going on in here!I echo these sentiment.

Take your garbage out on your own team.

Fillmoe_
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
soon as they play a half decent team, they will lose

samikeyp
10-01-2007, 02:15 PM
The Giants are 2-2...that pretty much sums up "halfway decent". :)

peewee's lovechild
10-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Would you put all your vBookie on that?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm sure he will because the NE game is in two weeks.

TLWisfoine
10-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Damn Derek Anderson!

Fun to watch my ass!!! I'm still pissed off at the Ravens and the Bengals. Bunch of scabs. :pctoss

Whisky Dog
10-01-2007, 03:07 PM
I know the Redskins don't have really have shit for an offense and their team and fans are scared of the prospect of seeing the Cowboys twice this season, but there's no need to try the jinx that doesn't work unless you're blowing your own team's horn. Quite a pathetic attempt. Besides, the Redskins are always a tough out no matter how good the Cowboys are, so there's a good chance that series will get split this year anyway.

TLWisfoine
10-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I know the Redskins don't have really have shit for an offense and their team and fans are scared of the prospect of seeing the Cowboys twice this season, but there's no need to try the jinx that doesn't work unless you're blowing your own team's horn. Quite a pathetic attempt. Besides, the Redskins are always a tough out no matter how good the Cowboys are, so there's a good chance that series will get split this year anyway.

Haven't we won the last 16 out of 20 against them?

Whisky Dog
10-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Haven't we won the last 16 out of 20 against them?

As far as I know, but 2 of the 4 losses came last year.

popshark86
10-01-2007, 03:57 PM
cowboys will lose there final 5 games

and end up missing the playoffs

jk :drunk

Bigzax
10-01-2007, 04:17 PM
The Cowboys are lucky they don't have the Seahawks on the schedule this year. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs.

1st of all, if it comes to pass, the seahawks are either the worst team left from the wildcard round, in which case, they are an easy out, OR they are just good enough to beat a 2nd class team en route to Texas Stadium for the NFC Championship Game.

Either way. Hawks are toast.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-01-2007, 05:23 PM

I lost all my respect for Fillmoe when he made all that nonsense about the Rams beating the Cowboys and he didn't even bet.

tlongII
10-01-2007, 05:40 PM
1st of all, if it comes to pass, the seahawks are either the worst team left from the wildcard round, in which case, they are an easy out, OR they are just good enough to beat a 2nd class team en route to Texas Stadium for the NFC Championship Game.

Either way. Hawks are toast.

Wrong! The Seahawks have more talent than any team in the NFC. It's not even close. The NFC West should be a little easier than the NFC East so I expect the 'hawks to have home field advantage over the 'boys when we get to that point as well.

peewee's lovechild
10-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I lost all my respect for Fillmoe when he made all that nonsense about the Rams beating the Cowboys and he didn't even bet.

He's a pussy.

peewee's lovechild
10-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Wrong! The Seahawks have more talent than any team in the NFC. It's not even close. The NFC West should be a little easier than the NFC East so I expect the 'hawks to have home field advantage of the the 'boys when we get to that point as well.

:lol :lol

The Shehawks!!!

Cry Havoc
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Wrong! The Seahawks have more talent than any team in the NFC. It's not even close. The NFC West should be a little easier than the NFC East so I expect the 'hawks to have home field advantage of the the 'boys when we get to that point as well.

Uh.

No.

But keep dreaming.

Dallas would roll the Hawks right now.

Slinkyman
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM
dallas looks good right now, but they've beat two 0-4 teams, one 1-3 team and one 2-2 team. Maybe when they beat a good team i'll care.

sa_kid20
10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
dallas looks good right now, but they've beat two 0-4 teams, one 1-3 team and one 2-2 team. Maybe when they beat a good team i'll care.

they have those records because the cowboys beat them!

tlongII
10-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Uh.

No.

But keep dreaming.

Dallas would roll the Hawks right now.

Uh.

Yes.

Dallas can't beat Seattle. But you already know that, don't you?

peewee's lovechild
10-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Uh.

Yes.

And, Seattle can't win a Super Bowl.

But you already know that, don't you?

Whisky Dog
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM

Let's see, the Patriots beat the 1-3 Jets, 1-3 Bengals, 1-3 Bills, and 1-3 Chargers. The Patriots look good now, but maybe when they beat a good team I'll care.

If you would pay attention you'd notice that 4-0 teams comprise 25% of the total losses of the teams they have played, and possibly 33.33% if one of those teams has already had a bye week. That leads to the teams having shitty records to this point. It's too early to go off of opponents records.

Whisky Dog
10-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Uh.

Yes.

Good God, it seems that the abomination that is Greg Oden's knee hasn't taught you anything. The Cowboys had to beat themselves in Seattle last year because the Seahawks truly suck, and that was a Cowboys team that was about 1/4 as good as they are now.

And you're talking about Seattle, the team that lost to Arizona? How delusional of you.

Bigzax
10-02-2007, 11:39 AM
The only thing that can stop the Cowboys is the Cowboys Themselves!!!

and injuries....Heaven Forbid!

tlongII
10-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Good God, it seems that the abomination that is Greg Oden's knee hasn't taught you anything. The Cowboys had to beat themselves in Seattle last year because the Seahawks truly suck, and that was a Cowboys team that was about 1/4 as good as they are now.

And you're talking about Seattle, the team that lost to Arizona? How delusional of you.

This year's Seahawks team is MUCH better than last year. We lost to Arizona on a fluke fumble. Things like that happen in the NFL...it will happen to Dallas eventually. Nobody goes 16-0!

The Seahawks have a truly GREAT team. They are better than Dallas at virtually every position. We tried to give you that playoff game last year, but Romo didn't want it! :lol

Cry Havoc
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
This year's Seahawks team is MUCH better than last year. We lost to Arizona on a fluke fumble. Things like that happen in the NFL...it will happen to Dallas eventually. Nobody goes 16-0!

The Seahawks have a truly GREAT team. They are better than Dallas at virtually every position. We tried to give you that playoff game last year, but Romo didn't want it! :lol

If this team you claim is so dominant, what were they doing even letting the Cardinals in the game? Truly GREAT teams don't put themselves in a position to lose on a fluke play.

tlongII
10-02-2007, 12:59 PM
If this team you claim is so dominant, what were they doing even letting the Cardinals in the game? Truly GREAT teams don't put themselves in a position to lose on a fluke play.

Nobody goes 16-0! The Pats have looked great so far, but they will choke one away eventually. It's part of being in the NFL. The goal is to try and get home field advantage and stay as healthy as possible until the playoffs.

MasterYoda
10-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Lose, the cowboys will not.

Unstoppable they are. MVP Romo will be.

a Dynasty in the making, it is.

6 rings and counting, they will have... ehehehehehe

peewee's lovechild
10-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Lose, the cowboys will not.

Unstoppable they are. MVP Romo will be.

a Dynasty in the making, it is.

6 rings and counting, they will have... ehehehehehe

Yoda is wise, and often right about such matters.

Well, he was wrong about letting Anakin train.
But, I'll give him a pass on that.

Whisky Dog
10-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Nobody goes 16-0! The Pats have looked great so far, but they will choke one away eventually. It's part of being in the NFL. The goal is to try and get home field advantage and stay as healthy as possible until the playoffs.

There's a big difference between going 16-0 and losing to the Cardinals. The Cardinals don't even have a decent QB, they have to play 2 because both of them suck. The Seahawks are just this side of middle of the pack in NFC while the Cowboys look to be in the rare top 3 in the NFL.

tlongII
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
There's a big difference between going 16-0 and losing to the Cardinals. The Cardinals don't even have a decent QB, they have to play 2 because both of them suck. The Seahawks are just this side of middle of the pack in NFC while the Cowboys look to be in the rare top 3 in the NFL.

Didn't the Cardinals just beat the Steelers? Thought so...

Whisky Dog
10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
The Steelers? The Steelers aren't an elite team. Their offense is reliant on running the ball, and if a team stops their run and makes Roth pass then they're done. Wisenhunt and pretty much the entire AZ staff came from Pitt, so of course they knew what to do to stop Pitts running game and make Roth have to pass to beat them. It was an emotional game that AZ got up for because their coach was screwed over and passed up by the Steelers. What was the Seahawks excuse for losing to a team with no QB?

Walter Craparita
10-02-2007, 02:34 PM
The only thing that can stop the Cowboys is the Cowboys Themselves!!!

and injuries....Heaven Forbid!

and the AFC.

tlongII
10-02-2007, 02:37 PM
The Steelers? The Steelers aren't an elite team. Their offense is reliant on running the ball, and if a team stops their run and makes Roth pass then they're done. Wisenhunt and pretty much the entire AZ staff came from Pitt, so of course they knew what to do to stop Pitts running game and make Roth have to pass to beat them. It was an emotional game that AZ got up for because their coach was screwed over and passed up by the Steelers. What was the Seahawks excuse for losing to a team with no QB?

So you don't think playing the 3-time defending division champs makes for an emotional game that AZ would get up for? LOL! I might have to wait for New England to slap you silly, but you will get slapped silly nonetheless!

BigZak
10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
What was the Seahawks excuse for losing to a team with no QB?

you realize the bills have no qb right? i don't know if the cowboys will win or lose, but i know it will be a squeaker. they won't cover. that's
for damn sure....

spread is...lemme check...

dallas by 10-11.5...

maybe cowboys by a td. a win is a win. you guys would be happy.

and i think you'll cover vs. new england...but that don't mean you'll win...

Walter Craparita
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Word. Dallas barely beat the Rams. TRAP GAME!

BeerIsGood!
10-02-2007, 04:54 PM
you realize the bills have no qb right? i don't know if the cowboys will win or lose, but i know it will be a squeaker. they won't cover. that's
for damn sure....

spread is...lemme check...

dallas by 10-11.5...

maybe cowboys by a td. a win is a win. you guys would be happy.

and i think you'll cover vs. new england...but that don't mean you'll win...

You know this? For a team that has averaged 20 pt margin of victory during a 4-0 beginning of season run? It's always possible that the Cowboys take the night off or the Bills just rise up for some reason, but it's not probable. You don't know jack buddy boy.

Jack
10-02-2007, 08:53 PM
:wakeup

Bigzax
10-09-2007, 07:46 AM
You know this? For a team that has averaged 20 pt margin of victory during a 4-0 beginning of season run? It's always possible that the Cowboys take the night off or the Bills just rise up for some reason, but it's not probable. You don't know jack buddy boy.

me and jack were lauging having a beer reading this...

Poopshark86
10-09-2007, 01:35 PM
sheyitttttttt.....Dallas is losing the rest of their games.

Cleo Lemmon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Homo

BeerIsGood!
10-09-2007, 02:17 PM
me and jack were lauging having a beer reading this...

eh, they still won. That's all I care about

BeerIsGood!
10-09-2007, 02:18 PM
This is probably the best way to win this game. You get the scare of the trap without taking the loss. Hopefully this brings them back from cloud 9 and gets them ready to fight next week.