Fillmoe_
10-01-2007, 01:36 PM
http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/daily/01-07/01-10-07/0110mart.jpg.jpg

samikeyp
10-01-2007, 01:39 PM
and he should be.

katyon6th
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
It looks like he's about to give someone the finger. Or fix what hair he has left on his head.

dougp
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Chargers fucked themselves ... I don't understand the move they made.

TheSanityAnnex
10-01-2007, 03:21 PM
AJ Smith fucked them, the Chargers didn't have a choice. Dean Spanos needs to step in and tell AJ to stick to the drafts, the only thing he excels at.

possessed
10-01-2007, 10:52 PM
AJ Smith fucked them, the Chargers didn't have a choice. Dean Spanos needs to step in and tell AJ to stick to the drafts, the only thing he excels at.
At least Marty coaching those players up made AJ look like he excelled at the draft. Oddly, many of those players are struggling now.
:lol

TheSanityAnnex
10-01-2007, 11:05 PM
At least Marty coaching those players up made AJ look like he excelled at the draft. Oddly, many of those players are struggling now.
:lolRivers is the only one struggling, I fail to see your point.

possessed
10-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Rivers is the only one struggling, I fail to see your point.
Fail to see the point... :lol

Merriman hasn't exactly been "lights out", neither has Castillo. Where has Cromartie been? What happened to the O-line? And yes, your vaunted franchise quarterback looks like garbage. Really, I think it goes deeper than Rivers.

TheSanityAnnex
10-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Fail to see the point... :lol

Merriman hasn't exactly been "lights out", neither has Castillo. Where has Cromartie been? What happened to the O-line? And yes, your vaunted franchise quarterback looks like garbage. Really, I think it goes deeper than Rivers.Merriman has played well, as has Castillo. You haven't seen as many sacks because both have been double teamed constantly, and Merriman for some odd reason has been put into coverage more than rushing. Oline looks like shit, I'll admit that, and so does Rivers, already admitted that.

possessed
10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Oline looks like shit, I'll admit that
It's all in the scheme and coaching. The Chargers had been lauded for having found no-name linemen who they could turn into All-Pros. A year later, they look like trash. The Raiders had the worst O line last year, a change of coaches and scheme and they are one of the better rushing teams in the NFL.

It's the damndest thing...

TheSanityAnnex
10-01-2007, 11:28 PM
It's all in the scheme and coaching. The Chargers had been lauded for having found no-name linemen who they could turn into All-Pros. A year later, they look like trash. The Raiders had the worst O line last year, a change of coaches and scheme and they are one of the better rushing teams in the NFL.

It's the damndest thing...I wasn't aware the Chargers lost their Oline coach.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Merriman has played well, as has Castillo. You haven't seen as many sacks because both have been double teamed constantly, and Merriman for some odd reason has been put into coverage more than rushing. Oline looks like shit, I'll admit that, and so does Rivers, already admitted that.

Loving Cottrell right now, aren't ya?

TheSanityAnnex
10-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Loving Cottrell right now, aren't ya?I know.

monosylab1k
10-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Rivers is the only one struggling, I fail to see your point.
3 weeks of LT doing his best Troy Hambrick impersonation didn't help matters either.

TheSanityAnnex
10-02-2007, 12:16 AM
3 weeks of LT doing his best Troy Hambrick impersonation didn't help matters either.Hey dumbshit, he was talking about people AJ Smith drafted.

monosylab1k
10-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey dumbshit, he was talking about people AJ Smith drafted.
yeah i know, i just didn't give a fuck. i wanted to shit on LT some more.

LOL 1-3.

popshark86
10-03-2007, 02:48 AM
please take cam back

LT needs him