PDA

View Full Version : 7 blocks for chandler

ducks
12-16-2004, 11:04 PM
tonight against bucks as bulls continue to play well

MrChug
12-17-2004, 11:35 AM
I actually like the dude. Slight disappointment outta high school. I normally don't endorse many HS draft picks, but I was sure he was the real deal. I can see him adjusting to the game, in the same way that Rashard eventually came around-but not on the Bulls. The way the Sonics and Suns are playing, I wish Chicago would get him OFF the trading block and ON to one of those teams :lol The guy is a fantastic athlete with excellent defensive instincts. Doesn't hurt that he's 7'1". Was in the top 5 in the NBA in blocks per 48 minutes as a rookie and maintains his presence. I look for more to come from the kid.

manustarting2gd
12-17-2004, 02:42 PM
I actually like the dude. Slight disappointment outta high school. I normally don't endorse many HS draft picks, but I was sure he was the real deal. I can see him adjusting to the game, in the same way that Rashard eventually came around-but not on the Bulls. The way the Sonics and Suns are playing, I wish Chicago would get him OFF the trading block and ON to one of those teams :lol The guy is a fantastic athlete with excellent defensive instincts. Doesn't hurt that he's 7'1". Was in the top 5 in the NBA in blocks per 48 minutes as a rookie and maintains his presence. I look for more to come from the kid.

How about the SPURS, bud? :fro