PDA

View Full Version : The Reagan Diaries

Wild Cobra
10-02-2007, 07:06 AM
I'm surprised you lefties missed an entry out of the new Ronald Reagan book posted at your Lemming sites:

'A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne're-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work.'

Why didn't any of you report this?

ChumpDumper
10-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Because it's not true, you colossal imbecile.

Wild Cobra
10-10-2007, 05:19 AM
LOL... I know it wasn't true. You see, I am not one that refuses to listen to alternate sources. In my case, I have certain conservative media commentators I like to listen too. Still, I listen to the mainstream media with their leftist bias, and even Air America!

This was first said in someone's article speculating what might be in the book. Bill Press while guest hosting the Ed Schultz show on Air America repeated it as fact. I guess Air America really does have a weak crowd.

Right after it was said, many blogs had it on their pages. Even some more reputable sources, which now those pages are "404 Errors" because the links have been removed after discovering the lies.

I was simply surprised nobody mentioned it here. I was hoping someone would take the bait!

Oh well. It simply wasn't on a program that was popular I guess.

Should I feel sorry for Ed Shultz and Bill Press? Nobody listens to them....

exstatic
10-10-2007, 05:29 AM
CD is no longer an attack sissy? WTF am I supposed to do for entertainment around her now in lieu of watching him rip you to shreds and you pretend not to be reading his posts?

Wild Cobra
10-10-2007, 05:34 AM
CD is no longer an attack sissy? WTF am I supposed to do for entertainment around her now in lieu of watching him rip you to shreds and you pretend not to be reading his posts?
LOL

I can take verbal abuse. I just got tired of it when Chump did nothing but attack me. There was a time that there was no debate by Chump, just vile anger. Now that Chump is actually speaking in words on the subject matter, I decided to see the text again. Same with boutons. All along, I would periodically view a posting. Since they actually contribute to debate on occasion, I figured I should see what is said again.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Gee, I'm honored. :rolleyes