PDA

View Full Version : Kid Nation : Deal with it

fatsack
10-04-2007, 11:17 AM
this little bitch really got on my nerves last night with the constant "deal with it"

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/imagehosting/68246c5a7fddbedb.jpg

I liked the way the other kids confronted her about it at town council and made her cry. I don't think she deserves to be on the town council, as when the yellow team were the cooks she hardly raised a finger to cook or clean the dishes.

don't like my threads?

deal with it.

703 Spurz
10-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Who the fuck watches this show anyway? And why?

ashbeeigh
10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
:lmao I hate that bitch! "I'm a pageant queen..I can do what I want...I don't wash dishes...we're upper class....blah blah blah." I loved how they bitched her out last night and she cried. And don't get me started on that Laurel girl. Her accent drives me up the wall.

Brutalis
10-04-2007, 02:15 PM
dumb show. won't make it very long.

Sunshine
10-04-2007, 02:17 PM
I was hoping she'd get blown away in that storm, but no such luck.

Spurfect
10-04-2007, 02:40 PM
:lmao I hate that bitch! "I'm a pageant queen..I can do what I want...I don't wash dishes...we're upper class....blah blah blah." I loved how they bitched her out last night and she cried. And don't get me started on that Laurel girl. Her accent drives me up the wall.

eh? i don't understand calling a little girl a "bitch"... wtf :wtf

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Would bitch-in-the-making suffice?

BacktoBasics
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
eh? i don't understand calling a little girl a "bitch"... wtf :wtfGod dammit, I hate having to agree with you but you beat me to the punch.

Spurminator
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM
We've run out of adults to use as our personal measuring sticks so we've moved on to kids.

ashbeeigh
10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Would bitch-in-the-making suffice?

Better. I didn't mean to sound so horrible, sorry to everyone that read my comment about her.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
I was hoping that CBS would work in some elements of Jericho, the show that used to have Kid Nation's time slot. They take the kids out there to the middle of no where to their little town and then a couple of days later have some special effects guys fake a mushroom cloud on the horizon.

"Sorry kids, it looks like all of society was wiped out. It really is up to you to rebuild world. Get to work." I imagine they'd have to throw out the next 12-24 hours worth of footage because honestly, who wants to watch a bunch of whiny kids crying about their families being nuked? But after that it might make for some compelling television. Lord of the Flies meets Mad Max. Now that's a show I'd watch.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Maybe if it became Battle Royale.

Little Bitch
10-04-2007, 05:52 PM
this little bitch really got on my nerves last night...

:rolleyes

Cant_Be_Faded
10-04-2007, 08:59 PM
What in the flying fuck are you all bitching about?

Kid Nation? Little Bitches? Dealing with it????
This is why i intentionally stay away from nonsports-related television at all times, adult swim and south park not included..

Seriously
Kid Nation?????
go to the freakin library or something
smoke a joint and space out to Rush's Farewell To Kings
Do something
Do anything
But don't watch this shit, it plagues the mind and the soul.

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
:lmao I hate that bitch! "I'm a pageant queen..I can do what I want...I don't wash dishes...we're upper class....blah blah blah." I loved how they bitched her out last night and she cried. And don't get me started on that Laurel girl. Her accent drives me up the wall.At least that little bitch has a job.

marini martini
10-04-2007, 09:32 PM
What in the flying fuck are you all bitching about?

Kid Nation? Little Bitches? Dealing with it????
This is why i intentionally stay away from nonsports-related television at all times, adult swim and south park not included..

Seriously
Kid Nation?????
go to the freakin library or something
smoke a joint and space out to Rush's Farewell To Kings
Do something
Do anything
But don't watch this shit, it plagues the mind and the soul.

No shit! When you've had kids & they grow up, this is the kind of shit that makes you hate the future generation! Pro-choice, BABY!!!!! :toast

BushDynasty
10-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I've left you trillions of dollars in deficit spending you're on the hook for when you grow up, little girl.

Deal with it.

timvp
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
The commercials for Pedo Nation ... I mean Kid Nation look disturbing.

Vinnie_Johnson
10-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Didn't they try this show before? I seem to recall it didn't turn out to well I think it was called Children of the corn.

Spurfect
10-04-2007, 10:25 PM
The commercials for Pedo Nation ... I mean Kid Nation look disturbing.

LOLOL that just seriously cracked me up... going by reading that in spansh context (Pedo Nation) :lmao

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I've left you trillions of dollars in deficit spending you're on the hook for when you grow up, little girl.

Deal with it.

You were only starting wars with countries you should have been starting wars with.

marini martini
10-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Noooooo shit corso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show is fuckin' creeeeeeeeeepy! IMOHO :toast