PDA

View Full Version : Good sports bars with NFL Sunday ticket?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Anyone know of places with good TV setups and cheap drink prices... the local schedule for the early games this Sunday are Miami vs. Houston and Detroit vs. Washington, and I don't want to be stuck watching either of those games

I checked out Indigo Joe's last 2 weeks ago and it had a good setup but ridiculous prices and horrible management

exstatic
10-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Generally, the places that have the Sunday Ticket have to recoup their costs. The shit ain't free, you know. They don't charge a business establishment the same as a home customer, either.

T Park
10-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Buffalo Wild WIngs.

If your in SA. Decent food, good drinks, every TV has EVERY game.

Gauranteed.

if it aint on, you can get it put on at the TV nearest you.

johnsmith
10-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Generally, the places that have the Sunday Ticket have to recoup their costs. The shit ain't free, you know. They don't charge a business establishment the same as a home customer, either.

Dude, it only costs like $300.

I've been to plenty of bars that don't have to "recoup their costs" by jacking up prices.

Sounds to me like you're a pretentious dickhead that only goes to expensive bars and then thumbs your nose at anyone that complains about the prices.

By the way, T Park is right, Buffalo Wild Wings is a kick ass place for NFL Sunday's.

shyne
10-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Fox and the hound is good

Dro210
10-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Anyone know of places with good TV setups and cheap drink prices... the local schedule for the early games this Sunday are Miami vs. Houston and Detroit vs. Washington, and I don't want to be stuck watching either of those games

I checked out Indigo Joe's last 2 weeks ago and it had a good setup but ridiculous prices and horrible management

One of us just needs to break down and switch to Direct TV or whatever it is.... and then we can re-coup our own fees by buying our cheap ass beer from HEB and our cheap ass liqour from Costco, and saying fuck a bar

...and then I need to get Sundays off

tlongII
10-09-2007, 09:11 AM
The Cheerful Pitstop in Beaverton. $2.25 for well drinks.