PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green carted off the field on a backboard...

exstatic
10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
:dizzy

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 12:39 PM
:wtf

exstatic
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Didn't catch the play live, but on the replay, it looked like it was a reverse, and he was trying to block a DL.

exstatic
10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
First word is concussion, at a minimum. He missed like 9 games at KC last year with a severe concussion, and they are cumulative.

midgetonadonkey
10-07-2007, 12:58 PM
He tried to take out Travis Johnson's knees. Fuck him.

dirk4mvp
10-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Ouch. Knee slammed right into the side of his helmet.

exstatic
10-07-2007, 01:00 PM
He tried to take out Travis Johnson's knees. Fuck him.
I don't think he was "trying" to do anything, more like a wuss, ducking QB block.

midgetonadonkey
10-07-2007, 01:02 PM
He should've ducked his ass out of the way then. What is a 74 year old QB doing trying to throw a block on a 300lb dude anyway?

exstatic
10-07-2007, 01:10 PM
He should've ducked his ass out of the way then. What is a 74 year old QB doing trying to throw a block on a 300lb dude anyway?
I think you'll find he agrees with you when he remembers who he is in a week or two. :lol

Flo-Rida
10-07-2007, 03:03 PM
u guys beat the phins by 3 PATHETIC YALL NIGGAS ARE GARBAGE and midgetondonkey you is a pathetic ass nigga juss like ur texans yall niggas aint go do shit dis year Ya DiGG FuckBoi

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 03:07 PM
I think he's trying to say the Texans aren't good.

exstatic
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
The 17 YO White boy acting ghetto trolls are some of the lamest.

midgetonadonkey
10-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm glad you translated because I don't speak ignorant.

midgetonadonkey
10-07-2007, 03:12 PM
But a win is a win. Who cares by how much.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 03:14 PM
u guys beat the phins by 3 PATHETIC YALL NIGGAS ARE GARBAGE and midgetondonkey you is a pathetic ass nigga juss like ur texans yall niggas aint go do shit dis year Ya DiGG FuckBoi

Texans are good this year. Deal with it.

midgetonadonkey
10-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Since you go by Flo-rida, shouldn't this be your avatar?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/character_floridaevans.gif

exstatic
10-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Since you go by Flo-rida, shouldn't this be your avatar?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/character_floridaevans.gif
PZWN3D

Darkwaters
10-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I was watching the game live and I seriously thought Trent Green broke his neck. I was saying to my wife "he very well might be paralyzed". I can't believe that audacity of Travis Johnson and his taunting penalty after the play. What an asshole.

Regardless, I hope Trent Green is ok and that a concussion is the worst of his problems. God speed.

shyne
10-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I dont like what TJ did, but you dont put her helmet in someones knees like that he could have took him out for a long time. TJ shouldnt have got up like that I think he was just pissed about the play.

Flo-Rida
10-07-2007, 04:52 PM
PZWN3D
shows how smart u are dumbass Flo-Rida is a rapper FuckBoi and in other words u a wack ass nigga

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 04:58 PM
shows how smart u are dumbass Flo-Rida is a rapper FuckBoi and in other words u a wack ass nigga
and dem phins is a weak ass team tryin to play pplz like a sucka into thinkin theys a good team. theys only got one prob. they got played like foos by houston and dallas. :smokin

dirk4mvp
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
^ you need to brush up on your ebonics.

Flo-Rida
10-07-2007, 05:11 PM
and dem phins is a weak ass team tryin to play pplz like a sucka into thinkin theys a good team. theys only got one prob. they got played like foos by houston and dallas. :smokin
The phins played horrible only lost by 3 to dem fuck ass niggas from houston and stop hatin u pussy ass nigga

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-07-2007, 05:34 PM
The phins played horrible only lost by 3 to dem fuck ass niggas from houston and stop hatin u pussy ass nigga
you's is the one hatin. whatcha gotta say about dem cowboys makin phins they bitches?

K-State Spur
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Oh Stewardess, I speak Jive.

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/zaidenwinters/th_airplane7a.jpg

TheZackAttack!
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
But a win is a win. Who cares by how much.

texans BARELY SQUEAKED by the dolphins. Dolphins pretty much gave this win to you all. That tells me all I need to know about how the texan season will go. texans are horrible and travis johnson is a piece of shit.

mardigan
10-08-2007, 10:17 AM
texans BARELY SQUEAKED by the dolphins. Dolphins pretty much gave this win to you all. That tells me all I need to know about how the texan season will go. texans are horrible and travis johnson is a piece of shit.
They have lost a ton a players this year. Playing without Andre and Jones isnt helping them right now on offense either. They are better than they look right now.
And Johnson shouldnt have taunted him, but that was a dirty ass block and Johnson has every right to be pissed about it. You could blow a guys patella and end his career throwing blocks like that. Green should get fined when he wakes up

monosylab1k
10-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Travis Johnson is the biggest prick in the NFL. Taunting an unconscious guy....that's fuckin incredible. Fuck Houston.

TheZackAttack!
10-08-2007, 10:21 AM
They have lost a ton a players this year. Playing without Andre and Jones isnt helping them right now on offense either. They are better than thye look right now.
And Johnson shouldnt have taunted him, but that was a dirty ass block and Johnson has every right to be pissed about it. You could blow a guys patella and end his career throwing blocks like that. Green should get fined when he wakes up

I've never been one for the injury excuse myself.....and still, fuck Travis Johnson. QBs don't know shit about blocking, they always just throw their body towards a guy in an akward manner. I doubt Green had malicious intent.

mardigan
10-08-2007, 10:27 AM
I've never been one for the injury excuse myself.....and still, fuck Travis Johnson. QBs don't know shit about blocking, they always just throw their body towards a guy in an akward manner. I doubt Green had malicious intent.
It was hard to tell. I never would think Green seems like the kind of guy who would knowingly do that on purpose, but its hard to go at someone like that and not kind of know your probably going to take their legs out while the guy cant see it coming, pretty cheap if you ask me. And your right, Johnson acted like a bitch on the field, and I doubt anyone on his team liked what he did either, but if that had been the Cowboys and that had happened to Ware or someone I would have been fucking pissed. Green should be smarter than that with how many years he's played and injuries he's had.

shyne
10-08-2007, 10:35 AM
That was bullshit on Greens part, if you look at the replay he put himself in position so he could throw that low block on the knees. He got what he deserved for that pussy play. I'm sure nobody would be saying shit right now if it was the other way around and TJ was the one getting carted off the field with a career ending knee injury. He shouldnt have got up and taunted, but his emotions got the best of him and it cost us 15, who cares we won the game. He never said we was glad Trent Green got hurt, all he said was it was a dirty play and he didnt appreciate it.

NBA Junkie
10-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Texans are good this year. Deal with it.

Nah...They couldn't beat the sorry ass Atlanta Falcons the week before.

TheZackAttack!
10-08-2007, 12:28 PM
That was bullshit on Greens part, if you look at the replay he put himself in position so he could throw that low block on the knees. He got what he deserved for that pussy play. I'm sure nobody would be saying shit right now if it was the other way around and TJ was the one getting carted off the field with a career ending knee injury. He shouldnt have got up and taunted, but his emotions got the best of him and it cost us 15, who cares we won the game. He never said we was glad Trent Green got hurt, all he said was it was a dirty play and he didnt appreciate it.

LOL, typical response from a typical texan fan. At least Mardigan makes a rational argument and point. While you are "blah blah blah, fuck Green he deserved to get a serious head injury". Green has always been a class guy in the league. Like I said, QBs don't know how to throw a block and he just threw his body down at Johnson. Did johnson get hurt? No. So don't say Green got what he deserved you piece of shit.

O-Factor
10-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Green has always been a class act in the league. Im sure he didn't purposely go for the knee. He's a QB, not a FB. If it was a guy like Joey Porter, Im sure it would of been on purpose.

shyne
10-08-2007, 01:44 PM
LOL, typical response from a typical texan fan. At least Mardigan makes a rational argument and point. While you are "blah blah blah, fuck Green he deserved to get a serious head injury". Green has always been a class guy in the league. Like I said, QBs don't know how to throw a block and he just threw his body down at Johnson. Did johnson get hurt? No. So don't say Green got what he deserved you piece of shit.

Don't give me that Quarterbacks don't know how to block bullshit, its a basic football play that you learn in pop warner. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that that when you hit someone that weighs 300 lbs in the knee its not going to be good. It was a fucken chop block plain and simple, and could have fucked him up pretty bad. I also said that he shouldnt have acted like that, neither did anyone else on the team but he was pissed because it was a BS play. Just because Trent is a good guy doesnt give him a pass on a dirty fucken play. I hope he is ok and comes back soon, but people are making TJ out to be some Monster but if it was someone on your team you would feel the same way bitch.

Walter Craparita
10-08-2007, 01:48 PM
It was hilarious seeing that dude talk trash to an unconscious man hahahaha.

TheZackAttack!
10-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Don't give me that Quarterbacks don't know how to block bullshit, its a basic football play that you learn in pop warner. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that that when you hit someone that weighs 300 lbs in the knee its not going to be good. It was a fucken chop block plain and simple, and could have fucked him up pretty bad. I also said that he shouldnt have acted like that, neither did anyone else on the team but he was pissed because it was a BS play. Just because Trent is a good guy doesnt give him a pass on a dirty fucken play. I hope he is ok and comes back soon, but people are making TJ out to be some Monster but if it was someone on your team you would feel the same way bitch.

Actually if you've played any football at all, you would know you don't learn technical blocking until junior high, but anyway... Take a closer fucking look at the texan offensive linemen. It'll only be a matter of time before they get the reputation of Denvers offensive line. You can make all the excuses in the fucking world, but there is still nothing more pathetic than someone who talks shit to an unconsious guy. TJ is a little bitch, much like you.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-08-2007, 02:41 PM

Not really.

It's a legal block.

Blame the NFL, not Green.

Holt's Cat
10-08-2007, 06:59 PM
If Johnson was white and Green was black then I'm sure all would feel the same. Green was responsible for what befell him. As for Johnson's reaction, I can't blame him for that.

Flo-Rida
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
you's is the one hatin. whatcha gotta say about dem cowboys makin phins they bitches?
Okay and... ur point is

Texans aint gonna win a super bowl ever so whatcha gotta say bout dat fuck ass nigga

Dro210
10-09-2007, 05:33 AM
I ain't even gonna try and jump in on this, but here's my original take on this from another forum.....

"12:01, I had alot of respect for Trent Green.... about 12:20, I was like fuck Trent Green"

am I the only one who thinks Johnson is right? Green coulda ended Johnson's day/season/career just as easily as he did his own on that play. That was a pure bitch move by Green imo... you don't block a guy like that, especially when you're a pussy quarterback always complaining about cheap shots.

and the taunting thing... 1st of all, it's not taunting... he was bitching at that fool cause he was pissed about the hit, he thought he could hear him... the play happened, he got up quick and went right at Green talkin shit, I'd put money on him having absolutly no clue that Green was unconscious, and just thinking he was still down on the ground from the play. I guarantee all those guys on the Dolphins runnin their mouths woulda done the same thing if they had just taken a cheap shot like that.

and I'm not in the least bit a Texans fan