PDA

View Full Version : **OFFICIAL** SpursDynasty '07-'08 Predictions Thread

LEONARD
10-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Since Jeff loves to predict various possibilities then claim to never be wrong when one of them is right, we need to track this stuff for the sake of comedic entertainment. If you see him making predictions in a thread, paste it here...

Let's start with his predictions for how the West will shake out this season. The Mavs have gone from not making the playoffs, to the 6th seed, to the 3rd seed with 55 wins (despite saying they wouldn't top 52 wins previously) in the last month. Suns have gone from 6th to 2nd. Rockets have gone from out to 8th...

8/16/07...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76114&page=1&pp=26

Here are the 8 Playoff teams for next season and how they will be seeded:

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

8/17/07 at 2:18
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1912587#post1912587

1. Spurs
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Lakers
5. Clippers
6. Suns
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

A reasonable prediction of playoff seeds. Wasn't Seattle supposed to get in because of Durant? Weren't all the other teams with the exception of the Clippers and Sonics in the playoffs last year? It's a reasonable prediction that was not pulled out of my ass.

15 min's later we get

Okay, I'll switch it around:

1. Spurs
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Nuggets
7. Clippers
8. Sonics

We have the four second round teams from last season, in the top 4 seeds. Lakers should be better with Fisher back, were decent last season until free falling. Nuggets were the sixth seed last year, Clippers were a few games out of the West. Sonics will have Durant.

and 4 min's after that we get...

Oh ok.

1. Spurs
2. Suns
3. Jazz
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Mavs
7. Nuggets
8. Sonics

After a 2006 Finals loss, 67 wins and a first round loss, I definitely don't see Dallas winning any more than 52 games.

is 55 > 52?? because...

9/21/07
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78042&page=2

Here are my new standings predictions for the West:

1. Spurs 65-17
2. Jazz 59-23
3. Mavericks 55-27
4. Suns 50-32
5. Warriors 50-32 (hold tiebreaker over Phoenix)
6. Lakers 47-35
7. Nuggets 45-37
8. Rockets 44-38

:lol

He also predicted that Garnett would NOT be traded.

and of course he picked the Mavs to beat GS before the series, only to change his pick after game 1 and claim it all along...

Keep em coming Jeff... :fro

stretch
10-08-2007, 12:56 PM
:lmao

Findog
10-08-2007, 12:58 PM
I predict a gig at Buffalo Wild Wings in the near future. Maybe even an appearance at Central Market's Burgers and Boch on the weekends as well, if they play their cards right.

resistanze
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
He's just contradicting himself like he's supposed to contradict.

E20
10-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Um FYI LEONARD, SpursDynasty is just doing what he is supposed to be doing.

SpursDynasty should seriously have a sports clothing/shoe company look at that line and sell it to them. That shit is catchy.

LEONARD
10-08-2007, 02:53 PM
His prediction via signature (10-8-07)...

Kevin Durant - the 2007-2008 Rookie of the Year. Thank you for not getting injured and taking care of yourself like a high draft pick should.

LEONARD
10-08-2007, 03:00 PM
**UPDATE**

10/6/07
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1992560#post1992560

Finally, a writer who agrees with what I've said all along: Dallas' 67 wins are "fake". They just got some lucky bounces to go down.

I predict Dallas will go 53-29.

53-29 is the latest...

Jeff Prediction Quick Hits...

10/6/07
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1992477#post1992477

I would say Boston in the NBA Finals. Unless Detroit or Miami can return to championship form.

As far as the West, the Spurs are pretty much a given for the Finals. There's no team in the West that can compete with the Spurs on a championship level.

10/7/07
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1993091#post1993091

The Mavs are digging themselves in a deeper hole of disappointment by even thinking they're championship contenders.

They're just not, no matter how much the NBA and ESPN and ABC want them to be.

10/8/07

Dallas Mavs are pretty much a non-factor in the West playoff picture for this season.

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2007, 05:10 PM
* * * OPENING WEEK PICKS * * *

posted at 3:35 p.m. on 10/10/07

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1998101&postcount=1

San Antonio vs. Blazers: Easy W for SA. Other than getting our rings, pointless game to put on national TV opening night. If certain players who are supposed to be in the damn game would not hurt their knee getting off the couch, maybe this game would be more intriguing.

Lakers vs. Houston: Easy W for the Lakers. Enough said.

Dallas vs. Cleveland: Since Cleveland was an NBA Finalist (a shitty one, but Dallas was a first-round outer) look for an easy W for Cleveland on the 2nd night of the regular season.

Detroit vs. Miami: Good game. One of the only two watchable East vs. East match ups, the other being Boston vs. Detroit. Don't know who will win this one.

Phoenix vs. Seattle: Look for ROTY Durant to put away a declining, frustrated and chemistry-less Phoenix team.

jman3000
10-10-2007, 05:28 PM
i think he's doing a good job at trolling yall... no way in hell he's so retarded he would actually predict the mavs, suns, and rockets to have such shitty years.

if he is..... holy shit.

sprrs
10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
i think he's doing a good job at trolling yall... no way in hell he's so retarded he would actually predict the mavs, suns, and rockets to have such shitty years.

if he is..... holy shit.

Either that or the biggest Spur homer in existence...Mavs, Suns, and Rockets happen to be the Spurs biggest rivals.

mavs>spurs2
10-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Jman, Spursdynasty has been this way since post 1, and hes over 1000 now.

Either he has alot of time on his hands and is a great actor, or more likely hes an idiot drummer for a struggling band

Roxsfan
10-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I predict that Spursdynasty is an idiot :rolleyes

O-Factor
10-10-2007, 11:55 PM
The only sure thing is suns fans making excuses after we beat them time and time and time again this season.

LEONARD
10-11-2007, 09:02 AM
* * * OPENING WEEK PICKS * * *

posted at 3:35 p.m. on 10/10/07

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1998101&postcount=1

Sweet...maybe I should add a "W-L" tally at the top to see just how good he is at predictions things... :lol

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 09:10 AM
i almost forgot about the new bet I made with SD a few weeks back.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1911151&postcount=28

Ok you're on.

1. For every game the Spurs lose out of their first ten, I'm gone for two weeks.
2. If they lose to the Mavericks, I'm gone till the playoffs.

1. If the Spurs go 10-0, you're out the whole season/playoffs.
2. If the Spurs beat the Mavericks, you're out for a whole month.

I already won 1 bet, I can win another :lol

hopefully this bet doesn't fail miserably like my last one. although SD was just outta control stupid with this bet.

2centsworth
10-11-2007, 09:54 AM
the kid is obviously disturbed or is playing you guys for fools. Either way, why does he get so much attention?

Roxsfan
10-11-2007, 10:33 AM
^^because he is an incessant poster of new and idiotic threads.

He should have his new-thread privilege revoked :smokin

Reggie Miller
10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
the kid is obviously disturbed or is playing you guys for fools. Either way, why does he get so much attention?

Well, the "spin-offs" are hilarious. BobcatsDynasty may be my favorite poster on this board. Keep up the good work, various Dynasties!

BobcatsDynasty
10-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Well, the "spin-offs" are hilarious. BobcatsDynasty may be my favorite poster on this board. Keep up the good work, various Dynasties!
Thank you. I'm just making posts that I'm supposed to make.

SpursDynasty
10-11-2007, 05:55 PM
My predictions are subject to change over the summer due to offseason activity or inactivity.

I didn't need to predict Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston having shitty years. Two of those got eliminated in the first round and the other one couldn't stay on the bench, supposedly costing themselves the series. That's a shitty season on its own without me predicting it.

SpursDynasty
10-11-2007, 05:57 PM
My Predictions:

1. Dallas will not get past the 2nd round.
2. Phoenix will not get past the 2nd round.
3. Neither Phoenix nor Dallas will win 60 games.
4. The Spurs will win the championship.
5. Greg Oden is a fluke, oh wait that already happened.
6. The Rockets won't win 50.

Those are my predictions so far.

mavs>spurs2
10-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I predict a Buffalo Wild Wings gig in the near future

Findog
10-11-2007, 06:42 PM
My Predictions:

I predict Jeff Drums is laying some sweet Josh Daniels groupie cooch this weekend. On the scale of probability, it's as likely as items 1, 2 and 6 posted above.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I predict a Buffalo Wild Wings gig in the near future

FromWayDowntown
10-12-2007, 08:41 AM
My Predictions:

Worth noting in this thread that Jeff added to this list by re-writing his signature on or about October 11, 2007 to include the following bonus predictions:

I'm calling these predictions for the 2007-2008 season:

1. Kevin Durant - Rookie of the Year. Even if Oden was playing, Durant would win it over a player whose knee got hurt for no reason.
2. Dallas and Phoenix - Less than 60 wins each
3. Spurs going at least 3-1 in the regular season each vs. both Dallas and Phoenix
4. Spurs - NBA Champions 2008
5. Houston - Out in the first round, win no more than 52 games in the reg. season
6. Dwight Howard will continue to be an overrated player and a wasted No. 1 draft pick.
7. Spurs - 65 wins, at the least
8. LeBron will not make the Finals
9. Boston vs. SA - NBA Finals 2008
10. Dallas and Phoenix both get eliminated in the 2nd round.

For the record. . . .

monosylab1k
10-12-2007, 08:44 AM
:lol i see he's really gone out on a limb and predicted a Spurs championship and Kevin Durant winning ROtY.

LEONARD
10-12-2007, 09:56 AM
My predictions are subject to change over the summer due to offseason activity or inactivity.

You made 3 different sets of predictions in a span of 20 min's you genius...

hopefully this bet doesn't fail miserably like my last one. although SD was just outta control stupid with this bet.

awesome

My Predictions:

and the changes continue...I thought it was 52 games for Dallas? Or 55? Now it's 60? :lol

Oden...good one... :lol

I'm predicting that Oden will avg 0 pts and 0 reb's this year...damn I'm a genius!!

LEONARD
10-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Full list of the latest...

My Predictions:

1. Kevin Durant - Rookie of the Year. Even if Oden was playing, Durant would win it over a player whose knee got hurt for no reason.
2. Dallas and Phoenix - Less than 60 wins each
3. Spurs going at least 3-1 in the regular season each vs. both Dallas and Phoenix
4. Spurs - NBA Champions 2008
5. Houston - Out in the first round, win no more than 52 games in the reg. season
6. Dwight Howard will continue to be an overrated player and a wasted No. 1 draft pick.
7. Spurs - 65 wins, at the least
8. LeBron will not make the Finals
9. Boston vs. SA - NBA Finals 2008

SpursDynasty
10-12-2007, 02:15 PM
The ones in my signature are the official, final ones. Throw the others out. If I make any new predictions, they're going in my signature. I'm not making any predictions on actual records or seed numbers after all other than Dallas and Phoenix won't get 60, and Houston despite everyone's talk about them making some noise, won't win more than 52.

The bet with mono is still on:

1. For every game the Spurs lose out of their first ten, I'm gone for two weeks. I predict the Spurs will go 10-0 on their first 10 games.
2. If they lose to the Mavericks in their first regular season meeting, I'm gone till the playoffs.
3. If the Spurs go 10-0 during their first 10 regular season games, mono is out the whole season/playoffs.
4. If the Spurs beat the Mavericks in their first regular season meeting, mono is out for a whole month.

LEONARD
10-12-2007, 03:11 PM
The ones in my signature are the official, final ones. Throw the others out. If I make any new predictions, they're going in my signature. I'm not making any predictions on actual records or seed numbers after all other than Dallas and Phoenix won't get 60, and Houston despite everyone's talk about them making some noise, won't win more than 52.

The bet with mono is still on:

1. For every game the Spurs lose out of their first ten, I'm gone for two weeks. I predict the Spurs will go 10-0 on their first 10 games.
2. If they lose to the Mavericks in their first regular season meeting, I'm gone till the playoffs.
3. If the Spurs go 10-0 during their first 10 regular season games, mono is out the whole season/playoffs.
4. If the Spurs beat the Mavericks in their first regular season meeting, mono is out for a whole month.

All predictions will be tracked...sorry Mr Daniels...

sprrs
10-13-2007, 04:13 AM

I'm almost inclined to root for the Mavs when they play the Spurs......almost.

LEONARD
10-15-2007, 02:28 PM
SD tried to sneak a change in...

old

new
10. The Spurs will have no more than one 2-game losing streak.

Subwooper
10-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Chicago vs Spurs in final, Spurs to sweep tho! Spurs will have not win a game against mavs unless Ginobili or Parker gets hot, seeying Pop is only going to let them play 30 mins each reg season game this season. Come finals. Spurs not to lose more then 1 game in each series. Unless against denver, with a possible mismatch against Iverson, who will eventually lose his composure to Bowen, breaking the Nuggest Offense in half, reducing them to nothing. Spurs cannot lose a 7 game series with their current rotation of last seasons finals series.

stretch
10-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Leonard, I think you need to add Jeff's most recent mistake. Although not a prediction, it was a statement that he made that did not come true, in him not posting till Friday.

LEONARD
10-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Another bad prediction from SD...

Sunday, 10-14-2007, 01:19 PM

I will not be back on this forum till Friday.

Thursday, 10:35 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79690

FromWayDowntown
10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
It seems implicit in Jeff's bet with Mono, but for the record, he's told us officially:

I have already predicted a 10-0 record to open the season.....

Portland - I'm sure Oden will be a big threat to us sitting on the bench.
Memphis - A 22-60 record is sure to be tough on us!
Sacramento - With the great and consistent sportsmanlike conduct of Ron Artest, this team is sure to hold together vs. the league's best defense.
Houston - McGrady is their leader. Enough said.
Miami - The hardest opponent out of the first 10....Still a Spurs W by 3-7 points.
New Orleans - Who's on this team?
Milwaukee - They got 2 fake wins vs. us last year...no BS this year.easy W.
LA Lakers - The 2000-2002 team this isn't. Fisher and Kobe and Phil are long removed from their championship days.
Dallas - First round elimination team should pose no real threat to defending champs.
Houston - Tracy McGrady is their leader. Enough said.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2015982&postcount=4

LEONARD
10-27-2007, 08:41 AM
despite having the Mavs as the #3 seed in his latest west standings...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2026233

The Mavericks will finish no higher than the #4 seed this year.

Keep the varying predictions coming Josh!!! :lol

LEONARD
10-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I look at it this way: The Rockets at best are a #5 or #6 seed.

despite having them off your top 8 in the west until recently when they crept to #8... :lol

LEONARD
11-06-2007, 01:08 PM
talking about Houston...

They'll get blown out by 20 Tuesday night and be back at the bottom of the NBA Power Rankings.

a #1 to last in the power rankings would be quite a slide...I predict that that WON'T happen... :lol

SpursDynasty
11-06-2007, 04:28 PM
The Rockets are just catching some cheap hype because they have Scola who has yet to anything real in the NBA.

SpursDynasty
11-06-2007, 04:31 PM
As I've said before, my officials predictions are in my sig. Doesn't matter what they were over the summer, etc. They were subject to change until the season started and those are the official ones.

I also have predictions on a single game basis. Those don't go in the sig, the sig ones are season-long ones. Tonight's prediction: Spurs by 20 at the least.

I need to throw in my 10-0 prediction to open the season in the sig though.

LEONARD
11-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Tonight's prediction: Spurs by 20 at the least

Love it...

LEONARD
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
and that waste of a 1st rd pick Dwight Howard was terrible with 28 / 16 last night...

Greg Oden
11-07-2007, 09:24 AM
and that waste of a 1st rd pick Dwight Howard was terrible with 28 / 16 last night...

you can't blame him for tryin to shoot some shots.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Ok you're on.

1. For every game the Spurs lose out of their first ten, I'm gone for two weeks.
2. If they lose to the Mavericks, I'm gone till the playoffs.

1. If the Spurs go 10-0, you're out the whole season/playoffs.
2. If the Spurs beat the Mavericks, you're out for a whole month.

I already won 1 bet, I can win another :lol
This is a big night for anyone who wants SD gone. If the Spurs lose he's out till the playoffs. If the Spurs win, I'm out for a month (pretty inconsequential).

stretch
11-15-2007, 11:26 AM
This is a big night for anyone who wants SD gone. If the Spurs lose he's out till the playoffs. If the Spurs win, I'm out for a month (pretty inconsequential).
Man, yall should just change it to a month for the both of you. I like having SD here.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
okay let's vote - first to five votes in this thread.

IF the Spurs lose tonight, should SpursDynasty be barred from ST for -

A) The rest of the regular season as originally stated
B) One month

Reggie Miller
11-15-2007, 11:40 AM
One month. He's just trying to post some posts.

Findog
11-15-2007, 11:43 AM
okay let's vote - first to five votes in this thread.

IF the Spurs lose tonight, should SpursDynasty be barred from ST for -

A) The rest of the regular season as originally stated
B) One month

One Month. In his own retarded way, he brings great joy and amusement to the rest of us.

stretch
11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
One month.

stretch
11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
One month. He's just trying to post some posts.

leemajors
11-15-2007, 12:05 PM
one month. what would leonard do if he wasn't there? this thread should stretch the whole season.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 12:26 PM
i'll vote one month as well.

so IF (and it's a big if) the Spurs lose, SpursDynasty's punishment will be reduced to one month.

anjlbitz
11-15-2007, 01:21 PM
One month! We need SDs class of trolling back. The trolls who filled the void are crap (DannyB, LakerzRule, .. among others)

stretch
11-15-2007, 01:26 PM
One month! We need SDs class of trolling back. The trolls who filled the void are crap (DannyB, LakerzRule, .. among others)
True that... I'm still wondering where DannyB disappeared to...

J.T.
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
SpursDynasty almost makes me want to be a Mavs fan.

stretch
11-15-2007, 05:22 PM
DannyB, Nashfan, and DSF almost makes me want to be a Suns fan, to find where they get their "goods" from to make them seem so delusional. Whatever it is, it must be some good fucking shit.

11-15-2007, 06:25 PM
My Predictions:

4. The Spurs will win the championship. To soon to tell
6. The Rockets won't win 50.Maybe or Maybe Not we just need to take care
of yao y tmac.

LEONARD
11-19-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm glad it's a month...I'll miss the little douche-bag...

LEONARD
12-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Is it safe to go ahead and check this prediction off the list?

:dizzy

stretch
12-04-2007, 03:15 PM
when does jeff come back? and has anyone seen how he has been doing with the JDB? i hope he hasn't gotten kicked out yet for his unnecessarily long drum solos.

RonMexico
12-04-2007, 05:03 PM
The problem with all these jokes is that I don't even know what the Jeff Daniels Band is, a dynasty is, or who Dwight Howard is.

LEONARD
12-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Jeff's predictions on Mavs-Suns last night...

Ever notice how all the high-profile, nationally televised Dallas games always have to be on Dallas' floor? Yet more evidence of the league attempting to inflate their records/egos/coverage.

I predict a Phoenix victory by about 15 points at the least....this team usually tears Dallas apart...so it won't be much of a surprise. I predict that Howard and Terry will jack up some 30 jumpers and brick most of them.

oops...

1. Mavs win
2. JHo and JET only took 29 shots and hit 45% of them for 36 pts.
3. Please provide some proof that significantly more than 50% of the Mavs national TV games are in Dallas.

and here is the prediction on the rest of the Spurs season...look out for the SD jinx, Spurs Fans...

1. Someone goes down for a couple of games.
2. We play .500 ball for a stretch
3. Some third-string no-name has a career night on us and we end up losing 4-6 games we're not supposed to lose.
3. Rodeo Road Trip arrives, we play better than .500 over that road trip, then go 20-4 the rest of the regular season.
4. Playoffs arrive, we're the underdog against Phoenix, we win, go to a Finals and sweep it.

and...

Dwight Howard? Flukes don't make the Hall of Fame.

but this guy will get in:

Luis Scola

LEONARD
12-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Utah made the conference finals last year.

They were 2-1 vs Dallas and 3-1 vs Phoenix.

Solid team.

I think it's pretty much in stone that the conference finalists will be San Antonio and Utah for the West

3. Utah - The only way Utah could make the NBA Finals is if Tim Duncan gets injured. I'd have to say Boston over Utah in 7 if that happens.

More solid preDICKtions from SD...

tlongII
12-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Good job on picking the Sonics to get the 8th seed! :lmao

LEONARD
12-27-2007, 04:47 PM
12/22

We will finish 65-17 at the least.

12/25

Bynum is the best center in the league.

12/27

I could see them (Mavs) only winning 50 games at this point.

LEONARD
01-03-2008, 12:01 PM
1/2/08

Early start to thread.

Warriors 116
Dallas 95

The beginning of the end for Dallas begins.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/214623.jpg

oops... :cry

LEONARD
01-04-2008, 12:03 PM
1/3/07

Sonics will win, Spurs will retain #1 spot in the West

LEONARD
01-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Jeff is "officially" flopping on Prediction #9 in his "official" sig predictions. Boston vs SA in the Finals...

NBA Finals 2008 Preview: Spurs vs. Pistons Thursday on TNT. Without Dallas' fake series win on a couple of lucky shots in 2006, and without LeBron's fluke Game 5 crap performance in 2007, these teams would be meeting for the 4th consecutive time in the Finals in 2008.....This Thursday will be a preview of the two teams that will be in the Finals, Spurs and the Pistons.

Spurs 95 Pistons 93

The Celtics are elite yes, but I think in a 7-game series, Pistons would win the series in Game 7 in double OT, 115-114.

Keep those predictions coming Jeff...if you predict every feasible outcome, one of them will be right and you can proclaim yourself as an NBA genius... :fro

and we may as well cancel the season...
1/6/07

I think we all need to realize that this is the year we don't need to worry about any team, including Dallas. We were and are unstoppable with the Big Three intact. I think our record with the Big Three intact, after today's win, is 17-3.....

dallaskd
01-07-2008, 08:23 PM
leonard pwns the shit out of SD.

LEONARD
01-08-2008, 03:35 PM
1/8/08

Give us the next 20 games with our big three intact and we go about 16-4.

leonard pwns the shit out of SD.

It's not that hard... :fro

SpursDynasty
01-08-2008, 03:59 PM
I didn't see a block of 12 games, which is ridiculous by Spurs standards, in where we'd be missing a big three player or players....this is the most injured we've ever been in the last six seasons.

Shank
01-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I didn't see a block of 12 games, which is ridiculous by Spurs standards, in where we'd be missing a big three player or players....this is the most injured we've ever been in the last six seasons.

Why do you need all three players?

Injuries are part of the game, pussy. You make up for it by having depth.

LEONARD
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
SD whines and makes excuses like nobody I've ever seen. Just look at his comments in any game thread...nothing but bitching about what he sees as bad calls...

LEONARD
01-10-2008, 09:19 AM
1/9/08

The only way Dallas wins this is if they get all the calls to go their way, which isn't rare. Detroit 98 Dallas 78

Everyone keeps talking about how Dallas is a matchup problem for Detroit, but have you all forgotten how this is not the same Dallas team as last season? Dallas is probably the worst it's been since the 2003-2004 season when they only won 52 games, which is what they're on pace to win now.

Oops!!! :lol

J.T.
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Oops!!! :lol

Is it "oops" because Detroit did, in fact, NOT beat Dallas, or because he said the Mavs are on course for 52 which is two more than the 50 he's said they would end up with all year.

What a tard.

LEONARD
01-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Is it "oops" because Detroit did, in fact, NOT beat Dallas, or because he said the Mavs are on course for 52 which is two more than the 50 he's said they would end up with all year.

What a tard.

Double oops... :lol

LEONARD
01-30-2008, 01:07 PM
posted by SD at spursreport.com on 1/17...

Dallas and Phoenix seeds #5 and #6. I don't see the Lakers, Spurs, or Hornets letting up. Portland will be a top four seed for being a division winner.

The fall of the overrated good-jump-shooters-but-no-defense teams begins....

LEONARD
02-04-2008, 03:29 PM
2/3/08

The Spurs will sweep the Lakers in the WCF.

Rummpd
02-05-2008, 12:26 PM
2/5/08

Playoff seedings
1. Suns
2. Spurs
3. Jazz
4. Lakers
5. Mavs
6. Hornets
7. Nuggets
8. Rockets

Suns lose to Rockets in huge upset
Spurs beat Hornets as Parker schools Paul
Lakers beat Mavs
Nuggets beat the Jazz in another shocker

If I got the right way this would play out Spurs beat Rockets
Lakers beat Nuggets

Spurs (56-26 regular season) beat Lakers and beat the Pistons again for championship.

LEONARD
02-05-2008, 02:27 PM
ohhhhhhhhh...good stuff :fro

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 09:28 AM
2-24-2008

Chris Paul is having a fluke year, like Mike Bibby in 2001-2002. We won't remember who Chris Paul is after this season is done.

3-8-08
“Attention all NBA Fakers”

1. LeBron James - Face it, you're not going to win the MVP. You're not going to win an NBA championship. You shouldn't even have been an All-Star, much less a starter. You're an overrated, played out, MJ wannabe 23 wearing faker. Your team's play is pathetic. How can you be in the East and have such a mediocre record? You must not be making any real impact. Go home.

2. Dwight Howard - You're not going to win the MVP or a championship either. You too shouldn't have been an All-Star or a starter. You're the 2nd most overrated waste of NBA dollars in the league. Your "Superman" dunk was pathetic. You didn't even reach the rim. Wow it must take so much talent to land short of reaching the rim and toss the ball through. Idiot.

3. Lakers - You guys haven't played any elite teams during this latest run you've been making. You're only #1 in the West because the Spurs haven't played the same number of games as you. We're tied in the loss column, when we win we own the tiebreaker. ESPN may give you all the love, and although Kobe wins the MVP this year, the rest of the Lakers are still an unexperienced soft team come playoff time.

4. Hornets - Who do you think you are? Chris Paul and David West are not true All-Stars but only made the team because the ASG was being held in New Orleans, end of story. You're not winning the MVP, Chris Paul. Give it up.

5. Houston - I'm not impressed by your so-called 17 game winning streak. Bunch of fake softies, try beating the Spurs, Pistons, or Celtics. They can kick your ass and I can kick your ass too. Give it up.

6. Dallas and Phoenix - Enjoy your long summer starting in April. You all are non-factors in the playoffs now. Congratulations though, you have Jason Kidd and Shaq!

7. Denver Nuggets - WTF do you think you guys are? Acting like you accomplished something just because Eduardo Najera had a career night and you guys managed to beat us with our big three seated for the remaining 6:00 of the game. Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony were All-Star starters? Marcus Camby was defensive player of the year? It must not take much anymore to get certain honors/awards/selections in the NBA, because you have those three recognitions and you guys don't even make the playoffs if they started today. See you Monday night, idiots.

3-8-08

The Jazz are for real

As are the Pistons and Celtics

3-9-08

Chris Paul is an idiot.

3-9-08

Keep dreaming. I don't know who you guys think you are, but you're not going to go down in NBA history as a 19-game winning streak team. You think you're going to do something that MJ's '96 Bulls couldn't? I'd like to see you try.

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 12:39 PM
3-10-08

Houston can't beat the Spurs, Lakers, or Jazz. They're trying to play in the big leagues but need to go back to their junior varsity court.

LEONARD
03-10-2008, 02:31 PM
3/10/08

Phoenix is still mediocre and they will lose some more games and finish 50-32.

LEONARD
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
3-10-08 (on the Rockets streak)

I'm not. In fact, it ends tonight.

Oops!

3-10-08

Nobody on this board, NOBODY, sees Houston getting out of the 2nd round, if even the 1st.

3-10-08

With the Spurs, Lakers, and Jazz (three division leaders) as the top teams in the Western Conference, the Spurs will need to just take care of business the rest of the regular season and win the easy games. The Jazz have been solid and the Lakers have just been lucky. The Spurs and Lakers are tied for the best record in the West at 44-19, but the Spurs hold the tiebreaker so THE SPURS ARE THE #1 SEED IN THE WEST. What now, ESPN? What now, Kobe? What now, Lakers? How do you like that? Punks.

Nonetheless, when the Spurs and Lakers play in the Western Conference Finals, should be an entertaining series, Spurs in 6.

Aside from these three, it's a pretty mediocre conference.

ancestron
03-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Is Jeff schizophrenic?

LEONARD
03-12-2008, 04:25 PM
3-12-08

Tracy McGrady, you're gonna be crying again tonight when you don't win 20 straight.

endrity
03-12-2008, 04:38 PM
you the man leonard

Indazone
03-12-2008, 04:38 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Is Spursdynasty really Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Saddaam's Information Minister?

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

Indazone
03-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Where's Spurs Dynasty's next prediction. Oh wait here it is. lol

To win 19 is one thing, but do you really think you're going to go up there among the greatest teams in NBA history and win 20 straight? I don't think so. Who do you think you are?

That was a feat accomplished by the Lakers in 2000, so when your streak ends at 19, no one will really care much about it because it was surpassed only 8 years ago.

The thing is, we can all name the starting five of that LA team. No one can name any Rockets player outside of Yao and McGrady, much less the starting five. That goes to show how much people care about your fake team.

It ends tomorrow night.

LEONARD
03-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Tracy McGrady, you're gonna be crying again tonight when you don't win 20 straight.

20 straight...

DOH!

Chris Paul, I didn't know they let midgets play in the NBA.

26 pts
17 asst

DOH DOH!!

David West, you're just a token All-Star selection because the ASG was held in New Orleans.

29 pts
10 reb

DOH DOH DOH!!!

New Orleans is already out of the top 4 like they're supposed to be. Houston, you're next. Spurs will beat both of your asses.

Hornets 100
Spurs 75

DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

endrity
03-13-2008, 08:50 AM
pwned!

not that he cares really, he is just trying to make the predictions he's supposed to make. no surprises here.

ratm1221
03-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Haha, keep em coming!

LEONARD
03-13-2008, 09:26 AM
from Spursreport.com forums...

McGrady, LeBron, Dwight Howard, Chris Paul

I'm calling you four guys out. The Spurs will kick all your asses the rest of this season. Unless you prove otherwise, which you won't, you all are overrated wastes of NBA dollars. McGrady lost in the playoffs last year and cried off the podium in the post-game conference in Game 7, LeBron got swept, Dwight Howard got swept, and Chris Paul wasn't even in the playoffs last year.

Yeah, that's an elite group of NBA players there.

It's funny how he's expanded on his Howard bit this season to include these others...

and Chris Paul? WTF Jeff? Fucking moron...

endrity
03-13-2008, 09:47 AM
I remember why he started with Howard (the dunk on Duncan to win the game), but why the other guys? What did they ever do, other than play the game they love?

LEONARD
03-13-2008, 09:50 AM
I remember why he started with Howard (the dunk on Duncan to win the game), but why the other guys? What did they ever do, other than play the game they love?

Don't know...he's basically picking guys that haven't had any playoff success and saying they're not worthy of being all-stars... :lol

Yep, it was a "fluke dunk by a fluke player" :lol

Poor kid probably didn't even know who Howard was at the time...

endrity
03-13-2008, 10:33 AM
^ That is entirely possible, I don't think he really watches much basketball. He was caught off guard.

Out of that list though LBJ is the most puzzling, the guy made it to the Finals all by himself. That should be enough to remove him from the list. Of course I understand that requires using logic, something SD has none whatsoever.

LEONARD
03-13-2008, 06:11 PM
3/13/08

It's funny how teams like the Spurs, Mavs, and Suns (Who have all reached the Western Conference Finals in recent years) are less feared currently in than a couple of teams with no playoff experience who just happen to be shooting some lucky hoops in the regular season and getting a couple of wins here and there (Hornets and Rockets).

Hornets and Rockets = eliminated in the first round.

SpursDynasty
03-13-2008, 06:33 PM

I hated Howard before the so-called dunk. I've always thought he's a POS and a hypocrite.

LEONARD
03-14-2008, 07:53 AM
I hated Howard before the so-called dunk. I've always thought he's a POS and a hypocrite.

Explain...

kuato
03-14-2008, 05:28 PM
I hated Howard before the so-called dunk. I've always thought he's a POS and a hypocrite. -----> If you wish show in your team, hire posing players, if you wish to win championships hire argentinians
:drunk

SpursDynasty
03-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Explain...

The whole good guy righteous never going to get involved in the wild lifestyles of athletes vowing to stay a virgin until marriage image he had entering the league....

Then going out and knocking up a cheerleader.

Yup, way to go Dwight.

JamStone
03-14-2008, 06:26 PM
I agree he's a hypocrite. But, the public only found out about him getting that cheerleader pregnant recently... and well after the "so-called dunk."

robbie380
03-14-2008, 09:45 PM
you fail again SD...you are truly amazing. lakers fans should be afraid since you've already said they will beat houston.

LEONARD
03-15-2008, 01:57 PM
3-15-08

Houston's real test starts Sunday: Lakers, Celtics, Hornets, Warriors, Suns. 2-3 at best. That five game stretch is harder than the last 21 games combined.

The whole good guy righteous never going to get involved in the wild lifestyles of athletes vowing to stay a virgin until marriage image he had entering the league....

Then going out and knocking up a cheerleader.

Yup, way to go Dwight.

I knew about that...figured you'd have something more than that!! :lol

LEONARD
03-15-2008, 03:12 PM
3-15-08

With Pau Gasol injured, the Lakers will fall in the standings.

fuckin' genius!! :lol

endrity
03-15-2008, 06:08 PM
^ hahaha

LEONARD
04-12-2008, 12:09 PM
2 preDICKtions to keep an eye on...the first is already completely failed... :lol

New Orleans is already out of the top 4 like they're supposed to be.

Hornets and Rockets = eliminated in the first round.

endrity
04-12-2008, 01:47 PM
^ Hasn't he made like every possible prediction out there??? He's gonna be right on one or two.

The Nba Is Rigged
04-12-2008, 01:53 PM
I miss spursdynasty, he always used to make me so angry but I always wanted to see his posts for some reason. Hopefully he comes back lol

LEONARD
04-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Before game 2 of Mavs-Hornets...

Paul is a fake midget.

DALLAS WILL WIN THIS SERIES. And this is coming from the biggest Mav hater around. Chris Paul is an idiot.

FNO. FCP. FTH.

Go Mavs Go. For now at least.

After game 2 of Mavs-Hornets...

All Chris Paul is doing in this series is getting his shots to go down. Anyone in the NBA can't get on a shooting streak. No talent required to do that.

All NOH has proven is that they can win in their own arena. BFD. F*** Chris Paul. POS.

NOH ain't winning this series.

FromWayDowntown
04-23-2008, 12:45 PM
SpursDynasty obviously has something against great young players.

That's such an odd group to despise.

SpursDynasty
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
I don't have anything against great players, only against players who for some reason think they're ENTITLED to playoff success and a championship. I hate when they set up these serious interviews with players like Iverson and Garnett being interviewed by John Thompson or whoever, and they sit there and act like they have to win a championship or their life is over...or how it's been their lifelong dream to do what Bird or Jordan did, all these little subplots..... LeBron, Garnett, Iverson, etc. What these guys forget is that most NBA players will never see a championship in their life, and they're no different. I don't care if you've been MVP before (Garnett), or started the ASG (Iverson), or won a dunk contest without actually dunking (Howard).

And now we have these new chumps like Dwight Howard and Chris Paul acting like the league belongs to them.

San Antonio. Where still gotta go through us happens.

See you next round and looking forward to sweeping your midget a**, Chris Paul.

mavs>spurs2
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM

I thought the Hornets weren't getting out of the first round?

21_Blessings
04-23-2008, 08:01 PM

Los Angeles Lakers. Where San Antonio has to go through us happens.

LEONARD
05-05-2008, 11:24 AM
5/2/08

I expect Mike Bibby to play out of his mind Sunday. He remembers how his last Game 7 turned out six years ago.

Let’s check that box score…
2 pts, 4 reb, 2 ast in 25 min :lol

Boston is having this game handed to them. Hawks will come back and pull out a W.

34 pt loss…they almost did it!!! :lol

LEONARD
05-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Cliff Notes:
NOH still not even a threat
Spurs in 6
Celtics will get swept

5/1

I don't know who the Hornets think they are. They act like they're supposed to come out and have the playoffs handed to them. Everyone has to pay their dues and the Hornets are no different. Sweep coming up for, Spurs 4-0.

Is a sweep still possible?

The Hornets aren't a threat. We have the same record as they do and they had to play out of their minds to get there. For us, we could get 56 with our hands tied behind our back. The Hornets just got all of their shots to go down all year. BFD.

Lucky shots for an entire season...of course!!

5/2

I still say that NOH is fake, Chris Paul is fake, all of their shots are fake, and the Spurs will simply sweep them.

not so much...

5/3

I know NOH won by almost 20...but I'm just not convinced. It's always because of the Spurs' poor play rather than NOH playing well...Chris Paul was near non-existent. Wasn't he supposed to kill us?
David West is not gonna be hitting outside shots like that every game.
Spurs in 6.

5/4

Classless move by Boston, dunking on Atlanta with a 30+ lead. They are going to get swept next round.

which means they'll sweep in the next rd... :lol

Tacker
05-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Either that or the biggest Spur homer in existence...Mavs, Suns, and Rockets happen to be the Spurs biggest rivals.

since when are the rockets considered spurs rival

Indazone
05-05-2008, 11:36 AM
since when are the rockets considered spurs rival

LOL the Spurs and Rockets trade players so often it's hard to tell sometimes who's team they are on.

E20
05-05-2008, 12:17 PM
This thread delivers. LOL

gmartin02
05-05-2008, 06:26 PM
I don't have anything against great players, only against players who for some reason think they're ENTITLED to playoff success and a championship. I hate when they set up these serious interviews with players like Iverson and Garnett being interviewed by John Thompson or whoever, and they sit there and act like they have to win a championship or their life is over...or how it's been their lifelong dream to do what Bird or Jordan did, all these little subplots..... LeBron, Garnett, Iverson, etc. What these guys forget is that most NBA players will never see a championship in their life, and they're no different. I don't care if you've been MVP before (Garnett), or started the ASG (Iverson), or won a dunk contest without actually dunking (Howard).

And now we have these new chumps like Dwight Howard and Chris Paul acting like the league belongs to them.

dude - you gotta take it easy on the LSD before you make your predictions - they sound a lot more like hallucinations

LEONARD
05-06-2008, 09:07 AM
SpursDynasty is M.I.A. after game 2!!!!!!!! :lol

LEONARD
05-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Jeff is still MIA since game 2...

Will he show if the Spurs win tonight?? :lol

dickface
05-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I love shitting on SpursDynasty as much as anyone, but he was actually dead on with this prediction:

After a 2006 Finals loss, 67 wins and a first round loss, I definitely don't see Dallas winning any more than 52 games.
Sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.

LEONARD
05-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I love shitting on SpursDynasty as much as anyone, but he was actually dead on with this prediction:

Sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.

He makes so many predictions he's bound to hit on one occasionally...that's his bit. Throw out a ton of shit and then cling to the 1 or 20 that was right and claim he's never wrong...

LEONARD
05-10-2008, 08:47 AM
After game 3

Good win tonight, but honestly it's nothing to get excited about. The Spurs should be preparing for teams such as the Lakers and Celtics/Pistons....hopefully we'll finish off NOH in 6 but we'll go 7 if we have to. Good win, we should be up 3-0 however.

Yea...aside from getting BLOWN OUT in games 1 and 2 the Spurs were right there...could easily be up 3-0...

Yeah, Chris Paul is a flopper. But then again, he's such a shrimp that he should be working the concession stands instead.

genius

All we have to do is shut down Pager Stojakovic and Tyson Chandler.

Good ole Pager...

Tacker
05-10-2008, 08:55 AM
2006 was a fluke for the Spurs, but after winning the title last year, I can see them winning 72 games and the championship this year.

Tacker
05-10-2008, 08:59 AM
McGrady went 11-for-31? Hoop getting smaller there? No more jump shooting to carry you anymore. Goodbye Houston.
Houston ended up winning their 20th straight game

ClingingMars
05-10-2008, 07:57 PM
yikes, I've never seen a thread with so much hate directed toward a particular person...

- Mars

LEONARD
05-14-2008, 08:35 AM
After game 3

I think NOH is fake. In fact, to anyone on NOH that might read this thread, I challenge any of you to a 1 on 1 game, I will beat your a**.

What's funny is the Spurs supposedly "coasted" through the regular season and ended up with the same 56-26 record as NOH who played out of their minds with the "MVP candidate" Chris Paul.
The Spurs aren't worried about this team anymore. They made the major adjustment for Game 3 and it's not changing.

After game 4

Good win for the Spurs, but there should be no big celebrating on this forum tonight. It was just a team we were supposed to beat, easy W...We should have won this series by now but we'll close them out Thursday night at the AT&T Center.

Spurs will win Game 5 and 6. This thing should've been concluded by Game 5, the Spurs 4-1. New Orleans won Game 1 and 2, but nothing in this world could have been more fake. All they did was make their shots, and we didn't. No talent required for that type of thing to happen.

Before game 5

Easy W tonight. When we win there will be no reason to celebrate big. After all, it's only the Hornets. I can think of 10 teams better than NOH.

Did this guy forget that all NOH did in the first 2 games was get their bullshit shots to go down? All other teams who have gone up 2-0 have gone up in convincing fashion. NOH didn't.

During game 5

Who does David West think he is? 10-for-14? He's not that good. Pretender.

After game 5

I think when the Spurs win in 7 Kori should return my account to normal.

LEONARD
05-14-2008, 08:36 AM
During game 4 of Lakers-Jazz…

Utah in 6. I think he first two games were more about what Utah didn't do. Pau Gasol is hardly a dominating player.

After game 4

Cool. Good win by Utah, they should have been up 3-1 in the series by now..but I guess Utah will settle for taking the series in 6. I'm glad that the NBA isn't handing Kobe and the Lakers every game anymore....Pau Gasol is fake.

LEONARD
05-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Dirk and LeBron are mediocre

If mediocre LeBron James and the Cavs came back from 0-2 last year, the champion Spurs can do it. Mediocre Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs also came back from 0-2 a few years back.

LeBron and Howard are jokes…and the Celtics, who Jeff had penciled into the finals all season, now suck…

I've just about had enough of this Eastern Conference:
LeBron is a fluke who shoots 26% from the floor, yet he's an All-NBA First Team player supposedly.
Dwight Howard is down 3-1, supposedly another All-NBA First Team player.
The Celtics got handed to them a 66-16 regular season record and are winless on the road in the playoffs.
Just eliminate those three junk teams and send Detroit to the Finals.

Just because it’s funny…

Kori, please lock this thread. Thanks sexy.

LEONARD
05-15-2008, 10:14 AM
After Game 5

We had plenty of good looks at the basket that would have cut the lead to 6-8 points in the 4th. They just didn't fall.
Here's my recap: The Hornets made their shots and the Spurs didn't, end of story.

It's New Orleans. Spurs in 7.

Some teams just make their shots and do nothing brilliant. Examples include the '06 Mavs and '08 Hornets.

We may need a win to stay alive, but the Hornets need a win just as much as we do. And I have to disagree with Pop. He said best teams always win seven game series. I disagree. The Mavs in '06 just made their shots. It's a hit or miss sport. They jacked up a lot of bullshit jumpers that series and they just win it, plain and simple. Same with NOH. I have no respect for that team. They're not that good. They're just jacking up jumpers and making them. Plain and simple.

David West won't score 30+ anymore in the series.

Exactly. NOH has made a couple of lucky bullshit shots this series.

I'll be at Game 6. I'm sick and tired of this fluke NOH team.

Medvedenko
05-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Thanks Leanord...for keeping this up.

LEONARD
05-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Just posting some predictions I'm supposed to post...

I really think everyone is panicking over tonight too much. Easy W's for the Spurs tonight and Monday....

LEONARD
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
After game 6

I just got back from Game 6...good game tonight, fun and well worth going out to. But again, we just took care of business like we were supposed to against a team we were supposed to beat. We should've won this series by now, as the favorites in the series. But oh well, extra games equals extra money for the league....Should've been 4-2 Spurs by now, but oh well, gives us extra practice for the WCF's.

#1 DON'T LET THE HORNETS SHOOT SHOTS !!!!!!! I'm telling you, New Orleans has done NOTHING impressive this series. I've never seen so much lucky shooting in my life.

genius insight into the sport of basketball right there...

LEONARD
05-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Before Game 6...

All we need to do is make our shots. Plain and simple. We need to stop David West from his bullshit jump shots, and Tyson Chandler's bullshit alley oops. Good job with Peja...him being shut down is the biggest factor this series.

After Lakers finished off the Jazz

The Lakers in my opinion shouldn't even have been in the second round. They're just shooting their way to the WCF's, nothing impressive. No skill required. Anyone can go out and shoot some hoops.

The Lakers are a joke. They got the #1 seed by chance alone. Nuggets and Jazz, the first two rounds don't get any easier than that. The Lakers will lose in 6 in the WCF's, whether it's against NOH or the Spurs.

WTF?? :lol

LEONARD
05-17-2008, 10:23 AM
I think it's pretty much in stone that the conference finalists will be San Antonio and Utah for the West

:depressed

LEONARD
05-17-2008, 10:24 AM
KG didn't deserve Defensive Player of the Year or to be on the All-NBA First Team.

Paul Pierce didn't deserve to be an All-Star.

LeBron didn't deserve to be on the All-NBA First Team either. Fake.

I'm glad Detroit took care of Dwight Howard, another supposed "All-Star" who shouldn't have been on the All-Star team.

And Hedo was hardly the Most Improved Player. Most Improved Shooter and Most Improved Player are two different things.

All solid points :lol

LEONARD
05-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Then...

The Celtics are elite

And now...

the Celtics have had the league handed to them this year.

SpursDynasty
05-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Flukes who have gone home so far:

1. Dwight Howard - Good going "Superman". Lost 4-1 to the Pistons. Yeah real "Superman"-like.
2. LeBron James - How come no 25 straight points this year? Oh that's right, you just made some lucky bullshit shots last year vs. Detroit. Have fun fishing.
3. Houston Rockets - Stupid 22-game winning streak ain't doing you any good now is it?
4. Dallas Mavericks - No lucky shots anymore? What happened to having All-Stars outside of Dirk?
5. Phoenix Suns - Amare stayed on the bench this year...so what's the problem?

Ghazi
05-19-2008, 03:34 AM
damn, you dumb bra

LEONARD
05-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Flukes who have gone home so far:

1. Dwight Howard - Good going "Superman". Lost 4-1 to the Pistons. Yeah real "Superman"-like.
2. LeBron James - How come no 25 straight points this year? Oh that's right, you just made some lucky bullshit shots last year vs. Detroit. Have fun fishing.
3. Houston Rockets - Stupid 22-game winning streak ain't doing you any good now is it?
4. Dallas Mavericks - No lucky shots anymore? What happened to having All-Stars outside of Dirk?

Anybody not on the team that wins the title = "fluke"

Moron...

SpursDynasty
05-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Ha, and now that idiot Chris Paul is gone too.

All-NBA First Team

Kobe Bryant
Kevin Garnett
Chris Paul - ELIMINATED
Dwight Howard - ELIMINATED, BITCH!
LeBron James- ELIMINATED

LEONARD
05-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Speaking of idiots...sig check!!

anybody that doesn't end up with a ring doesn't deserve to be on the all-star team and is an idiot...right Jeff? :lol

LEONARD
05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Playing catch-up… :lol

Poor SpursDynasty…

Before Game 1

This Spurs and Lakers series will go no more than 5 games, Spurs 4-1

When are the Lakers and their fans going to realize that the Lakers aren't winning shit. :lol

Sorry, it might seem like we're arrogant, but your Laker team only finished two games ahead of Phoenix and one game ahead of New Orleans and SA, all three of which are better teams to be in the WCF than the Lakers...this Laker team is just not intimidating, yeah they got on a little shooting streak during the regular season...the Lakers with Shaq were intimidating, not with Gasol and Odom..sorry. Second string players surrounded by one dominant player does not make a championship team.

After Game 1

The Spurs lost because of what usually makes them lose....the Lakers made their shots and we didn't.
It's a guarantee that the Spurs aren't shaken by this loss....one of those BS losses that happens...no big deal.

Before Game 2

The Spurs will easily win this game. When they win there should be no big celebrations or anything like that...just taking care of a business. Easiest team thus far in the playoffs.

The Spurs have shown they can put L.A. in a 20-point hole...all they need to do this time is keep it. Nothing more nothing less. This series is over in 5.

After Game 2

I'm not worried about this series. I'm worried by how exhausted the Spurs will be by the NBA Finals. Hopefully Detroit/Boston go 7 games in the ECF.

I have no doubt in my mind that we're winning this series. Those of us that have been watching this current Spurs team long enough are smart enough to know when a loss is because of the other team doing well or the Spurs beating themselves. Unfortunately most of the Lakers and Spurs fans here declaring the series is over have only been Spurs fans for like a year.

After Game 3

Good job tonight by SA. No reason to celebrate or anything, we're just beating a team we're supposed to beat...we should be up 2-0 in the series coming into tonight, they just made a few shots over in LA....We'll take it in 6.

Good job Spurs. The Spurs are a team that when they're bad, they're bad, but when they're good, they're really good. I think if we keep this up we'll rattle the young Lakers....We should be up 2-1 but oh well. More money for the league I guess.

As a Spurs fan I'm ashamed to say you're right. Except I'm not like that. I didn't take the NOH losses seriously, nor the two Laker losses. In the playoffs it's hit or miss....doesn't necessarily mean one team is better than the other. With New Orleans, they just got their shots to go down. The same with the Lakers. It's all about momentum. They beat us by 30 points, are supposedly better, yet we come back to give them their worst loss of the 2008 playoffs. When Manu gets going there's nothing anyone can do. We have three stars. They have one. Kobe is hit or miss. Like I said, the Lakers just got their shots to go down. We beat a tough Phoenix team and a tough New Orleans team. This LA team is cake if want it to be.

Before Game 4

The NBA Finals happened in the first round this year (Spurs vs Phoenix) All of these other series are just filler. :lol WTF?? Now he says that the Suns are the 2nd best team in the league??

All the Lakers have done is win one more game than we did. Down 2-1. One team is always down 2-1 after three games and that does not make them the loser of the series. Another easy W coming up...maybe we'll jump on them early so Manu can rest... :lol

The Spurs will win this game plain and simple. There are harder teams in the West than the Lakers (Phoenix, Dallas, Utah, New Orleans) and we let these scrubs take two games from us. All they did was make their shots and we didn't. No talent required for that type of thing to happen. They just shot well on their homecourt. 2 out of the next 3 are in SA.

During Game 4

The Lakers aren't really doing anything to beat us. We're beating ourselves. Again, just a couple of lucky shots here and there for the Lakers.

After Game 4

M.I.A.

LEONARD
05-29-2008, 05:11 PM
After Game 4…

These series' are 7 games. Unless we go in a 3-0 whole, we have no less chance of winning the series being down 3-1 than we would if we were up 3-1.

SD is not much on math, or odds… Genius… :lol

Robert Horry's last AT&T Center game will be in June.

Which means, Spurs in 7… :fro

dallaskd
05-29-2008, 05:18 PM

Ghazi
05-29-2008, 06:13 PM
I have to say that even though Dynasty is an idiot I kinda feel the same about the Hornets this year. They didn't do ANYTHING special... they don't have many players that can create their own shot, they don't have slashers outside of Paul, they don't have low post scoring, they have a thin bench, they don't really have a complex offense. Outside of Paul, they don't have any good passers either. One good passer on the team, but not a great passing team.

they were just.... hitting shots as dynasty would say lol.

I feel the same about the '06 Mavericks as wel... it wasn't an extraordinarily talented team and didn't do anything that special... we just had 7-8 guys playing well at the same time and were clicking on multiple cylinders. We did deserve the :lobt: that year though, no doubt.

mojorizen7
05-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Ginobli: " Where'd i leave that fuckin' tackle box?"
It's OVER.:toast

Indazone
05-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Hey he finally got one right!! Oops oh wait the Lakers won! :D

MONTENEGRINO
05-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Ginobli: " Where'd i leave that fuckin' tackle box?"
It's OVER.:toast

Do you still love this one???

Fuck you. When Spurs lose, it's in WCF... not in 1st round.:flag:

LEONARD
05-30-2008, 09:13 AM
No sign of Jeff... :lol

LEONARD
05-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm worried about Jeff...keep an eye on the news for him...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/239903.jpg

LEONARD
06-03-2008, 08:33 AM
What a joke of a Spurs fan!! :lol

Last Activity: 05-28-2008 03:47 PM

jack sommerset
06-03-2008, 09:45 AM
What a joke of a Spurs fan!! :lol

Gone fishing

LEONARD
06-05-2008, 12:27 PM

:depressed:(:depressed:(:depressed:(

SpursDynasty
06-05-2008, 01:46 PM
There are many threads where I can post many thoughts..but all I have to say is this: The Spurs had the hardest two rounds out of any of the 16 teams in the playoffs this year. We had a 55-win team as a first round opponent. Phoenix and New Orleans series exhausted the hell out of the Spurs....the only thing the Lakers did to make the Finals was having a 57-25 record, only 1 game better than the Spurs and only 2 games better than the 6th seeded Suns....they had a cakewalk through the first rounds...Denver and Utah??

The Spurs had a chance to win this series....a 20 pt. lead in Game 1, a non-call in Game 4 that THE LEAGUE OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FOUL CALL, and then the 17 pt. lead in Game 5...we just ran out of gas. Out of all Spurs' playoff defeats this decade, I am the least upset about this one. I got over it in less than 24 hours.

This Lakers team did nothing special but win one more regular season game.. This season more than any, the regular season mattered. They got an extra bounce or call somewhere to get the 57-25 record getting Denver and Utah in the playoffs as compared to a 56-26 record that drew Phoenix and New Orleans, two teams better than the Lakers, in the first two rounds.

So I will go ahead and say, Celtics in 5. I won't be watching the Finals though. Everyone's talking more about Magic and Larry Bird than the current squads, shows how much of a shell this series will be.

LEONARD
06-05-2008, 06:09 PM
There are many threads where I can post many thoughts..but all I have to say is this: The Spurs had the hardest two rounds out of any of the 16 teams in the playoffs this year. We had a 55-win team as a first round opponent. Phoenix and New Orleans series exhausted the hell out of the Spurs....the only thing the Lakers did to make the Finals was having a 57-25 record, only 1 game better than the Spurs and only 2 games better than the 6th seeded Suns....they had a cakewalk through the first rounds...Denver and Utah??

The Spurs had a chance to win this series....a 20 pt. lead in Game 1, a non-call in Game 4 that THE LEAGUE OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGED SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FOUL CALL, and then the 17 pt. lead in Game 5...we just ran out of gas. Out of all Spurs' playoff defeats this decade, I am the least upset about this one. I got over it in less than 24 hours.

This Lakers team did nothing special but win one more regular season game.. This season more than any, the regular season mattered. They got an extra bounce or call somewhere to get the 57-25 record getting Denver and Utah in the playoffs as compared to a 56-26 record that drew Phoenix and New Orleans, two teams better than the Lakers, in the first two rounds.

So I will go ahead and say, Celtics in 5. I won't be watching the Finals though. Everyone's talking more about Magic and Larry Bird than the current squads, shows how much of a shell this series will be.

24 hrs? Looks like it took about 8 days to me...

But the Spurs were still the best team this year right??

SpursDynasty
06-06-2008, 01:34 PM
24 hrs? Looks like it took about 8 days to me...

But the Spurs were still the best team this year right??

Yes. We just got two WCF-caliber teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Got careless vs. LA, got screwed by the non-call, etc.

LEONARD
06-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Yes. We just got two WCF-caliber teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Got careless vs. LA, got screwed by the non-call, etc.

Of course...

So I will go ahead and say, Celtics in 5.

Wrong again!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mexicanjunior
06-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Wrong again!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

He was close...

LEONARD
06-18-2008, 01:55 PM
He was close...

You missed the point...

Tag
10-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Thread revival for awesomeness. I want to hear more predictions!

LEONARD
10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
There is a new '08-09 thread!!