PDA

View Full Version : Popshark86

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 09:18 AM
Why don't you attempt to bring something anything that would actually be close to real conversation here. I could careless if you dislike the Cowboys, its the fact that you do absolutely nothing but bait and annoying real posters trying to discuss football related topics. You water down ever thread you post in with pointless comments simply to get a rise out of people. Its immature and childish and I'm sick of your shit.

If you want to act like a little schoolboy and taunt people for your jollies why don't you spend some time in the troll forum and make friends with all the other little kiddies who love to do nothing more than see what kind of reaction they can get out of people. Better yet why don't you get your rise out of actually contributing to the forum with solid arguements and facts.

More so than anything its fucking sad that you spend time and effort to get a reaction out of people online. Its one thing to stir the pot with with facts and information and productive debating but you're not even close. Are you not man enough to keep your insecurities and antics local to your personal life? Are you such an enormous failure that the only thing that justifies your measly existance is your ability to run circles around yourself for the sheer sake of 2 seconds of a reaction from someone, a reaction that you don't even get the satisfaction of seeing in person. You're a total waste of space here, you bring nothing to the table even remotely resembling a discussion.

Don't go away mad just go away.

StylisticS
10-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Damn.....
I've seen his posts too in other threads but decide not to take the bait.

TheZackAttack!
10-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Why don't you attempt to bring something anything that would actually be close to real conversation here. I could careless if you dislike the Cowboys, its the fact that you do absolutely nothing but bait and annoying real posters trying to discuss football related topics. You water down ever thread you post in with pointless comments simply to get a rise out of people. Its immature and childish and I'm sick of your shit.

If you want to act like a little schoolboy and taunt people for your jollies why don't you spend some time in the troll forum and make friends with all the other little kiddies who love to do nothing more than see what kind of reaction they can get out of people. Better yet why don't you get your rise out of actually contributing to the forum with solid arguements and facts.

More so than anything its fucking sad that you spend time and effort to get a reaction out of people online. Its one thing to stir the pot with with facts and information and productive debating but you're not even close. Are you not man enough to keep your insecurities and antics local to your personal life? Are you such an enormous failure that the only thing that justifies your measly existance is your ability to run circles around yourself for the sheer sake of 2 seconds of a reaction from someone, a reaction that you don't even get the satisfaction of seeing in person. You're a total waste of space here, you bring nothing to the table even remotely resembling a discussion.

:toast

He's just a troll, and not even a good one.

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 09:58 AM
I know he's a troll. Its not a matter of me taking the bait its the fact that I've had enough of the garbage. Fuck I more than anyone know about baiting and deliberately trying to piss people off but at least I put something behind it.

There is no place for his shit here, he needs to move on.

Chris
10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Damn.....
I've seen his posts too in other threads but decide not to take the bait.

:clap

:clap :clap :clap

O-Factor
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I know he's a troll. Its not a matter of me taking the bait its the fact that I've had enough of the garbage. Fuck I more than anyone know about baiting and deliberately trying to piss people off but at least I put something behind it.

I agree. If you want to talk shit, fine. We all do that from time to time here. Its fun. But still, engage in intelligent debate every now and then poopshark and don't flood Cowboys threads with shit like "harrington>>>>>>>>>>>>romo". Thats all you write. You think we care what you think or post about the 'Boy's? Hell, I slept great last night. You're a joke on this fourm. We have 5 championships and are the winningest NFL franchise so deal with it. Nothing you post is in the realm of conventional football debate. If you don't want to debate or talk football, then get the fuck out.

J.T.
10-09-2007, 11:41 AM
Seriously, it's fine to hate the Cowboys. There's a lot of people on here including myself who openly hate them or go head-over-heels in rooting for their team. But you're just being a douche with all of your Romo hate. Do you obsess over Tony Romo that fucking badly? Personally I don't like the guy, but he's a young QB who's playing pretty damn well this season other than all of his turnovers last night. I bet you creamed your shorts every time he threw a pick, didn't you? Just quit being a worthless troll who's only ammo is incomprehensible Romo hate. Your posts are just a step up from Fillmoe's premature ejaculation posts every time the 49ers do something other than shooting themselves in the foot to lose games. Knock it off or GTFO.

mardigan
10-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Motherfucker doesnt even know who his starting qb is

J.T.
10-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Does Dan Marino still hold any NFL quarterback records or does Favre got em all now?

It's still only a matter of time before Manning bumrushes both of them and is on top.

peewee's lovechild
10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
His obsession with Marino is the gayest shit I've ever seen.

Oh, Gee!!
10-09-2007, 01:18 PM
popshark has jumped the shark

Poopshark86
10-09-2007, 01:26 PM
His obsession with Marino is the gayest shit I've ever seen.

ur a gay bitch!

Marino is da best ever!

Poopshark86
10-09-2007, 01:27 PM

You mom needs to move on after I laid tha hammer on her skanky azz.

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
You mom needs to move on after I laid tha hammer on her skanky azz.
Like ZOMG I've never seen someone drop mom smack online. Are you done wasting everyones time or are you going to continue to drag it out?

No one wants you here, you're worthless.

samikeyp
10-09-2007, 03:22 PM
He tries to talk "gangsta" but he is probably some young white kid in his mom's basement jerking off into a Marino jersey.

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 03:24 PM
I want to know what its going to take to be done with him. I don't know exactly what it is about him but I really can't stand him.

TLWisfoine
10-09-2007, 04:34 PM
He gets his own thread. Wow, that'll show him. If you thought his trolling was bad before...

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 04:40 PM
He gets his own thread. Wow, that'll show him. If you thought his trolling was bad before...You're not far behind him. At least you try in your own special way, I'll give you that.

TLWisfoine
10-09-2007, 04:44 PM
You're not far behind him. At least you try in your own special way, I'll give you that.

Define "special way" please

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Define "special way" pleaseYou're a disgrace to black people. You typically have the most ridiculous backasswards view all while acting as if you're superior to everyone even though you rarely make sense. Your reverse racism is down right comical and embarassing even to white people.

I used to think you were trolling too but as it turns out you actually buy into the shit you spew. Nothing more than ingnorance I guess.

We tolerate it because you at least try, poorly I'll add, but try nonetheless. Popshark does nothing, he's just watering down good threads with pointless post count bumping dribble.

TLWisfoine
10-09-2007, 04:57 PM
You're a disgrace to black people. You typically have the most ridiculous backasswards view all while acting as if you're superior to everyone even though you rarely make sense. Your reverse racism is down right comical and embarassing even to white people.

I used to think you were trolling too but as it turns out you actually buy into the shit you spew. Nothing more than ingnorance I guess.

We tolerate it because you at least try, poorly I'll add, but try nonetheless. Popshark does nothing, he's just watering down good threads with pointless post count bumping dribble.

Reverse racism? All the crap you have spewed about blacks. Whatever, this will be the last time I talk about race on this board it leads to nothing. Just going to keep it all about sports.

popshark86
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
lol

poopshark 86 is someone else, im popshark, check his ip to find out

its probably peewee

when the f have i ever talk about marino

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Reverse racism? All the crap you have spewed about blacks. Whatever, this will be the last time I talk about race on this board it leads to nothing. Just going to keep it all about sports.Actually you spewed it not me. I'm fine keeping it about sports congrats on growing up.

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 05:06 PM
lol

poopshark 86 is someone else, im popshark, check his ip to find out

its probably peewee

when the f have i ever talk about marinoWell you both suck. Particularly you. The other isn't far behind though.

popshark86
10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Well you both suck. Particularly you. The other isn't far behind though.

stfu

i could post as much shit as i want about the cowgirls being overrated

how the f am i a troll

this is a spurs site, not a cowgirls site

go to a cowboys forum if you dont want to see this kind of shit

Harrington > Romo

:elephant

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 05:16 PM
stfu

i could post as much shit as i want about the cowgirls being overrated

how the f am i a troll

this is a spurs site, not a cowgirls site

go to a cowboys forum if you dont want to see this kind of shit

Harrington > Romo

:elephantAt some point it'll stop. Keep it up and you'll be done. You can post all you want but to simply post shit to call someone gay and to talk shit isn't what this forum is for. Kori's addressed it here before and I started this thread so myself and others can ask you to either be productive or leave. You want to troll go PM Kori for the password and troll somewhere else.

I'm not putting up with your shit if you continue to bring garbage to the table. Be productive and have something reasonable to say or go the fuck away already. No one wants you here. Get a life and grow up.

popshark86
10-09-2007, 05:21 PM
At some point it'll stop. Keep it up and you'll be done. You can post all you want but to simply post shit to call someone gay and to talk shit isn't what this forum is for. Kori's addressed it here before and I started this thread so myself and others can ask you to either be productive or leave. You want to troll go PM Kori for the password and troll somewhere else.

I'm not putting up with your shit if you continue to bring garbage to the table. Be productive and have something reasonable to say or go the fuck away already. No one wants you here. Get a life and grow up.

????????????
when did i call someone gay????
your confusing me with poopshark 86
ask kori to check his IP
its probably you
im here just to check on the spurs
this is where i get the breaking news on the spurs
but i also enjoy posting about how overrated the cowgirls are
by the way, i know my fins suck, never said they where good

BacktoBasics
10-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Fuck you both. I won't rest until you both meet an untimely death.

TheZackAttack!
10-09-2007, 07:18 PM
????????????
when did i call someone gay????
your confusing me with poopshark 86
ask kori to check his IP
its probably you
im here just to check on the spurs
this is where i get the breaking news on the spurs
but i also enjoy posting about how overrated the cowgirls are
by the way, i know my fins suck, never said they where good

You don't post, you troll. Get that fucking straight you prissy little bitch. You know absolutly dick about football......But I do have to say Im loving your jealousy of anything Cowboy.

popshark86
10-09-2007, 09:13 PM
You don't post, you troll. Get that fucking straight you prissy little bitch. You know absolutly dick about football......But I do have to say Im loving your jealousy of anything Cowboy.

lol at tough guy

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9797/nerd46422fm3.jpg

O-Factor
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
lol at tough guy

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9797/nerd46422fm3.jpg

damn popshark, nice pic of yourself. YOu need to get a fucking life!

TheZackAttack!
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
lol at tough guy

Dude, please tell me that was a challenge. If not, then I publicly on this forum challenge you to meet me face to face and we can "discuss" our differences. So???

peewee's lovechild
10-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Marino is da best ever!

I would tell you to go blow him, but you're probably just finished doing that.

TheSanityAnnex
10-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Dude, please tell me that was a challenge. If not, then I publicly on this forum challenge you to meet me face to face and we can "discuss" our differences. So???:lmao

Fight! Fight! Fight!

:lmao

Fucking loser.

popshark86
10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Dude, please tell me that was a challenge. If not, then I publicly on this forum challenge you to meet me face to face and we can "discuss" our differences. So???

http://boortz.com/images/angry_weasel.jpg

someone needs to get a life

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Romo>A QB who got cut from their Division 4 college team.

Somehow popshark will disagree with this.

TheZackAttack!
10-10-2007, 08:23 PM
http://boortz.com/images/angry_weasel.jpg

I like to talk shit and hide behinde a computer

Something told me you'd bitch out troll.

TheZackAttack!
10-10-2007, 08:24 PM

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Fucking loser.

Only loser I see is charger fan here...