PDA

View Full Version : Mavericks Rotation

monosylab1k
10-10-2007, 01:23 PM
So does anybody have any idea how the hell we're gonna use all 35 players on the roster? Stack started last night and Terry came off the bench, was that just for shits & giggles or is that what Avery is planning on doing? How do Bass, Fazekas, and Sampson fit in? What about JJB, Ager, Jones, Hassell, etc? And how the fuck is Darvin Ham still in the NBA?

So far I'm guessing it will look like this -

PG: Harris, Barea
SG: Terry, Stackhouse, Hassell, Ager
SF: Howard, Jones, George
PF: Nowitzki, Bass, Fazekas
C: Diop, Vagina, Sampson

This leaves Mbenga, Newson, & Ham on the scrap heap I'm guessing.

Anybody have a clue?

stretch
10-10-2007, 01:28 PM
PG - Harris, Terry, Barea
SG - Hassell, Stackhouse, Ager
SF - Howard, Jones, George
PF - Nowitzki, Bass, Sampson
C - Diop, Dampier, Mbenga

That's how I hope it turns out.

monosylab1k
10-10-2007, 01:43 PM
so our top pick doesn't make the roster?

Flo-Rida
10-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I want 2 see if Barea is for real this season considering he did so well in the summer league

stretch
10-10-2007, 01:54 PM
so our top pick doesn't make the roster?
I'd take defense, rebounding, and toughness over another Austin Croshere or KVH. It wouldn't bother me one bit. I like Sampson. The guy is a very good rebounder. He averaged over 5 boards a game with less than 15 minutes a game. And Mbenga we all know can hustle and play defense too. I strongly doubt you will ever see Fazekias block a dunk by Kobe. That play alone still should earn Mbenga a spot on the roster over him.

monosylab1k
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
I'd take defense, rebounding, and toughness over another Austin Croshere or KVH. It wouldn't bother me one bit. I like Sampson. The guy is a very good rebounder. He averaged over 5 boards a game with less than 15 minutes a game. And Mbenga we all know can hustle and play defense too. I strongly doubt you will ever see Fazekias block a dunk by Kobe. That play alone still should earn Mbenga a spot on the roster over him.
sounds reasonable.

at the same time, a guy like Fazekas would have helped against GS.

and if Fazekas doesn't even make the 15 man roster, I'm going to really wonder why in the fuck we didn't take Big Baby instead.

stretch
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
sounds reasonable.

at the same time, a guy like Fazekas would have helped against GS.

and if Fazekas doesn't even make the 15 man roster, I'm going to really wonder why in the fuck we didn't take Big Baby instead.
Lol true. That still pisses me off.

SpursDynasty
10-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Dallas might want to think about putting Stackhouse in the lineup. He's a bigger threat than one-hit wonder Jason Terry.

stretch
10-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Dallas might want to think about putting Stackhouse in the lineup. He's a bigger threat than one-hit wonder Jason Terry.
Explain how Jason Terry is a one-hit wonder.

mavsfan1000
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Stackhouse a bigger threat than Terry? :lol Leave Terry open and see what happens.

monosylab1k
10-10-2007, 03:42 PM
you know who else is a one-hit wonder? Josh Daniels. You should assert yourself more in that band, you're the real star.

Shank
10-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Ever see Fazekas play in person?

It's a fucking nightmare. I have no idea how this guy made it into the NBA.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-10-2007, 03:49 PM
How many times did he hit Finley in the nuts?

Shank
10-10-2007, 03:59 PM
How many times did he hit Finley in the nuts?

He's got a point.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Barea will definitely break out.

Mavschick
10-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Barea will definitely break out...

In shingles when he tries to defend anyone taller than an elementary school water fountain.

Our backcourt gets destroyed by GS's larger backcourt, and we still decide it's ok to go with a midget at backup PG. WTF to use the popular colloquialism.

Mavschick
10-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Ever see Fazekas play in person?

It's a fucking nightmare. I have no idea how this guy made it into the NBA.

Fazekas is a slower and less talented Michael Doleac.

SpursIndonesia
10-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Fazekas looms !! Achtung !

And1Mak
10-11-2007, 11:20 AM
So does anybody have any idea how the hell we're gonna use all 35 players on the roster? Stack started last night and Terry came off the bench, was that just for shits & giggles or is that what Avery is planning on doing? How do Bass, Fazekas, and Sampson fit in? What about JJB, Ager, Jones, Hassell, etc? And how the fuck is Darvin Ham still in the NBA?

So far I'm guessing it will look like this -

PG: Harris, Barea
SG: Terry, Stackhouse, Hassell, Ager
SF: Howard, Jones, George
PF: Nowitzki, Bass, Fazekas
C: Diop, Vagina, Sampson

This leaves Mbenga, Newson, & Ham on the scrap heap I'm guessing.

Anybody have a clue?

Replace Sampson with Mbenga and you got it right.

SpursDynasty
10-11-2007, 05:24 PM

I think he made some noise in one of the playoff games vs. the Spurs in 2006 playoffs, but hasn't been heard from since.

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
I think he made some noise in one of the playoff games vs. the Spurs in 2006 playoffs, but hasn't been heard from since.
get back to drum practice Jeff, Buffalo Wild Wings won't rock unless you go balls out!