PDA

View Full Version : Coulter and the Democrat

Ocotillo
10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
sittin' in a tree (http://www.nypost.com/seven/10102007/gossip/pagesix/andy_and_ann__.htm)

k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Eew.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2007, 02:58 PM
One would think the Post would at least make a Crying Game reference.

Nbadan
10-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Looks like Coulter and Ahmed should join up...

During the October 8 edition of CNBC's The Big Idea, host Donny Deutsch asked right-wing pundit Ann Coulter: "If you had your way ... and your dreams, which are genuine, came true ... what would this country look like?" Coulter responded, "It would look like New York City during the 2004 Republican National Convention.

In fact, that's what I think heaven is going to look like." She described the convention as follows: "People were happy. They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America." Deutsch then asked, "It would be better if we were all Christian?" to which Coulter responded, "Yes." Later in the discussion, Deutsch said to her: "You said we should throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians," and Coulter again replied, "Yes."

When pressed by Deutsch regarding whether she wanted to be like "the head of Iran" and "wipe Israel off the Earth," Coulter stated: "No, we just want Jews to be perfected, as they say. ... That's what Christianity is. We believe the Old Testament, but ours is more like Federal Express. You have to obey laws."

Media Matters (http://mediamatters.org/items/200710100008?f=h_latest)

ChumpDumper
10-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Federal Express?

Nbadan
10-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Federal Express?

Cut her some slack, she couldn't come up with a good Republican example....

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-11-2007, 02:42 AM
"Conservative Cutie"?!?!?!?
:vomit:

xrayzebra
10-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I just gotta love that Ann Coulter. She bugs the hell out of you
dimm-o-craps in so many ways. Way to go girl. :lol :toast :smokin :donkey :madrun :clap

Oh, Gee!!
10-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Way to go girl.

geigh

ChumpDumper
10-11-2007, 09:21 AM
He's just another clown.

101A
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Looks like Coulter and Ahmed should join up...

Media Matters (http://mediamatters.org/items/200710100008?f=h_latest)

As a Christian I hope all people would be Christian as well; and they would be better for it. Stating that is simply stating a premise of my religion. I would not compel anyone, however, to become a Christian, and, in fact, believe that would be impossible.

The "Federal Express" reference might be that (many) Christians believe that salvation is attained through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for our sins, and that all sins are forgiven when you believe in Christ, immediately; as opposed to, as the Jewish religion teaches, a lifetime of good works.

smeagol
10-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Jesus said:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age"

I guess that is what Coulter meant

* ducks after tomatoes come flying my way *

ChumpDumper
10-11-2007, 09:29 AM
I think she meant Christians make more extensive use of bar codes.

Wild Cobra
10-11-2007, 09:47 AM
Aren't those supporting the liberal/progressive viewpoint rather than conservative supposed to be the tolerant people in this country? Don't you guys advocate tolerance, and accuse the conservatives of lacking tolerance?

How is it you have to speak so prejudicial and intolerant about another American?

ChumpDumper
10-11-2007, 10:15 AM
I am sympathetic to the plight of the transvestite/transsexual community, but they can be asshat clowns just like anyone else.

clambake
10-11-2007, 10:18 AM
no real american would completely disregard UPS and the USPS. all she is saying is Jews need to be perfected. she wants to be the next guy to round them up.