PDA

View Full Version : Some NBA Reg. Season Opening Week Predictions

SpursDynasty
10-10-2007, 03:35 PM
San Antonio vs. Blazers: Easy W for SA. Other than getting our rings, pointless game to put on national TV opening night. If certain players who are supposed to be in the damn game would not hurt their knee getting off the couch, maybe this game would be more intriguing.

Lakers vs. Houston: Easy W for the Lakers. Enough said.

Dallas vs. Cleveland: Since Cleveland was an NBA Finalist (a shitty one, but Dallas was a first-round outer) look for an easy W for Cleveland on the 2nd night of the regular season.

Detroit vs. Miami: Good game. One of the only two watchable East vs. East match ups, the other being Boston vs. Detroit. Don't know who will win this one.

Phoenix vs. Seattle: Look for ROTY Durant to put away a declining, frustrated and chemistry-less Phoenix team.

stretch
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
amazing predictions Jeff.

How is JDB going? Any new upcoming gigs?

Findog
10-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Don't know who will win this one.

Don't puss out on us Jeff. Give us your fearless prediction, just like your fearless (and peerless) drumming.

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2007, 05:08 PM
LEONARD simply must make note of these predictions. In fact, I might even do it for him. Solidarity!

Mister Sinister
10-10-2007, 05:18 PM
He's just making the predictions he's supposed to make. :sleep

jman3000
10-10-2007, 05:24 PM
i honestly think the spurs might struggle a bit against the oden-less blazers and everyone here is going to shit a brick. the spurs have ALWAYS struggled against teams missing their star player... and the fact that it's the first game of the season makes that even more true... but if im not mistaken... they have gone undefeated in opening night games for about 10 years now... i think.

Mister Sinister
10-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Anyone want to vBookie on how epic a meltdown ST will have if we lose?

sa_kid20
10-10-2007, 07:36 PM
i honestly think the spurs might struggle a bit against the oden-less blazers and everyone here is going to shit a brick. the spurs have ALWAYS struggled against teams missing their star player...

uhhh... shouldn't we wait for Oden to actually play a game before declairing him their star player

Dex
10-10-2007, 09:23 PM
uhhh... shouldn't we wait for Oden to actually play a game before declairing him their star player

No?

Look at the rest of their team.

Roxsfan
10-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Lakers vs. Houston: Easy W for the Lakers. Enough said.

IDIOT

mavs>spurs2
10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Better watch out, Rocket fan, Spursdynasty is deadly accurate with his predictions :lol

Hes more of a sharpshooter than steve kerr