lefty
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
:dizzy

So have Suns fans.

Damn, forgot about those ones

stretch
10-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Damn, forgot about those ones
Whoops, my apologies lefty. For a second, I thought you were a Suns fan trying to talk unneccesary shit about the Mavs. I just saw the Suns logo in your avatar. My bad dude.

P.S. - Your avatar is quite funny. I guess I should have noticed what the Suns logo was on :lol

lefty
10-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Whoops, my apologies lefty. For a second, I thought you were a Suns fan trying to talk unneccesary shit about the Mavs. I just saw the Suns logo in your avatar. My bad dude.

P.S. - Your avatar is quite funny. I guess I should have noticed what the Suns logo was on :lol

No worries man.
:toast

And thanks for the compliment.

Funny that your avatar is related to the Departed, I just watched it for the 1st time (late bloomer syndrome) yesterday; spot on!

SAtown
10-10-2007, 10:45 PM
The winner takes all
It's the thrill of one more kill
The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

Don't ever look back
on the wind closing in
The only attack
were their wings on the wind
oh the daydream begins

And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory,
And it's ours for the taking
It's ours for the fight
And the world is ours to follow

Sweet sweet sweet victory

:lmao

It's like a poetic Dirk Nowitzki, but without the gay ( :elephant :elephant :elephant :clap :clap :clap )

stretch
10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
No worries man.
:toast

And thanks for the compliment.

Funny that your avatar is related to the Departed, I just watched it for the 1st time (late bloomer syndrome) yesterday; spot on!
Lol, yea, I love that movie. It's one of those I've watch probably over 10 times, and still haven't gotten sick of it. Mark Wahlberg is the shit in that movie.

lefty
10-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Lol, yea, I love that movie. It's one of those I've watch probably over 10 times, and still haven't gotten sick of it. Mark Wahlberg is the shit in that movie.

I knew this movie was going to be great before its release.

And 24 hours after watching it, I'm still like : "Wow....."

Leetonidas
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
Been watching Spongebob lately?

resistanze
10-10-2007, 11:01 PM
LMAO @ poster coming back after months to start this thread.

Roxsfan
10-10-2007, 11:12 PM
This is our year you Spur fan bitches! :smokin

We might have something to say about that :elephant

Strike
10-11-2007, 02:27 AM
We might have something to say about that :elephant

What are you going to say? Goodbye while waving as the Spurs pass by on the road to another championship?

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 08:48 AM
why would anybody talk smack over a preseason game?

Dirk Nowitzki
10-11-2007, 11:39 AM

It's like a poetic Dirk Nowitzki, but without the gay ( :elephant :elephant :elephant :clap :clap :clap )

:sleep :sleep I know you are pissed off with me not wanting to meet you in person when the Jets get their asses kicked on Thanksgiving (A game I will also be at). I dont meet people I dont know plus with the way you obsess over me, it gives me even more reason for me not to. With that being said...Have a nice day! :)

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Whats with Mavs fans using avatars from the movie "The Departed?"

First Monoslaby1k and now Stretch?

Or does stretch just love Marky-mark Walberg as much as monos love Leo?

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Whats with Mavs fans using avatars from the movie "The Departed?"

First Monoslaby1k and now Stretch?

Or does stretch just love Marky-mark Walberg as much as monos love Leo?
I'm sorry you're such a faggot that you didn't enjoy that movie. Maybe when your balls drop you'll figure it out.

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm sorry you're such a faggot that you didn't enjoy that movie. Maybe when your balls drop you'll figure it out.

Oh I enjoyed the movie, just not enough to choose to represent myself on a basketball message board by one of its characters.

I mean, i could understand Yoda, Vito Corleone, Morpheus, Indaina Jones etc.

But Leo's or Marky Mark's character from "The Departed"?

And you call ME the faggot?! :lol :lol

btw - where's Findog? This is where he jumps in to remind you that it IS 2007!!!!

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh I enjoyed the movie, just not enough to choose to represent myself on a basketball message board by one of its characters. :lol
no you picked a man in a gorilla suit jumping through a ring of fire.

that's bad ass. faggot.

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 12:16 PM
no you picked a man in a gorilla suit jumping through a ring of fire.

that's bad ass. faggot.
http://www.opengroup.com/sports/images/(SC)Leonardo_DiCaprio_Photo.jpg

:lol :lol

Oh, Gee!!
10-11-2007, 12:18 PM
The winner takes all
It's the thrill of one more kill
The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

Don't ever look back
on the wind closing in
The only attack
were their wings on the wind
oh the daydream begins

And it's ours for the taking
It's ours for the fight
And the world is ours to follow

Sweet sweet sweet victory

from Over the Top?

Findog
10-11-2007, 12:20 PM
btw - where's Findog? This is where he jumps in to remind you that it IS 2007!!!!

Let's get back on topic - preseason games. Speaking of which, the Suns' preseason opener got the best ratings of all games that were televised. Let's get down on our hands and knees and thank the Suns for saving basketball.

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Let's get back on topic - preseason games. Speaking of which, the Suns' preseason opener got the best ratings of all games that were televised. Let's get down on our hands and knees and thank the Suns for saving basketball.

The Suns haven't even had their preseson opener yet....but Im sure it will be much more exciting than what the Mavs and Spurs gave their fans the other night (see final score....its in the topic of this thread).

They ceratainly made my job here a lot easier.

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 12:27 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271009006

How the hell do you only score 67 points in a 48 minute game?

So far, in preseason, the only two teams unable to score 80 points (both only managed sixty-something) have been the Spurs and the Cavs (the two teams from the worst rated finals in NBA history).

But Im sure their lack of viewers was due to market sizes. :rolleyes

O-Factor
10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
The Suns haven't even had their preseson opener yet....but Im sure it will be much more exciting than what the Mavs and Spurs gave their fans the other night (see final score....its in the topic of this thread).

They ceratainly made my job here a lot easier.

How funny, you crave ratings over championships... :lol

da_suns_fan_
10-11-2007, 12:41 PM
hey, maybe you didn't know but PHOENIX IS THE wNBA CHAMPION!

Findog
10-11-2007, 12:42 PM

Yeah, I'm mistaken, it must've been the intrasquad purple vs. orange scrimmage that was aired on ESPN8. Either way, every time I see Phoenix in action, I thank my lucky stars that Mike D'Antoni and Steve Nash are around to save basketball.

And yes, that's the primary importance of preseason games, as opposed to not getting hurt and getting the rust off -- it's supposed to be entertaining and exciting.

Findog
10-11-2007, 12:43 PM
hey, maybe you didn't know but PHOENIX IS THE wNBA CHAMPION!

Those vags can play.

stretch
10-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Funny indeed. Honestly, if you also notice, people who have the most appreciation for basketball, knows that although the run-and-gun game is fun to watch, its not always GOOD basketball. Good basketball is all about defense, rebounding, and getting the ball in the basket to win games. All that matters in the end, is the W. The Spurs epitomize that. Anyone who has ever truly played basketball, knows that, respects that, and appreciates that.

da_suns_fan__
10-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Right right...if you don't like the Spurs then you don't like good basketball....funny that no one outside of San Antonio seems to like "good" basketball.

da_suns_fan_
10-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Right right...if you don't like the Spurs then you don't like good basketball....funny that no one outside of San Antonio seems to like "good" basketball.
damn right! I'd rather lose and score 120 than win and score 80! Viva Zapata!!

O-Factor
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM

How much success has your "good" basketball brought your suns? I know mine, and anyone who has sense about good basketball, has brought me 4, count them 4 NBA Championships. Advantage, me and all spurs fans

jman3000
10-11-2007, 01:37 PM
wtf?

jman3000
10-11-2007, 01:38 PM

that's one of the most retarded things i've ever read.

and i've actually read the diary of a retarded person.

Findog
10-11-2007, 01:41 PM

That guy you suck off here constantly disagrees with you:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/070607

Myth No. 4: The Spurs aren't fun to watch.

Not true. Maybe they aren't that likable, and maybe the flopping and eye-rolling and constant bitching isn't defensible ... but if you can't rally around Duncan's all-around brilliance, Parker's uncanny ability to score in the paint, Ginobili's penchant for rising to the moment, their superb role players and the obvious affection these guys have for each other (as well as their coach), then I don't know what to tell you. Their fast breaks are great. Their slash-and-kick game is great. Duncan's low-post play and footwork isn't just great, it's unparalleled right now. Their spacing is great, their rotations are great, even their flopping is great. Their outside shooting is good enough that they're averaging 39 percent for 3s in the playoffs ... as a team.

Maybe the 2001 Lakers had a higher ceiling because of the Shaq-Kobe combo, but the '07 Spurs are the most brutally efficient group in recent years. Their closeout game against Utah was straight out of the '80s, back when dominant teams won the first two at home, split Games 3 and 4, then sent their opponents packing with a Game 5 butt-whupping. It was nice to see a killer team taking care of business again. Reminded me of the good old days.

stretch
10-11-2007, 01:41 PM

you had me confused for a second, i almost thought you were the real da_suns_fan__

stretch
10-11-2007, 01:44 PM
I never said you have to like the Spurs. I hate the Spurs with a passion, but I have nothing but the utmost respect for the way they play the game, focusing on mechanics, fundamentals, and smarts to win, as opposed to flashiness, non-fundamentally sound, and unorthodox styles of play.

jman3000
10-11-2007, 01:45 PM
:lol

oops

Findog
10-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I never said you have to like the Spurs. I hate the Spurs with a passion, but I have nothing but the utmost respect for the way they play the game, focusing on mechanics, fundamentals, and smarts to win, as opposed to flashiness, non-fundamentally sound, and unorthodox styles of play.

Exactly. I hate the silver and black, but funny how the Mavs beat the Spurs and made a Finals when they went away from Nellie's approach and went with Avery. And D'Antoni's solution to not being able to physically compete with San Antonio is to go even further in the direction they've been going. We all know the definition of insanity. At least Dallas made a step in the right direction.

samikeyp
10-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Does living in Michigan count as being "outside of San Antonio" ?

:)

Walter Craparita
10-11-2007, 03:27 PM

Yeah, that's why former players turned commentators praise them up and down.

Paris Hilton gets ratings. Spurs win championships.

67 points lmao. And the mighty suns can't even beat them.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-11-2007, 06:44 PM
This is our year you Spur fan bitches! :smokin
:lol

dallaskd
10-11-2007, 08:10 PM
3>0

monosylab1k
10-11-2007, 08:12 PM
3>0
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

dallaskd
10-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Sixers championships vs da suns~~!@#

mavs>spurs2
10-11-2007, 09:13 PM

Too bad you were originally a Mav fan you douchebag

Findog
10-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Tell us all about how much you enjoyed Moses, Toney and the gang finally getting that monkey off their backs against Boston and the Lakers.